《美少女的谎言》第六季第2集 第13期:施以援手(在线收听

There's circumstantial evidence against Andrew Campbell.

有间接证据指向安德鲁·坎贝尔

So much that we're having a hard time getting through it.

但只有这些的话我们很难得到批准

We have a paper-trail connecting him

我们这有一份文件记录

to the missile silo where you were held.

说明你被绑架的地窖和他有关

And the construction work that was done there.

那里的施工已经完成了

How could a high school boy afford all of that?

一个高中生怎么负担得起那些

One of the things we'd like to know and so would the IRS.

这也是我们和国税局想知道的

But you can prove he's guilty?

但你们能证明他有罪

We're well on the way to proving it.

我们很快就能证明这点了

I'll do anything to help.

我会尽力协助

At any point in the time you were held hostage

在你被绑架的任何时间里

did you actually see Andrew Campbell?

你有看到安德鲁·坎贝尔吗

Yeah, we saw him, but he was masked.

我们看到他了 可他戴着面具

- Then you didn't see him. - It was Andrew.

-所以你没看到他的脸 -就是安德鲁

He told me how much he hated Mona.

他告诉我他多么憎恨梦娜

He was always around when something happened

每当有事发生 我弟弟被袭击时

when my brother was attacked.

他总是在场

I mean, it was Andrew that was in my house

当时在我房间的人就是安德鲁

pretending to help us so he could watch us.

假装施以援手 借机来监视我们

- All that may be true-- - It is true.

-这些也许真的... -就是真的

We're exploring Andrew's motives.

我们在调查安德鲁的动机

Tracking a timeline that goes back years.

追查他的过去

Looking for confirmations and discrepancies.

寻找证据和矛盾点

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489985.html