《美少女的谎言》第六季第2集 第14期:犯罪现场(在线收听

But what we don't have is direct testimony

但是我们没有直接的证据

that someone saw Andrew Campbell

证明有人在犯罪现场见到过

at the scene of a crime.

安德鲁·坎贝尔

Ultimately, that could decide

最终 这会决定

if he walks away or pays for what he's done.

他会脱罪还是为自己的罪行付出代价

I did see him.

我的确看到他了

Once, I saw his face.

就一次 我看到他的脸了

Where?

在哪

When I was down there

当我被关在地窖里

I, um, I saw him without his mask.

我看到他没戴面具

You just said he was always masked.

你刚刚说他一直戴着面具

That was a mistake but I remember now.

刚刚弄错了 可我现在想起来了

I-I saw him. It was Andrew.

我 我看见他了 是安德鲁

Was anyone else with you when you saw his face?

还有其他人看见吗

No, I was alone.

没有 就我自己

I saw him.

我看见他了

That-that's what you wanna know.

这 这就是你想知道的

That's what you need, right?

是你需要的 对吗

I'm telling you, I saw his face.

我说了 我看见他的脸了

It was Andrew Campbell.

他就是安德鲁·坎贝尔

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489986.html