《美少女的谎言》第81期:朋友有时很苛刻(在线收听

I can't remember not knowing Alison...

我从记事起 就认识艾莉森

Not having her as a friend.

并且和她是朋友了

She was the first person I knew long enough that I felt I could be angry with

她是第一个跟我熟到 可以冲她发脾气

without worrying that I was gonna lose her.

却不用担心会失去她的人

It made me feel like something was gonna last,and you need that.

这让我觉得有些东西可以一直延续下去 你需要这种感觉

Especially when you're a kid.

尤其是在你小时候

Friends can be hard on you.

朋友有时会对你很苛刻

Maybe they expect more from you than strangers.

那是因为她对你的期望要比对陌生人高

Strangers pretty much see you

陌生人所了解到的你

the way you want them to see you.

就是你呈现给他们的样子

But... You can't fool friends.

但是你骗不了你的朋友

That's what makes them friends.

所以你们才会成为朋友

That corner of the park is going to be a safe place where you can go and sit, read a book.

公园的这个角落会成为一个避风港 你可以坐下来 看本书

And just think.

或者只是静静地思考

You should think about Alison while you're there.

当你在那儿徘徊时 一定要想想艾莉森

She'd want to make sure you didn't forget about her.

她希望你仍然记着她

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479291.html