诉讼双雄第二季 第4集 哈维的污点被揪出(在线收听

I want to, uh...

我想

Taupe.

棕色

Is that... Justice Thomas.

那是... 托马斯法官

I knew it.

我就知道

What can I do for you, Louis?

有什么事,路易

Ah, to the point. Of course.

那我就直说了

I wanted t...

我想要

I wanted to congratulate you on bringing in Pfister Insurance

祝贺您拉到了菲斯特保险公司这个大客户

and let you know I've taken the liberty

还想跟您说,我已经主动

of putting together the initial paperwork.

把开头的文书工作都整理好了

Excellent. Leave it there.

真不错,放下吧

I wanted to follow it through.

我想继续跟进

I would relish the opportunity to...

我非常乐意有机会...

Nonsense. Louis, it's beneath you.

胡说什么啊,路易,这可是屈才啊

Oh, I think you'll find nothing's beneath me.

您会发现我能屈能伸

Are you offering something untoward to me?

你是想给我找麻烦吗

I'm simply saying that I'm not oblivious to the fact

我只是说我知道咱们这里有了点小变动

that there's change afoot, firm dynamicwise.

律所都这样,有上有下

We used to behuh.

咱们以前还有点分量

Now, we're kindahmm.

现在有些不得志

We might need a little.

我们得奋起反抗

You know? Louis.

你知道吗,路易

I'd like things to operate with a certain integrity around here.

我这人做事喜欢光明正大

Oh, I admire that philosophy.

我很尊重你的做人原则

I actually try to live by it myself.

我自己也想这样

Good.

很好

Now, can you do me a favor?

现在能帮我个忙吗

Anything.

任您差遣

Send Mike Ross to me.

叫迈克·罗斯过来找我

Ross? You want to work with Ross?

罗斯,您想跟罗斯一起共事

He's actually working for me right now

他现在正为我做事呢

on the Liquid Water Litigation,

正在处理液态水公司诉讼案

and he's been on it for weeks, and I wish I could do it,

他已经做了几周了,虽然我很愿意帮忙

but I cannot. I can't do it right now.

但实在没办法,现在不行

Then forget I said anything.

当我什么都没说

But I can give you Dickinson.

但是我可以找迪金森

Okay.

好吧

Let me know how that works out.

告诉那个案子的进展

With Ross.

在罗斯的协助下

Okay.

好的

Um, I am taking Mike exclusively for the next two weeks.

我得借用迈克两星期

Excuse me?

什么意思

I'm calling in my chit.

我要用属于我的小家伙

Our wager? The price sisters? My triumph?

咱们打的赌,我赢了

Does that ring a bell? Can't have him.

想起来了吗,不给你

Oh, well, then I guess you'd rather

这样啊,那你是情愿

that I announce to the entire office

我向整个公司宣告

that the mighty Harvey Specter is a welcher.

伟大的哈维·斯佩克特是个骗子

I didn't welch. You passed on him.

我可没骗,是你自己不要他的

Okay, please. I'm begging you. I need him.

好吧好吧,求求你,我需要他

Okay, tell you what, Louis.

告诉你吧,路易

Just say out loud that I am the best closer in New York,

你只需要大声说,我是纽约最好的律师

and you can have him. Fine.

他就能借给你使,好吧

To Donna.

说给唐娜听

No. Then we don't have a deal.

不行,那就没得谈了

Welcher.

骗子

That was fun. Morning.

有意思,早上好

If that's a big check,

如果是张大额支票

I want another Marni bag.

那我还要一个玛尼的包包

Hands off the vinyl, junior.

别碰那些唱片,小伙子

10:00, nice of you to join us.

现在才十点,看到你来很欣慰啊

I was closing Cranston this morning.

早上我刚把克莱斯顿案子结了

Oh, yeah? Couldn't get it done by 9:00, huh?

是吗,不能早点完成啊

You're a little lippy for a Monday.

周一你有点多嘴哦

What the hell? What? What is it?

什么名堂,怎么了

"Draft of complaint from Smith and Devane,

史密斯和戴维安律所的投诉草案

threatening to reopen Randall v. CM,"

威胁要重启兰德尔诉科斯特尔汽车公司案

A case I won 4 years ago.

这案子是我四年前打赢的

Randall v. CM?

兰德尔诉科斯特尔汽车公司

Ah, accident on the Merritt Parkway.

对了,发生在梅里特公园大道的交通事故

They claimed it was Coastal Motors' hood,

他们说是科斯特尔汽车公司的引擎盖出了问题

You killed it in court by saying it was the driver.

你把责任推到了驾驶员身上,打赢了官司

This can't be surprising to you anymore.

你知道,我过目不忘

They're saying there's new evidence.

他们声称出现了新的证据

New evidence? It's product liability.

新证据,这可是产品责任案件

The statute of limitations is expired.

诉讼时效已过

Which means it's a shakedown.

所以说这是勒索

You gotta quash that shit.

你能随便摆平这种事情

I do, and I will.

肯定的

Come on. The Spinners? Really?

拜托,纺纱工乐队,没搞错吧

For your information, The spinners were

听好了,纺纱工乐队可是

one of the defining pop bands of their time.

那个时代最具特色的流行乐队

Oh. Oh, wow, sorry.

哦哦,对不起

Yeah, that's cool, like, uh, like, the Jonas Brothers

很棒啊,就像是现在的乔纳森兄弟

or Hanson or 'NSYNC or Selena Gomez, yeah.

汉森兄弟,超级男孩或者赛琳娜·戈麦斯

Come here, lippy. I want to show you something.

过来,让你多嘴,给你看点东西

Yeah? What, you got Bieber fever?

是吗,你迷上贾斯汀比伯了吗

Prepare motions to dismiss by end of day Thursday,

在周四前做好撤销指控动议的准备

and don't puss out when Judge Edelstein

如果艾德斯坦法官试图

tries to stifle my brilliance.

扼杀我的聪慧时千万别抓狂

He's all yours. What?

他归你了,什么

Why the sudden change of mind?

为什么突然改主意了

Does it matter?

有关系吗

You're punishing him, aren't you?

你是在惩罚他,对吧

Yes. So you're saying

对,所以你的意思是

working for me is punishment? As far as I'm concerned,

为我做事是种惩罚,就我而言

this whole conversation's punishment.

这整场对话都是惩罚

Oh, here we go.

原来如此

Duration? One case.

时限,就这一个案子

Jurisdiction? Exclusive.

权限,独享

What can I do to him? What do you want to do to him?

能用到什么程度,为所欲为

Harvey.

哈维

Things.

规则说清楚

That is not a legitimate answer.

这可不是什么合法的答案

Honor the boundaries of labor law?

只要不违反劳动法

I prefer the Geneva Convention.

我不会违反日内瓦公约对虐囚的规定

Then we have a deal. We

说定了,我们...

I think I need a sick day.

我要请一天病假

Careful there, Harv.

小心点,哈维

That's highend brazilian cherry

那可是从南美热带雨林运过来的

from the South American rainforest.

高端巴西樱桃木

Tanner. You selling furniture now?

坦纳,你现在改卖家具了

No, but if we both did,

没,如果咱俩都去卖

I'd sell more than you.

我肯定比你业绩好

I thought I told you to stay out of my city.

我好像告诉你滚出属于我的城市

Can't. I'm the newest senior partner

没办法,我是史密斯和戴维安律所

at Smith and Devane.

最新的资深合伙人

Don't get too comfortable.

别高兴得太早

If all you're bringing is the Boston Shakedown,

如果你带来的是那个波士顿诈骗案

you're not gonna be here long.

那你可待不长

Oh, I'm bringing more than that, Harvey.

那我带来的可不止这么点,哈维

Randall versus CM is a winner.

兰德尔诉科斯特尔汽车公司案我们赢定了

That case was litigated.

这个案子已经结了

Not by me. Well, let me

我可不同意,好吧,让我

bring you up to speed.

给你省点时间

Frank Randall had a history of substance abuse.

弗兰克·兰德尔有滥用药物史

His family tried to blame Coastal Motors,

他的家人试图将责任转嫁到科斯特尔汽车公司

but his death had nothing to do

但他的死跟汽车的生产和设计

with the carmaker or its design.

一点关系都没有

Yeah, well, we've got new evidence

好吧,我们现在有新的证据

that contradicts that assertion.

可以证明你的话是错误的

Oh, look at that, you learned some new words.

看呀,你学了点新把戏

Even if it were true, the statute of limitations ran out.

即使是这样,诉讼时效已经过了

Well, what you call a shakedown,

虽然你认为我们是在勒索

I call a sure thing.

但我可以告诉你我们赢定了

This is an internal memo.

这是内部备忘

Showing that CM knew about engineering defects.

证明科斯特尔事先都知道设计上有缺陷

You're on the wrong side of this one, Harvey.

这回你站错队了,哈维

I never saw this thing in my life.

我从没见过这玩意儿

Sure looks like you did, and that statute of limitations

怎么没见过,诉讼时效

doesn't apply to fraudulent concealment.

可不适用于存在欺诈性隐瞒的案件

I didn't conceal jack shit.

我没隐瞒过这个狗屁玩意儿

Harvey, that's for your client.

哈维,这是对你客户的报价

We want $46 million and not a penny less.

我们要求四千六百万美元的赔偿,没得商量

And this, well, that's for you

这个是给你的

Because we're suing you and your entire firm for fraud.

因为我们要起诉你和你们整家事务所诈骗

You really want to come after me again?

你真的还想咬着我不放吗

I'm not moving down here for the sushi.

我来这不是吃寿司的

02 doesn't look good on a resume.

连输我两局可不好看

You know, I'm thinking Upper East Side.

我正考虑搬去上东区

Well, why don't you check out

你怎么不去看看

the corner of 81st and kiss my ass?

81街角然后去死吧

This looks bad, Harvey.

这事看起来很糟糕,哈维

I don't care how it looks, it's bullshit.

我才不管看起来怎么样,这就是胡扯

Then tell me what's bullshit because I'm looking at

那你告诉我怎么胡扯了

a document that undermines your entire defense.

我正看着一份能击溃你所有辩护的文件呢

An anonymous memo with names and dates blacked out.

只是一份匿名备注,姓名和日期还涂黑了

It's damning, and it implicates you in a coverup.

这是毁灭性的,还暗示你蓄意隐瞒

Never crossed my desk.

我从没见过

I'm not saying it did. I'm saying it looks bad.

我没说你见过,我是说这事看起来很糟糕

I don't want Daniel knowing about this.

我不想让丹尼尔知道这件事

I got nothing to hide. I didn't do anything wrong.

我没什么要隐瞒的,我也没做错什么

I believe you, but you're not my only concern at the moment.

我相信你,但我现在要担心的不止是你的事

You know full well what Daniel will do

你很清楚,如果丹尼尔知道

if he finds out you're being accused of fraud

有人起诉你诈骗,而且还发生在我眼皮底下

and it happened on my watch.

他会做什么

He'll use it against us, but I also know

他会借机对付我们,但我也知道

that he's familiar with the people at CM,

他和科斯特尔汽车公司的人很熟

and he's bound to find out sooner or later.

他早晚都会知道这事的

Then make it go away before it gets to sooner.

那就趁他还不知道,把这事处理掉

Durham Foods V. Liquid Water.

达勒姆食品公司和液态水公司的官司

I need motions to dismiss, compel,

我需要撤案申请,仲裁申请

strike, and change venue.

打击申请,审判地点变更申请

Why are they not finished yet?

怎么还没办好

Okay, Louis, I might be a quick study,

路易,我学东西也许是挺快的

but I'm gonna need a tad more information than that.

但我还需要多一点的信息

Have you heard of Liquid Water?

你听说过液态水公司吗

Yeah, sure. Liquid Water. "We put the I.Q. in liquid."

当然,液态水,"多喝多聪明"

You see? You already know the client.

看到没,你很清楚我们的委托人

What did they do? They didn't do anything.

他们干了什么,什么都没干

They're being accused

他们被控告

of coming up with a deceptive slogan.

虚假宣传

By Durham Foods. Exactly.

原告是达勒姆食品公司,没错

They have their own line of bottled water, which,

他们也有瓶装水生产线

by the way, tastes like a stagnant pond.

只不过味道像臭河沟里的水

So how do we defend against their claim?

那这官司我们要怎么打

Who said anything about "we", white man?

谁说是"我们"了,傻孩子

My defense is puffery.

我的辩护策略就是夸大广告

Oh, you're gonna stick out your chest?

你要挺起胸膛吗

No, Mike, "puffery" is...

不,迈克,"夸大广告"是

A big, bold, empty statement

响亮,有力,空洞的语言

not meant to be taken as fact, therefore

并不一定是事实,因此

not subject to deceptive advertising litigation.

不算是虚假广告诉讼

Touche.

很好

See? It's a solid case.

看到没,赢定了

I agree. No one would actually believe

我同意,没人真会相信

that drinking Liquid Water would raise your I.Q.

饮用液态水会提高智商

I mean, who would be that stupid?

谁会这么蠢

I mean, other than people who actually drink...

除了那些喝

Liquid Water.

液态水的人

You know what? Whatever.

随便了

Just don't mention that last part in the deposition,

别在证词里提及最后那段就行了

Okay? Yeah, okay.

好吗,好的

Wait, Louis?

等等,路易

Um, if we're claiming puffery,

既然我们以夸大广告辩护

why do I need to waste all my time with these motions?

为什么我还要浪费时间做办这些申请呢

All right, let me explain something to you.

好吧,我来解释给你听

We're at war, and in times of war,

我们在打仗呢,在战争中

a private does not question his commanding officer.

列兵不可以质疑其指挥官

If I ask you to wipe out a village,

如果我要你去消灭一个村落

you say, "How high?"

你就说"马上去"

That... Which brings me to my next point.

那也,顺便说下一点

You report to me and me only.

你要向我,而且只能向我报告

You don't talk about our business with anyone else.

不能和别人讨论我们的案子

You're in by 7:00, you're out no sooner than 10:00,

七点上班,十点前不能下班

and here's the most important thing,

最重要的是,不能滚床单

no sex of any kind.

不管是和男人还是女人

Weakens legs, clouds your judgment. Got it?

这是弱点,会混淆你的判断力,明白了吗

I'm not sure I do. Good.

不是很明白,很好

Okay.

好吧

No sex.

不能滚床单

No sex. Got it.

不许滚床单,明白了

Oh, my God.

天哪

Well?

如何

Oh, my God.

天哪

Donna, I need to know if you ever saw this.

唐娜,你到底有没有见过这个

Yes, Harvey, I saw the smoking gun

见过,哈维,我见过

in a multimilliondollar liability claim,

数百万美金责任索赔案里的确凿罪证

and I hid it from you.

还把它藏了起来

I also know where Amelia Earhart's living, and I have

我也知道阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特住在哪

the missing 18 minutes from the Watergate tapes.

我还有水门事件录音带中消失的十八分钟

All right, take it easy.

好了,别激动

I don't like having my competence questioned.

我不喜欢有人质疑我的能力

Yeah, and I don't like being sued for fraud.

我还不喜欢有人起诉我诈骗呢

That document never came into this office,

这份文件从没进过这间办公室

or you would have seen it.

不然你一定会看到的

Donna, two dozen people worked on this case,

唐娜,这么多人办这件案子

and any one of them could have seen it and missed it.

任何一个人都可能看到了却没注意

I need to know that didn't happen,

我得知道这种事没有发生

or I need to know who to fire.

要不然我该开除谁

Give me an order.

发号施令吧

Go through every file in the original case

检查原案中所有的文件

and make sure that document isn't in them,

确保这份文件不在其中

and do it without anyone knowing.

别让人知道

Done.

遵命

Okay, ha ha, joke's on me.

笑话我吧

Aren't you Louis's boy?

你不是路易的人吗

Yes, I get it. No more fondling the vinyl.

我明白,再也不摸你的唱片了

Or besmirching the good name of the spinners.

也不能再损害纺纱工乐队的美名

Yes, I totally deserve to be handed over

没错,因为这个原因而把我交给

to the poor man's Lex Luthor for that.

那个可怜的奸角完全是我自找的

Please, Harvey, you have to get me back.

拜托,哈维,你必须让我回来

Have to? Will you?

必须,你愿意吗

He thinks we're going to war.

他觉得我们要上战场了

He give you the "burn down the village" speech?

他跟你说了那套"消灭村落"的理论了吗

Yes. What is it with him?

是的,他怎么回事啊

It's like the pony thing all over again.

就像"良驹"事件再次上演

He's, like, the captain of mixed metaphors.

他还真是混合隐喻的高手

Look, I can't take you back now.

我现在不能让你回来

I have to honor my bet,

我打了赌就要讲信用

especially since my honor's in question.

尤其现在我的信用受到质疑

Okay, why are you strangely emphasizing the word "honor"?

你为什么要强调"信用"这个词

This letter of complaint.

因为这封投诉信

I'm being accused of fraud by Travis Tanner.

特拉维斯·坦纳要起诉我诈骗

Isn't that like the pot accusing the kettle of... fraud?

你们俩不是半斤八两的吗

I'm going to the airport to talk to CM right now.

我现在要去机场和科斯特尔汽车公司的人谈谈

I want to reassure Lawrence Kemp

我要消除劳伦斯·坎普的疑虑

that we're all over this.

告诉他我们已经在处理了

Please, Harvey, come on. Take me with you.

拜托,哈维,带上我吧

I can do this. I can work for both of you.

我可以的,我可以同时为你们俩做事的

It's too risky. I'm solo on this.

太冒险了,我一个人搞定

Besides, I've got a relationship with Kemp.

再说了,我和坎普还是有些交情的

I should talk to him alone.

我得单独跟他谈

Not a word to Louis. Understand?

对路易只字不提,明白吗

Yeah. Hey, he said that I can't have sex

明白,他说我和他共事的时候

while I'm working with him. Is that really his call?

不能滚床单,他说了算吗

Well, he is your commanding officer.

他是你的指挥官

You looking for civil torts, volume three?

你在找民事侵权案,第三卷吗

People put that in criminal law. I hate that.

他们把它放在刑法里,真讨厌

Yeah, I know. Me too.

对啊,真讨厌

Oh, I knew we had something in common.

我就知道我们有共同点

You need my help?

要我帮忙吗

Ah... no, I've actually got it right... there.

不用了,我找到了,就在,那里

I'm sorry. I was just trying to help you.

抱歉,我只是想帮忙

Harold, you're the associate,

哈罗德,你是助理律师

and I'm the paralegal.

我只是个干杂活的

It's my job to help you, not the other way around.

应该由我来帮助你,而不是反过来

I don't see us that way.

我不觉得

Okay, um, you want to help me? My... my stapler is broken.

你想帮我吗,我的订书机坏了

Could you get me a new one?

能帮我拿一个新的吗

I'll get you three.

我给你拿三个来

Harold.

哈罗德

Thank you.

多谢

Good to see you, Lawrence.

很高兴见到你,劳伦斯

Harvey, good to see you.

哈维,很高兴见到你

Sorry this had to be on the fly.

抱歉在这儿见面

It's not a problem.

没关系

I want to start by giving you my word

首先我要郑重告诉你

that we crushed this suit once,

上次诉讼我们大获全胜

we're gonna to crush it again.

这次也不会输

I should hope so.

希望如此

I was hoping to have this discussion privately.

我本打算和你单独交谈的

Well, this is our new general counsel, Matt Lasker.

这是本公司新法律总顾问马特·拉斯科

He insisted on being part of the discussion.

他坚持要参与这次对话

Forgive me, I'm just getting up to speed.

请谅解,我是为了熟悉情况

Then you should know that... Out of curiosity,

那你应该很清楚,我不得其解

why did you receive a draft of the complaint

你怎么会在我们之前收到

before we did, Mr. Specter?

控诉草案,斯佩克特先生

Travis Tanner gave me an advanced copy.

特拉维斯·坦纳给了我份样本

Must like you.

真像你的作风

We have a special relationship.

我们关系特殊

Which I've looked into. Harvey,

我查过了,哈维

He really seems to have a bone to pick with you.

他似乎是故意和你过不去

That's not gonna be a problem.

这没什么问题

It may be for us.

对我们可能就是问题

Tanner came to see you, didn't he?

坦纳找过你了,是吧

At our request. Lawrence, I'm telling you,

在我们的恳请下,劳伦斯,我告诉你

We can handle this.

我们能搞定这事

We just need to stick together.

只要我们团结一致

Look, if I'm going to defend us against this suit

如果我要打这场官司

"If" being the operative word.

"如果"这个词很重要

Am I being fired?

你们是在解雇我吗

We're keeping you on retainer

在我们进行选择的同时

while we evaluate our options.

会暂时保留对你的聘用

Don't you see, Tanner's trying to put a wedge between us?

你看不出坦纳在试图挑拨我们吗

What Lawrence is reluctant to tell you is,

劳伦斯不想亲口告诉你

your relationship with this man

正是因为你和这人的关系

has put us directly in his crosshairs.

才让他把枪口对准了我们

There is a wedge between us.

我们之间确实有嫌隙

Maybe Lawrence's reluctance stems from the fact

也许劳伦斯不管以亲口告诉我

that I also have a relationship with him.

是因为我和他也交情甚密

Harvey, I have a corporate responsibility here.

哈维,我身负对公司的义务

Well, while you're evaluating your options,

在你们进行选择律师的同时

why don't you think about

不妨想想

who was there for your company four years ago

四年前是谁帮你们打赢了官司

and what happened to your stock price after I won.

还有赢了之后公司股价是怎么飙涨的

Oh, you got paid very well for that.

你也赚得盘满钵满

As were you.

你也是呢

You had a huge bonus that year,

你那年分红颇丰

and I don't actually recall it ever going back down.

此后更是一路飘红

There's no need to get personal.

我们只是公事公办

You... our asses are on the line,

你,我们已经命悬一线了

and you're trying to cut me loose, it's personal.

而你想着要解雇我,别说只是公事公办

Harvey. Save the "It's not you, it's me" speech, okay?

哈维,别再说"问题在我,与你无关"了

Be a man and make a clean break.

拿出点勇气直截了当地说吧

Fine. No.

行,别

You're fired.

你被解雇了

He's on record.

他公开声明了

Remember I told you it was too risky

还记得我和你说过

to work with me and Louis at the same time?

同时替我和路易两人工作太冒险吗

Yes.

记得

We have to take that risk.

我们得冒这险了

I need you to go through every file in this case.

去仔细查看这案子所有的档案

You mean you want me to find what you missed?

你意思是要我找你遗漏的线索

I didn't miss anything.

我设么也没遗漏

I need you to go through those files

我要你去查看那些档案

and tell me what's not in there. Shit, I gotta go.

然后告诉我里面缺了什么,先挂了

What happened?

怎么样了

Well, I got good news and bad news.

好消息坏消息都有

What's the bad news? I got us fired.

什么坏消息,我害我们被解雇了

What's the good news?

那好消息呢

Anything we find from here on out

现在起我们找到的一切资料

is no longer covered by attorney client privilege.

都不受客户保密条款限制了

Did you find what you're not looking for?

找到你不想找的东西了吗

No, did you find what you're not looking for?

没,你找到了吗

Nope. Oh, my God, it is so stuffy in here.

没,天啊,这里真是闷得慌

What are the symptoms of carbon dioxide poisoning?

二氧化碳中毒症状有哪些

Headaches, dizziness, mental confusion,

头痛,头晕,精神错乱

mental confusion.

精神错乱

Kevin, trusts and estates?

是信托地产部的凯文吗

No, it's too meek. It's gotta be a woman.

不,这声音太温柔了,肯定是个女的

Who is it?

是哪位

Harold. I need a stapler. I was right.

哈罗德,我要个订书机,我猜对了

Okay, there are files everywhere.

好了,这里档案满地是

He's gonna be suspicious. What do we do?

他肯定会起疑心的,怎么办

Don't worry, I got it.

没事,交给我了

I got this. What are you...

看我的,你在

Come here. What's going on?

过来,你要干什么

Come in.

请进

Hi, Harold, honey.

你好,哈罗德,亲爱的

Is this why it says, "Do not enter?"

难道门上写"请勿进入"是因为这个

We're kind of busy in here. Do you mind if, um...

我们现在有点忙,你能不能...

you know,

你懂的

You just don't bother us anymore?

别来打搅我们

Sure. No problem.

没问题

Yeah, he didn't notice the files.

很好,他没注意到档案

Oh, shit, I'm late for Louis's settlement conference.

该死,路易的和解会议,我要迟到了

Uh, and...thanks.

多谢了

You're welcome.

不客气

And then I take the shuttle to Grand Central,

然后我乘班车到中央车站

And then I take the local from there.

然后从那里坐公车

I think you'll find that... pleasurable, actually.

实际上这还挺不错的

Sorry, restroom.

抱歉,去洗手间了

No, that's okay. This is my associate, Mike Ross.

没事,这是我的助理,迈克·罗斯

He was busy, uh, drafting some pertinent documents.

他在忙着起草相关文件

Motion to dismiss, motion to compel,

解雇动议,强制执行动议

motion to strike, motion to change venue,

打击动议,审判地点变更动议

And we have another half dozen in the pipeline.

还有数份尚在酝酿

No, they're here.

不,已经做好了

What is this?

你们这是做什么

This was supposed to be a settlement conference.

这应该是个和解会议

Oh, we're not here to settle. We're proceeding to trial.

我们不是来和解的,我们准备上法庭

You want to take this case to trial?

你想把这案子搬上法庭

Unless I can't hear the sound of my own voice,

除非我听力有问题

I believe that's what I just frickin' said.

我想我刚才就他妈这么说的

We're the little guy.

我们是弱势群体

Your parent company's a behemoth.

你们的母公司是强势群体

A jury's gonna hate you.

陪审团不会喜欢你们的

Well, thanks to your disgusting smears in the media,

鉴于你们借媒体恶意诬陷

that might be true,

你说的确有可能

which is why we're also filing a countersuit

所以我们要提出反诉

for libel, slander, and anything else

包括诽谤,造谣,以及

that might be appropriate in this case.

任何可行的罪状

Tortious interference?

侵权干扰怎样

This is... you got... this is not good faith, Mr. Litt.

你这样很不诚实守信,利特先生

Sir, you have besmirched the good name of Liquid Water,

先生,你玷污了液态水公司的名誉

And if you think that we're here for a settlement conference,

如果你天真地认为这是和解会议

Well, let me just correct that one for you right now.

请允许我立即纠正你

We are not settling. We will not be settling.

我们没想过和解,以后也不会

In fact, the only thing that's settling here

事实上,目前唯一铁定的就是

is the sediment at the bottom of your putrid water. Get me?

你现在是一潭死水了,明白吗

Now be sure to take that Grand Central shuttle

别忘记照我说的,去坐趟

like I told you, okay? I think you're gonna love it.

中央火站的班车,你肯定会喜欢的

Uh, that was... Amazing? I know.

刚才真是,太棒了,我知道

I'm sorry, Louis, that I, uh

抱歉,路易,我

Questioned my orders? I know.

质疑了我的命令,我知道

I thought it was just busy work.

我以为只是繁杂的工作而已

Well, it wasn't. For every hour you spent drafting them,

不然,你每花一个小时起草文件

They're gonna spend ten hours

他们就会绞尽脑汁,用十倍的时间

figuring out how to argue it back in court.

想办法在庭审时驳回

You're gonna bury them in paperwork.

你想用文山纸海把他们埋了

Look at you.

看看你

You catch on quick. What happens next?

脑子转得真快,接下来呢

They squirm for a day or two, reevaluate,

他们再挣扎一两天,重新评估

and come back to us on our terms.

就会回来答应我们的条件

Like... tomorrow, maybe?

或许...明天吧

Tomo...

明...

Mike. Sweet, impressionable, young Mike.

迈克,可爱敏感的小迈克

You see, unlike what Harvey believes,

知道吗,跟哈维的想法不同

going to trial is a good thing,

出庭是个好事

especially when the other side can't afford it.

尤其是在对方无法支付诉讼费的情况下

Durham foods, their financials are soft,

达勒姆食品公司的财政很糟糕

but it's gonna take a trial to put 'em down,

但需要出庭才能将他们摆平

So you better lace up your bootstraps

所以你要做好打持久战的准备

'cause this battle could take months.

因为这个战役要耗上好几个月

Uh, where you going?

你要去哪儿

Uh, I just have to go back...

我只是要去...

to, uh, the bathroom.

去趟洗手间

You just went.

你刚去过

Are you keeping track?

你在跟踪我吗

I may start.

我可以从现在开始

I don't mean to intrude, but Donna's not at her desk.

我不是想闯进来,可是唐娜不在座位上

Do you have a minute?

有时间吗

I overstepped last week. I want to make up for it.

我上周越界了,我想弥补一下

It's not necessary, Daniel.

没必要,丹尼尔

Pfister Insurance, I thought,

菲斯特保险,我觉得

maybe we could handle them together.

也许我们可以联手

I'm gonna to have to take a rain check.

还是下次再说吧

It's a peace offering, Harvey. Take it.

我是在伸出橄榄枝,哈维,答应吧

You know, I'm sorry,

我很抱歉

but my plate's just a little full at the moment.

但我的安排很满

Do you mind if I ask with what?

我能问下你在忙什么吗

Uh, the usual. I have six situations,

都是些日常工作,我手头有六个案子

all in need of immediate attention.

都需要立即处理

Which begs the question, why not add one more?

若是这样的话,再来一个案子又何妨

I'll see if I can free up some time next week, okay?

我看看下周有没有时间,好吗

Um...I think I didn't find something.

貌似我没找到你要的东西

Who let me not have it then.

那是谁坏了我的好事

During the two years before our car was manufactured, there was

在汽车量产前的两年间

this midlevel quality control manager named Sarah Layton,

有一个叫莎拉·莱顿的中级质检经理

who wrote several reports

写了几封报告

on other CM car models

反映了科斯特尔公司的其他车型

but never on ours.

但从未反映过出事车型

So she's not relevant to our case.

所以她跟案子无关

It would appear that way,

表面上是这样

but after May 5th, 2006,

但在2006年的5月5日之后

she never wrote another report ever again.

她就再也没写过报告了

That's kind of a coincidence, isn't it?

有点太巧了对吧

That on the exact date that our car went into production,

出事车型量产的同一天

she disappeared from CM's records?

她就从科斯特尔汽车公司的记录上消失了

She could've just been fired.

她可能只是被开除了

Never filed for unemployment.

从未递交失业报告

Could've quit. No exit interview.

可能是辞职了,没有离职面谈

Permanent unpaid leave.

永久无薪休假

Gets out of any records.

从公司里蒸发了

And nothing to tie her to our car.

没有任何资料能证明她与出事车型有关

She wrote that memo.

她写了那个备忘录

Very smart. Thank you.

非常聪明,谢谢夸奖

I meant them, not you.

我指他们,没说你

But I found it. That makes me even smarter.

可这是我发现的,因此我更聪明

Don't be cocky. It's unbecoming

别骄傲,骄傲这一套

on you. I can pull it off.

不适合你,你做的我也能办到

You better be nice to me because I know where she lives.

你最好对我好点,我可有她的住址呢

Where who lives?

谁的住址

My high school sweetheart.

我高中的老相好

We connected on Facebook.

我们在Facebook联系上了

Oh. Bullshit, you're not that sentimental.

胡说,你才没那么怀旧

Yes, I am. She was his first.

我怎么不是,她是他的初夜

Deposition tomorrow. Be ready.

明天要取证,做好准备

First? I had to sell it.

初夜,我得编得像点啊

Give me the address and tell Donna to hurry up.

把住址给我,告诉唐娜加快进度

I'm naked to the world down here.

我要去她那儿空手套白狼

Harvey, there is one problem.

哈维,你忽略了一点

If this woman was involved in the original coverup,

如果这个女人当初参与了掩盖事实

she's not gonna want to talk to a lawyer

她不会想跟一个与她

who isn't on her side anymore.

立场相背的律师谈话

Well, I better think of something on my way down there.

那我最好在路上想出对策

I went to the file room to get you the good stapler,

我本来要去档案室给你拿订书器

but there was a bit of a snafu.

但是那儿一团糟

In the file room? I don't want to get into it.

档案室里,我不想进去

In the meantime, I brought you my own personal stapler,

同时,我把自己的订书机拿来给你

a twohole punch, threehole punch, oldschool witeout,

双孔和三孔的打孔器,过时的修改液

and enough highlighters to last you till kingdom come.

还有荧光笔,够你用上一辈子

Look, Harold, II know

听我说,哈罗德,我知道

that you don't see us as paralegal and associate,

你没把咱俩看作上下级

but I think it's best from now on

但我觉得最好从现在开始

that I just help you.

由我来帮你做事

Because the truth... the truth is,

因为事实是

you are far too valuable to be wasting your time on this.

你把时间浪费在帮助我上,大材小用了

I am?

大材小用吗

You're right. Yeah.

你说的对,没错

And besides, you probably don't want all this stuff, anyway.

而且,你可能也不需要这些东西

Well, there's that. Except for the stapler, of course.

一点没错,当然,除了订书器

You got it. Of course. Thank you.

当然,没错,谢谢

Sarah Layton?

莎拉·莱顿

You recognize me.

你认得我吧

I do.

认得

Then you know who I work for.

那你该知道我为谁工作

Coastal Motors.

科斯特尔汽车公司

I'm not gonna deny that.

我不会否认这一点

What do you want?

你有什么事

We have a problem.

我们有个麻烦

I need you to tell me everyone you've ever shown this to.

我要你告诉我,都有谁看过这份文件

I never showed it to anyone.

这个文件我没给任何人看过

Ms. Layton, I don't care that you wrote it.

莱顿女士,我不在乎是你写的

You made a deal to keep your mouth shut,

你承诺保持缄默

and I believe you kept it.

我相信你守口如瓶

All I care about is who else read it.

我关心的只是有谁看过这个文件

I don't know who else read it...

我不知道还有谁看过

'cause I didn't write it.

因为这不是我写的

Ms. Layton I brought my concerns to Mr. Kemp.

莱顿女士,我向坎普先生提出我的担忧

He told me not to put anything in writing, and I never did.

他说不要写成文字,所以我从未写过

Good.

很好

I need you to swear to me

我要你对我发誓

that you never told anyone

除了劳伦斯·坎普

other than Lawrence Kemp about the flaws in his hood.

你从未告诉任何人引擎盖有缺陷

You listen to me.

你听我说

He promised he'd fix the problems on the line

他答应我会在流水线上把问题解决

If I kept quiet. He did,

前提是我要保持缄默,他的确做了

but he never went back and fixed the ones we already made,

但他从未将已经出厂的问题车辆召回

And that man died.

那个人因此而死

I have been living with that ever since.

从那时起我就心怀愧疚

Now get off my property, and leave me the hell alone.

现在离我家远点,别再来烦我

Furniture salesman to limo driver.

从家具促销员到豪车司机

You're stepping up in the world.

你可真是飞黄腾达啊

Well, it's nice to know you still have a sense of humor, Harvey,

刚刚得知曾为杀人犯辩护

considering you just learned you defended a murderer.

还有心情开玩笑,真厉害

I should've known you'd have me followed.

我本该知道你会跟踪我

Follow you? I've been waiting for you.

别说这么难听,我是一直在等你

I told you, you're on the wrong side.

我早说过了,你站错了阵营

I don't defend murderers.

我没为杀人犯辩护

That's not what that woman just told you.

那个女人可不同意你这么说

You wanted me to find her.

你就是想要我找到她

You have the document. No proof of fraud.

你有那份文件,但并不证明我们欺诈

Can't admit it without fraud.

你不承认欺诈,我也不会承认有那份文件

Now that you know Kemp lied on the stand.

既然你知道坎普在听证席上撒谎了

I'm obligated to come forward and tell the court. Otherwise

我有义务前去与法庭解释,另外

Even if you weren't guilty of fraud then,

即使你当时没有欺诈嫌疑

you'll be guilty of fraud now.

你现在也有了

Of course, when you do come forward,

当然,当你把事情端上台面

it's going to be awfully hard for people to believe

人们很难会相信

you didn't know about it at the time.

你对此竟毫不知情

You know I didn't know.

你知道我不知情的

I don't know anything of the kind.

我可什么都不知道

What I do know is, you're in a bind.

我知道的是,你现在岌岌可危

I wouldn't wait too long now.

我不会给你太长时间

I'd hate to have to report you to the bar.

我可不想亲自去法院举报你

Lawrence Goddamn Kemp.

劳伦斯·该死·坎普

Harvey, I need this suit quashed, and I need it done now,

哈维,这件官司必须马上撤销

so channel your anger and find a way out.

所以快把气消了想个办法出来

I mean, I knew I had an enemy in Tanner, but

我知道我和坦纳势不两立了,但

Did you ever think that the person you should be mad at

你有想过你真正该生气的人

is yourself? Excuse me?

是你自己吗,你说什么

Law 101.

法律基础知识

Don't ask your client if he committed murder,

不要问你的委托人是否犯了谋杀罪

but sure as hell find out if there's a smoking gun.

一定要找出是否有确凿的证据

Jessica, I'm sorry, I wasn't born yesterday,

杰西卡,真抱歉,我不是三岁小孩

but he swore to me there was nothing wrong with that car,

但他向我发誓那辆车没有问题

and I believed him.

我相信了他

Well, he lied to you.

他撒谎了

It's not the first time, and it won't be the last,

这不是第一次了,也不会是最后一次

But now Tanner knows it.

但如今被坦纳知道了

I guess it's time to tell daniel.

事到如今得和丹尼尔说了

What? Now? No.

什么,现在,别

I just had the chance to tell him, and I didn't.

我刚才本可以说的,但我没说

Why not? Because you told me not to.

干嘛不,因为你让我别说

The one time you listen to me.

你这次可真听话

No, no, no, no. You can't lay into me

不不不,你怎么能我每次和你对着干

every time I go against you and then flip it around now.

就大批我一顿,然后再得了便宜卖乖

We're not telling. I'm gonna fix it.

不要告诉丹尼尔,我会搞定的

Well, the one way to fix it is to negotiate a settlement.

现在搞定的唯一方法就是协商和解了

Oh, wait, we can't because you got us fired.

等等,行不通,因为你害得我们被炒了

I did, which means there's nothing stopping us

是我干的,也就是说我们可以毫无顾忌地

from strongarming them.

胁迫他们了

I gotta go.

我得走了

Just admit it. Your research suggests

快承认吧,你的调查表明

that consumers believe your water tastes like shit.

消费者认为你公司的水尝起来难喝死了

Do I have to answer that?

我必须回答吗

What exactly are you getting at, Mr. Litt?

你目的到底为何,利特先生

what I'm getting at is, Mr. Kessler is aware of the fact

我要说的是凯斯勒先生他们公司的水质量低劣

that his company's product can't compete with ours

无法与我方一较高低

'cause it tastes like shit,

他对这一事实很清楚

And they resorted to filing a bogus lawsuit

并企图用一场徒劳的诉讼

against us in a desperate attempt to hide that fact.

做最后一搏一遍掩饰这一事实

No, you don't have to answer that.

不,你不必回答

Hey, Mike

迈克

Yeah. Thanks.

给你,谢谢

Kevin, right?

凯文,对吧

How long have you worked at Durham Foods?

你在达勒姆食品公司供职多久了

22 years. I started right out of college.

22年,大学一毕业就开始了

That's dedication.

很有奉献精神

I admire that.

我敬重你

What's your current title?

你目前的职务是什么

Vicepresident of market research.

市场研究副总裁

it says here, three years ago,

这上面说,三年前

you applied for senior vice president,

你申请了高级副总裁的职位

But they gave the job to an Alan Stansby instead,

但最终这职位给了一个叫亚伦·斯坦博

a man who had been at the company far shorter than you.

他在公司的资历远比你要浅薄

Correct.

正确

Well, how'd that make you feel?

对此你感觉怎样

Yes or no questions.

请用一般疑问句发问

My client's not here to discuss feelings.

我的委托人不是来这里诉衷情的

Okay, truthfully, you were hoping to be

好吧,老实说,在你规划中

further up the corporate ladder by now, weren't you?

你目前职位要比现实中更高才对,是吗

Maybe.

也许吧

OK, thank you, Mike.

好,谢谢,迈克

And once again, recently you applied for a senior vp position

你最近又申请了高级副总的职位

and were turned down. Is that correct?

再度被拒绝,我说得对吗

Yes. You do know that Management

是的,管理部门准备

is going outside the company to fill the job, right?

在外部招聘这一职位,你知道的吧

Objection. Lack of foundation.

反对,缺乏依据

You know what? I am so sorry. That was

你知道吗,我很抱歉

That's off the record.

那段删掉

That's just because of a headhunter friend of mine

那只是因为我的一个猎头朋友

That's notno, we object to that too.

不,我们对那条也提出反对

I'm warning you, Mr. Litt.

我郑重警告你,利特先生

I'm sorry. Statement withdrawn.

很抱歉,我收回那句话

You know, you can tow the party line, Kevin...

你可以继续保持缄默,凯文

But I know exactly

但我深刻了解

what it's like to bust your ass every day at a company

每天在公司卖命工作

and be overlooked for a promotion time and time again.

但总是错失升职机会的感受

It just...

这实在是

hurts.

很伤人

Just physically hurts.

痛彻身心

Right here.

正中这里

Give 110% every day, and for what?

每天付出110%是为了什么

So they can just... chip away at your dignity?

是让他们慢慢蚕食你的尊严吗

You can be the, uh, loyal soldier today,

你可以依然做一个忠诚的战士

be the cannon fodder for your bosses,

当你上司们的炮灰

Or you can turn the guns on 'em right now,

或者你可以立马和他们反目

and you can just tell me the truth.

把真相告诉我

We're done here.

谈话就此结束

It's true. Kevin.

这是真的,凯文

Our product sucks. No, objection.

我们的产品糟透了,不,反对

You can't object to your own witness.

你不能反对自己的证人

We're suing 'cause we're losing market share.

我们起诉的原因是在丧失市场占有率

Kevin. There's nothing wrong

凯文,你们的广告活动

with your ad campaign, and that's the truth.

没有任何不妥,这就是真相

Thank you, Kevin.

谢谢,凯文

Louis, that was awesome.

路易,刚才真是帅呆了

That was pretty spectacular, wasn't it?

相当有才,不是吗

His testimony is gonna be amazing.

他的证词将会强而有力

I got him to admit some damning things, didn't I?

我让他供出了很重要的事实,对吧

You know, we should subpoena the outside company

我们应该传审其他

that put together the focus groups. Yes.

能作典型代表的公司,没错

We should get all their records... Like it.

我们应该搜集到所有的记录,好样的

and the names and addresses of the people who took part.

以及所有相关人员的姓名住址

They're protected in civil actions

依据隐私法74条

under the Privacy Statute of '74.

他们有民事诉讼权利

No, that was overturned by Kressler v. Symtech.

不,那在克莱斯勒对西姆泰克案中被推翻了

Not if they'd been compensated,

只要他们得到过补偿就不会

as is this case right here.

就像这件案子

We're gonna win this thing.

我们一定能赢下这案子

"If I can't win, I won't run."

"如果我赢不了,我是不会跑的"

What? "If I can't win,

什么, "如果我赢不了

I won't ru" That's Chariots of Fire.

我不会跑" ,出自《火之战车》

Come on. Do youdon't tell me you don't know that film.

拜托,别告诉我你没看过这部电影

You know, like what you and Harvey do,

你和哈维就经常这么干

Thethe movie quotes.

引用电影

I forgot. It'syeah.

我忘记了,这

Well, it's been a long time since I saw it,

这是我很久前看过的了

You know. It's a great, great flick though.

但绝对是部好片

Yeah.

是啊

Anyway, all right. So, um,

不管了,总之

Make sure the subpoenas are on my desk in the morning.

明早把传票交到我桌子上

Oh, Mike, uh,

迈克

Make it the afternoon 'cause you've earned it.

下午就行,因为你表现得好

Good night, Tommy. Good night

晚安,汤米,晚安

Lawrence, what a coincidence,

劳伦斯,真是巧啊

Me running into you in your own building.

在你公司和你偶遇

I certainly wasn't waiting for you.

我显然不是专门在等你

Harvey.

哈维

Ah, it's better this way.

还是这样比较好

Your new lawyer won't hear what I have to say

你的新律师不用听我的说辞

and be put in a position to commit fraud,

被逼到行使欺诈的境地

like you did to me.

就像你之前对我那样

I don't know what you think you know, but it's wrong.

我不知道你自认为知道了什么,但你想错了

I know about Sarah Layton.

我知道莎拉·莱顿的事了

I have no idea what you're talking about.

我不知道你在说些什么

But whatever you know, Harvey, is privileged information.

但无论你知道了什么,哈维,那是保密信息

Not if I found out yesterday,

但如果我昨天才发现,那就另当别论了

and definitely not if you conspired for me to commit fraud.

更别说是你阴谋陷害我行使欺诈

There's no fraud.

更本没有欺诈一事

She found a problem, and you tried to

他发现了问题,而你试图...

and I fixed it, and there's no record!

我解决了,而且没有留下记录

that's what a solid front end feels like,

这才是牢固的车头

but you didn't make one,

但你造的车却不是

So when Frank Randall's car hit the divider

弗兰克·兰德尔的车撞到间隔物的力度

at 50 times the force that you just felt,

是你刚才感受到的再加50倍

it crumpled and split him in half.

那种力度足以让他粉身碎骨

Then I savaged his reputation,

然后我还让他身败名裂

all because you looked me in the eye

全因为你看着我的眼睛

and told me that your hood was rock solid.

告诉我你的引擎盖坚不可摧

What do you want, Harvey?

你想要什么,哈维

What you should have done in the first place.

你原本就该做的事

Pay these people and make this thing go away.

赔偿这些人,把事情了结

If you don't, I'm coming forward

你要不干,我就出马

and telling the court what I know.

告诉法庭我知道的一切

Even if I didn't want to,

就算我不想这么干

I'd have to, but I want to,

我也不得不这么做,但我心甘情愿

and when I do,

等我抖出真相

coastal motors is gonna cut you loose

科斯特尔汽车公司就会把你开掉

exactly the same way you did to me.

就像你对我的那样

So either you make it right on your own, or I will.

所以要不你自己解决,要不我来

Hi, I got subpoenas.

我拿到传票了

I said the afternoon.

我说的是下午

It's the first thing in the morning.

现在刚是早晨

War doesn't wait for the afternoon.

战争可等不到下午

Sweeter words have never been spoken.

狗嘴里吐不出象牙

Gentlemen, before you do any more work,

先生们,在你们有任何行动前

Durham foods is declaring bankruptcy.

达勒姆食品公司宣布破产了

Yes. Damn.

太好了,见鬼

Damn? We win.

见什么鬼,我们赢了

No, now if there's a judgment on the countersuit,

不,如果反诉成立

we're gonna be in the back of the line behind a dozen lenders.

我们将面对的是一堆债主

Sorry. I know you've been working on this for weeks.

抱歉,我知道你们为这案子忙了一周

Uh, yeah. Yeah, well, what are you gonna do?

是,没错,你准备怎么做

We can still get a winwin out of this whole thing.

就算这样我们也能做到双赢

How? Well, you said that

怎么赢,你说过

their other products are worth real money, right?

他们的其他产品很值钱,对吧

So why don't we just advise liquid water

那我们何不建议液态水公司

to buy the whole company and then just give up the suit?

买下整家公司,然后撤诉呢

We kill the competition and get their other products

我们终止了竞争,让他们的其它产品

at a discount to market value.

降到市场价格

Win. Win.

双,赢

Why'd you cover for me?

你为什么要帮我

What do you mean?

什么意思

With Hardman out there.

刚才和哈德曼在一起的时候

You let him think that we were working together.

你让他以为我俩在一起工作

In the deposition yesterday when you were

昨天取证的时候,你那...

You know, when you were talking about not

你那时候说到不要...

I've just really enjoyed working with you, Louis.

我很喜欢和你一起工作,路易

You have? Yeah, sure.

真的吗,没错

Well, I thought Harvey might have poisoned the well

我以为哈维把我俩的关系

in regards to any relationship between the two of us.

挑拨得差不多了呢

Louis, can I be honest with you?

路易,我能实话实说吗

Yeah, I can keep it real.

当然,来者不拒

As far as poisoning the well goes,

即便是有些挑拨离间

Harvey didn't really have anything to do with it.

但其实哈维在这中间没起什么作用

That's pretty much all been you.

基本上是你自身的问题

What are you talking about?

你什么意思

Among other things,

别的暂且不提

You tried to sabotage my relationship with Jenny.

你曾试图破坏我和珍妮之间的关系

After you laughed at that video of me.

在你嘲笑我的那段视频之后

You stuck me in housing court.

你害我在房屋法庭中丢人

'cause you stole a client from me.

因为你抢走了我的客户

You tried to blackmail me with a fake drug test.

你还用假药物测试勒索我

Yeah, but it didn't work.

但没成功

You defeated me. So?

你打败了我,那又怎样

So it's water under the bridge.

那就一笔勾销了吧

No, no, no. Not water under the bridge.

不行,这可不是一笔勾销那么简单

Louis, you can't do that to people

路易,你不能这么对别人

and expect them to forget about it and move on. Don't you get that?

再期望别人忘记这些继续生活,你懂吗

They should. Would you?

他们是该忘了,你能吗

Okay.

好吧

Mike, I will take your thoughts...

迈克,我会考虑你的建议

on my behavior under advisement.

下次做事前先深思熟虑一下

Wait, Mike? Yeah?

迈克,等一下,怎么了

Something's in the air still like a pall of

空气中还是弥漫着一股

secrecy or a layer of unease.

瞒而不报,或是阴谋的味道

I don't know what you're talking about.

我不明白你在说什么

Mm, my spider parts are tingling.

我的第六感在发出警报

Please don't ever say things like that.

拜托别再说那种话了

Harvey's up to something. I know it.

哈维在计划些什么,我感觉得到

What is he up to?

他在计划什么

I don't know.

我不知道

You sure? Yes.

真不知道,真的

Um, Louis's parts are tingling.

路易的第六感在发警报

I don't want to know what that means

我不关心这是什么意思

or how you know that.

以及你怎么知道的

It means he knows you're hiding something.

这表示他知道你在隐瞒什么事

Well, if everything goes like I expect,

如果事情按我预想的方向发展

there won't be anything to hide.

就没什么好隐瞒的

Good, because it just doesn't feel right lying.

太好了,骗人真不好受

You know, I actually kind of like working with him.

其实我还挺喜欢和他做事的

He's not a bad lawyer.

他不是个坏律师

I mean, you know, we have fun.

我是说,和他共事很有意思

You guys thinking about moving in together?

你们准备搬到一起住了吗

Jealous?

吃醋了

Where's your gatekeeper?

你家门卫哪儿去了

Any Tom, Dick, or Harry can just waltz right in.

叫汤姆,迪克,哈利的都能飘进来了

Well, I don't see any Toms or Harrys here, but

我是没见到叫汤姆或哈利的,但...

Okay, can we just please cut the small talk

好吧,我们能不能先别扯别的了

and you let me know what I'm not privy to?

你能告诉我,有什么事瞒着我吗

I don't know what imaginary world

我不知道你现在神游到

you're skipping through right now, Louis,

哪个世界里去了,路易

But you're there all by yourself.

但那个世界里只有你自己

Right.

好吧

So first you hand me Ross on a silver platter,

首先你双手奉上了罗斯

Then Donna's not at her desk for days.

然后唐娜又整天不见人影

You think that I don't know that there's a power struggle

你以为我不知道杰西卡和哈德曼

going on between Jessica and Hardman?

之间又有什么权利纠纷了

Harvey, look,

哈维

I admit I haven't always been, um...

我承认我表现一直

wellbehaved.

不是很好

But I can help you on this. You just gotta trust me.

但这回我能帮你,你必须相信我

Louis, go away.

路易,走远点

That was harsh. You kidding me?

太残忍了,你搞笑呢

He came hat in hand, Harvey.

他很有诚意,哈维

Have you met him? This guy gets one whiff

你刚认识他吗,这家伙只要嗅到一丝

of what we've been hiding from Hardman,

我们瞒着哈德曼的事情

I guarantee you it's his office he's in, not ours.

我保证他会去找哈德曼,而不是我们

I know, we can't trust him.

我知道,我们不能信任他

Still, you should have seen him in this deposition.

但你还是该看看他在这次取证中的表现

I mean, all he wants is to be you.

他所想的只是成为你

Isn't that what everybody wants?

这不是所有人的愿望吗

I'm serious, Harvey. Well, I'm sorry.

我是认真的,哈维,抱歉

That's just pathetic. I know, but what I'm

真悲剧,我知道,但我的意思是...

Harvey Specter.

哈维·斯佩克特

Harvey, it's Lawrence Kemp.

哈维,我是劳伦斯·坎普

Give 'em what they want.

按他们的要价给钱

Good. Is that it?

很好,就这些吗

You want a medal?

要不给你个勋章

For what it's worth, I never meant

无论如何,我都没想过

to put your reputation on the line,

把你的声誉牵涉其中

and that memo never crossed my desk.

那个备忘我从没见过

Goodbye, Lawrence.

再见,劳伦斯

They're settling? You wanted that?

他们讲和了,是你想要的吗

Wanted it? I goddamn orchestrated it.

想要的,是我一手导演的

CM pays what they should have in the first place.

科斯特尔汽车公司付出了他们本该付出的代价

And the suit against us goes away.

针对我们的指控就取消了

And Daniel Hardman's none the wiser.

而丹尼尔·哈德曼将对此一无所知

Where the hell's Donna?

唐娜哪儿去了

She's in the file room.

她还在档案室

Hasn't found that document yet.

还没找到那份文件

There is no document.

根本没什么文件

So you believe him?

你相信他喽

Not really. I just remember

不尽然,我刚想起来

who we're dealing with.

和我们打交道的是谁

Harvey.

哈维

What are you doing here?

你在这儿干嘛

Nothing.

没什么

Just delivered CM's settlement offer to Smith.

刚把科斯特尔汽车公司的和解条款交给史密斯

Or Devane.

或戴维安

I can't remember, I can't tell those guys apart.

记不得了,我老分不清这些人

It's not their case.

这不是他们的案子

No, but it is their firm,

确实,但这是他们的公司

and I don't trust you.

而我又不信任你

Our offer was take it or leave it.

我们的提议是,接受或者放弃

Well, we took it. And now we're done.

我们接受了,现在都处理完了

Hmm, well, I'm afraid there's still the little matter

我可有点担心针对你的欺诈索赔诉讼

of our fraud claim against you.

可不太轻松

Tanner, I'm glad you did what you did.

坦纳,我很感激你所做的一切

The Randall family deserved that money,

兰德尔的家人本就该得到那笔钱

But let's not pretend you've got shiton me.

但可别假装你没陷害过我

Excuse me?

你说什么

You used that memo to get what you wanted.

你用那只录音笔得到了你想要的素材

But it never would have held up in court

但那在法庭上不能作为有效证据

because you wrote it.

因为是你编造的

That's a scintillating argument.

那倒是个有趣的论据

Too bad not a word of it's true.

只可惜不是真的

Well, let's take a look at your resume.

我们来回顾一下你的光荣历史

Witness tampering, extortion, bribery.

篡改证词,勒索,贿赂

forgery fits right in.

伪造签字可全都吻合

That document's the real deal, Harv,

那份文件可是真的,哈维

And as far as reputations go,

说起名誉问题

I know all about your dirty dealings in the D.A.'s office.

你在地方检察官那里干的勾当我可都知道

Unlike your theories about me, you were actually investigated

与你给我扣的帽子不同

for the very thing you're being accused of, burying evidence

你曾因隐瞒证据而接受过调查

A point I can't wait to bring up in court.

我迫不及待要在庭上阐述这点

You're the one with the problem, Harv.

有麻烦的是你才对,哈维

You know I didn't do this.

你知道我从没做过这种事

Hey, thanks for settling the case for me, buddy.

这个案子能够和解可多亏了你,哥们

But I said I wanted a pound of flesh from CM and you,

但我说过我不会轻饶你和科斯特尔汽车公司

and I meant it.

我说到做到

That was harsh. You kidding me?

太残忍了,你搞笑呢

He came hat in hand, Harvey.

他很有诚意,哈维

Have you met him? This guy gets one whiff

你刚认识他吗,这家伙只要嗅到一丝

of what we've been hiding from Hardman.

我们瞒着哈德曼的事情

I guarantee you it's his office he's in, not ours.

我保证他会去找哈德曼,而不是我们

I know, we can't trust him.

我知道,我们不能信任他

Still, you should have seen him in this deposition.

但你还是该看看他在这次取证中的表现

I mean, all he wants is to be you.

他只是想成为你

Isn't that what everybody wants?

这不是所有人的愿望吗

I'm serious, Harvey.

我是认真的,哈维

I'm sorry. That's just pathetic.

抱歉,那太可悲了

I know, but what I'm

我知道,但我的意思是...

Bothering you?

打扰到你了吗

No. No, not at all.

没有,完全没有

I heard about your proposal to buy Durham Foods out of bankruptcy.

我听说了你关于收购达勒姆食品公司的提议

Impressive.

相当不错

Well, the way I see it is a winwin.

我觉得这会是双赢

Way to think outside the box.

打破常规了

It was actually Mike Ross's idea.

实际上是迈克·罗斯的主意

I'm glad to see it all worked out.

这点子很有效

Louis...

路易

You seem upset about something.

你看起来心事重重的

Is there anything you want to tell me?

要不要跟我说说

Jessica Pearson, leading by example.

杰西卡·皮尔逊,身先士卒啊

Spare me the charm, Harvey. Give it to me straight.

少油嘴滑舌,哈维,快告诉我吧

CM settled. $46 million.

科斯特尔汽车公司结案了,四千六百万美金

1/3 to Frank Randall's widow,

三分之一给弗兰克·兰德尔的遗孀

the rest into a blind trust for his children.

剩下的通过保密信托留给了他的孩子

You're pleased with that?

你好像很满意

Damn straight I am.

我当然满意

When's the other shoe gonna drop?

什么时候才能尘埃落地

What makes you think there's another shoe?

谁告诉你尘埃还没落定

It's Tanner. There's always another shoe.

我们对付的是坦纳,事情没这么容易了结

They're still coming after us for fraud.

他们还揪着我们欺诈不放

It's time to pay the piper.

出来混的迟早要还

You want to tell him, or shall I?

你去告诉他还是我来

Well, we'll worry about that tomorrow.

明天再考虑吧

What the hell gives you two the right

谁给了你们权利对我隐瞒

To hide a lawsuit against my firm from me?

针对我们公司的起诉

Daniel I am not done yet.

丹尼尔,我还没说完

When were you planning on telling me this?

你们打算什么时候才告诉我

When the case went to court?

什么时候开庭审理的

When our malpractice insurance ran out?

我们的职业过失保险什么时候失效了

Are the two of you so shortsighted

你们俩怎么如此鼠目寸光

that you would allow your distaste of me

被你们对我的厌恶所左右

to impair your ability to run this firm?

削弱了运作公司的能力

When you came five years ago to blackmail me, I was furious.

你五年前勒索我时,我很愤怒

You told me that I was blaming you for my own actions.

你说我拿你当自己的替罪羊

I wasn't just embezzling, but I also tried to cover it up.

我不仅盗用公款,我还试图隐瞒

Well, that's what you were so busy doing the other morning,

所以你那天早上其实是在忙这件事

covering it up.

忙着隐瞒真相

You had the chance to tell me, and you didn't.

你有机会告诉我,但你没有

No, I didn't. Why?

不,我没有,为什么

I don't trust you.

我不相信你

That's not true.

不是这样的

He didn't tell you because I don't trust you.

他之所以没告诉你,是因为我不信任你

Tell me you're not gonna use this as some power play.

你别想利用这件事弄权

That's exactly what I should do,

我本应这么做

But I am gonna give you the chance

但我打算给你一个机会

I have been asking you to give me,

就像我也曾经求你给我机会一样

the chance to redeem yourself.

给你自救的机会

How?

什么意思

They're not just coming after you.

他们不只是针对你

They're coming after all of us.

他们针对的是我们所有人

Pearson. Hardman.

皮尔逊·哈德曼律所

What are you proposing?

你想说什么

We fight them together.

我们要一起反击

Okay.

You trust him?

你相信他吗

At the moment, we don't really have a choice.

现在我们别无选择

Looking good, Louis.

看起来不错啊,路易

You're supposed to say, "Feeling good, Billy Ray."

你应该说"感觉不错,比利·雷"

You know, Trading Places. Movie quotes, it's what we do.

《交易所》的电影台词,我们俩经常这么玩

You want something?

有事吗

Uh, well, I just heard

我刚听说

that you ran with my idea about buying out Durham Foods.

你采纳了我并购达勒姆食品公司的建议

And Hardman told me you gave me the credit,

哈德曼说你把荣誉让给了我

So... Team LittRoss.

所以,利特罗斯无敌组合

I told him because I don't like to owe anyone anything.

我告诉他是因为我不想欠人家人情

You covered for me with him earlier, so I threw you a bone.

你曾帮我向他隐瞒实情,所以我也帮你一回

Now we're even. Where's this coming from?

现在我们扯平了,为什么这样说

I'll tell you where it's coming from.

我来告诉你

You were right. Actions have impact.

你说得对,若想人不知,除非己莫为

So you want to remember the marijuana and tennis thing?

你记得大麻,网球什么的吗

Well, I'm gonna remember things too.

我也记得

How's your budding bromance with Louis?

你跟路易刚刚萌芽的基情进展如何

Evidently, it's over.

显然,玩完了

So fickle is the heart.

人心总是多变啊

What's going on with you? Why are you being so...weird?

你怎么了,为什么看起来,怪怪的

Tanner took the deal.

坦纳接受条件了

So it's done.

那完事了

No. He's still coming after me for fraud,

还没,他还追着我的欺诈不放

And a lot of people are gonna think I buried that document.

会有很多人以为我真的隐藏了那份文件

How can you bury what doesn't exist?

你怎么可能隐藏一份根本不存在的文件

Doesn't matter.

无关紧要

They'll think it happened once,

他们觉得已经发生过一次

it could happen again.

就有可能再发生一次

So why are you smiling?

那你笑什么

Because I know what they don't.

因为我知道他们不知道的

You're gonna beat tanner.

你要打败坦纳

I'm not just gonna beat him. When I'm done with him,

我不只要打败他,等我处理完他

his own mother won't even recognize him.

连他妈妈都认不得他

Ah, that's where you are. I've been looking for you.

你在这儿呢,我一直在找你

You okay? You look like you're gonna be sick.

你还好吗,看起来像是要吐了

Oh, god, you know, actually, I do,

老天,我确实不太舒服

I feel like I'm coming down with something.

感觉要晕倒了

Do you think that maybe you could grab me a water?

你能帮我拿杯水吗

Yeah. Yeah, of course.

行啊,当然

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx2/490034.html