《美少女的谎言》第3季第33期:假装怀孕(在线收听

I know that you were dressed as the black swan

我知道在假面舞会上

at the masquerade ball.

你扮演的是黑天鹅

And I know that you didn't lose the baby in June.

我还知道你并非在六月份流产

Oh, god. Please say something.

我的天 求求你说点什么

Melissa.

梅丽莎

When did you lose the baby?

你到底是什么时候流产的

The day after I found Ian's body.

我发现伊恩尸体后第二天

What? How could you not tell me?

什么 你怎么没告诉过我

I tried to!

我试过的

When? When did you try?

什么时候 你什么时候试过的

The night of Ian's funeral.

伊恩葬礼那晚

But then I saw his phone in your bag

可后来我发现他的手机在你包里

and I thought you were the one sending me those texts.

我以为你就是给我发那些短信的人

Why would you fake being pregnant?

你为什么要假装怀孕呢

I lost Ian! I lost the baby.

我失去了伊恩 还有我的孩子

It was too much.

我受不了了

So you pretended?

所以你就假装吗

My whole life was in the papers.

我整个人都被媒体关注着

I couldn't deal with this getting out there too.

如果这事也泄露了 我就没法活了

At least that's how it started.

至少开始是那样

You had to know that this couldn't last, right?

你知道这事是瞒不住的 对吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479865.html