《美少女的谎言》第47期:我永远不会讨厌你(在线收听

Just let me talk for a second, please.

听我说几句话

I don't want to argue or try to convince you--

我不是想吵架或者说服你

I know it's over, I know that!

我知道都结束了 我知道

But-- I just, I can't stand the idea

只是一想到你还在恨我

of you walking around and hating me.

就无法忍受

Hate you?

恨你

The only person I hate right now

我现在唯一恨的人

is myself for asking too much of you.

是我自己 我不该对你要求太高

Seeing you out there tonight,

今晚在这

out on the dance floor,

看见你在舞池里

having fun with guys your own age,

和同龄的朋友玩得那么开心

not sneaking around and

而不用偷偷摸摸地

holing up with me in my apartment to watch videos

窝在我的公寓里看电影

and eat one of the three things I can actually cook?

吃我只会煮的三个菜之一

Because...

只因为

Because I can't take you to the movies.

因为我不能带你去看电影

I can't take you out to a nice restaurant,

不能带你去个好餐厅

And for the record...

确切地说

I could never hate you.

我永远不会恨你

I figured you'd be here tonight.

我猜到你今晚会来

The new haircut wasn't to impress Mrs. Welch.

新发型不是给韦尔奇夫人看的

I gotta go.

我得走了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478532.html