诉讼双雄第二季 第9集 唐纳回归(在线收听

Donna...

唐娜

Donna.

唐娜

You know, in all the years that we worked together,

我们共事这么久

you've been over to my place exactly twice,

你总共才到过我家两次

the godawful dinner party and...

一次是那此可怕的晚宴,还有

the other time.

某一次

I have been gone three weeks,

我才离职三周

and you've been here that many times. What?

你就数次拜访,想怎样

I had a good time at that dinner party.

那次晚宴我玩得很开心

Oh, my God, it is just like you to make a joke.

我的天,你真是会转移话题啊

And ignore the other time.

另外那次你也别再提了

I brought you your bonus.

我来给你送奖金的

Really? You thought that

真的吗,你以为

would make it all better, handing me a check?

开张支票打发我,一切就没事了吗

Look, I know that you're pissed.

我知道你很生气

Oh, what gave it away? Donna...

竟然被你发现了,唐娜

You just had to jump in there at the trial, didn't you?

你不得已才在庭上愤然而起,对不对

You just had to fight my battles for me.

你不得已才为我抗争

Yeah, I did that because, the last time I saw you,

是,我这么做是因为上次来找你

you were pissed that I didn't fight for you.

你还因为我没有为你抗争而生气

Well, congratulations, Harvey. All you managed to do

恭喜,哈维,你做的这一切

has made it look like I love you.

搞得好像我真的爱你

Oh, Jesus Christ.

我的上帝

Oh, my God, you think I do.

我的天,你确实这么想

I have actually never met such a selfimportant

我还真没见过你这么自以为是的人

Donna, about that time, you once told me

唐娜,关于那次,你曾对我说过

I don't care what I once told you!

我才不在乎以前跟你说了什么

That wasn't what Louis was asking.

路易问的又不是那些

He was asking if I love you.

他问我是否爱你

And you wouldn't answer.

而你却没回答

Because he was forcing a yes or no answer

因为他逼我只用"是"或"否"去回答

to a complicated question.

一个复杂的问题

I am not in love with you, Harvey.

我没有爱上你,哈维

I love you like a brother

我爱你,就像爱哥哥

or a cousin, somebody that

或者是表哥那样

you really, really look forward to seeing at Christmas,

会非常非常期盼在圣诞节相聚

and then you're really, really glad to see leave.

再非常非常高兴地送走他

And as far as you and I are concerned,

对你我而言

Christmas is over.

圣诞节过完了

I didn't just come here to give you a check.

我来这儿不仅仅是想给你送支票

I came here to get you back.

我想让你复职

What, Cameron not working out?

怎么,卡梅伦做得不好吗

I heard that little shit redid my entire filing system.

我听说那死小子重建了我的归档系统

Cameron's fine. Look, I need you.

卡梅伦做得挺好,是我需要你

Need? Need.

需要,需要

Well, what about Jessica? Already signed off.

那杰西卡呢,她不干涉此事了

How did you get her to do that?

你怎么让她不干涉的

Because I told her I can't be me without you.

我告诉她,没有你,我也不再是我

No, you didn't. Well, I thought it.

不,你没这么说,我想这么说的

And she knows it.

而且不说她也明白

Okay, I will come back on two conditions.

行,要我回去得答应我两个条件

One is you replace that check with a bigger one.

一是给姐换张数目大点的支票

And the other?

另外一个呢

Harold...

哈罗德

Is that porn? No.

在看黄片吗,没有

Well, yes, but that's not what I'm using it for.

好吧,没错,可不是出于猥琐的目的

Okay, I'm about 150% sure

我敢打包票

that I'm gonna regret this, but...

我会后悔这么问你,但

What are you using it for?

你为什么要看

I'm looking at tattoos.

我看的是上面的纹身

I told you, it's what I'm getting with my first

跟你说了,我要纹一个作为第一次

Bonus time, boys and girls.

发奖金喽,孩子们

Too much. Way too much.

给多了,给太多了

Oof, multiply this by zero, and it's still way too much.

再乘以个零,还是发太多了

O'Neil, Racine,

奥尼尔,拉辛

Sabbatini... no Ross.

赛巴蒂尼,没有罗斯的

Very funny, Louis. I'm not kidding.

真有趣,路易,我没开玩笑

It looks like you came up empty.

看来你是真的没奖金哟

You have the file for the Solis motion to dismiss?

撤销梭利斯起诉的动议准备好了吗

Yep, all set. Main citations are tabbed.

都在这儿了,主要引用也已标出

Good. Go. I'm busy.

好,走吧,我很忙

Okay, I was just, um...

好吧,我只是...

You know, before, um...you

你知道吗,之前,你...

Are you having a stroke?

你抽风了吗

What? My bonus.

什么事,我的奖金

Louis didn't have it.

路易那里没有

Well, at least, he said that he didn't have it,

至少他是这么说的

so I thought that maybe you, uh...

所以我想可能你

Maybe Jessica thinks you don't deserve one.

可能杰西卡觉得不该发奖金给你

You know, because... You're not a lawyer.

你懂的,因为,你不是律师

Right, right. No, that's true, so I guess

好吧,她说的没错,那我觉得

these won't be doing you any good.

这些文件也没什么用了

Jessica thinks you're not a lawyer.

那只是杰西卡的想法

I don't think that.

我可不那么想

Your Monica Eton performance worked.

莫妮卡·伊顿那事你办得不错

You switched Carson, Gallo, and Fogerty.

劝服了卡森,加洛和福格蒂

Wait, is that why you're giving me so much?

等等,所以你给我这么多

Yes. We're up one.

没错,我们现在领先一票

You might want to hold onto it for a bit.

这话最好还是别说的太早

Why? Hanson.

为什么,汉森

Took a job at the Justice Department.

去司法部就职了

Our lead is gone. Now we're even.

我们没优势了,现在平手

Well, the vote's in four days.

还有四天投票

The tie goes to the incumbent.

平手就是现任者胜

So we're good.

这么说我们稳操胜券

Probably. Nice.

很可能,很好

Uh, you do realize that "Hold onto it for a bit" Thing,

你知道刚提到的"话别说得太早"

that's just a figure of speech.

只是说说而已吧

Yeah, okay, I'm just...That's it.

好,我就,就这样啦

You wanted to see me?

你想见我

Saw you handing out bonuses to the associates earlier.

刚才看到你在给助理们发奖金

They must all be feeling grateful.

他们应该都感激涕零吧

The firm was quite generous.

公司的确很慷慨

It's not just the associates who should be rewarded.

但应该奖励的不只是助理们

Well, for me personally, it's the satisfaction

就我而言嘛,工作上的成就感

of the work that drives me.

就是我的动力

Although the money does help keep score.

虽然奖金也确实让我更有干劲

You misunderstand me.

你误会我的意思了

I don't have a check for you, Louis.

我不是要给你发钱,路易

I was hoping you had one for me.

我还想让你给我写张支票呢

I'm sorry, I'm confused.

抱歉,我不太明白

Jessica is the one

杰西卡才负责

who handles the bonuses for the partners.

合伙人的奖金发放

I'm not talking about a bonus check.

我说的不是奖金支票

I'm talking about a buyin check for a senior partnership.

是资深合伙人的入股金

As founding partner, I'm entitled to name

作为开创合伙人,我有权每年

one new senior partner a year.

任命一位新的资深合伙人

I'm naming you.

我打算任命你

You're making you're

你要让,你要...

You're making me... Yes.

任命我... 没错

I can't wait to tell everybody.

我等不及要告知天下了

My mother, my father, Rabbi Shimkoff...

我爹娘,锡姆科夫拉比(犹太教士)

Yes.

是啊

Oh, my God, the look on Harvey's face!

天哪,想想哈维得知时的表情

Louis...

路易

It's official as of this moment.

现在就正式生效了

But I think we should make the actual announcement

但我想公开的宣布还是留到

at the next senior partners meeting.

下次资深合伙人会议吧

Sure, the meeting where

没问题,会议还要

the managing partner will be voted on.

票选出执行合伙人

I believe that is on the agenda.

日程上是这么安排的

Best to do these things face to face, don't you agree?

最好当面宣布这件事,你觉得呢

It's our secret.

这是我俩的秘密

Tomorrow's just like any other Tuesday.

明天与其他星期二无异

Exactly.

正是如此

Hey, congratulations.

祝贺你

Get out.

滚开

And take your colorcoded filing system with you.

把你的彩标归档系统也拿走

It's a system. How do I

那是个系统,我怎么

I'm trying to give the moment some dramatic flair.

我就是想为这一刻添加点戏剧色彩

Jeez, now he ruined that too.

天,他连这也毁了

God.

上帝

That's it?

就这样吗

That was worth making a whole condition?

这也值得当做一个条件吗

I've never fired anyone before.

我从没炒过别人鱿鱼

You know he's a floating temp, right?

你知道他只是一个流动临工吧

I mean, he'll be on somebody else's desk by the end of lunch.

午饭后他可能就在别人的座位上了

Does everyone have to rain on my parade?

每个人都要往我的兴头上泼冷水吗

First of all, you just have to look at the statistics.

首先,你们只需看一眼数据

I mean, this guy Solis could barely crack

梭利斯这家伙过去几年

20 homers a season a few years ago.

每年还打不到20个本垒打

And now he's banging out over 40 a year?

现在他一年就能有40个本垒打

What's that supposed to be, the wisdom of age?

这该如何解释呢,岁月赋予的智慧

And you don't even have to look at what he's doing on the field

想知道他是否嗑药,你们甚至还不用看

to wonder if this guy is juicing.

他在练习场的表现

Just take a look at him.

只需看他一眼就够了

Now, look, I might not be a scientist,

或许我不是科学家

but I do have common sense,

但我还有点常识

and it says this guy is doping.

常识告诉我这个人服了兴奋剂

But hey, that's just one man's opinion.

可是,注意了,这只是一家之言

Your honor,

法官大人

if being an asshole was a criminal offense,

如果当个混球算犯罪

I'd say lock Mr. Zielinski up.

我会说,把兹林斯基先生关起来吧

In fact, if they want to call him that, be my guest.

如果他们想说他是混球,尽管说

But they better use the word "Opinion", like he did.

但他们最好加上"一家之言",像他这样

Because unless I woke up this morning in Nazi Germany,

因为这就是我当事人的权利

that's my client's right.

除非美国也成纳粹德国了

Nazi Germany? Making a point.

纳粹德国,打个比方

Ja,gut one.

是啊,说的好(德语)

Your honor, his client blatantly declares

法官大人,他当事人在节目上说

his rants are merely his opinions

他的诽谤只是一家之言

for the sole purpose of skirting libel law.

只是为了打法律的擦边球

I drive 65 for the sole purpose

我上街开65迈,只是为了

of avoiding a speeding ticket.

不被开罚单

Doesn't make me a criminal.

不能为了这个就说我有罪

But Mr. Specter doesn't have malice against other drivers.

但斯佩克特先生并没有恶意中伤其他司机

What does he have? I don't know.

他手上有什么,我不知道

Your honor, we have a little recording

法官大人,我们手里有一些

of Mr. Zielinski of our own.

兹林斯基先生的录影

This is what Mr. Zielinski sounds like

这是当兹林斯基先生不知道

when he doesn't know the cameras are rolling.

摄像机在拍摄时的言语

Solis? The guy is a goddamn fraud.

梭利斯,这家伙就是个大骗子

He's juicing, I know it.

他用兴奋剂,我心知肚明

I don't care what evidence he or the league claim to have.

我不在意他或者大联盟声称有什么证据

When I say things, people listen,

只要我说话,就有人在听

and I'm gonna run his ass out of the game.

我要把这混蛋赶出联赛

Your honor

法官大人

Save it, Mr. Specter.

省省吧,斯佩克特先生

Case goes to trial.

本案进入庭审阶段

You really only drive 65?

你真的只开65迈吗

In a school zone.

在学校区域的时候

Solis doesn't need the money. What do you want?

梭利斯不需要钱,你们想要什么

Three years' worth of random tests by the league

大联盟三年的不定期抽查

plus independent tests we had run to quash the rumors.

外加我们为粉碎谣言进行的独立测试

As you can see, my client is clean.

如你所见,我当事人是清白的

Zielinski doesn't have these.

兹林斯基没有这些东西

Oh, he does, and I know it.

他有,我很清楚

Because we sent them to him.

因为我们曾把这些资料发给他

But he chooses not to reveal them on his show.

但他故意不在节目上披露

What if I get him to air these results

如果我让他在节目上公布这些测试结果

plus your side of the story?

外加你们那边的说法呢

Too late for that.

太迟了

We want an apology from your client.

我们要你当事人道歉

In person?

私下吗

Nice try.

想得美

We want an onair complete retraction,

我们他公开收回言论

and that's nonnegotiable.

这没得商量

Louis.

路易

Hi, Donna.

你好,唐娜

I heard you were back. I am.

我听说你回来了,是啊

Yeah, see that.

对,看见了

Look, you know, I, um...

这个,我...

I never I never wanted to

我从来没想

To...what?

想过什么

I never wanted to do what I did.

我从没想那么做

And II just don't have the words...

我不知道该怎么说

Find them.

想好再说

I'm sorry.

对不起

I'm so, so sorry.

真的真的对不起

Then let us never speak of it again.

那咱们就别再提那件事了

Mm... you're kidding, right?

你开玩笑的,对吗

Did you mean what you just said?

你刚才是真心的吗

And more. Then it's done.

不能再真了,那就行了

No, it isn't. Did you hear what I just

才没有,你听到我刚...

Season pass, Lincoln Center, front row every show.

季票,林肯中心,每场都是第一排

Really? Yeah.

真的,是啊

Do I have to go with you? Hell no.

我要和你一起去吗,当然不用

Thank you, Louis. You are welcome.

谢谢你,路易,不客气

God, could this day get any better?

天啊,今天还能再好一点吗

"Any better"?

"再好一点"

What was so good about it before?

之前有什么好事吗

Huh, what happened? Something.

什么事,有什么事

Nothing, no, can't I just be glad you're back?

没什么啊,我就不能为你回归而高兴吗

You look like you have 80 teeth.

你嘴都咧到后脑勺了

What kind of suit is that? Brioni. Why?

西装什么牌子,布莱奥尼,怎么

Oh, shit.

要死了

Welcome back, Donna.

欢迎回来,唐娜

Thank you, but there's something I need to tell you.

谢谢,但我要和你说点事

No need to apologize. Uh, that's not what it is.

不用道歉了,不是这事

You're not getting a raise.

你没加到薪

Daniel just made Louis senior partner.

丹尼尔刚升了路易做资深合伙人

How do you know?

你怎么知道

Four years ago, Norma told me that Louis had a suit

四年前,诺玛告诉我路易有套西装

picked out for the day he made senior partner.

准备在当上资深合伙人的那天穿

He is wearing it. Son of a bitch.

他现在穿着了,贱人

Hardman bought another vote.

哈德曼又买到了一票

What are you gonna do about it?

你准备怎么做

Get it back.

抢回来

Donna... Yes?

唐娜,怎么

How'd the suit look?

西装看上去怎么样

Dated.

过时了

Thank you.

谢谢

Can't believe that asshole put us in this pickle.

难以置信,那混蛋害我们进退两难

I'd think you'd admire him.

我以为你会欣赏他

He's cleaning up the game you love.

他为你爱的比赛正名了

He's been throwing accusations around with no proof,

他空口无凭,肆意指控

and I've had about enough of that lately.

我最近真是受够这些了

Well, proof or no proof, anybody can see

不管有没有证据,是个人都看见

that Solis is juicing.

梭利斯用了兴奋剂

That's not what those tests say.

测试可不是这么说的

People can find ways to pass tests, trust me.

相信我,人们能想办法通过测试的

Michael!

迈克

Grammy? Rachel. Oh, no.

奶奶,瑞秋,不会吧

Um, Harvey...

哈维

This is your famous grandmother?

这就是你着名的奶奶吗

Oh, you were right. He is sharp.

你说的对,他很犀利

What are you doing here?

你在这儿干嘛

Mr. Specter, pleasure to meet you.

斯佩克特先生,见到你很高兴

Your grandson says nice things about you.

你孙子说了你很多好话

Oh, he tells me you're quite the hardass.

他可跟我说你相当难缠

Can be a hardass.

会变得难缠

"Hardass" isn't really the word he uses.

他用的其实不是"难缠"这个词

Okay, Grammy. I see lip runs in the family.

奶奶,这利嘴还真是遗传的啊

It's nice meeting you.

见到你很高兴

Yeah, um... what are you doing here?

你在这儿干什么

Andandand why are you in Rachel's office?

还有你为什么在瑞秋的办公室

Oh, we bumped into each other downstairs in the lobby.

我们在楼下大厅偶然遇到的

I thought we could eat.

我想找你吃饭的

Might as well have brought it to me a Star Wars lunchbox.

是不是还给我带了星际大战的午餐盒

Don't give me lip, Michael. It's been two months.

别和我贫,迈克,已经两个月了

I thought maybe you'd want to see I'm still alive.

我以为你会想知道我是不是还活着

She's got a point, Michael.

她说的没错,迈克

Plus I wanted to meet the people you work with.

另外,我很想见见你同事

Like Rachel.

比如瑞秋

She's even more lovely than you said.

她比你说的还可爱

"Lovely"? Okay, we're done here.

"可爱",好了,我们走吧

Bye, dear.

再见,亲爱的

I hope to see you again soon. Me too.

希望很快能再见到你,我也是

It was lovely to meet you.

见到您真的很高兴

Okay, did you really have to tell Rachel that I said she was hot?

你真的有必要告诉瑞秋我说她很辣吗

Oh, fine, just let me meet that Harold clown,

好吧,让我见见那个叫哈罗德的小丑

and I'll go.

然后我就走

You planned this whole thing from the beginning, didn't you?

你早就计划好了,对吗

I don't know what you're talking about.

我不知道你在说什么

You got Hanson that job at Justice.

你帮汉森在司法部找到工作

It was a loss for us,

是我们的损失

but a gain for Justice, don't you think?

但司法部赚到了,不是吗

And making Louis Litt a senior partner behind my back.

背着我让路易·利特当资深合伙人

Is that all part of the new Daniel Hardman

这就是新一代丹尼尔·哈德曼

era of transparency?

所谓的透明性吗

It's within my rights

这在我权利范围内

according to the bylaws you wrote.

依据的可是你写的章程

Ah, yes,

是啊

and how much did buying his vote cost you?

收买他的投票花了你多少钱

Cost me?

花了我多少钱

It was earned years ago.

他早就该被提拔了

And your failure to promote him is a perfect example

你迟迟不提拔他就是一个完美的例子

of how your judgment has harmed this firm.

证明你的判断力是如何危害到这个公司的

My judgment and my discretion

我的判断力和周到考虑

are the only reasons your ass didn't end up

是你五年前没有蹲监狱的

in jail five years ago.

唯一原因

It wasn't discretion, it was selfinterest.

这不是考虑周到,这是为了一己私利

You ousted me and got the firm.

你把我赶走并独霸了这间公司

I saved you and got the firm. You did.

我救了你并得到了公司,是的

But you didn't steal the ball from me five years ago.

但五年前你没有从我手里偷走管理权

I dropped it.

我自己放弃的

My lieutenant was all you were ever meant to be.

你本来最多,而且应该做的只是我的副手

I'm going to offer you a deal.

我和你做个交易

Take Porter, Feldman, Gallagher...

带走波特,费德曼,盖拉格

I'll let you walk away, set up shop wherever you like.

我会让你走,随便在哪儿另立门户

I'll waive the noncompete.

我会忽略竞争冲突那条

You don't have the votes.

你票数不够

I put you out once.

我把你赶走过一次

When I beat you this time,

当我这次打败了你

they're gonna have to peel you off the wall.

你将声名狼藉

It's nice to see you

真高兴能看到你

doing your own dirty work for a change.

也会为达成目的而不择手段

Unfortunately, this time, you can't have Harvey threaten

不幸的是,这次你没法让哈维

to tell my dying wife or my teenage daughter

以向我病危的妻子或幼女告状

about my indiscretions.

说我行为失检,来威胁我

You didn't even know about Sarah, did you?

你根本不知道莎拉是谁,是不是

He did what I told him to do.

我说什么他做什么

No.

并非如此

You can't even control your own attack dog.

你甚至不能控制你自己的斗犬

Well, get this.

给我听着

I wasn't even planning on coming back after Alicia died.

艾丽西娅死后我根本没想过要回来

Then you sent him, and I had no choice.

然后你派他来,我别无选择

Bullshit.

胡说八道

You do what you want to do.

你做自己想做的事

You always have, and you always will.

过去,将来,一贯如此

Well, water under the bridge.

过去的就让它过去吧

We are where we are.

而现在,时过境迁

And I like where I am.

我倒是挺喜欢我现在的样子

And we'll see who peels whom off the wall.

我们走着瞧,看是谁笑到最后

Let me get this straight.

听我说

You realized that Daniel was pulling a move,

你知道丹尼尔已经有所行动

and you confronted him?

然后你迎头和他对质

How many times have you told me not to poke the bear?

你和我说过多少次不要打草惊蛇

I didn't just poke.

我没有打草惊蛇

I made him an offer. Which he refused.

我给了他一个提议,然后他拒绝了

And now he knows we're on to Louis.

现在他知道我们是要挖角路易了

If I lose this thing because of Louis Litt...

如果因为路易·利特害我丢了饭碗

You're not losing.

你不会失败的

You have a card to play that Hardman doesn't have.

你手上有哈德曼没有的制胜奇招

No, no Yes.

不,不行,你有的

Partner bonuses haven't gone out yet.

合伙人的奖金还没发呢

I'm not using the bonuses to buy people off.

我不会用钱去收买人心

You might be ethically against playing politics

你也许会因为用公司的钱来弄权

with our firm's money, but he isn't.

而良心不安,但是他才不会

This isn't about ethics.

这和道不道德无关

If I give Louis an extra $100,000,

如果我给路易多加十万奖金

How's that gonna play with Gallo, Klyman, Reeger?

那加洛,克莱曼,里格该怎么办

Then do what Daniel did. Make another senior partner.

那就效仿丹尼尔,任命一个资深合伙人

We get one each per year. I named you.

每人每年只有一次机会,我任命了你

Read the bylaws, will you?

去读一遍公司章程,好吗

You've got to be kidding me.

简直是开玩笑

Louis is going to be the deciding vote.

路易要成为关键一票了

And he better vote for me.

他最好投给我

No, no! Yes.

不,不,必须这样

Harvey, this is your chance to prove

哈维,这是个绝佳机会

you learned something from that mess

证明你从保罗·波特一事中

you made with Paul Porter.

吸取了教训

I have nothing to offer him.

可我没什么能给路易的

Harvey, you've treated that man like shit at every turn.

哈维,你一直待他如禽兽一般

You are the thorn in his side.

你是他心头的一根刺

It is time that you pull that thorn out.

是时候去把这根刺拔出来了

Here are your interrogatories.

这是你的书面质询

Thank you. Oh, and remember, Michael,

谢谢,哦对了,迈克

you have to finish your homework before you can watch TV.

你必须做完作业才能看电视

Oh, right, because my grandmother brought me lunch,

就因为我奶奶给我买了午饭

that makes me... A little boy.

把我弄得像个,小男孩

And this is really fun for you.

你觉得这真有趣,对吗

It really kind of is.

真的挺有意思的

Are you thinking about moving?

你是在考虑搬家吗

Uh, no, actually I was looking into getting

不,事实上我在想

a place in Manhattan for my lunch lady.

在曼哈顿找个地方给我的午餐奶奶住

You'd really do that for her? I am doing it.

你真的是在为她这么做吗,我是在这么做

It doesn't even come close to paying her back

这些与她对我的付出相比

for everything she's done for me.

不过是九牛一毛

That's, um...

这实在是

That's really amazing, Mike.

这真让人感动,迈克

You wanna know what's amazing?

你想知道什么才是令人感动的吗

What? This place.

什么,这个地方

Right here, check it out.

就在这儿,来看看

It's pretty sweet, right? Off 10th avenue.

挺温馨的,不是吗,第十大道开外

Does it come with a bulletproof vest?

买这儿会附送防弹背心吗

Um...okay.

好吧

There, how about this one?

看,这个怎么样

A six floor walkup. Great views.

要爬六层楼,风景美不胜收

Move over.

闪开

Okay.

好吧

Wait a minute. Yeah?

等等,怎么了

You set all this up, so I'd help, didn't you?

这是你计划好的,好让我来帮你,是不是

Oh, I may be a little boy,

我可能是个小男孩

But I'm not a stupid little boy.

可我不是那么蠢的小男孩

You're a sneaky little boy.

你是个鬼鬼祟祟的小男孩

Show me how it goes.

给我看看别的

Partner, senior partner. It all sounds the same to me.

合伙人,资深合伙人,在我听来都一样

No, Mom, how many times do I have to tell you?

不,妈,要我告诉你多少次

Senior partner is the inner circle.

资深合伙人是公司核心

It just makes you sound like an old man.

这只会让你听上去像个老男人

Stop it.

闭嘴

And what would you know about it, Dad?

你这又是从哪儿看出来的,爸

Well, you are losing your hair.

孩子,你在掉头发了

It's the cut. It is not the cut.

这是我的发型,不是发型的问题

It's the cut!

这就是发型

And by the way, dad, if you're not going to bother

还有,爸,如果你不嫌麻烦

to figure out where the camera is,

看看摄像头在哪里

maybe you should put some freaking pants on.

或许你该穿上那该死的裤子

I know where the camera is.

我知道摄像头在哪里

I'm not ashamed of my body.

我不为我的身体感到羞愧

If you felt the same way, maybe there'd be a Mrs. Litt.

当你也这么觉得了,你才会有个太太

Louie, I don't want to die before I see my grandchildren.

路易,我想在闭眼前看到我的孙子孙女

Mom, you have two grandchildren.

妈,你已经有两个孙辈了

Esther's children are not Litts!

那是埃斯特的孩子,不是你的

Is that your mom and dad on there?

那是你父母吗

Get out, Harvey, I'm skyping.

先给我出去,哈维,我在视频

Is that Harvey Specter? Let me speak to him.

是哈维·斯佩克特吗,让我和他说两句

It is about time I met your best fri...

是时候让我见见你的好朋...

Was that your mom and dad?

他们是你父母吗

What's up? No.

什么事儿,不

What's this?

这是什么

The address of my tailor. Donna said you asked for it.

我裁缝的地址,唐娜说你要的

And what would really happen to me if I show up at that address?

如果我真的去了会发生什么事情

You get a nice suit, one that you could wear tonight

你拿到套体面的西服,可以今晚穿

when I take you out to dinner.

我要带你出去吃饭

Donna.

唐娜说的

What's the fun of being senior partner

当上资深合伙人了还守口如瓶

if you have to keep it a secret?

这还有什么意思

And why exactly should I dine with you?

我干嘛要和你一起用餐

Because you've been waiting a long time for this,

因为你等这一天很久了

and I want to congratulate you.

并且我想祝贺你

You want to congratulate me on becoming your peer.

你想要恭喜我成为你的同僚

Yes. Say it.

是的,说出来

I'm your peer. You're my peer.

你我是同僚,你我是同僚

We're exactly the same. We're exactly the same.

我们完全一样,我们完全一样

If two girls saw us walking down the street,

如果两个女孩看见我们走在街上

they'd say, "Hey, those guys are twins.

她们会说,看那儿有对双胞胎

Identical. Okay, I'm cancelling.

一模一样,约定作废

Okay, no, I'm in. I'm in.

哦不,我去的,我去的

I'm in. What time?

我真去的,几点

7:30.

七点半

Are you gonna be there at 7:30? OK, eight.

你七点半会在那里吗,好吧,八点

Donna tells the woman, "I don't care who you are,

唐娜对那女人说,我才不管你是谁

you're not getting my grapefruit."

你别想动我的葡萄柚

Then what did you do? What could I do?

然后你做了什么,我还能做什么

I gave her my grapefruit.

我给了她我的葡萄柚

Thank you. This is great, Harvey.

谢谢,这太棒了,哈维

We're like two fingers on the same hand.

我们就像一只手上的两根手指

As long as I'm the index.

只要我是食指

I'm serious, this is nice, you know?

我认真的,这很不错

Colleagues. Equals.

同事,平等

Friends.

朋友

Well, as a friend,

作为你的朋友

I want you to see something.

我要给你看些东西

What do you got?

你带了什么

Five years ago, I asked you for help

五年前,我请你帮忙

to look into another firm's books.

去调查另一家公司的账本

Well, they were our books.

事实上,是我们公司的账本

I helped you prove Hardman was embezzling.

我帮你证明了哈德曼挪用公款

You also tried to set up a fall guy.

你还帮他找了个替死鬼

Me.

就是我

"A schmuck," I believe, was the term you used at the time.

"一个蠢货",我记得是你当时用的词

This was five years ago,

这是五年前的事情

And you're just getting around to telling me now?

然后你现在才抽出空来告诉我吗

I wonder why that is.

我想知道你为什么这么做

I didn't see the need for you to be hurt.

我觉得你不应为此受伤害

Right, 'cause I'm your friend.

对极了,因为我是你的朋友

A friend tells you the truth,

朋友告诉你真相

And the truth is, Hardman used you to hide his embezzling,

事实是,哈德曼利用你来掩藏他的罪行

and he's using you again.

现在他又在利用你

And how exactly is that different from

请问这和你现在做的

what you're doing right now?

有什么本质区别

You can't trust him.

你不能相信他

But I can trust you?

但是我能相信你吗

Yes, you can. Oh, please.

当然可以,得了吧

Did I tell jessica about your little dictaphone maneuver?

我告诉杰西卡你那录音笔的事了吗

No, you know what you did?

不,你知道你做了什么吗

You lorded it over my head,

你凌驾于我之上

said that I'd owe you, and now you've come to collect.

说我欠你一个人情,然后现在你来收人情了

Well, you know what? Go ahead.

别浪费口舌了,快去吧

Run to Mommy. Tattle.

去告诉妈妈,跟她告状

I mean, this was about my vote?

这都是因为我的那一票吗

If I do vote for Daniel,

如果我投给丹尼尔

what is Jessica gonna do about it?

杰西卡又准备怎么办呢

I found this one that faces away from Lex,

我找到这间背对莱克斯街的公寓

so she won't get all the street noise,

这样她就听不到街上的噪音

and I checked into the doormen.

我还查过门卫了

Raul's been here 14 years, and Jimbo 17.

劳尔在这里干了14年,金波干了17年

Jimbo?

金波

People open up to me.

我天生好人缘

So what do you think?

你意下如何

I think...

我觉得...

Grammy's gonna love it when I tell her

我告诉奶奶她今晚有新地方住

she has a new place to live tonight.

她一定会很高兴的

Come on, you haven't even seen the bedroom yet.

快来,你还没见过卧室呢

Holy shit. I know.

天哪,我知道

It's perfect, right?

堪称完美,对吧

All you need are some new curtains right here.

你只需在这里装上新窗帘

No, the first thing I would do is put down a nice rug.

不,我首先要做的就是铺上美美的地毯

You wanna cover the hardwood?

你要盖住硬木地板

Not all of it. So you mean an area rug.

只是部分,那就是小地毯

No, I mean, cover an area of the hardwood with a rug.

不,是把地毯铺在部分硬木上

I can live with that. Like an 8x10 sisal.

可以接受,比如一块8x10的剑麻地毯

A whatsal? The beige, scratchy kind.

什么麻,米黄色,粗面的那种

A scratchy rug defeats its own purpose.

粗面的地毯简直是自相矛盾

It wasn't my idea in the first place.

我本来就没打算铺地毯

Fair enough, but the bed

好吧,至于床

The bed goes here.

就放在这里

Oh, my God, you're such a guy.

天哪,你太不懂享受生活了

If the bed doesn't go here,

要是床不放在这里

then what's the point of even having the window?

那这窗户岂不是糟蹋了

Yeah, but your curtains cover up the light anyway.

反正窗帘也会遮挡住光线的

No, that would be shades,

不,那是遮帘

which this room will never, ever have.

也绝不要用在这间房里

Look, just come right here.

过来看看

See what I mean?

明白吗

Beautiful.

太美了

I should go meet Harvey.

我该去和哈维碰面了

It's really hot in here. Yeah.

这里太热了,是啊

Nice of you to make it.

姗姗来迟啊

Sorry, I had this thing with Rachel.

抱歉,我和瑞秋有点事

Oh, a date. Isn't that special?

约会啊,可真难得

Not as special as your date last night.

没有你昨晚的约会那么难得

So how is Louis? What did he wear?

路易怎么样,他穿了什么

Did you get any? Shut me down.

得手了吗,狠狠拒绝了我

What?

什么

This is serious. What are we gonna do?

这下棘手了,我们怎么办

I don't know, but I'll tell you one thing

不知道,不过我告诉你

I'm not taking no for an answer.

我不接受拒绝

No way! You want me to apologize on the air?

不可能,你们要我在节目里当众道歉

Why don't I just drop my pants

还不如扒了我的裤子

and paint a clown on my ass? Save that for sweeps.

在我屁股上画个小丑,等官司赢了吧

I have a reputation, Mr. Specter.

我有名誉有地位,斯佩克特先生

And by the way, I don't appreciate you bashing it in court.

顺便一提,我不喜欢你在庭上攻击我

Look, I went to court to win the case,

我出庭是为了赢案子

not protect your reputation.

不是保住你的名誉

Yeah, well, turns out you didn't do either one.

事实证明你两件事一件都没做到

Here's a suggestion.

给你个建议

Next time, make sure you're actually off the air

下一次,你在大放厥词之前

before shooting your mouth off.

先确定没人偷拍

I stand by what I said.

我坚持自己说过的话

Solis is doping.

梭利斯在服用兴奋剂

Roger Maris got an asterisk next to his name.

罗杰·马里斯的名字后面有个星号

This guy deserves an asterisk next to his name,

这家伙也该在名字后面打个星号

and I want him out of the League.

而且我还要他滚出大联盟

You're not the Commissioner of Baseball.

你又不是职棒大联盟执行长

Yeah, well, the commissioner could never get my ratings.

执行长绝没有我这样的收视率

Mr. Zielinski See, finally,

兹林斯基先生,看见没

someone who treats me with respect.

终于有人尊重我了

We can't claim

我们不能再声称

that you're just offering up opinions anymore.

你只是表达自我观点了

If you don't apologize, we have to show

要是你不道歉的话,我们就得拿出

that you have a factual basis for accusing Solis of doping.

你指控梭利斯服用兴奋剂的事实依据

Of course I did. Then give us your source.

我当然有根据,那就说出你的消息来源

What kind of career do you think

要是告诉了你们

I'd have if I give that up?

我以后还怎么混啊

I'll tell you what nonexistent.

告诉你们,我会一无所有

Exactly like your source.

正如你的消息来源一样

Harvey, please, could That's it.

哈维,拜托,够了

Instead of bugging me to give up my guy

与其在我拒绝以后还烦着我

after I already told you no,

叫我告诉你们消息来源是谁

why don't you do your damn job and win this case?

不如做好自己的事,给我赢下这场官司

Well, looks like good cop, bad cop didn't work.

看来"红脸黑脸"没成功啊

Actually it did...on me. What are you talking about?

事实上,我觉得成功了,什么意思

If he's full of shit and has no source,

要是他满嘴喷粪,还没有消息来源

he knows this eventually goes against him in court.

他肯定知道这事在庭上站不住脚

I think Solis is doping.

我觉得梭利斯的确在服用兴奋剂

Welcome to the party.

你可算看透了

And Zielinski may have some integrity.

而且兹林斯基还是有点原则的

I thought you said he was a dick.

你不是说他是个混蛋

If he's actually protecting his source,

要是他真的是在保护自己的消息来源

he's a dick with a code.

他就是个有原则的混蛋

His code is our problem.

他的原则就是问题所在了

If we can't find that source, we can't fix it.

要是我们找不到消息来源,就赢不了

Forget the source.

别再想消息来源了

We need to figure out how Solis passed those tests.

我们得查清梭利斯是怎么通过兴奋剂测试的

How are we supposed to do that?

我们要怎么查

Not us, you.

不是我们,是你

I'm like Zielinski, you're like Solis.

我就是兹林斯基,而你是梭利斯

An allstar. A cheater.

我是明星运动员,你是骗子

You're not gonna tell the bar association

你不会跟律师协会说

that I deserve an asterisk, are you?

应该在我的名字后面加个星号的,是吧

You just gave me a good idea.

你给我灵感了

I hope it doesn't involve you telling the bar association

最好不要涉及到你跟律师协会说

that I deserve an asterisk.

应该在我的名字后面加个星号

Oh, a bat.

球棒

What, are you gonna hit me if I don't vote for Jessica?

怎么,如果我不投杰西卡,你就打我吗

No, I just wanted you to hear a story before you decided.

不,我只是想让你听完我的话再做决定

More dirt on Hardman.

继续给哈德曼泼脏水

The story's about Roger Maris.

是关于罗杰·马里斯的

Yeah, what, did he work for Hardman?

怎么,他为哈德曼工作吗

He used to play for the Yankees.

他曾为洋基队效力

He beat Babe Ruth's home run record

他打破了贝比·鲁斯创造的本垒打纪录

with this bat. You brought a prop. That's really cute.

用的就是这球棒,还有道具,真可爱

Maris did it in a longer season,

马里斯在一个较长的赛季做到的

so no one really gave him credit for it,

所以人们对此不予承认

and it went down in people's minds with an asterisk.

最终以星号特别标记

I see, so it's a parable. How literary of you.

我明白了,所以这是个比喻,真有文采

Becoming senior partner is your life's work, Louis.

成为高级合伙人是你一辈子的事,路易

You really want to buy it with your vote?

你确定想用投票来换

Daniel did not condition my partnership on anything.

让我做合伙人,丹尼尔可没有附加条件

Maybe, but it'll always have an asterisk.

有可能,但那也会给你打上星号

You know what? It's like you just can't fathom

知道吗,你怎么就不能明白

that I actually earned it.

这是我应得的

Whether you earned it or not, that's not the point.

这是不是你应得的,都不是重点

It's everything.

这意味着一切

All I am saying is, you vote for Hardman,

我想说的是,你投给哈德曼

everyone will see this as quid pro quo.

所有人都会认为这是交换条件

Yeah, because you're gonna tell them.

对,因为你会这么说

No, I won't tell them.

不,我不会这么说

They'll wonder about it all on their own,

他们会不由自主的怀疑

just like you will.

就想你一样

Do me a favor right now...

帮个忙...

Take your bat and go.

带着你的球棒走开

Go.

Louis...

路易

You were right at dinner.

晚饭时你说的是对的

I was using you, and I was wrong.

我以前是在利用你,是我不对

But this decision,

但这个决定

it isn't about me.

不是关于我

You came up under Hardman. You hated him.

你一直被哈德曼压着,你讨厌他

You always hated him.

你一直讨厌他

Don't let him do this to you.

别让他这么对你

What's my alternative, Harvey?

我还有其他选择吗,哈维

Jessica didn't even have the courtesy

杰西卡都不愿给出起码的尊重

to court my vote herself.

亲自找我拉票

So she sends you. Well, guess what.

而她派你来,猜怎么着

You failed.

你失败了

So go back right now. You tell her,

所以现在回去,你告诉她

Harvey Specter, the great closer,

哈维·斯佩克特,最棒的律师

couldn't close me.

搞不定我

Aren't you supposed to be off accepting the award

你不是应该出门领一个

for world's best grandson?

世界最佳外孙奖吗

Uh, I had to cancel.

我不得不取消了

Weren't you taking her to dinner

你不是要带她吃晚饭

to tell her about the apartment you bought for her

告诉她你给她买了套公寓

to make up for the fact that

以此来弥补

you don't have time to take her to dinner anymore?

你以后没时间带她吃晚饭了吗

For your information,

我跟你说

she was happy when I called to reschedule.

她很高兴我打电话改了时间

Happy to be stood up.

被放鸽子很高兴

Happy that I have a job that fully engages me.

是很高兴我终于找到了让我忙碌工作

There was a time she was worried that wouldn't happen.

以前她还担心我找不到活干呢

Despite Harvard Law School?

哈佛法学院还没工作

No, I mean, when I was younger.

我是说,进法学院以前

She's right that you're really lucky

她说得对,你很幸运

you get to do something that challenges you.

你有一份激发能力的工作

I hope I have that someday.

我希望我也能有

Rachel, I told you, whenever you want help with

瑞秋,我说过,只要你想让我帮你

Holy sh, you took the LSA

我的老天,你参加了考试

You took the LSATs?

你参加了入学考试

I did.

是的

How did you do?

考得怎么样

Um... I don't know.

我...不知道

Rachel, you already did the hard part.

瑞秋,最难的部分你已经跨越了

You took the test. Opening the envelope is easy.

你去参加考试了,打开信封很容易

No, every other time I've had to open the envelope

不,之前每次我打开信封都是...

This isn't every other time.

这次不是以前

Do you want me to open it?

我帮你开

No. Yes, you do.

不要,你就是想我帮你开

Okay, um, if I score below 160,

如果低于160

then I just want you to throw it away.

你就把它扔掉

And don't tell me. I don't want to know, okay?

也别告诉我,我不想知道,行吗

Okay. Okay.

好的,开吧

Um...Rachel, I'm... Okay.

瑞秋,我懂了

172

172.

172? You got a 172.

172,你考了172分

Oh, myI did? Yes.

我的天,我考了这么多,是的

That'soh, oh, my god!

我的天啊,我的天啊

Oh, my God, don't you ever do that to me again.

我的天,你再敢这么逗我试试

Rachel, you're gonna be a lawyer.

瑞秋,你要成为律师了

Look, look at it. Oh, my God.

看看,天啊

Go.

看吧

Bam. oh, my God.

嘭,我的天啊

I'm gonna be out of a job.

哥马上就得失业了

Harvey, I think I found something.

哈维,我找到点东西

And by "something," I assume you mean

这个"东西",我希望是你找到了

how Solis was cheating. Um, maybe,

梭利斯作弊的证据,算是吧

but I definitely figured out who Zielinski's source is.

但我肯定,我发现了兹林斯基的线人是谁

Well, that counts as something.

好吧,这也算是吧

They used a hot mic, I used a hot mic.

他们用录像带,我也用录像带

What are you talking about?

你说什么呢

I found some footage from a segment

我在兹林斯基在春训时

that Zielinski taped at spring training.

拍摄的一段录像中,有所发现

Uh, the crew is setting up, he's in the background,

制作组已经就位,他在后面

having a very intense conversation with Ruben Hernandez.

和鲁本·赫尔南德斯争执着

Mediocre catcher.

一个二流捕手

So? Zielinski's a sportscaster.

那又怎么样,兹林斯基是体育播报员

Talking to athletes is what he does all day.

他的工作就是和运动员谈话

This conversation took place in Winter Park.

他们当时在冬季公园

Hernandez should have been practicing with his team in...

赫尔南德斯应该在另一个地方训练

St. Pete.

圣彼得堡

He never should have been there.

他不应该在那儿

Then I remembered the roster of

我记得梭利斯待过的

every single team Solis ever played on.

每一支球队的花名册

They never played together. Wrong, they did.

他们没做过队友,错了,曾经是队友

Ten games, three years ago,

赫尔南德斯还是新秀时

Hernandez's rookie year.

三年前,一起打了十场球

So he got Hernandez to take the test for him.

所以他让赫尔南德斯替他做测试

Or at least approached him.

起码是找过他帮忙

Because Zielinski's accusations began

因为兹林斯基的指控

one week after that tape that I watched.

开始与那个录像拍摄的一周后

Enough time for Zielinski to look into whatever Hernandez told him.

足够用来查赫尔南德斯告诉他的事了

And call him six times from a companyissued cell phone.

而且用公司的手机,给赫尔南德斯打了六次电话

Boom!

逮个正着

Look at you! Hot mic, using their tricks against them.

瞧瞧你,录像带,以牙还牙

Yeah, it's what we do, no big deal.

是的,没啥大不了的

Remind me to stop teaching you my tricks.

让我想起来,不用再教你花招了

Well, you're gonna need one of your tricks.

你还是要用点小花招

Because what good does Zielinski's source do us

因为如果兹林斯基不让我们公之于众

if he's not going to let us go public?

知道来源对我们就没有意义了

Who says we have to go public?

谁说我们要公之于众了

Here's what I need you to do.

我需要你这么做

I couldn't close him.

我搞不定他

Are you trying to tell me

你是想跟我说

you couldn't be nice to Louis even for this?

为了投票,你都不愿意对路易好点吗

No, I'm not.

不是

You said I'm a thorn in his side.

你说我是他心头的刺

I tried to take it out, but you're the one

我想把刺拔了,但是你才是

who's had what he's wanted all these years

这些年来掌握了一切他想要的

and didn't give it to him. Senior partnership.

但却不给他,资深合伙人资格

You need to tell him he deserves it.

你得去告诉他,他当得起这个职位

That's what I sent you to do.

这是我派给你的任务

He needs to hear it from you.

他要听你亲口说

You know, I send you to do this one thing and you can't

我就让你做一件事,你还做不到

Fine, I'll talk to him.

好,我去跟他谈

Wait a minute.

等一下

You know him. You knew this.

你了解他,也了解我

This is where it always ended up.

我俩一直都是这样的

You got me. Why send me first?

被你发现了,那为什么还先派我去

Because if Louis didn't have to work to get me there,

因为如果路易不费点功夫把我请过去

he wouldn't believe me when I went.

他不会相信我的话

You're playing chess

其他人都在玩跳棋

while everybody else is playing checkers.

你却在下国际象棋

Are you just getting that,

你才发现吗

Mr. I'mthebestcloser thiscity'severseen?

纽约最棒的律师先生

Hey, you're the one who always calls me that.

是你经常这么叫我的

Well, maybe I shouldn't.

也许我不该这么叫

Now if you'll excuse me,

恕我失陪了

I have to tell Louis he deserves to be senior partner.

我现在要去告诉路易当得起资深合伙人

You know what, I am the best closer this city's ever seen,

我是纽约最棒的律师

And I didn't even make a dent. Do you have a point?

我在他那却丝毫没有进展,你想说什么

He needs more than just words.

他需要的不仅仅是花言巧语

I told you, I'm not bribing him.

我说过了,我不会贿赂他的

That's not what I meant.

我不是这个意思

His anger is deep.

他的不满很深

He wants us to feel pain. How?

他想让我们不爽,怎么不爽

Give him my office.

把我的办公室给他

You're willing to do that?

你真愿意这么做

Remember when you questioned

记得你问我

if I could put your needs above mine?

会不会将你的利益放在我之上

Here's your answer.

这就是你要的答案

Mr. Solis, big fan.

梭利斯先生,你的铁杆粉丝

Can I get an autograph? Sure, buddy.

能给我签个名吗,当然可以

Can you just sign it "Roberto Solis, steroid user"?

你能不能签"罗伯托·梭利斯,类固醇服用者"

What?

什么

I represent Tony Zielinski.

我是托尼·兹林斯基的律师

You can't talk to me without my lawyer.

我的律师不在,你不能和我讲话

Ah, you're right, I can't.

说得对,我是不能

You go ahead and turn me in. When you do,

你去告我啊,到时候

I'll tell them all about Zielinski's source

我就告诉他们兹林斯基的线人

inside your clubhouse. Bullshit.

就在你的俱乐部,放屁

Baseball is a brotherhood.

棒球队就是兄弟连

Nobody on my team would go public against me.

我队里没人会出卖我

But Ruben Hernandez isn't on your team anymore.

但鲁本·赫尔南德斯已经不是你的队友了

If Ruben tries ratting out a former teammate,

如果鲁本会出卖以前的队友

no ball club in this league will forgive him.

没有一个俱乐部会原谅他

He might not have a choice when we subpoena him.

如果我们传讯他,他也别无选择

No, no way.

不,不可能

If Zielinski's giving up Ruben, he'd have done it already.

如果兹林斯基要放弃鲁本,他早就弃了

He might not, but I will.

他可能不想,但我会

You're in a rundown, Roberto.

你要被夹杀出局了,罗伯托

Drop the suit and announce your retirement from baseball.

撤销诉讼,宣布退役吧

Are you out of your mind? You do it,

你脑子没进水吧,按照我说的做

Zielinski will never mention your name on air again.

兹林斯基再也不会提到你的名字

You don't, Hernandez outs you,

不这么做,赫尔南德斯告发你

and the whole world knows who you are.

全世界都会知道你的做得好事

Louis, got a minute?

路易,你有时间吗

I'm a little busy, but sure.

有点小忙,你说吧

I deserve that.

我活该

A little payback among senior partners is fair play.

资深合伙人摆点架子是正常的

I'm listening.

接着说

I'm not going to insult you by beating around the bush,

我就不拐弯抹角地挖苦你了

So let's talk about the elephant in the room.

我们开诚布公的谈谈吧

What's it gonna take?

你想要什么

My dedication to this firm knows no limits.

我对事务所一直无私奉献

And what I ask in return all I ask in return

我想要的,我只想要

is to be valued,

被重视

for someone to make me believe that

让我相信有人

they think that I'm great at what I do.

认为我干得不错

Then we're all set.

这不是问题

Because I've always felt that way.

因为我一直这么认为

That's not the way you made it seem

在哈维的案子上

to everyone at Harvey's trial.

大家并不觉得你是这样的

Louis, we were at trial.

路易,那是在模拟法庭

I was trying to make my case, same as you.

我在努力赢官司,和你一样

Well, you did a good job.

你做得不错

Because that Jessica, I got no trouble believing.

因为那个杰西卡,我完全相信她

But the Jessica that kept stringing me along,

但那个天天牵着我鼻子走的杰西卡

telling me, one day, my time would come

一遍遍的告诉我,有一天我终究会出头

Her, I've come to doubt.

那个人,我不相信

I've always been straight with you, Louis.

我一向和直言不讳,路易

My message has never wavered.

我对你的话是真心诚意的

Does that include the message

这包括你通过哈维

that you sent to me through Harvey?

传达给我的话吗

Harvey came to you first

哈维先来找你

because I wanted you to know

是因为我想让你知道

that you are valuable to both of us.

我们都很看重你

No, there's only an "us"

才不是,只有对我有所求时

when you want something from me.

才有"我们"一说

The rest of the time, it's me on the outside, looking in.

其他情况下,我是只能艳羡的旁观者

Well, you're a senior partner now.

你现在是资深合伙人了

You're as on the inside as it gets.

你也是局内人

That's right, thanks to Hardman.

可不是,多谢了哈德曼

You think he's valuing you.

你以为他重视你

He's buying you...

他是在贿赂你

with this one thing at this convenient time.

在这关键时候,做顺水人情

You don't get it. Hardman actually sees me.

你不明白,哈德曼真的懂我

With you, I'll always be this mushroom

而你,我永远是哈维这棵巨树下

in the shadow of Harvey's tree.

不起眼的小草

What are you saying, Louis?

你在说什么,路易

I'm saying it's time you put Harvey in my shadow.

我说,该让哈维活在我的阴影下了

And how exactly would you like me to do that?

那你又具体想让我怎么做

You know, I don't know. You figure it out.

我哪知道,你自己想去

Otherwise, maybe one of these days,

不然,搞不准什么时候

you'll see what it's like to be

你也要尝尝

in someone's shadow for a while.

这默默无闻的滋味

You know what, Louis?

你知道吗,路易

Harvey told me that I should give you his office.

哈维让我把他的办公室给你

And I came in here prepared to do just that.

我来这就是准备这么做的

But I don't respond to threats,

但我可不向威胁妥协

and I'm not going to buy your vote

也不会买通你这一票

because that's not who I am.

因为那不是我的风格

But know this:

但你记住

I will win.

我会赢

And tomorrow, after the vote,

而待明天投票结束

if you are on the wrong side,

若你站错了队伍

there'll be no coming back.

可没有后悔药

When you stole from this firm,

你偷公司的钱时

did you do anything to cover your tracks?

有没有做手脚来遮掩

I should have known they had this in their pocket.

我就知道他们留着这一手

So you don't deny it.

这么说你不否认

I wouldn't insult your intelligence.

我不会侮辱你的智商

I'm sure they came to you armed with proof,

我相信他们给你看过证据

and you followed the numbers better than I ever could.

而你比我更会追踪资金流动

Why? The best I can offer you

为什么,我能给的最委婉的回答

is that it wasn't personal.

就是那事不含个人恩怨

It was just that, given your financial expertise,

只是鉴于你十分擅长金融

I thought you would seem plausible.

我觉得你是合适的替罪羊

"Plausible."

替罪羊

Obviously my plan was that

明显,我的计划是

nobody would notice the money was missing in the first place.

一开始就没人会发现钱丢了

So I was plan "B." I suppose so, Louis.

我就是你的备胎,可以这么说,路易

I'm sorry. You're sor

我很抱歉,抱个头

Do you realize you could have destroyed my entire career?

你没意识到你可能会毁了我的职业生涯

Maybe even sent me to prison.

甚至害我入狱

And you know what?

这么跟你说吧

I didn't care.

我可不关心

That's the truth.

这就是实话

And you want me to vote for you?

你还希望我投你一票吗

Did you like me back then?

你当时喜欢我这个人吗

I didn't.

我也不喜欢你

The man I was five years ago shouldn't be managing partner.

五年前的我不应该做执行合伙人

He shouldn't even work here.

甚至不该在这工作

But I'm not that man.

但我不是那个人了

If you think otherwise, don't vote for me.

如果你不认同,不要投票给我

Right.

是啊

And if I don't support you,

若我不支持你

what happens to my senior partnership?

我的资深合伙人不会飞了吗

Do you think my making you senior partner

难道你认为我让你做资深合伙人

is conditioned on my having your vote?

是以你的票为条件的吗

Wasn't it? Louis, I'm disappointed.

不是吗,路易,我很失望

I'm disappointed you think so little of yourself.

你这么看不起自己,我很失望

I saw the way you dominated Jessica at Harvey's trial

你在哈维的模拟审时,辩得杰西卡哑口无言

and lost because of some trick.

却因为小手段输了

You thought I dominated?

你觉得我让她哑口无言吗

I offered you what I thought you deserved.

我给予你的,是你应得的

No more, no less.

不多,也不少

I ask for nothing in return

我不求任何回报

but that you vote your conscience.

只要你凭良心投票

Louis...

路易

Don't doubt yourself.

不要怀疑自己

I've got good news.

我有好消息

Solis has not only agreed to drop the suit,

梭利斯不仅同意撤诉

but to retire from the game as well.

而且还会退出联赛

Well, maybe you're not the asshole I thought you were.

看样子你不是我想的那么烂嘛

I'm not done yet.

我还没说完

In return...

相应的

you're never gonna talk about him again on the air.

你不能再在节目上谈起他

So he walks away with his reputation intact?

就让他保全名誉,全身而退吗

That's the deal. No, no, no, no.

协议如此,不不,不行

You know I'm right,

你明知我是对的

and you want me to step off the gas

还想我在已经抓到把柄时

right when I got him? Screw that.

放他一马吗,别做梦了

You want to know how I know you're right?

想知道我怎么知道你是对的吗

Mike?

迈克

I believe you know Ruben Hernandez.

我相信你认识鲁本·赫尔南德斯

You promised you wouldn't tell anyone I was your source.

你保证不会告诉任何人,我是线人

I didn't tell them. I didn't.

我没告诉他们,绝没有

Bullshit! Mike, get him out of here.

你放屁,迈克,带他离开

I promise we'll fix this. Come on.

我保证我们会解决的,走吧

You son of a bitch! You're supposed to be on my side.

狗娘养的,你不该帮我的吗

This is me being on your side.

我这就是在帮你

You make me win this in court,

你要想在法庭里赢

I'll have to do it by making Ruben testify.

我就得让鲁本出庭作证

So the cost of ruining Solis' reputation

让梭利斯身败名裂的代价

will be that kid's career.

将是这孩子的职业前途

And by the way, everyone will think the same as he does.

另外,所有人都会像他那么想

You gave him up to save your own ass.

你为了自保而供出了他

That's a lie. Doesn't matter.

不是这样的,事实不重要

They'll think it anyway.

大家还是会这么想

But hey, that's just one man's opinion.

可是,注意了,这只是一家之言

You want to protect your source?

想保护你的线人吗

Take the deal.

签了协议

So? He took the deal.

怎样,他答应了

We're done with that asshole. "Asshole"?

我们跟那混蛋两清了,"混蛋"

Come on, he's just protecting the church of baseball.

不至于吧,他只是在保卫棒球的清白

You going Bull Durham on me?

你准备来现实版《百万金臂》吗

Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm Tim Robbins,

正是,我是蒂姆·罗宾斯

the hotshot pitcher who's destined for the majors,

注定会被大球队挖走的神投手

and you're that old man who never really made it there.

而你是那个奋斗无果的老男人

You know Robbins wore

你知道罗宾斯

women's underwear in that movie, right?

在那部电影里,穿女性内衣吧

Yeah, after he slept with Susan Sarandon.

知道,他还跟苏珊·萨兰登有一腿

Good one.

不错啊

But if you ever call kevin costner an old man again,

但你再敢叫我老男人

you won't get another bonus. Okay.

就别想拿奖金了,好吧

Whoa, my god, bonus.

对了,我的天,奖金

Harvey, I'm sorry, I've got to go see my grandmother.

哈维,抱歉,我得去见我奶奶

Fine, go, I wouldn't want her to think I was a hardass.

好,你就去吧,我可不想她觉得我难缠

Did you get rid of that libel case?

诽谤案搞定了吗

Score one for free press.

哥毫无压力

Good to see you back in stride.

看你又找回水准了,很好

When was I ever off?

我什么时候没有了

Jessica, do you have a moment?

杰西卡,你有时间吗

Of course, Louis. Harvey, will you give us a sec?

当然,路易,哈维,让我们单独说会

Oh, please, what, are you kidding?

得了吧,不要来这套了

Not like there's any secrets between you two.

好像你俩间还有秘密似的

Well, we're listening.

好吧,我们听着呢

I'm presenting my partnership buyin check

鉴于当下你是执行合伙人

to you in your current capacity as managing partner.

我把入股金的支票给你

"Current."

"当下"啊

Oh, is that your cryptic way of asking about my vote?

你是在含蓄地让我投你的票吗

You kept me waiting five years.

你让我等了五年

You can wait another 24 hours.

你就再等上24小时吧

Surprise!

惊喜吧

Rachel...hey, what are you doing here?

瑞秋,你来这里干什么

Come in.

进来吧

Mike, someone kept calling the office for you.

迈克,有人一直打到公司来找你

It was the nursing home and...

是养老院的

I guessI guess that's the emergency number they had.

我猜,这是他们有的紧急联系号码

Um...what?

什么

It's your grandma.

是你奶奶

She passed away.

她去世了

No. No, she's

不会,不会,她...

I am so sorry.

我很抱歉

But...

但是..

She didn't even get to... to see...

她甚至没来得及... 看看...

I know.

我明白

II'm

我...

I'm so sorry.

我很抱歉

I'm so sorry.

我很抱歉

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx2/490039.html