《美少女的谎言》第六季第2集 第7期:让一切过去(在线收听

I thought you liked this wallpaper.

我以为你喜欢这墙纸呢

I did. But now I don't.

以前喜欢 现在不喜欢了

Okay. Well, we'll take off the wallpaper.

好吧 那我们撕掉墙纸

Did you figured out what you might want instead?

你知道要换什么样的吗

I'll pick something out later, I just want all this gone.

我过会去挑 我只想让这一切过去

You'll pick something later?

你过会去挑吗

What is wrong with you?

你怎么回事

Hanna, I've watched you spend 30 minutes

汉娜 我看着你花了30分钟

sorting fabric swatches.

挑织品样本

Don't you at least wanna look at some paint chips

你至少得找找涂料什么的

see what you might want?

看自己想要什么样的吧

No.

Are you okay?

你没事吧

I just wanna change my room, and I wanna change it now.

我只想换房间 现在就换

Not just the wallpaper, everything.

不只墙纸 整个都换

Hanna, when you were in that silo..

汉娜 你在那个地下...

your room down there...

在你的房间里时...

That was not my room!

那不是我的房间

This is my room.

这才是

Are you gonna help me or not?

你到底帮不帮我

- I'll do anything you want. - Then help me with the steamer.

-我愿意帮你做任何事 -那就帮我装熨斗吧

Hey, congratulate me, I'm a renter.

祝贺我 我租到房子了

Ah. You got that apartment?

你得到那间公寓了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489979.html