《美少女的谎言》第89期:到地铁去卖唱(在线收听

Woman:I better look for some candles.

我还是去找几根蜡烛吧

Byron:No, no. No, no, don't do that.

不 不用 不用 别找了

The power is gonna come back on.

赶紧来电啊

It has to. This was due yesterday.

必须的啊 昨天就截止了

Woman:What is it?

什么东西

Byron:Uh, jeez. It's a...

天啊 是...

It's a permission slip.

是家长同意书

My son is on a lacrosse trip,

我儿子要参加一个军事夏令营

and I forgot to send in his permission slip.

我忘记提交家长同意书了

Ella always handled this stuff, and I...

这些事都是埃拉处理的 我...

I just forgot.

我完全忘了

I can't keep up.

总是忘这忘那的

Woman:Can you call the coach?

能给教练打电话吗

Byron:Oh, I don't know.

我不知道

You know, I'm not doing very well at this...

这些事 我都处理不好

This whole, uh, single-parent thing.

这些 又当爹又当妈的事

Everything is just falling through the cracks.

真是事事不顺

Woman:You've only been on your own for a couple weeks, Byron.

拜伦 你才一个人过了几星期而已

You should cut yourself some slack.

不要对自己苛求太多

Aria:Do you play?

你会弹吉他

Boy:Shh, it's a secret.

嘘 要保密哦

Aria:Why?

为什么

Boy:My parents have this recurring nightmare

我老爸老妈一直

I'll bail on college and beg for quarters in the subway.

生怕我辍学 跑去地铁站卖唱

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479298.html