《美少女的谎言》第92期:为什么不放过他?(在线收听

Man:See, I've got this faculty dinner to go to next saturday night,

我下周六晚有个教工晚宴要参加

and honestly, I don't think I can do it.

但说实在的 我觉得我做不到

It's at this moroccan restaurant out by campus.

地点就在学校旁边的摩洛哥餐厅

I'm not very adventurous

对于我叫不出名字的食物

with foods I can't pronounce.

我一直不太敢尝试

Ella was my taste-tester.

埃拉一直是我的品尝师

Woman:You should call me.

你应该打电话给我

I'll walk you through the menu.

我可以帮你看看菜单

Man:Why don't you come with me and make sure I don't eat goat?

要不你和我一起去 以防我吃到羊肉

I've been there. They do a very nice goat.

我去过那里 他们的羊肉做的很好吃

Teacher:Move! All the way in, people!

往前走 别停

You don't need to touch every locker.

你们不必伸手碰每个柜子

Come on!

快点

Boy:This sucks.

那真是糟透了

First time I get to photograph a real tornado,

我第一次有机会拍真正的龙卷风

and they shove us in a room without windows.

他们却把我们推到一个没有窗户的小屋里

You don't want to see a real tornado.

你不会想看到真正的龙卷风的

Mona:Of course he does. He wants to get to Oz

他当然想 他还想去奥兹国

so he can ask the wizard for a penis.

请巫师帮他变性

Hanna:Mona, can I talk to you for a sec?

梦娜 我能和你谈谈吗

Why can't you leave him alone?

你就不能放过他吗

What has he ever done to you?

他对你做过什么吗

Besides remind you that two short years ago, we were him.

别忘了 在两年前 我们也和他一样

Mona:He bugs me.

我看他不爽

Hanna:Yeah, well, I think you're the one who needs a trip to Oz.

好吧 我觉得你才是该去奥兹国的人

See if the wizard can find you a heart.

也许巫师能帮你找到你的心

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479776.html