《美少女的谎言》第90期:每时每刻都在想你(在线收听

Aria:So, you're back.

你回来了

Fitz:I never left.

我从没离开过

Aria:You were out.

可你一直没来上课

Were you sick?

你生病了吗

I only ask because you never answered

我这么问 是因为你从不

my calls... or my e-mails.

接我电话 邮件也不回

Fitz:I went to New York.

我去了趟纽约

Aria:Why?

去干嘛

Fitz:To... deal with family issues.

家里出了点事

Aria:Family issues!

家里出事

My issues.

好吧 是我有事

I needed to clear my head.

我需要时间冷静冷静

Aria:Okay, are you clear?

那现在冷静完了没

Fitz:Do you know what you want?

知道自己想要什么了吗

I interviewed at another school, and...

我去了另一所学校面试

Aria:So what you want is to not be here at all.

所以你想要的 就是赶快离开

Fitz:Will you please let me finish?

能不能听我说完

Aria:I'm sorry, I've just gotten used to filling in the blanks myself.

很抱歉 我已经习惯自己解惑了

You tell me at homecoming

返校节的时候

that you got a haircut for me,

你说为我剪了新发型

and then you just fall off the face of the earth?

然后一转眼却人间蒸发了

I spent days thinking about you!

你知不知道 我每天都想着你

Fitz:I thought about you every second I was gone.

我也每时每刻在想你

But I also thought about the consequences,

但我得顾及后果

the questions from the principal,

我得考虑怎么跟校长 董事会

The school board, your parents.

还有你家长交代

Aria:My parents?

我家长

Fitz:We just can't go back to the way it was.

我俩回不到过去了

Things need to change.

必须有所改变

Aria:No, they already have.

不 是已经结束了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479299.html