《美少女的谎言》第5季第4集 第3期:第二次机会(在线收听

Do you want me to talk to your dad?

要我跟你爸谈谈吗

Good luck finding him.

希望你能找到他

He's avoiding me like the plague.

他像躲瘟疫一样躲我

Does Alison know?

艾莉森知道吗

What you think he did to her mom?

你觉得他对她妈妈做了什么

It's not the kind of information

在我确定他做过什么之前

that I want to arm her with

这种事还是

until I know for sure that he did it.

不要告诉她为好吧

So if action is character, then who is Alison now?

如果说行为即性格 那艾莉森现在是谁呢

Been reading Fitzgerald?

你在看菲茨杰拉德的书呢

I've been re-reading Fitzgerald.

我一直在重读费兹杰拉德的小说

I already know Alison's story

我知道艾莉森的故事

but I find it hard to picture her as a victim.

但我很难把她当做受害者

She seems really genuine when she says

当她说她过去的经历改变了她时

that what she's been through changed her.

看上去真的很诚恳

And I want to believe her.

我想相信她

But you don't.

但你不信

How can I believe a story that I haven't been told?

我怎么能相信一个从没听说过的故事

I mean, if the truth is in the details,

如果真相就在细节中

we still don't know what happened to her.

我们还是不知道她出了什么事

Spencer, we wouldn't be us

斯宾塞 如果我们不相信第二次机会

if we didn't believe in second chances.

我们也不会是现在的我们

But it's okay to close the door

但如果有些人很危险

on someone if they're toxic.

将他们拒之门外也未尝不可

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489448.html