《美少女的谎言》第3季第29期:葬礼很小(在线收听

Hi.

你好

Thanks for coming.

谢谢你能来

Uh, so do you live on campus?

你住在学校吗

I got a studio near the college.

我在大学附近找了个工作室

Dorms aren't really my thing.

宿舍不适合我

Yeah.

是啊

Maya sent me a picture of you.

玛雅给我发了张你的照片

Yeah, I sent that to her when she was at True North.

这是她在"正北"的时候我发给她的

I know it's not their fault,

我并没有怪他们的意思

but I keep thinking if her parents hadn't threatened

但我一直在想 要不是她父母威胁

to send her back there, she'd still be here.

要送她去那里 她还会在这里

I sent her mom a few emails, but she never responded to me.

我给她妈妈发了几封电邮 但她从没回过我

They're totally shut down right now.

他们放下了手头的工作

It's all just too much.

这一切意味着太多了

I was just hoping they'd have some kind of service here.

我只是希望他们在这里能找到些帮助

The funeral was small, just family.

葬礼规模很小 只有亲人参加

Well, I never got to say goodbye.

我没机会跟她说再见了

That's sort of why I called.

我正为此给你打电话

Maya's mom asked me to give you this.

玛雅妈妈托我将它交给你

It was delivered a few weeks after the funeral.

这是葬礼后的几个月收到的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479861.html