《美少女的谎言》第3季第38期:离开玫瑰镇(在线收听

Out for an evening stroll?

晚上出来散步吗

I'm just trying to clear my head.

我想清醒下头脑

Rough night?

失眠了吗

Rough two years.

失眠两年了

I've received over 200 calls in the last few days

我最近几天 接到了二百多通电话

all swearing they know who stole Ali's remains.

都说知道艾莉的遗体在哪儿

Everyone's being accused

所有人都成了偷尸嫌犯

from Mrs. Welch to Obama to you.

韦尔奇 奥巴马 还有你

But it's all just lies.

没一个靠谱的

You have no idea how much I'm looking forward

你想不到我多么盼望着

to going to college next year.

明年能上大学

Getting out of this place.

逃离这里

All these dysfunctional people.

远离不和睦的人

Yeah, sounds good, doesn't it?

听起来不错

Well, unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.

可惜那样没有用的

Trust me.

相信我

You can leave Rosewood,

你可以离开玫瑰镇

but Rosewood will never leave you.

但玫瑰镇会永远牵绊着你

I've got to, uh-- I gotta do a few things.

我要去... 我有点事

Driving up to meet my parents in the morning.

明早之前开车到我父母那儿

Tell them I say hi.

帮我向你父母问好

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479870.html