译林版牛津高中英语(必修3):Unit 1 The world of our senses-Project(2)(在线收听

To reduce the risk of a shark attack, you should follow these suggestions.

降低鲨鱼袭击的危险,你应该遵循这些建议。

Do not swim in the dark. Sharks can still see you but you cannot see them.

不在暗处游泳。在黑暗处,鲨鱼照样可以看见你,而你却无法看见它们。

Do not go swimming in the ocean if you have a fresh wound.

如果你身上有尚未愈合的新鲜伤口时,不要下海游泳。

Sharks can smell blood over a long distance.

即使隔着很远的距离,鲨鱼仍能嗅到血腥味。

Do not wear bright clothing or jewellery, because sharks are attracted to the flash of colours and bright objects.

“不穿鲜亮的服装或者佩戴珠宝首饰,因为闪耀的色彩和光亮的物体对鲨鱼很有吸引力。”

Stay in groups, as sharks usually avoid large numbers of people.

结伴出游,因为鲨鱼通常会避开人群。

Recently, shark attacks have been increasing as water sports are becoming more popular.

最近,随着水上运动越来越受人们青睐,鲨鱼袭击事件也持续增长。

If a shark attacks you, follow the advice below.

如果遭到鲨鱼袭击,请尝试以下建议:

Keep calm. Do not panic.

冷静。不要惊慌失措。

Hit the shark on the nose with your fist.

用拳头击打鲨鱼的鼻子。

Stick your finger in the shark's eye.

用手指戳鲨鱼的眼睛。

Don't be frightened by sharks: you are 30 times more likely to be hit by lightning than be attacked by a shark.

不要惧怕鲨鱼:人类被闪电击中的机率要比遭受鲨鱼攻击的机率大30倍。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/jiaocai/ylbnjgzyy/bxs/482907.html