《美少女的谎言》第3季第105期:伤害自己(在线收听

I haven't seen her smile like that since Maya.

玛雅死后我都没见她这样笑过

So I take it we're still not gonna tell her about

那我们还是先别告诉她

getting into Maya's website.

黑进玛雅主页的事了

She deserves a moment of happiness

在我们把她拽进玛雅的虫洞前

before we drag her down the Maya wormhole.

她应该享受一会儿幸福

Aria thinks it's a sign that

艾瑞亚觉得

we didn't get hold of her that night,

那晚我们打不通她电话是一种征兆

like the universe just wants her to be happy.

就好像老天想让她开心一样

The universe is a finicky little bastard.

那老天准是个难伺候的混蛋

Hi, Paige.

你好 佩奇

Hey. How's it going?

怎么样

Uh, it's... good.

还不错

Yeah. It's great.

棒极了

Great.

好吧

Um, okay. See you later.

好 那一会儿见

You can't pretend this isn't happening!

你不能假装对一切都视而不见

No, but I can kick you out of my apartment.

是啊 但我能把你赶出去

It's great that you have principles,

你有原则是不错

but you're only hurting yourself.

但你只会伤害你自己

I'm serious. Get out.

我说真的 滚

Dude, don't be an idiot. Take the offer!

兄弟 别傻了 接受这个提议吧

I'm not gonna--

我才不会

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480836.html