《美少女的谎言》第3季第41期:你欠我的(在线收听

I thought I put the quinceanera photos in this book.

我记得把成人礼的照片夹到这本书里了

I need a sherpa.

我真需要个搬运工

Oh. Thanks, Emily. Have you met Laurel?

谢啦 艾米丽 这是劳瑞尔

She's taking the pictures at my party.

她负责给聚会照相

Laurel Tuchman, this is Emily Fields.

劳瑞尔·塔奇曼 这是艾米丽·菲尔兹

We are... friends from school.

她是我学校的朋友

Cool. Listen, I'm sorry for the mess,

不错 我很抱歉这一团糟

I always take up extra space.

我总是占掉很多地方

Oh, no, no. Any more caffeine and my hair will straighten itself.

不 在喝咖啡我的头发就自行拉直了

This is decaf. Oh, well, then pour away.

这是低咖 那就由你加

Emily, would you mind just closing the curtain a little bit?

艾米丽 能不能稍微拉上窗帘

The light is still too much. Sure.

光线还是太强 好的

Normally I would have had my assistant send all this over,

通常我会让助手把这些寄来

but I just got rid of him.

但我刚炒了他

Note to self: don't hire a thief. What happened?

自我提示 不要雇小偷 怎么了

Well, it's a long story.

说来话长

He was stealing supplies, developing his own work.

他偷东西 用来自己另起炉灶

Then he had the nerve to come back

然后他居然还有脸跑来

and demand I give him his negatives.

跟我要他的底片

I told him, "Listen, anything you left,

我告诉他 你留下的任何东西都归我

It belongs to me until you pay me what you owe me."

除非你还清你欠我的

You know what's going on, right?

你知道了 对吧

They're letting Garrett out.

他们要放加勒特出来

He's gonna be free, walking down the street.

他就要重获自由 在街道走来走去了

Not really. He'll be handcuffed, Nate.

也不是 他要带手铐 内特

There'll be a guard with him--

会有警员跟着他的

Since the court is gonna be so generous,

既然法庭这么慷慨

how about they grant me permission to... - Nate, stop.

让他们给我保证 -内特 别说了

Why aren't you angry?

你为什么一点都不气愤

I was. I am.

我很气愤

Look, I know he took away someone we both love,

我知道他杀了我们都爱的人

but he's about to lose someone he loves, too.

但他也即将失去他爱的人

So what?

那又怎样

He doesn't deserve to see the sky or breathe fresh air again.

他不配重见天日呼吸新鲜空气

I know. I'm with you on this, okay?

我知道 我完全同意你

But you have to let things play out the way they're meant to be.

但你得让事情顺其自然发展

I'm on the clock, I have to get back to work.

我很忙 我得回去工作了

Can you just hang out here for a bit?

你能不能在这儿等一会儿

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479873.html