《美少女的谎言》第3季第57期:陷害自己的朋友(在线收听

But to be honest, there were

老实说 当时

so many girls hanging around us at the time

有太多姑娘和我们一起玩了

I could have met her and not even known it.

我见过她可能也不记得了

And by "Us," You mean...

你说的"我们"是指...

Garrett, Ian and I.

加勒特 伊恩和我

Right. The N.A.T. Club. How'd you know about that?

对 N.A.T.社团 你怎么知道的

Do you think that she could

你觉得她有可能是

have been one of the girls that you filmed?

你拍摄的其中的一个女孩吗

Well, I didn't film any of those videos.

那些录像不是我拍的

Yeah, but you watched them. Didn't you?

但是你看过的 不是吗

How did you get that honor without doing any of the grunt work?

你要是没搀和进去 怎么会看到录像的

It was my idea.

这是我的主意

Look, like I said before, I was messed up.

像我之前说的 我错了

High school was just one big blur.

高中也是我的污点之一

Do you think she could have been in one of the videos?

你认为她也在那些录像里吗

It's possible.

有可能

Or maybe she was just one of their "employees".

亦或许她只是他们的一个雇员

What does that mean?

什么意思

I think Ian and Garrett were paying girls

我认为伊恩和加勒特会雇佣一些女孩

to set up their friends.

专门去陷害自己的朋友

I don't know. At that time I had kind of walked away from it all.

我也不太清楚 那时我已经退出了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480266.html