《美少女的谎言》第55期:你想被解雇吗?(在线收听

Um, hi. I'm looking for Alex?

你好 我找阿历克斯

Spencer? What are you doing back here?

斯宾塞 你来干嘛

Looking for you.

找你啊

The guy in the pro shop said you were on kitchen duty.

小卖部里的人说你来厨房工作了

General manager fired 12 people this morning.

总经理今天早上炒了12个人

Why? Turns out our laundry service

为什么 我们的洗衣服务已经

was laundering more than napkins,

不只是洗洗小毛巾那么简单而已

so I get to be the sous chef today.

所以我今天来做副厨了

Um, can you take a break so we can talk?

你能停一下吗 我有话和你讲

I need to finish this.

我还有活要干

I really have to explain about last night.

我想对昨晚的事解释一下

Don't worry, your sister already did that.

不用了 你姐姐解释过了

No, my sister lied!

不 我姐姐骗你的

You can't be back here.

你不能来这

This is staff only. No members allowed.

这里只准员工出入 闲人莫入

Look, I'm sorry. I'll be gone in just a minute.

对不起 我马上就走

Can we at least try it again?

至少我们再试一次好吗

I owe you a complete do-over.

我欠你一次补救约会

You're violating, like,

你在违犯

a million health codes right now.

我们这的卫生章则

I've already had my shots,

我已经很小心了

And I won't touch the tartar sauce, okay?

我不会碰你的海鲜酱的 好吗

You wanna get canned, too?

你想被解雇吗

It's okay.

这没关系的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478540.html