《美少女的谎言》第3季第31期:流产事件(在线收听

He's still downstairs talking to her.

他还在楼下和她谈话

About what?

谈什么

He's been in there for over an hour.

他都在里面呆了一个多小时了

Something to do with Alison's missing remains.

有关艾莉森失踪尸体的事情

No, Mona doesn't know anything about that.

不可能 梦娜对这一切都不知情啊

She's been in here the last five months.

过去五个月她一直呆在这里

Well, a judge doesn't issue an order like that

可如果没有一个很好的理由

unless there's a pretty good reason.

法官也不会发布这样的命令的

Look, can't you just sneak me in there?

你能不能让我偷偷进去

I just have to see her.

我只是想见见她

I have one question. I'll be really quick.

我只有一个问题 很快就能出来

Oh, I know. I'd love to help.

我了解 我很愿意帮你

But my hands are tied.

但我无能为力

I already got reprimanded by her primary last week

上个礼拜因为延长你的探访时间

for extending your visiting hours.

我已经被她的主治医师批评了

I didn't know you did that.

我都不知道你这样做过

I didn't think you needed to.

我觉得没必要让你知道

So why did you do it?

那你干嘛这样做

Well, I saw you together

我看到你们在一起

and thought you were connecting.

觉得你们俩是有感情的

Thank you.

谢谢你

He was there with a court order to talk to her.

他有法院指令允许 可以与她谈话

So what do you think mona said to wilden?

你们觉得梦娜会跟威尔登说什么

If she knows that we were at ali's grave that night--

如果她知道那天晚上咱们在艾莉的坟墓那

We would be in jail right now.

咱们现在就已经在监狱里了

You guys, we need to find out who the black swan is.

亲爱的 咱们得搞清楚到底谁是黑天鹅

Like, now.

比如说 现在

I think we need to find out when melissa lost her baby.

我觉得咱们得搞清楚梅丽莎什么时候流产

Yeah, she's right, Spence.

她说的没错 斯宾塞

Melissa lied for a reason.

梅丽莎撒谎肯定是有原因的

We need to find out what it is.

咱们得搞清楚究竟是什么原因

Yeah, but we know why Mona hated us.

好吧 但我们知道为什么梦娜讨厌我们

Why would my sister wanna torture us?

可为什么我姐要折磨咱们呢

Because you made out with her fiance

因为你和她的未婚夫亲热

and broke up their engagement.

还搞砸了他们的订婚典礼

Okay, yeah, but that was me.

好吧 但那也只是我而已

And she knows that we have the video

她还知道我们有艾莉被杀那天晚上

That puts her in ali's room the night that she was murdered.

她出现在艾莉房里的录影带

And she fits the costume.

而且她的身材与黑天鹅套装相符

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479863.html