《美少女的谎言》第53期:我是有过前科的人(在线收听

Can we at least talk about this?

你起码先跟我们谈谈

No! I don't want this in my house.

不要 我可不想把这玩意留在家里

I don't want it in my locker.

也不想把它放在储物柜里

I will mail it to the police.

那我把它寄去警局

No, it's not gonna happen.

不 不准寄

I'm not having this traced back to me.

我可不能让警察又找我麻烦

How are they gonna trace it back to you?

怎么会找你麻烦

I'm the one licking the envelope!

我来寄 又没让你去

Guys! I'm the one who works in that building.

别吵了 是我在那楼里做兼职

I'm also the one who always gets caught.

而且我已经算是个惯犯了

Hanna, Spencer's right.

汉娜 斯宾塞说的没错

Burning the folder out here is a bad idea,

在这儿烧文件确实有待商榷

if the police could use it to build a case against Toby.

警察有了这文件就能对托比立案调查

He had a motive to kill Alison!

他完全有杀艾莉森的动机

And they can also prove

同时 这也是我擅自闯入

that I broke into his shrink's office.

心理医生办公室偷文件的证据

Look, I really can't afford to take

我真的不想再被

any more field trips to the precinct.

送进拘留所里呆几天

I'm pretty sure after three strikes,

况且 这是我第三次犯事

you're assigned to the prison laundry room.

他们肯定要把我送去监狱当洗衣婆

Hanna, what strikes?

汉娜 这算哪门子犯事

You were just trying to save your friend.

你只不过是救个朋友

Look, I have already gotten busted

你们听好了 我之前偷墨镜被逮了一次

for stealing sunglasses and my boyfriend's car.

撞坏男友的车又被逮了一次

Wait, you stole sunglasses? From who?

什么 你偷过墨镜 偷谁的

Not from a person, from a store.

不是偷别人的 是从商场偷的

God, I have some class.

我可是有过前科的人

Wait, are you talking about those...

是不是那个

the Gucci ones with the gold - Focus!

金边古琦墨镜 别扯了

Okay, Hanna, this is not about petty theft.

汉娜 这可不是偷墨镜什么的小事

Toby could be the killer.

托比说不定是个杀人犯

We can't keep making these same mistakes over and over again.

我们不能一次次让他逍遥法外

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478538.html