诉讼双雄第二季 第15集 哈维火力全开(在线收听

Katrina Bennett said she'd put the deal through

卡特里娜·班尼特说了你若聘她

if you offered her a job.

她就签协议

You bribed her.

你贿赂了她

You bet your ass I did.

你一口咬定我贿赂

I decided to farm out the case.

我把案子外包了

Let me guess Daniel Hardman.

我猜是,丹尼尔·哈德曼

He's baiting you into breaching confidentiality.

他想引诱你违反保密协议

And I'm ready to bite down and drag him in with me.

我准备好咬住他,同归于尽了

She was younger than you, prettier than you,

莫妮卡比你年轻漂亮

and of childbearing age

正值生育年龄

all of the things you are not, and you fired her for it.

这些你都没有,所以炒了她

You can't be the named defendant on a genderdiscrimination case

在我们因性别歧视起诉福尔松食品公司时

while we're suing folsom foods for the same thing.

你不能成为一个类似案件的被告

I am not capitulating to that man.

我不会向他投降的

You have 45 cases you can't afford.

你们有根本负担不起的45桩官司

Any way you slice it, I'm going to bleed you dry.

不管你怎么玩,我都会把你们榨干

I put my reputation on the line to close Maria.

我以自己的名誉向玛丽亚替你说好话

Sheila, please.

希拉,别这样

I think you should go.

你还是走吧

Meet Ms. Dana Scott.

来见一下达娜·斯科特

Scottie. Harvey.

斯科特,哈维

Oh, you two know each other?

你们原来认识啊

We went to harvard law together.

我们是哈佛法学院的同学

I've been here longer than 75% of our associates,

我在这里比75%的助理待得都久

and I love it,

而且我喜欢这里

And that's what I told them in my essay.

在论文里我就是这么说的

I'm going to harvard.

我要去哈佛啦

When I get back to london, I'm getting married, Harvey.

我回到伦敦后,就要结婚了,哈维

What would you like me to say?

你想要我说什么

I'm Hanley Folsom, president of Folsom Foods.

我是汉利·福尔松,福尔松食品公司总裁

Recently we've been victim to terrible allegations

最近我们成了受害者

that we've been discriminating against women.

被严重指控歧视女性

We're in places like Marysville,

我们在马里斯维尔有公司

places where women want more than just jobs.

在这里,女性不只想要工作

They want homes, families, and we support that.

她们也想要住宅和家庭,我们很支持

And if they want advancement, we support that too.

如果她们想晋升,我们也同意

Got to give it to him.

不得不佩服啊

His food might suck,

他公司的食物也许很糟糕

But he makes a mean bullsh pie.

但他这低劣的屁话都能做出个馅饼了

Okay, please don't put that image in my mind.

别让我想象那画面

I'm eating. Thank you.

我在吃东西呢,谢谢

What've you got there vomit bagel...

你在吃什么,呕吐物百吉饼吗

feces pancakes?

排泄物薄煎饼吗

Look, I don't care what he says.

我不在乎他说了什么

This is a man who won't promote women.

他不会提拔女性的

I want to steal a page from your book.

我想听听你的意见

I already checked. There's no hotmic footage from this.

我检查过了,这录像里没什么噱头

Then interview the cameraman

那就采访摄影师

or the sound guy, whatever it takes.

或者录音师,想尽一切办法

We need to catch this guy in a lie.

我们要趁他撒谎时抓住他

I already tried to hire an investigator.

我已经试过雇一个调查员

The authorization got kicked back.

但上面不批准

Do it anyway. I'll take care of it.

雇吧,我会搞定

We need to talk about resources.

我们要谈谈资源问题

We do.

是得谈谈

I hear clients' calls aren't being returned.

我听说客户的电话都没有回复呢

Hardman put seven cases on the fast track.

哈德曼的7桩官司优先

The rest have to take a backseat.

其他案子只能往后推

We can't just hang our clients out to dry.

我们不能把客户晾在一边

We won't.

不会的

At 10:00 a.m., the library will be packed.

上午10点,客户将挤满图书室

Instead of returning 113 calls,

与其回复113个电话

I'm going to take an hour

我不如花1个小时

and give them the state of the union.

把案情进展告诉客户

Oh, good. Not good enough.

很好,还不够好

I need 40 more contract lawyers, a dozen paralegals.

我还需要40位合约律师,一打律师助理

And Mike Ross just told me

但迈克·罗斯刚告诉我

he couldn't even hire an investigator.

他都不能雇一个调查员

That's right. He can't.

没错,是不行

We have to. No.

我们必须这样做,不

We need to invest in this. Did you hear me?

我们得投入资源,你没听到我说的吗

We bit this off. We need to chew.

我们既然硬撑了下来,就得认真对待

You're like a toddler. No.

你就像个学步小孩,不行

All of these are bills.

这些都是账单啊

We knew what we were getting into.

我们早知如此

And then we took a hit from Monica Eton.

莫妮卡·伊顿让我们遭受重击

And hired the contract lawyers,

如果再雇合约律师

we are out of money.

我们就没钱了

Use the line of credit.

那就用信用贷款的最高限额

It's gone.

没有了

What?

什么

They have evaluated the situation,

他们评估了现状

and they know we're bleeding.

知道我们岌岌可危

So we've got seven cases in seven cities

我们在接下来的2个月里

over the next two months.

在7个城市有7桩官司

So what are you proposing I do?

你觉得我要怎么办

Okay, what do you have for me?

有什么要给我的吗

Rachel.

瑞秋

Rachel?

瑞秋

What's going on? What are you doing?

怎么了,你在干嘛

I'm working. On what?

我在工作,忙什么

One of the seven cases is in Massapequa,

有一桩官司在马萨皮夸

so I'm seeing if one of the cities nearby

我看看附近的城市里

might have a private investigator.

有没有私家侦探

Okay, so that's a map of Boston.

好,这是波士顿的地图

You're on what we commonly refer to as the Internet.

你现在忙的就是我们俗话说的网络

And then, up here,

在这上面

you would just write "Private investigator."

你可以输入"私家侦探"

But then I wouldn't be able to see

但我就看不到

what part of town I want to live in

当我上哈佛法学院时

when I go to Harvard.

我想住在哪一块了

Okay, so basically you haven't been working

所以在刚才的15分钟内

for the last, what, 15 minutes?

你没在工作吧

Half hour...

其实是半小时

45 minutes.

45分钟

Come on. I am sorry.

拜托,抱歉

I don't deal well with waiting.

我不擅长等待

You've done everything that you can do, all right?

你已经做了所有该做的

You killed the LSATs.

你的法学院入学考试考得很好

You had a great interview. You're a legacy.

你面试得很好,你就是财富

You're smoking hot.

你超性感

They don't let people in because they're hot.

他们又不会因为性感录取我

I would.

我会

You do realize we're working on a genderdiscrimination case.

你知道我们在忙性别歧视的案子吧

That's what I'm doing working.

对,我在工作呢

And hopefully that's what you'll be doing now too.

希望从现在开始你也是

Change of plans.

计划有变

Welcome to the team, hottie.

欢迎加入,辣妹

We're consolidating resources.

我们要合并资源

Jessica didn't approve the investigator?

杰西卡不同意雇调查员吗

Jessica approved anything we want,

杰西卡会满足我们的一切要求

for one case.

对于一个案子

What? No, we have to fight them all.

不,所有的案子都得反击

And we will.

我们会的

By letting six of them go?

不管其他6个案子吗

Do you know how we won World War II?

你知道我们怎么赢得第二次世界大战吗

Yeah, of course. Spock didn't let Kirk save Joan Collins

当然, 斯波克不让科克

from getting hit by that car.

阻止琼·柯林斯的车祸

Wrong. We'd already won.

错,那样早赢了

Kirk just would have changed the course of history.

科克也将改变历史

I accept that.

我同意

Eisenhower had 156,000 men

艾森豪威尔在8个可能的入侵据点

for 8 possible invasion points, which means

一共派出156000人,意味着

19,500 men per point.

每个据点有19500人

Otherwise known as nothing.

其实就等于没人

He had to put everything that he had into one attack...

他必须把所有力量集中到一次袭击上

Normandy.

诺曼底

So the question is, where the hell is our Normandy?

问题是,我们的诺曼底在哪

That's easy. Bakersfield.

很简单,贝克尔斯菲

Lowest percentage of female promotions,

最低的女性提拔率

highest percentage of female applicants.

而女性申请者的百分比最高

And Hanley Folsom's brotherinlaw runs the plant.

汉利·福尔松的姐夫管理那间工厂

Exactly.

没错

You want to launch an attack, you launch it from Bakersfield.

如果想进攻,那就从贝克尔斯菲开始

Hey, am I Spock or Kirk?

我是斯波克还是科克

Uhura.

你是乌胡拉

Walked right into it.

正中你下怀啊

I got you an espresso, quad shot.

帮你拿了杯浓缩咖啡,四倍量的

I don't need coffee. You might.

我不需要咖啡,你也许会要

I'm fine.

我很好

What?

怎么

Oh, your suit's a little

你的西装有点...

It's a client meeting, not a bachelor auction.

是个客户会面,又不是单身汉拍卖

Yeah, about that

关于那个...

What, are there too many clients to fit in the library?

怎么,客户太多图书馆挤不下了吗

We're using the conference room.

我们用的会议室

They won't all fit. They will.

他们挤不下的,足够了

There's been a slight complication.

有点小麻烦

Donna

唐娜

You will understand when you get there.

你到那就会懂的

Now you're ready.

现在可以了

Donna.

唐娜

Scottie? Harvey.

斯科特,哈维

How's married life?

婚后生活怎么样

I wouldn't know.

我可不知道

Divorced so soon?

这么快就离婚了吗

I never took the plunge.

我就没陷进去过

Oh, get over yourself.

别得瑟了

I know I came here last time with cold feet

我知道上次我临阵退缩

and blubbered over you like a 15yearold.

像个15岁女孩,在你面前哭诉

But it wasn't about you.

但那不是因为你

It was about me.

而是因为我

So what's it about this time?

你这次来有什么事

Bakersfield.

贝克尔斯菲

You are not taking my clients, Scottie.

不准抢走我的客户,斯科特

We already did.

已成定局

Like taking candy from a little Harvard baby.

抢你的客户,就像抢小孩嘴里的糖

You just said it wasn't about me.

你还说不是因为我

Harvey, Bakersfield is everything, and I've got them.

哈维,贝克尔斯菲事关重要,已被我拿下

I've also got appointments with the rest.

也跟其他人约好了会面

So I can spend time going after them and get 20 more,

这样我就能逐一拿下其他20个

or you could let me have 10 and we call it a day.

或者你让给我10个,我们休战

Well, why don't I just give it all to you?

我干脆把所有东西都给你算了

My cases, office, my wallet, my keys

所有案子,办公室,钱包,钥匙

It's not personal. It's just business.

不是针对你,只是为了客户

Yeah, my business. Good business.

是,那也是我的,很诱人

The answer is no.

我拒绝

Well, there's no harm in asking.

好吧,问问总没坏处

It's good to see you, though.

不过见到你很高兴

You look great.

气色不错

A bit overworked, but...

不过有点打扮过头

Not bad for a guy your age.

考虑到你都这个年纪了

You've got to be kidding me. She took Bakersfield?

你开玩笑吧,她抢了贝克尔斯菲吗

And she's looking for ten more.

她还想再抢10个

A woman that goes after what she wants.

女人的欲望,挡也挡不住

You sound impressed. You don't.

听起来你很欣赏她,你没有吗

I already work with a woman like that every day.

和我同甘共苦的女人也是如此

Maybe I should have hired her when I had the chance.

也许当年有机会时,我应该雇佣她

What chance?

什么机会

There was one opening that year,

那年有个职位空缺

and she was the best on paper,

她是简历中最突出的

but I had already invested so much in you

但鉴于我已在你身上下了血本

that I decided to get a return on my investment.

我就觉得要先收回投资才行

Which is what I'm going to give you right now,

这正是我要提供的

even though you don't have any more money to invest.

尽管你已经没钱再做投资了

Are you back to resources?

你别又提资源一事

Because I've had enough of hearing about our weaknesses.

关于我们的弱点,我已经听够了

I'm talking about turning it into one of our strengths.

我要说的是化弱为强

I'm listening.

继续说

Hardman knows we're tapped out.

哈德曼知道我们快破产了

He's counting on it.

他就指望着呢

What if we're not? What if we're flush?

如果不如他所愿呢,反而壮大了呢

Are you talking about joining forces with her?

你是说与她联盟吗

With her firm...

是和她的事务所

Her infinitely deeppocketed firm.

她背后资源近乎无穷的事务所

Harvey, she wanted ten cases.

哈维,她想要10个案子

You're talking about sharing 45,

而你是想分享45个

and I've never known you to share.

我从不知道你也会分享

They're based in London, so we'll be running the show.

对方总部在伦敦,我们还是主导

They'll just be signing the checks.

他们出钱资助就行了

And taking a cut of the winnings.

也要分走很多胜利的果实

Exactly. Winnings.

正是,胜利

It's the best way to beat Hardman.

这是击退哈德曼的最好方法

And the side benefit is you don't lose to Scottie.

额外的好处就是你也没输给斯科特

Nothing wrong with a side benefit.

有额外的好处总没错

Fine. Don't lose to her.

行,别输给她

But you better make damn sure that you don't lose with her.

但你最好给我确保你别跟她一起输

Good. You're here.

很好,你来了

I'm taking the personnel files,

我负责人事档案

you go through the corporate minutes, and

你来看公司会议记录

Excuse me?

你是说什么

Bakersfield. We don't have all day.

贝克尔斯菲,时间不多了

I'mI'm sorry. I didn't know you were on Bakersfield.

不好意思,我不知道你也被分到这个案子

Well, I am. Let's go.

现实就是这样,开始吧

The minutes are over there,

记录都在那边

and they're not going to read themselves.

可它们不会自己翻完

Okay, well, you may be on Bakersfield,

你可以也被分到贝克尔斯菲一案

but I'm the lead on Bakersfield,

但是我来主管此案

and we're not going to do any of that stuff

而我们在哈维拿到最新的

until we get Harvey some uptodate statistics.

统计数据前,不会开始看

4.7% female executives. Up to date.

4.7%的高管是女性,最新数据

That's a number.

这才一个数据

We need the probability of that ratio being chance

我们需要在45个州22个部门内

across 22 divisions in 45 states, which is one

这一比例出现的概率,即...

One in 8.3 billion.

83亿分之一

How did you know that?

你怎么知道的

I checked with the statistician.

我问过统计员了

Yeah, well, he's wrong, because he didn't

好,不过他错了,因为他没...

Adjust for outliers, which takes it to

调整异常值,也就变成

One in 6.4 billion.

64亿分之一

How did you know that? I did it in my head.

你怎么知道的,我自己算的

It's what I do.

这是我的本事

It's why I'm lead,

也是我主导此案的原因

and if you don't know, you better ask somebody.

若你不知道,你最好去问问

I don't need to ask anybody

我不需问任何人

to know that if we use the 8.3 billion number,

就知道若我们用第一个数字

it's defensible, and it skews the results in our favor.

也站得住脚,对我们也更有利

Oh, what a shock.

真让我吃惊

You want to skew the results

你为了结果应有利

at the expense of our credibility.

而要牺牲数据的可靠性

We're not doing it.

我们不能这么做

I am a fifth year, Mike. And I work for Harvey.

我是第五年了,迈克,而我给哈维干活

Well, Jessica assigned me.

这么说,杰西卡让我来的

And if you don't like that, why don't you go talk to her?

若你不满意,你跟她理论去

I don't want to work with Katrina.

我不想与卡特里娜共事

She comes in. She takes over.

半路插足,自作主张

She acts like everything is her idea.

好像万事都要她做主

Then we're in the same boat,

我们真是难兄难弟

'cause I don't want to work with Scottie.

因为我也不想与斯科特共事

We're working with Scottie?

我们要与斯科特合作

I'm working with Scottie.

是我和她

She's coming to Bakersfield with us?

她在贝克尔斯菲一案上与我们一起吗

She's coming to Bakersfield with me.

是在此案上,与我一起

How can you do that to me?

你怎么能这么对我

I didn't do it to you. She did. She stole them.

不是我干的,是她,她抢走了客户

Wait. What? Relax, okay?

等下,什么,放松

You're going to go on another road trip someday.

我将来会再给你外派案子的

No, Harvey, you're not getting it.

不,哈维,你没懂我的意思

We're going to lose World War II.

这回二战我们要输了

What do you want?

你想要什么

Coffee? Tea?

喝咖啡,还是茶

I'm good, thanks.

不用了,谢谢

A woman who wants nothing I distrust that.

没有欲望的女人,我可不信

Who said I want nothing?

谁说我什么都不要了

Oh, no one's ever said that about you.

可没人这么说过你

Oh, what have they said?

那他们怎么说我的

"They"?

"他们"是指

You.

My opinion matters to you?

你关心我的想法吗

Your opinion matters to him.

他在乎你的想法

I've only ever said good things about you, Scottie.

我只说过你的好话,斯科特

But what have you thought?

但你怎么想的呢

Just don't screw with him.

别玩弄他

Don't screw with him, or don't screw him?

别玩弄他,还是别和他好上

Are you able to do one without the other?

这两者你还能分开吗

The other what?

分开什么

I'll leave you two to business.

你们谈公事吧

So are you going to take me up on my offer,

你是会接受我的建议

or are you going to fight me?

还是准备反抗呢

You tell me.

你说呢

I think neither.

我想二者皆不是

I think you want us to try the cases together

你想让我们合作处理这些案子

and let my firm bankroll the litigation.

而我的事务所来掏腰包

Which is exactly what you wanted the whole time.

而这正是你所期望的

You got me. We'll start with Bakersfield.

你说对了,我们从贝克尔斯菲开始吧

You couldn't just go for the direct approach?

你就不能直接说吗

You don't respond to the direct approach, Harvey.

哈维,直截了当对你不管用

You like to feel you can come to things on your own.

你只对你自己的想法有动力

Which is why we're not starting with Bakersfield.

所以我们不要从贝克尔斯菲开始

It's the clear choice. Exactly.

那是不二之选,正是

You knew it, my first year knew it,

你知道,我的助理知道

and so will Hardman.

哈德曼也知道

I'm not afraid of Hardman. You should be.

我不怕哈德曼,你应该有所警惕

And that's why we're going to Parkville.

所以我们要瞄准帕克维尔

You mean the one division with a female manager

你是说在整个公司中

and the best ratio of women executives

女性经理与高管比例

in the entire company?

最高的那个部门吗

No, I mean the one division

不,我是指哈德曼

where Hardman will never think to find us.

最想不到我们会下手的那个部门

Because it's the dumbest place to start

因为那是最蠢的入手点

and the hardest place to win.

也最难赢

And when we win it, all the others will surrender.

而若我们赢了,其他的都会投降

What a surprise

真让人惊奇

Harvey Specter wants to do things the hard way.

哈维·斯佩克特竟想从最难处入手

What a surprise

真让人惊奇

Dana Scott's looking for the shortcut.

达娜·斯科特竟想走捷径

And what makes you think that he's not going to find out

那你凭什么认为,他不会发现

that we're not still going to Bakersfield?

我们没去贝克尔斯菲

We're still going to bakersfield.

我们还是要去那

We book a plane, a hotel,

订好飞机,宾馆

line up depositions there and in all seven cities.

在七个城市里安排好取证

That plan isn't worthy of our kind of money.

这个计划不值得扔这么多钱

If you want to overwhelm Hardman...

若你想让哈德曼晕头

we go to all 45 cities...

我们45个城市都去

Which is exactly what you wanted the whole time.

这才是你想要的吧

You got me.

被你说对了

Hey, um, I just wanted to say I'm sorry

我就是想说,对不起

and that you were right.

你说对了

Jessica assigned you,

杰西卡分派的你

So you should take the lead on Bakersfield.

所以你应该来主导贝克尔斯菲

What are you going to do?

那你去做什么

I've got other things. I'll be fine.

我有其他任务,不用管我

Good. You're both here. Change of plan.

很好,你们都在,计划有变

Uh, no need. I already know, so...

不用说,我已经知道

This isn't about Parkville.

与帕克维尔无关

I'm deposing Hanley Folsom in 36 hours,

我在36小时后对哈利·福尔松取证

and I need to know more about him than his mistress does

而我要在他到达前,非常了解他

before he gets here.

程度甚至要超过他的情人

He has a mistress?

他有情人吗

That would help, wouldn't it?

若如此肯定有帮助,不是吗

And you should already know, since you asked on this case.

既然你要求跟这个案子,你就应该知道

Now find me something.

找点有用的东西给我

What are you pissed about now?

你现在又生什么气

Jessica assigned you?

杰西卡派你跟这个案子

No, you asked.

不,是你主动要求的

I asked, and she assigned me.

我要求了,然后她就派给我了

That's how it works.

这是正常步骤

When you phrased it to me, you picked language

但你告诉我时,听起来并非如此

that skewed a little bit in your favor.

净挑了对你有利的话

Like you just said, "I've got other things,"

就像你刚刚说, "我有其他任务"

instead of telling me the focus of the entire case

而不是告诉我,这个案子的焦点很明显

apparently just moved to Parkville,

已转移到了帕克维尔

which I don't have a problem with,

这点我是觉得没什么

but clearly you have a problem with me.

可很明显你对我有意见

My problem with you is how you got here.

那就是你为什么会来这工作

That's funny,

有意思

because my problem with you is how I got here.

因为我的问题也是这个

What the hell are you talking about?

你在说什么

Harvey offered me a job,

哈维让我来工作

and I thought it was because I'd impressed him.

我以为是因为我让他很欣赏

Then you showed up, ready to break privilege,

接着你出现了,准备违反保密特权

and I knew the real reason.

我才知道真正的原因

He was hiring me to protect you.

他雇我是想保护你

Right, and then after you found out

是,当你发现

the real reason for the offer,

这个真相之后

you went to Harvey, and you said,

你去找哈维,跟他说

"I can't possibly accept employment under those circumstances."

"我不能接受以这种目的为前提的工作"

Oh, wait. No, you didn't.

等等,不,你没去

You're damn right I didn't, because I couldn't,

你还真说对了,因为我不能去

because I had already given notice.

因为我已经要求递了辞呈

Stop taking everything so personally

不要总以为什么都和你有关

and get over it.

让这事过去

Tell me you are not having...

别跟我说你是在享受

It's nice.

飞机还不错

"Nice"?

"还不错"

Should we have taken your jet?

那是不是该坐你的飞机

Oh, wait. You don't have a jet.

等等,你们没有飞机

It's hard to park them in Manhattan.

很难在曼哈顿降落

Oh, right. I forgot how provincial Pearson Hardman was

忘了皮尔逊·哈德曼律所有多中心了

One office, one city.

只有一个城市,只有一家

One office, the city.

只有一家在纽约

What?

怎么了

It just occurred to me.

突然想起来了

Oh, let me guess.

让我猜猜

There's an advantage to being on the same side.

成为同伙有个好处

Well, we don't have to get the business out of the way

不用让生意挡着我们

before getting to the pleasure.

获得快乐啊

There's also a disadvantage.

也有弊端

Oh, let me guess. You have some rule.

我猜猜,你有什么规定吧

I don't cook in my own kitchen.

我不在自己家做饭

You cook? It's a metaphor.

你还做饭,这叫比喻

Yeah, I got that. But you're in luck.

我明白,但是你很幸运

We are not in the same kitchen.

我们不在同一个厨房

We are on this case.

我们在一起办这个案子

Somebody didn't read the paperwork.

某人没看文件哦

When do I ever read the paperwork?

我什么时候看过

We're still separate entities.

我们仍然是独立的个体

It's just a combined legal action.

这只是个法律结合行动

Mm, I like the sound of that.

我喜欢这种说法

I was hoping you would.

希望你喜欢

Are you going to litigate me into sleeping with you?

你会因为我和你上床起诉我吗

I'm going to lead you right where you're dying to go.

我会让你欲仙欲死

How long until we land?

还有多久着陆

Long enough.

够长了

Combined legal action.

法律结合行动

You know, wait.

等一下

We didn't decide who's taking the lead on the deposition.

我们还没决定谁来主持取证

Well, we could rock, paper, scissors for it.

可以石头剪子布啊

Or we can do this.

或者就这样吧

How will we know who won?

怎么判断输赢

Oh, we'll know.

会知道的

Hey, sweetpants.

我的贴心小妹妹

I feel like I never see you anymore,

感觉好久不见了

so I was wondering if you want

想不想一起去

Oh, my God. What happened?

我的天,怎么了

You didn't get in.

你没被录取

I don't want to talk about it.

我不想谈这件事

I understand.

我懂

Hey, Rachel, I need your help.

瑞秋,我需要你帮个忙

Um, yes. What do you need?

好,你要干吗

I'm ready to work.

我可以开始工作了

Listen, if you need help with any of it,

如果你需要任何帮助

I'm going to be at my desk.

我就在我位子上

Thanks, Donna.

谢谢,唐娜

Don't take it so personally.

不要以为什么都和你有关

What?

什么

That's what someone said to me.

这是别人告诉我的

And whenever someone says something's not personal,

不管什么时候,别人说没有个人原因

it is, because everything is personal.

其实是有,因为事事的都涉及人

I know.

我知道

What do you think Hanley Folsom's

你觉得汉利·福尔松在聘用女性上的

personal opinion is on hiring women?

私人标准是什么

Uh, that he doesn't think we're good enough,

他觉得我们不够优秀

but, I mean, it's not like he would say it out loud.

但是,他不会摆在明面儿上

Not at work.

在公司不会

Which is why you need access to his personal correspondence.

所以你需要拿到他的私人信件

Exactly. That's outside the scope.

答对了,但那是违法的

Well, let's find a way to put it inside the scope.

那我们找个不违法的办法

Do you have any ideas?

你有什么想法吗

No, but I have 62 boxes

没有,但是我有62个盒子

and 12 hours to find an idea.

和12个小时去发现个想法

Exactly what I need to do let's go.

正是我要做的,走吧

I told you I'd win. Maybe I let you win.

告诉过你我能赢,是我让着你

You've never let anybody win anything in your whole life.

你这辈子就没让过别人

Why would you start now?

现在怎么开始让着别人了

Now I get to demand a rematch.

那我要求重新比赛

And I get to lead the deposition.

我来主持取证

Parkville, Missouri

帕克维尔,密苏里

of all the places to run into you, Harvey.

这么多地方却在这碰到你,哈维

Glad you could make it.

很高兴你来了

I almost didn't.

差点来不了

I was on my way to Bakersfield

我正在去贝克尔斯菲的路上

after all, Harvey Specter had a flight booked there

毕竟,哈维·斯佩克特订了去那儿的机票

When, suddenly, I had a thought.

突然我想到一件事

What would Harvey do?

哈维会怎么做

So I checked,

所以我查了一下

and Dana Scott's flight plan was here.

达娜·斯科特的飞机是飞来这的

Can't get around those pesky F.A.A. regulations, can you?

谁都套不了了联邦航空局的管制啊

I hope you've got all the cities covered,

希望你最好把每个城市都掌控了

'cause we've got people everywhere.

因为我们每个地方都派了人

Deep pockets.

财力雄厚

Dana Scott. A pleasure.

达娜·斯科特,很荣幸见到你

I can't say the same.

我可说不出这种话

You do like strong women, Harvey.

你的确喜欢女强人啊,哈维

And you don't like women at all.

你根本不喜欢女人

Oh, she's cute.

她真可爱

This should be fun.

一定很有趣

Oh, I'm just getting a call from my niece

我外甥女给我打电话

who needs help with her homework.

要我帮她做作业

What do you got?

有什么发现

I know why they promoted Cathleen Mitchell.

我知道他们为什么提拔凯瑟琳·米切尔了

What is your title, Ms. Mitchell?

米切尔女士,您的职位是

Vice president, regional services.

区域副总裁

And how many management positions are there in your region?

在你的区域管理层人员有多少

612

612.

And how many of those are women?

其中有多少是女性

41.

41个

41 out of 612 that's, uh, 6.6%.

612里的41人,才6.6%

6.7%, if you round up. Let's not.

四舍五入是6.7% ,还是别了

And who sets the hiring policy?

是谁制定的聘用政策

The hiring policy is that we hire

聘用政策就是

the best applicant for each job.

雇佣最适合这些岗位的人

I'm confused.

我有点糊涂了

Are women inherently inferior, then?

女性天生就比不上男的吗

No.

不是

Well, then why is it that your company

那为什么你的公司

doesn't want to promote women into positions of power?

不希望女性担任有实权的岗位

I am in a position of power.

我就实权的女人

Yes, but you're not exactly like other women, are you?

是,但你和其他女人并不完全一样,对吗

Harvey?

哈维

You applied four times for management,

你申请了四次升职

and you've been rejected every time,

每次都被拒绝

due to reviews containing the terms

因为这些评价

"aggressive," "hostile," and "overly ambitious."

"好胜心强" "不友好" "野心大"

and then, suddenly, you were "dedicated,"

但突然就变成了"勇于奉献"

"hardworking," and "a team player."

"勤劳肯干" "乐于合作"

People change, Harvey.

人是会变的,哈维

And the last I checked, you have to ask a question.

最后说一遍,你需要问正常的问题

I will, and it's about that change.

我会问,就是关于这个转变

Were you diagnosed with uterine cancer in 2009?

09年你是不是患上子宫癌

That is not relevant. Are you married?

这和本案无关,你结婚了吗

What does that Do you have any children?

这有什么,你有孩子吗

No. Can you have any children?

没有,你能怀孩子吗

This is beyond the pale, Harvey, even for you.

哈维,你过分了

Should I read your deposition of Jessica Pearson

要不要我把两周前,杰西卡·皮尔逊

from two weeks ago?

取证时的话读给你听

That's a different case and inadmissible here.

那是另一个案子,不可采纳为证据

Did you or did you not have a hysterectomy

你是否在升职九个月之前

that rendered you unable to have children

做过子宫切除手术

nne months before you were promoted?

使得你以后都不可能有孩子

She is not going to answer. Maybe not today.

她不会回答的,也许今天不回答

But it will become part of the record.

但是记载在案

Hanley Folsom only promotes

汉利·福尔松只提拔

women whose attention to home and family isn't in question.

不为家庭挂心的女人

Except for one thing.

除了一件事

Mr. Folsom didn't know. So you say.

福尔松先生之前不知道,那是你说的

He didn't know because I didn't tell anybody,

他不知道,因为我没告诉任何人

because it's my business.

因为这是我的私事

Still, he found out, and that's why you were promoted.

但他还是发现了,所以你才得到了晋升

Harvey, that's enough.

哈维,够了

Will you look at that, Harvey?

自己看看,哈维

Even Ms. Scott understands that being childless and unmarried

甚至斯科特女士都知道,未婚无后

doesn't make you damaged goods.

并不是什么残疾

But if that's how you're framing your argument,

但如果你要依此构建辩论

Good luck.

祝你好运

We'll see you in Bakersfield...

贝克尔斯菲见

And everywhere else.

无处不见

How could you not tell me that she'd had a hysterectomy?

你怎么能不告诉我她做过子宫切除呢

Because I just got the information on my way into the room.

因为我在来的路上才知道这个消息

You could have taken five seconds to fill me in.

你可以花五秒钟告诉我的

I didn't fill you in because I wasn't sure you could play good cop.

我没告诉你,因为不确信你能唱好红脸

Because you weren't sure that I could play it,

你是不确信我能唱好红脸

or because even when we're on the samside, you still want to win?

还是就算我们在统一战线,你还是想赢我

If I told you, you wouldn't be pissed off.

如果我之前告诉你,你可能是不会生气

Now you can go to her and call me an asshole with conviction.

那就去找她,把我说成实打实的混蛋吧

You're an asshole.

你真是混蛋

Wait a second.

等下

You're accusing me of still trying to win?

你在指责我求胜心太强吗

You're the one who's still trying to win something.

你才是处处求胜的那个

You know, I should have known.

我早该想到

It's never the whole story with you.

你永远都不会说明全部真相

What the hell's really going on?

到底发生了什么事

You beat me last time.

上次你打败了我

And ever since then, Edward Darby hasn't seen me

从此以后,爱德华·达比就不再认为我

as worthy of being a name partner.

有资格当上冠名合伙人

Cooke would never allow that to happen, anyway.

无论如何,库克绝不会让这种事情发生

He can't stand Americans.

他受不了美国人

Cooke retired,

库克退休了

and he decided there's more to life than work.

他觉得生活不仅仅是工作

So, if you deliver a huge win...

如果你送上一场大胜仗

I get my name on the door.

我就能将名字印在门上

Why didn't you just tell me that?

你为什么之前不告诉我

You always respond to strength, not weakness.

你总是吃硬不吃软

Look at that. You really did fool me.

你看看,还真的糊弄到了我呢

If I had known that you were that good a performer,

要是我知道,你的演技那么好

I would've let you be good cop.

我肯定会让你唱红脸

Cooke really decided there's more to life than work?

库克真的觉得生活不仅仅是工作吗

Yep.

是啊

Pussy. Pussy.

懦夫,懦夫

Um, where have you been?

你去哪儿了

I've been right here. I've been waiting for you.

我一直在这儿,我一直在等你

I finished going through everything.

我看完了所有东西

Me too. It's all catalogued. It's right there.

我也是,都分类标记好了,就在这儿

Okay, good, 'cause I got to get it to

很好,因为我要用它...

Where's 15 through 20?

15到20呢

The boxes are right there, Rachel.

盒子就摆在这儿,瑞秋

What's the matter with you? Come on.

你怎么回事,别这样

You're late.

你迟到了

Katrina handed me her briefs an hour ago.

卡特里娜一小时以前就把她的简报交给我了

Um, yeah, I've, uh I got most of mine.

是,我把...大部分都搞定了

Most?

大部分吗

If I can't count on you for the effort,

如果我不能指望你尽力

how the hell am I supposed to count on you for the results?

又怎么能指望你出成果呢

I'm sorry. It was my fault.

抱歉,是我的错

Um, I'll get it done. Too late.

我会做好的,太晚了

Now I have to call Daniel Hardman

现在我得联系丹尼尔·哈德曼

and postpone and look like a fool.

推迟计划,颜面尽失

Thank you, Mr. Ross.

谢谢你啊,罗斯先生

Mike I don't want to hear it.

迈克,我不想听

Get it done.

干活吧

Rachel? Yes.

瑞秋,在

Katrina Bennett. We haven't met yet.

我是卡特里娜·班尼特,我们还没见过

Oh, II know who you are. Welcome.

我知道你是谁,欢迎

Louis says you're the best paralegal around.

路易说你是这里最棒的律师助理

Thank you.

谢谢

I need 40 copies of these,

我需要把这个复印四十份

And if you can duplicate the tabs

如果你能把标签也复制好

and have it back to me within in an hour,

一小时内交给我

I will be eternally in your debt.

我感激不尽

Uh, Katrina, I'm so sorry. I just can't.

卡特里娜,抱歉,我做不到

I'm too busy right now.

我现在太忙了

Too busy on what?

忙着干什么呢

I'm going back through discovery to see if I can find a door

我在回顾文件,看看能不能找到门路

into Folsom's personal correspondence.

进入福尔松的私人信件

That's a wildgoose chase. Who put you on that?

那可真是白费力气,谁让你干这事的

Mike Ross.

迈克·罗斯

Well, I'm sorry you're busy

真遗憾你正忙着

working on something for a first year.

给一个第一年的新人干活儿

But the managing partner asked me to do something,

但经营合伙人要我做点事

and I didn't tell her I was too busy.

我可没告诉她我正忙着

Right.

是啊

This is for the same managing partner.

这是给同一个经营合伙人的

Yes, but she didn't ask for it.

是,但不是她直接交办的

Mike Ross did.

是迈克交给你的

Look, I know you've taken your LSATs,

我知道你考了法学院入学考试

and you may well be ready to be a lawyer.

可能已经准备好成为律师了

But right now you're not.

但眼下你还不是

You're a paralegal.

你就是个律师助理

I'm doing my job, and I need you to do yours.

我做我的工作,你最好也做好你的工作

Rachel, do me a favor?

瑞秋,帮我个忙好吗

Can you just put that on pause for a sec?

你能暂停一下吗

'Cause I need to make a copy.

因为我要复印一份文件

No, Louis, I can't. I'm busy doing my job.

路易,不行,我正忙着做好本职工作

Excuse me?

你说什么

What, do you want to fire me like you fired Harold?

你要像解雇哈罗德一样解雇我吗

Because honestly, III don't give a shit.

说实话,我不在乎

I get it.

我懂了

Rachel, listen, I know about the Harvard thing.

瑞秋,我听说了哈佛的事

And I think it's great. What?

我觉得好极了,你说什么

Yeah, Norma told me.

是的,诺玛告诉我的

Rachel, I know the waiting is hard,

瑞秋,我知道等待很艰难

but you're not going to be here for much longer.

但你不会在这儿待太久了

I got 100% faith in you.

我对你有百分之百的信心

I didn't get in.

我没被录取

What?

什么

I don't understand. I had everything

我就不明白了,我什么都...

My grades, the LSATs, I'm a legacy,

我的分数,入学考试成绩,家庭背景

and I don't even puff myself up,

我甚至都没自吹自擂

but I killed it at that interview.

面试顺风顺水

That doesn't make any sense.

这没道理啊

And do you remember that woman who came from Harvard?

你记得那个从哈佛来的女人吗

She didn't like anyone, but I swear, she loved me.

她谁都不喜欢,但我发誓她喜欢我

Sheila?

希拉吗

Yeah. SheilaSheila Zass.

是的,希拉,希拉·赛斯

You remember.

你记得

Yeah, I remember.

是啊,我记得

Is there something wrong?

有什么问题吗

Yep, there is something wrong.

是,的确有问题

I believe you were wronged.

我相信你被冤枉了

I believe you suffered

我相信你遭受了

the slings and arrows of outrageous wrongness.

可怕谬误的枪林弹雨

and I will not have it.

而我不会接受

What does that mean?

这话什么意思

That means that I'm going to rectify this situation,

意思是我会纠正局面

Because you, Miss Zane, you're going to harvard.

因为你,赞恩小姐,你会进入哈佛的

Looks like somebody had a good trip.

看起来有人旅行愉快啊

Not exactly. Though the plane ride was fun.

并不尽然,尽管航程挺有意思

As long as you didn't hit any turbulence.

只要没碰上气流颠簸

Jessica wants to see you.

杰西卡要见你

I'll be right back.

我一会儿就回来

Actually, she wants to see both of you.

其实,她想见你们两个

Jessica wants to see me too?

杰西卡也要见我吗

Not exactly. Your boss wants to see you.

也不是,你老板要见你

I'll just ask the concierge to find something

我会让礼宾部去找找...

Hello. Ah, Dana.

你好,达娜

And this must be the man himself.

这大概就是他本人了

Edward Darby.

爱德华·达比

He doesn't seem stodgy at all, or that old.

他似乎一点不乏味,也没那么老

You should see me in my altogether.

你真该见见我的全部

Pass.

算了吧

Fair enough.

非常好

Edward stopped in to take stock of his investment.

爱德华过来评估他的投资

So how are we?

进行得怎么样了

We're right on schedule.

按照计划执行着

Dana?

达娜

We've dropped a grenade. We're just waiting for it to go off.

我们扔了手榴弹,只等爆炸

Meaning it hasn't. Rome wasn't built in a day.

就是还没爆炸,罗马不是一天建成的

Excellent point. I needn't have crossed the pond.

说得好,我不用飞跃大西洋了

And yet, here you are.

但你还是来了

Well, as I confessed to Jessica,

正如我向杰西卡坦言的

I have an ulterior motive in our little venture.

在我们的小投机中,我有个隐藏的动机

Daniel Hardman.

丹尼尔·哈德曼

I've had the distinct displeasure.

我已经明确表达过不满了

So I have asked him to step it up a notch.

所以我请求他提升一个等级

Nice. Attack him on all fronts.

很好,全线出击

We have clients everywhere.

我们的客户遍布全球

Finding a bone of contention with him

找他的茬

seemed the least I could contribute.

是我能做的最简单的贡献了

Along with 12 million pounds.

还有那1200万英磅

I hate talking numbers. I prefer raking them in.

我讨厌谈论钱,我更喜欢挣钱

Well, I've done what I came to do.

我达成了此行的目的

Now I'm going to get out of your way.

就不给你们添麻烦了

Nice to put a face to all this.

真高兴来到这里

And a lovely face, it turns out.

还有一副美丽的面容

Thank you, Edward.

谢谢称赞,爱德华

I was referring to your man.

我说的是你的男部下

I'll be waiting for that detonation.

我就等着手榴弹爆炸了

I trust it will come through.

我相信那是迟早的事

You wanted to see me?

你找我

Yeah.

I wanted to explain about earlier.

我想解释一下之前的情况

You don't have to. It's fine. I overreacted.

不必了,没事,是我小题大做了

Okay, then I won't.

行,那就不说这个

I will just tell you I found what you needed.

我就告诉你我找到你需要的东西了

What, like you went through the rest of the files?

怎么,你看完剩下的全部文件了

No. I found what you needed.

不,我找到你需要的东西了

Access? Hanley Folsom.

权限,汉利·福尔松

Personal? Bingo.

私人的,正确

Oh, my God, that couldn't have come at a better time.

天呐,这时机真是再好不过了

I would have found them for you sooner,

我本可以早点搞定的

but I had to copy some bullshit for Katrina.

但我得帮卡特里娜复印什么鬼文件

Why didn't you just tell her you were working for me?

你为何不直接跟她说你在帮我的忙

I told her exactly what I was doing for you.

我就是告诉了她我在帮你做什么

And she didn't Oh, God.

但她没有... 老天

Never mind. I get it. She did the same thing to me.

别放心上,我懂,她也对我如法炮制过

She pulls that fifthyear crap,

说一通第五年律师的屁话

and then you don't feel like dealing.

你就完全不想再跟她争辩了

You have no idea.

谁说不是啊

What do we have?

你发现了什么

Enough for you to write a motion.

足够你起草动议了

He seems nice. He was pissed.

他看起来人挺好的,他生气了

That was pissed? What does happy look like?

那模样是生气,那他开心时什么样

He's British pretty much the same thing.

英国佬嘛,差不多一样吧

Then how'd you know he was pissed?

你怎么知道他生气了

Wouldn't you be? I am.

换作你不气吗,我的确生气

We haven't turned Cathleen Mitchell yet.

我们还没搞定凯瑟琳·米切尔

Your good cop failed.

你这个红脸唱砸了

No, your move failed.

不,是你的计划砸了

Well, Jessica took it well.

杰西卡倒是没发火

Because she had company. I'll hear about it later.

那是因为刚才有人在,之后够我受的

Does he do that

他经常这样吗

just pop in for a spot of tea?

顺道来喝壶茶

It's 12 million pounds.

那可是1200万英镑

You weren't expecting him.

你没料到他会来

No...

I wasn't.

我没料到

But this is a big investment for him, Harvey.

但这对他是笔大投资,哈维

His investment is only money.

他投入的只是钱

For me, it's my whole firm.

对我来说,可是整间律所

Excuse me. Harvey, do you have a minute?

打扰一下,哈维,你有空吗

You got here just in time. I'm getting us access.

你来得正好,我拿到权限了

Hanley Folsom? Bingo.

汉利·福尔松吗,正是

Well, if you're talking about the July 29th reference

如果你说的是7月29日他工作邮箱

in his business email to his personal email,

发到私人邮箱的内容

then you're too late. What?

那你就太晚了,什么

Katrina gave me the subpoena an hour ago.

卡特里娜一小时前就把传票给我了

I guess it's a good thing Jessica put her

看来杰西卡让她参与此案

on the case after all.

的确是明智之举

When people steal from me, I take it personally.

如果别人偷我的东西,我就认为是针对我

Are you subpoenaing me? You diverted Rachel.

你是要传讯我吗,你支开了瑞秋

And then you pursued my idea yourself.

然后私自盗用了我的想法

Your idea?

你的想法

Are you denying it?

你想否认吗

No, you said we needed to fly, so I built an airplane.

不,你说我们得起飞,我就造了架飞机

And then flew it right into Harvey's office

然后直接飞进了哈维的办公室

just in time to take credit.

正好把功劳据为己有

I offered you a chance to work together.

我提议过跟你合作

You didn't want to take it.

是你不愿意的

You've always got an answer.

你就会狡辩

And you've always got an accusation.

你就知道指责别人

So either run to Harvey

要么你现在

and tell him your little tale of woe,

去找哈维,向他诉苦

or get to work prepping for Folsom,

要么老老实实为福尔松一案做准备

like I am.

像我这样

Louis.

路易

Sheila.

希拉

Where's my interviewee? I dispatched him.

我要面试的人呢,被我打发走了

That's unacceptable.

这太无理取闹了

You are unacceptable. Excuse me?

你才无理取闹,什么

You behaved unprofessionally.

你这么做非常不专业

I never behave unprofessionally.

我从来都很专业

Okay, fine.

行,好吧

Ski mask and coconut oil?

滑雪面罩和椰子油

That was personal.

那是私下的事

But you let the personal color the professional,

但是你让私人情绪影响了专业判断

and Rachel Zane will not be a casualty

瑞秋·赞恩不应该成为你

of your misplaced anger.

胡乱泄愤的炮灰

"Misplaced"? You made me look the fool.

"胡乱" 你让我像傻瓜一样

I looked the fool.

是我像傻瓜

You were collateral damage not my fault.

你是受到了附加伤害,不是我的错

And it certainly wasn't Ms. Zane's fault.

就更不是赞恩女士的错

So you're here to be her knight in shining armor.

所以你是来这当她护卫骑士的吗

I'm here to right a wrong.

我是来纠正这个错误的

How very very what?

真是非常...非常什么

Noble.

高尚

Yeah, it is.

是,没错

And you're going to undo this.

你必须撤回你的决定(双关:解开扣子)

I am.

好啊

That's not what I meant.

我不是这个意思

But it's what you've caused.

但你是始作俑者

I...

will not be denied.

不接受拒绝

Then come reap what you've sowed.

那就来收取你种下的果实吧

Have at you. Joust me.

看招,来吧

I don't care what it takes.

我不在乎代价是什么

We need to get to that smoking gun before Katrina does.

我们要赶在卡特里娜之前找到制胜关键

She already found it.

她已经找到了

Katrina gave it to Missy Dietler to make copies.

卡特里娜拿去给米西·迪特勒复印了

I'm sure it's already in Jessica's hands by now.

我确定现在杰西卡已经拿到手了

Wait a minute. Missy Dietler?

等等,米西·迪特勒

She's going to take four coffee breaks before she's done.

她完工之前得休息四次喝咖啡

She's going to take four coffee breaks

还得再休息四次才能

before she finishes her coffee break.

喝完她的咖啡

Which means it's probably still

也就是说文件可能

in the copy machine right now.

还在复印机里

Missy's not going to leave the documents

米西怎么可能

just sitting in the copy machine.

把文件留在复印机里

No, but she probably already scanned them.

对,但她可能已经扫描过了

So all we need is her code.

我们只需要她的密码就行

You're talking about stealing someone's work.

你这可是要窃取别人的成果

Mm, someone who lied to you, stole from me,

这人骗过你,偷过我的东西

and made us both look like fools.

还让我俩跟傻瓜一样

Look, if you have any qualms, think about it.

你要是觉得不安,想想那些事

We're all on the same team.

我们是一条船上的

The faster this gets done, the better for everyone.

这事越早结束,对大家都越好

Oh, you got an answer for everything.

你真会狡辩

Well, so does she.

她也一样

Are you sure you want to do this?

你真要这么做吗

Yes.

没错

Uh, whoa. What are you doing?

喂喂,你这是干什么

Manningham's had a crush on me since the day I got here.

曼宁汉从我来第一天就喜欢我了

He would give me his mother's social security number

就是我想知道的话,他连他妈妈的

if I asked him for it.

社保帐号都会告诉我

Okay, Rachel, we don't have much time.

瑞秋,我们时间不多了

I need a sure thing here.

我需要百分百的把握

Mike...

迈克

I am a sure thing.

我就是百分百的把握

Yeah, I mean, give it a shot.

好吧,姑且试一试吧

It probably won't work, but, um...

也许不会成功的,但...

That was brutal, deliciously brutal.

你真暴力,不过暴力得很甜美

And your act of vengeance raised my ire.

而你的报复之举让我愈发恼羞成怒

You, sir, are a knight.

先生,你真不愧是骑士

And now it is time to right what is wrong.

现在是时候纠正你的错误了

Look, Sheila, I'm flattered by what you did,

希拉,你公报私仇让我很荣幸

but this is not fair,

但这不公平

and you know it can't stand.

你也知道这站不住脚

Louis, pull a resume from the stackany one.

路易,随便从这堆简历里挑一张

Read it.

读读看

Sure.

好吧

Magna Cum Laude, Yale, 3.9 GPA.

耶鲁大学,优等成绩,均分3.9

Another one.

再挑一个

Summa Cum Laude, Georgetown, 4.3 GPA.

乔治城大学,最优成绩,均分4.3

Listen, I get it. I know what you're trying

听着,我懂,我知道你是想...

That's my reject pile.

这都是被我拒绝的

I am a professional.

我是个专业人士

I would never let my feelings for you

绝不会因为我对的感情

sway me against a candidate.

妨碍我录取学生

Okay, but you have to let them

好吧,但你得为了那感情

sway you for a candidate.

录取一个学生

You can't ask me that.

你不能要求我这么做

Rachel Zane is the best paralegal

我们是纽约最好的律师事务所

in the best law firm in New York.

而瑞秋·赞恩是其中最好的法律助理

She is relied upon by the best lawyers

出身于最着名学府的顶尖律师

who have graduated from the best university.

都依赖于她

The woman is crimson.

她是最棒的

So who do I knock out?

那让我把谁踢出去呢

I promised her.

我答应过她

Louis, I liked her. I did.

路易,我喜欢这姑娘,真的

You're just going to have to tell her the truth.

你只能据实相告了

Sometimes good isn't good enough.

有时候优秀还远远不够

So how's that detonation coming?

什么时候才能看到爆炸

Long fuse.

引线很长

Is that your way of telling me that it's never going off?

你这是告诉我永远不会引爆了吗

Well, if it doesn't,

要是真不引爆

you could always have James Bond take care of it for you.

你不是还有詹姆士·邦德帮你摆平吗

That reminds me.

这倒提醒了我

How are things going with Pussy Galore?

普茜·格罗(邦女郎)进展得如何

Um, I believe, at this point,

我想这个时候

she's still flying missions for Goldfinger.

她还在为金手指(邦德的对手)发射导弹呢

"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die."

"不,邦德先生,我希望你死"

What the hell are you doing here?

你来干什么

We can win Parkville.

我们可以赢下帕克维尔

This is the key to everything.

这是一切的关键

Well, then we need to get Pussy Galore back on that plane.

那我们得让普茜·葛罗尔回到飞机上

Just remember what I told you.

记住我跟你说的

No matter what happens

无论发生什么

Well, if it isn't the three stooges.

三个臭皮匠啊

Oh, dibs on Curly.

我要当那个胖子

Would you gentlemen mind accompanying us

二位能否和我们

to the conference room?

一起去会议室

What is she doing here?

她在这里干什么

Dana Scott?

达娜·斯科特吗

She's the attorney of record on the case.

她是这件案子的出庭律师

He's referring to my employee.

他指的是我的员工

Oh, well, at the moment, she's reading this.

她现在正在读这个

An email you wrote from your personal account

你用私人账号发出的

on the subject of hiring Ms. Mitchell.

有关聘请米切尔小姐的电邮

And next, we'll show her the attachment.

接下来,我们就拿附件给她看

It wasn't on your copy.

不在你们的副本上

Oddly enough, it wasn't on ours either.

奇怪的是,这也不在我们的

Mike managed to find the original.

但迈克找到了原版

We'll need time to review this.

我们得花点时间回顾一下

Review it? He wrote it.

回顾,这是他写的

You knew she couldn't have children.

你知道她不可能有孩子

That's why you changed her review,

所以你改了她的评议

and that's why you promoted her.

还提拔了她

And when she sees it, she'll join the suit,

她一旦看到,就会加入诉讼

and you won't stand a chance.

你不可能赢的

That email doesn't prove a pattern.

那封电邮又不能证明他的想法

It proves what he did to her. It's one case.

证明了他对她做了什么,一个案子而已

We'll see you at the next 44.

还有44个,咱们等着瞧

In the meantime,

同时

We won't be participating in that deposition

我们不会参与这次取证

until you put Ms. Mitchell back on a plane.

除非你们把米切尔女士送上飞机

How'd it go?

怎么样了

It's not over yet.

还没结束

But you're out of the doghouse with Jessica?

但你不会再受杰西卡冷遇了吧

Out.

不会了

What?

什么

You never said how it went with Manningham.

你还没说是怎么搞定曼宁汉的

And I never will.

我不会告诉你的

Well, if it isn't Bonnie and Clyde.

这不是雌雄大盗吗

What are you doing in my office?

你在我的办公室里干什么

Well, I didn't think you cared to respect what's yours

我以为你不关心你的东西

or, more to the point, what's mine.

或者更应该说是我的东西

Your problem's not with her. It's with me.

你的问题不是她,而是我

Okay.

好的

You stole my discovery, and you know it.

你偷走了我的发现,自己也知道

Oh, you mean that piece of paper

你是指我将其转换行动计划的

that I turned into a strategy?

那篇文章吗

Or, as you like to call it, an airplane.

或者是你喜欢称之为飞机的东西

Okay, fine.

好的,没事

I put my toe over the line.

我只是压线犯规

You obliterated it.

你可是完全无视规则

Yeah. I'm so sorry.

我很抱歉

But yesterday you were the fifthyear authority

但昨天你可是以五年的资历

on right and wrong, so I...

来断定是非啊,所以我

I was just taking your advice.

我只是听取了你的意见

And which side of right and wrong

那跟律师助理睡觉

does sleeping with the paralegals fall on?

是对还是错呢

Get the hell out of my office.

从我的办公室滚出去

You're right. That's none of my business.

你说得对,那跟我没关系

But it's a good thing you're going to law school,

你要去上法学院是件好事

Because they may sleep with the paralegals,

因为他们可能会和律师助理睡觉

but they end up with the lawyers.

但最终还得跟律师结婚

Of course, when you called,

当然,你一打电话

I popped straight over, but I must say,

我就直接赶过来了,但必须说

you do keep uncivilized hours in the little apple.

在这个小苹果里,的确还有野蛮的影子

It's the Big Apple.

应该说是大苹果(纽约)

Well, then someone's just sold me a counterfeit Tshirt.

刚刚有人卖了我一件假T恤

A sense of humor I love that in a man,

真幽默,我喜欢男人有幽默感

which is why I'm prepared to consider

因此我准备

taking you up on your offer.

接受你的提议

Might I inquire what changed your mind?

我能问问是什么让你改变主意吗

What's this?

这是什么

Our books from the last five years.

我们过去五年的公司账目

If we're going to do this, I want you to know

如果我们要合作,我希望你清楚

exactly what it is you're getting yourself into.

你要投资的是什么样的公司

Now, start at the beginning.

现在从头开始吧

It's a great read.

值得一读

You are an impressive woman.

你真是个了不起的女人

Oh, you don't know the half.

你还了解不到一半呢

Well, here's to my further education.

那就承蒙教诲了

You're late.

你迟到了

That's not going to get you out of buying me a drink first.

得先给我买杯饮料哦

No more bullshit.

别扯淡了

What?

什么

I just left Jessica and your boss,

我刚从杰西卡和你老板那里过来

and I know what I saw.

我清楚我看到的是什么

They're in bed together,

他们勾搭到一块儿了

and I don't mean having sex.

我不是说他们发生关系

They're talking merger.

他们在讨论合并

It's not what it looks like.

不是你看到的那样

Hardman can check a plane, and I can check a plane.

哈德曼可以另谋高就,我也可以

Edward Darby flew here the day you did.

爱德华·达比跟你同一天飞过来

He didn't just pop in.

他不是偶然出现的

He wasn't supposed to do that.

他不该那样

You don't want your name on the door.

你不只是想把名字印在公司大门上而已

You want your name on my door.

而是想印在我的公司大门

I want to see our names on the same door.

我希望我们的名字印在同一扇门上

Yeah, like I said,

是啊,如我所言

it's never the full story with you.

你永远都不会说明全部真相

I wanted to be able to tell you myself.

我想亲口跟你说的

Then why didn't you tell me?

那你为什么没说

Because he wouldn't let me until he decided.

因为他不让我说,除非他决定了

Well, evidently, he decided without you.

显然,他没有跟你一起做决定

Okay, okay. He jumped the gun.

对对,他提前行动了

But I have his promise, Harvey.

但他已经答应我了,哈维

If we merge, he names me as partner,

如果并购,他会提名我为合伙人

and Jessica's only choice is you.

而你是杰西卡唯一的选择

I don't need you to get my name on the door

我不需要你帮我把名字印到公司大门上

any more than I need you to win this case.

就像我不需要你帮我赢这件案子一样

You know what, Harvey?

你知道吗,哈维

You have been outgunned ever since Hardman left.

哈德曼离开以后,你一直被压制着

I am bringing the guns.

而我是来帮你翻身的

This is exactly what you've always wanted.

这不就是你一直想要的吗

Get over your pride.

克服你的骄傲

I'm not getting over anything.

我不会克服任何事

And this merger isn't happening.

这次合并也不可能成功

Jessica. Edward.

杰西卡,爱德华

Daniel, haven't seen you since that business in Milan.

丹尼尔,米兰那件案子后就再没见过你

Beautiful weather. Oh, enough.

那里气候很好,够了

We are not friendly adversaries, Daniel.

咱们可不是什么友好的对手,丹尼尔

And you're about to lose.

而且你要输了

My client already said no.

我的客户已经拒绝了

He may no longer listen to you

我告诉他你以前挪用公款的事情后

when I inform him of your prior embezzlement.

他不会再相信你了

You told him.

你告诉他的

I didn't tell him anything.

我什么都没对他说

I found it on my own.

我自己发现的

Edward and I are merging.

爱德华和我要合并了

I had to show him the books.

我得让他看看公司账目

Legally required to show me her books.

法律规定我必须看她的账目

And unlike you, I don't break the law.

可不像你,我没有违法

A fact that Hanley Folsom could be made acutely aware of.

汉利·福尔松必须要知道的一个事实

You do break the law, Jessica.

你的确违法了,杰西卡

Not reporting embezzlement is a crime.

瞒报挪用公款也是种犯罪

Why don't you bring that up at your sentencing hearing?

在你的宣判听证会上再提出来吧

Why don't I sue you?

我可以起诉你

You could.

你可以啊

Anybody could sue anybody.

任何人都能起诉任何人

But you still don't have proof that I told him.

但你没有证据证明我告诉了他

And our firms combined have ten times

我们的公司合并后的财力

the resources that yours d

将十倍于你的公...

oh, wait. You don't have a firm.

等等,你还没有公司

You're just here, living in Zane's offices,

你还只是住在赞恩的办公室里

working on those cases that will no longer be yours

一旦结案,你所做的案子

when we're done with you.

就不再是你的了

Goodbye, Daniel.

再见,丹尼尔

Get your client to sign those papers, will you?

让你的客户签一下那些文件,好吗

What is it, louis?

怎么了,路易

Got a hard truth to tell you.

有个不幸的消息要告诉你

I'm not going to Harvard. No, you're not.

我去不了哈佛了,对,去不了

I get it.

我明白了

I'm not good enough. I never have been.

我还不够好,一直如此

That is not the hard truth.

这不是我要说的

You are an amazing candidate,

你是个很棒的申请人

and you need to know this in your heart.

这一点你要深深记住

The truth is, you did not get in...

重点是,你没能被选上

because I let you down.

是我害的

What are you talking about?

你在说什么呢

Sheila and I had a relationship.

我和希拉曾有一段恋情

I hurt her, and...

我伤害了她

And she took it out on me?

所以她拿我泄愤吗

I'm going to write you a recommendation for anywhere,

我可以为你向任何地方写推荐信

any law school.

任何法学院

It just...

只是

Won't be Harvard.

不可能是哈佛

I'm really sorry.

我很抱歉

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx2/490045.html