诉讼双雄第三季 第1集 哈维是蝙蝠侠(在线收听

You lose, we don't merge.

你输了,合并免谈

You win, you get what you want.

你赢了,随你怎么闹

You lose, you stay.

输了,就老实留下

You extend your noncompete,

延长你的不竞争条款

and you get a chance

也给自己赢得一个机会

to earn your name on the door

来挣得冠名合伙人

because it's not going up there now.

因为这事眼下不会发生了

There's no room for both of us.

你我二人,一山不容二虎

Unless we made room for each other.

除非我们各自给对方生路

I put him on the list, and I handed it in.

我把他放到名单上,后来交了

He didn't put you on his list.

他没把你放在他的名单上

I won't. You will.

我不会那么做的,你会的

Harvey will never forgive me.

哈维不会原谅我的

This is a letter to the district attorney,

这是一封写给地方检察官的信

saying that you are breaking the law.

信上写着你违法了

You file your motion...

你若提交你的动议

I'll file mine.

我就提交我的

You weren't there.

你不在那里

I didn't have to be. Jessica

我没必要在场,杰西卡...

You don't work for Jessica. You work for me.

你不是为杰西卡效力,你为我效力

You're fired. No, he's not.

你被开除了,不,不能开除他

You could've just told me that you didn't love me

你可以直接告诉我说你不爱我

instead of selling me out.

而不是背地出卖我

I didn't sell you out, Scottie.

我没有出卖你,斯科特

I just got fired.

我刚被炒鱿鱼了

Whatever she did,

无论她做了什么

you wouldn't have this merger without her.

没有她也不会有这次合并

Would you have her work here or in London?

你要让她在这里还是在伦敦工作

You're going to stay here,

你得待在这里

be humble,

要谦虚

and learn your goddamn place.

好好想想你的位置

I never went to Harvard.

我从没上过哈佛

What?

什么

I'm a fraud.

我是个冒牌货

I got your message. What's going on?

我收到你的短信了,什么事

Partners meeting. Essential personnel only.

合伙人会议,闲杂人等不得参加

In the middle of the night?

大半夜开会吗

You afraid of the dark?

你怕黑吗

I wouldn't be if I had my Cookie Monster with me.

要是我的甜饼怪陪着我,我就不怕了(《芝麻街》人物)

Well, then go get him,

那就去找他

because we're finalizing the terms of the merger.

因为我们要最终定案合并条款

We?

我们

We.

我们

So I'm a partner now?

我现在也是合伙人了

Easy, Marcia Clark.

淡定,玛西亚·克拉克

Jessica and I discussed it.

我和杰西卡谈过了

You're responsible for making this merger happen.

是你促成了这次合并

You deserve to be here.

你应该在场

So Jessica and you talked?

你和杰西卡谈过了

You forgave her?

你原谅她了吗

She won. I lost.

她赢了,我输了

Nothing to forgive.

没什么原不原谅的

And me?

那我呢

You did what you had to do.

你是迫不得已

You have no idea how much I needed to hear that.

你不知道我多需要听到你这句话

The merger is complete.

合并完成

And we would like to show everyone

我们想让大家看到

that the new Darby Pearson will be stronger,

全新的达比皮尔逊律所会更强大

better connected

关系网更牢固

And most importantly, based on a foundation that is

最重要的是,基于...

Full of shit.

一派胡言

What the hell's going on?

怎么回事

I told her. Told her what?

我告诉她了,告诉她什么

That Mike Ross is a fraud,

迈克·罗斯是个冒牌货

and I am not going to let him get away with it.

我不会放过他的

How could you do this?

你怎么能这么做

You did this to yourself.

你自作自受

How long are you going to keep staring at that offer?

你准备盯着这个报价看多久

Until one of us blinks.

直到我俩其中一个眨眼

Deron signed it. You said it was great.

德隆签了,你说这样很好

I'm not interested in great.

我不要"很好"

I want it to know who its Daddy is.

我要他们知道哥的本事

What is it, Donna?

什么事,唐娜

It's Sunday night. Darby needs an answer.

现在是周日晚上,达比要你的回答

London. Send her to London.

伦敦,派她去伦敦

Do you want to talk about it?

你想谈谈吗

Have Ray meet me downstairs.

让雷在楼下等我

And where should I say you're going?

你要去哪

Brooklyn.

布鲁克林

I did not expect the great Harvey Specter

没想到伟大的哈维·斯佩克特

to come all the way to Brooklyn

会大老远跑来布鲁克林

just to deliver a contract.

就为了送份合约

That's good, 'cause I came for the hot dogs.

没什么,我是为了这里的热狗来的

I told you, that was our final offer.

我说了,这是我们的最终报价

You did, but the third quarter's about to end,

你是说过,但现在第三节快结束了

and if you want Deron Williams

如果你想让德隆·威廉姆斯

playing for you in the fourth,

在第四节为你的队伍效力

this is his number.

这才是他的价

Even if you had another offer,

就算你还有别人的报价

which you don't,

其实你没有

he can't leave in the middle of a game.

他不可能打球打一半突然离场

I was talking about the fourth quarter of Game Seven,

我说的是总决赛最后一场的第四节

when you're looking to lock up a championship,

决定冠军的关键时刻

because the question isn't "do you want Deron or not?"

问题不在于"你想不想要德隆"

it's "do you want a ring or not?"

而是"想不想要冠军戒指"

You got nothing.

你毫无筹码

And I told you, that's my final offer.

我说了,这是最终报价

Then I guess I'll just have to go bring Deron

看来我只能把小牛队的球衣

his new Mavs jersey then.

给德隆送去了

There's no way Mark Cuban pays that much.

马克·库班不可能出这么高的价

Why don't you call him and ask?

你可以打给他问问啊

Oh, wait, you can't, because he hates you.

等下,你不能,因为他讨厌你

Bullshit.

胡说

We may not be blood brothers,

我们也许没兄弟那么亲

but he doesn't hate me.

但他也不讨厌我

Oh, he does now.

他现在讨厌你了

Evidently, he found out about that thing from last May.

显然,他知道了去年五月的事

How do you know that?

你怎么知道的

Because I was there when I told him.

因为是我告诉他的

You have until 10:00 a.m.

我等你到明早十点

Then I'm calling Dallas.

过时我就打给达拉斯小牛队

And Mark may not take your call,

马克也许会不接你的电话

but he'll sure as hell take mine.

但他肯定会接我的

How do I know you're not going to turn around

我怎么知道

and get him to pay more?

你不会反过来让他出更高的价

You don't.

你不知道

But if you don't match this,

但你要是不出这个价

you'll never find out.

就永远不会知道

Jessica.

杰西卡

Harvey.

哈维

I don't recall giving you my key.

我不记得给过你我家的钥匙啊

I don't recall authorizing you to negotiate

我不记得授权让你背着德隆·威廉姆斯

behind Deron Williams' back.

谈价钱

His back is just fine.

他的背没事

I'm standing right behind it.

有我呢

Then why is the contract he signed in my hand?

那他签的合约怎么会在我手上

How much did you ask for?

你开价多少

Triple.

三倍

You out of your mind?

你疯了吗

We have leverage.

我们有筹码

And what is that?

什么筹码

It's complicated.

一言难尽

Simplify it for me.

简单点说

I bluffed him.

我唬住了他

That's not leverage.

这可不是筹码

It is if he believes it.

如果他信了,那就是筹码

And if it fails, he fires us

要是失败了,他会炒了我们

and takes ten other players with him.

还会怂恿其他球员跟我们解聘

Then it better not fail.

那最好别失败

You asked the man for triple.

你管人家要三倍

If I had what I said I had, that's what I'd get.

如果我真有我说的东西,我会拿到三倍

I don't ask for triple, he knows I'm bluffing.

如果我不要三倍,他会知道我在虚张声势

Then don't bluff in the first place.

那你开始就不要虚张声势啊

I'm afraid that's what I do.

哥就这么玩

You know what I think?

你知道我怎么想的吗

I think you want it to fail.

我觉得你就是不想做成

I think you're stuck with a merger you don't want

你左右为难,不接受这次合并

and a noncompete you can't stand,

又有非竞争条款约束

and you're trying to get me to fire you.

你就是想让我炒你鱿鱼

I could bust that noncompete wide open.

我可以不费吹灰之力就解决掉非竞争条款

But you gave me your word.

但你向我保证过

Which is why I'm staying.

所以我才留了下来

Jessica, I've always operated this way.

杰西卡,我一直都是这样

It's what you hired me for,

你雇我是因为这个

it's what you pay me for,

你给我发工资是因为这个

and it used to be what you valued me for.

以前你也最欣赏我这点

I'm not going to fire you.

我不会炒你鱿鱼的

Neither is Deron Williams.

德隆·威廉姆斯也不会

Nets just caved.

网队妥协了

So unless you're looking to cook me breakfast tomorrow,

除非你想给我做明天的早餐

I'd say we're done.

不然就散了吧

I told you I needed time.

我跟你说了我需要时间

I know, but it's been two days,

我知道,但已经过去两天了

and I can't take it anymore.

我实在受不了了

I had to see you.

我必须见你

I don't want any comments about how messy the place is.

我知道家里很乱,什么都不用说了

Okay.

好吧

And what would clean look like?

干净的时候会是什么样子

Don't even think about it.

想都别想

I can't not think about it, all right?

我做不到不想

It's all I've been able to think about for two days.

两天以来我满脑子都是这个

Mike, why are you here?

迈克,你到底来干什么

Because that's not going to happen.

你想的事是绝对不可能的

Now or ever?

现在还是永远

You lied to me about everything.

所有的一切,你都是骗我的

Rachel.

瑞秋

Do you remember when I told you I needed time?

还记得我说我需要时间吗

That's what I needed it for.

需要时间就是为了这个

To process this bomb that you dropped on me.

为了好好消化你告诉我的"重磅消息"

I had a nightmare.

我做恶梦了

You asked why I'm here. That's why.

你不是问我来的原因吗,这就是原因

I

我...

You exposed me to the entire firm.

梦里你把我的事告诉给了公司所有人

I would never do that. I know.

我绝对不会这么做的,我知道

And I woke up, and I realized

然后我醒来意识到

that the real nightmare wouldn't even be that.

这个甚至都不是真正的噩梦

The real nightmare would be

真正的噩梦是...

would be if you didn't want to be with me.

你不愿意再跟我在一起

Do you really mean that?

你是真心真意的吗

I meant it the first time I ever saw you.

我第一眼看到你时就是真心真意的

Rachel,

瑞秋

I know that I'm not who you want me to be,

我知道我不是你心目中想象的那样

butbut you know what happened in that room.

但是,你知道当时那间屋里发生的事

You know what we both felt.

你知道我们两个人的感觉

I

我...

I don't want to lose that.

我不想失去那种感觉

I just keep wishing you never told me.

我还是希望你没告诉我真相

But then it never would have happened.

但那样事情就不会发生了

And it did.

可事情发生了

And I'm

而且我...

I'm really glad that it did.

我很高兴事情发生了

I am, too.

我也是

But what happens if you get caught?

但要是你被发现了怎么办

Because what you had may have been a nightmare, Mike,

你做的可能只是个噩梦,迈克

but you can't tell me you're not afraid of being exposed.

但你不会跟我说你不怕暴露吧

Of course I am.

我当然害怕

But there's nothing that I can do about it.

但是我也无能为力

Well, maybe there is.

或许有办法

What are you saying?

什么办法

Quit.

辞职

Go in tomorrow, and just quit.

明天去上班,辞职走人

I need to talk to you.

我得跟你谈谈

You want to talk about how things played out,

你想谈事情是怎么结束的的话

but the place to do that is somewhere more private.

我们应该找个更私密的地方

You didn't just come through on the merger.

你不仅让合并成功了

You bluffed Hardman,

还唬住了哈德曼

turned Monica Eton,

扭转了莫妮卡·伊顿的案子

and put us over the top on Folsom Foods.

在福尔松食品公司的案子里翻身

Now that's a lot of coming through in the clutch.

这可是很多次成功啊

And I wouldn't have saved your ass

如果不是觉得你理应留下

if I didn't think you deserved to be here.

我是不会保护你的

I don't know what to say.

我都不知道该怎么说了

Well, the usual response is "Thank you."

通常这种情况下你应该说"谢谢"

The usual road to getting here

通常要进这里

doesn't involve stabbing someone in the back.

也不用暗箭伤人

Doesn't it?

不用吗

When I was 16,

我十六岁时

I came home, my mother sat me down,

有一次回家,妈妈让我坐下

and said my parents were separating.

告诉我父母要分开

Trial basis.

先试着分开

But the good news was she was going to get me a car

但也有好消息,她要给我买辆车

to help with my sister.

好帮我妹妹

All my friends talked about how lucky I was to have it.

当时所有朋友都说我有车实在是太幸运了

I hated that car.

但我讨厌那辆车

Every time I got in it, I

我每次坐进那辆车里...

It just reminded me.

都是对我的一次提醒

Why are you telling me this?

你跟我说这个干什么

Because five years later,

因为五年后

that same car got me to Harvard,

就是那辆车把我送进了哈佛

which led me here.

进而到了这里

So you can think of this office

所以,你可以把这间办公室

as a reminder of what you did to Harvey

看做你对哈维所作所为的提醒

or as a symbol of what you can accomplish at the firm.

也可以看做是你在这里的美好未来

Now, do you still have something to say?

你现在还有什么想说的吗

No.

没有

No, I don't.

没有了

They ever get back together?

你父母后来又复合了吗

No.

没有

No, they didn't.

没有复合

Ah, God! Damn it!

天呐,该死

Louis, what happened?

路易,怎么了

Oh. I'll tell you what happened.

我跟你说说

This stupid merger.

因为这次该死的合并

It's bad enough my vote is worth

我的投票效力只有上周的三分之一

1/3 of what it was last week.

就已经很糟糕了

Now our uniballs, gone.

现在我们的三菱笔还没有了

Our...What?

我们的...什么

Pens, Donna.

笔啊,唐娜

The new quartermaster,

新任采购主管

Barbara L. Tottingham,

芭芭拉·L·托丁汉姆

will not buy us any more uniballs.

不给我们买三菱笔用了

There's not one single uniball in this entire firm.

全公司上下都找不到一支三菱笔了

Please stop saying uniball. No, I will not.

别再说三菱笔了,我就想说

Stuck with these stupid plastic things

真受够了这个该死的塑料笔

that keep breaking.

一写就断墨

So buy your own pen.

那你想用就自己去买啊

Bu

可...

Okay.

好吧

There are two things in this firm

在我们公司,我有两件东西

that I hold very sacred my uniballs

是神圣不可侵犯的,我的三菱笔

and my raspberry bran bars.

还有我的树莓谷物棒

And if I have to go and buy 'em myself,

如果要我自己去买

well, then, this Barbara L. Tottingham

那么这个芭芭拉·L·托丁汉姆

has a message for me, loud and clear,

基本上就是在跟我明说

and that's "Louis Litt, go screw yourself."

"路易·利特,去死吧"

Louis, the ink on your face. You've got just, like

路易,你脸上有墨水,你...

You've got, like, a little bit right there.

你这里好像有一点

Where, here?

这里吗

No, I think you've gotta give it, like, a good

不,我觉得你该好好的...

Okay, fine.

好啦好啦

Gone?

还有吗

Thank you, Donna. You're a true friend.

谢谢你,唐娜,你是个真心朋友

I got your back.

有我在,不担心

Hey, do you remember

还记不记得

when you used to do those rotator cuff exercises?

你原来会做肩关节旋转肌的训练

Oh, yeah, what are you kidding? Of course.

是啊,你在开什么玩笑呢,当然

Every day for, like, 18 months.

每天练习,坚持了大概十八个月吧

Why do you ask?

你问这个干吗

No reason.

就问一问嘛

Edward.

爱德华

Jessica, how lovely to see you.

杰西卡,见到你真是太高兴了

I wanted to thank you.

我要谢谢你

Ah. You saw the sign.

你看到标志了啊

You didn't have to do that.

你不用这么做的

Our agreement stipulates Darby Pearson,

我们的协议规定的是达比在前,皮尔逊在后

Not Pearson Darby.

而不是皮尔逊在前,达比在后

Our agreement also stipulates a 51/49 percentage structure.

协议还规定了51比49的结构分成

And this is your way of showing me

这就是你在以自己的方式告诉我

that you think of it as 50/50.

你是想对半分吗

Merely a gesture. Ah.

仅仅是做个表态,懂了

Heck of a gesture.

好个表态啊

How would you propose to a woman?

你会如何向你个女人求婚

A woman?

女人吗

I think we both know that Yes, we do.

我觉得这众所周知...确实

anyway...

无论如何...

It is shaping up to be a lovely day.

今天是个好日子

Oh, I wish I could say that same.

但愿我也能这么说

I assume you know about the latest goingson with Hessington Oil.

我想你已经知道了海辛顿石油的最新进展

I wouldn't be much of a partner if I didn't.

如果我不知道,那就不算合伙人了

Now they've decide to take on Ava Hessington personally.

现在他们决定单方面起诉艾娃·海辛顿

Who is they? The U.S. Government.

他们是谁,美国政府

I've decided to let Harvey handle it.

我决定让哈维去处理

Why? Why not?

为什么,为什么不呢

It's not a good time.

现在时机不好

He's still digesting the merger.

他还在适应这次并购呢

Meaning? He's acting out.

你想表达什么,他在闹情绪

Well, he may be acting out,

也许是吧

but I understand

但据我所知

he just got his client triple the money.

他刚让客户的合约要价涨到三倍

By taking a huge risk he didn't have to.

冒了一个没必要的大风险

This case, he may have to.

在这个案子里,他可能不得不冒风险

So that's why Harvey.

所以才选择哈维

And this case is more important to me than just money.

这个案子对我的重要性,不仅仅是钱

And why is that?

为什么

Because it is.

因为就是这样

What if I said no?

如果我说不呢

I'm afraid that's not an option.

抱歉,你没得选

So I guess that sign

所以我估计,那个标志

really doesn't mean 50/50 after all.

说到底并不代表各占一半

I did say it was merely a gesture.

我确实说过那只是个表态

You keep showing up to surprise me,

你要是再这样惊喜出现

people are gonna get the wrong idea.

大家会误解的

People are going to think what they're going to think.

大家该怎么想就怎么想

I'm here to bury the hatchet. And what prompted that?

我是来冰释前嫌的, 出于何意呢

Darby found out what you did with Deron Williams.

达比发现了你背着德隆·威廉姆斯干的好事

Don't tell me. He was impressed.

我猜猜,他很欣赏

He was pissed.

他气坏了

Thinks you're trying to get fired.

觉得你是存心要被解雇

And you told him how smart he was.

然后你就拍了他的马屁

I told him you said it wasn't true

我告诉他,你说那不是真的

and that I believed you,

而我相信你

and then I fought to give you a chance to prove it.

然后给你争取了一个机会来证明这一点

Ava Hessington.

艾娃·海辛顿

I got you on it.

我帮你争取到了这个案子

What does that matter to me?

这跟我有什么关系

Harvey,

哈维

I know you and I have had our problems,

我知道我们之间有些问题

but this is a chance for us to move past it.

但这是我们迈过这道坎的机会

Let's take it.

接受吧

You really do wanna make up.

你真的想和好

I never wanted to be at odds in the first place.

我最开始就不想发生争执

Neither did I.

我也不想

Are we good?

那和好了吗

Don't you wanna tell me I better win this goddamn case?

难道不想告诉我,最好要赢这个案子吗

I didn't think I had to.

响鼓不用重捶

Never stopped you from saying it before.

以前你可没少捶啊

Well, I'm learning to let go.

我正学着放手

Oh, Harvey, there is one more thing.

哈维,还有一件事

You better win this goddamn case.

你最好要赢这个鬼案子

I know it's not my place,

我知道我没资格这么说

but you really suck at quitting.

但你真的不懂怎么辞职

I can explain.

我有自己的理由

No need. It was just a suggestion.

不用了,我说的只是个建议而已

Rachel, I tried to do it, but

瑞秋,我试过了,但...

But then Jessica gave you this office to stay?

但杰西卡给了你这个办公室来挽留你吗

Actually, she gave me this office

事实上,我还没开口

before I could even bring it up.

她就给了我这个办公室

Well, aren't you just the luckiest person in the world?

你真是全世界最幸运的人啊

Rachel

瑞秋...

You came to me, you were petrified of being exposed,

你来找我,担心自己曝光

and I gave you a way out.

我给了你一条出路

And now, 12 hours later, you're in a brandnew office

12小时之后,你坐在崭新的办公室里

with a diploma on the wall that, for all I know,

墙上还挂着张文凭,据我所知

came from Kinko's.

那文凭来自金考公司(文印公司)

What do you want me to do? Everyone hangs one.

你想让我怎么办,每个人都要挂一个

No, Mike, everyone doesn't just hang one.

不,迈克,大家都不仅仅是挂着一个

So that's what this is really about.

这才是重点所在

You're damn right it is.

说的还真是

I've been trying to earn one for as long as I can remember.

我记得我一直在努力,想要得到一张

And you have one and everything that goes with it,

而你却有这么一张,一切都那么顺利

and you didn't do a single thing to deserve it.

而且你根本不是通过努力赢得的

You have no idea what I have or haven't done

你根本不了解,我做到今天这样

to get where I am.

付出过什么

And that's the whole problem.

这是所有的问题所在

I have no idea who you are.

我根本不知道你是谁

Harvey, I'm just in the middle of a little afternoon crossword.

哈维,我正在做一个午后填词小游戏

Are you a puzzler?

你擅长解字谜吗

Don't you have work to do?

难道你没有工作要做吗

My dear fellow, if I have to do work,

亲爱的同事,如果我都要干活了

then I'm not doing my job.

那我就太失败了

What can I do for you?

有什么能帮你的吗

Jessica told me

杰西卡告诉我

that you agreed to let me be lead on Ava Hessington.

你同意让我负责艾娃·海辛顿

I wanted to thank you.

我想谢谢你

You're welcome. There's just one problem.

客气了,不过有个问题

You didn't agree to anything. You demanded it.

你没有同意任何事,你是要求

And you let Jessica play good cop

你让杰西卡唱红脸

because you didn't wanna undermine the chain of command.

因为你不想破坏行政管理关系

That's quite the conspiracy theory.

好个阴谋论啊

Well, here's the good news.

而好消息是

My plate's a little full right now.

我手上的事情有点多

And since you didn't want me on this case in the first place,

既然你最开始就不想让我插手这个案子

Why don't you let somebody else handle it?

为什么不让其他人来处理呢

Good luck. I hear it's a tough one.

祝好运,我听说这案子很棘手

What do you want?

你想要什么

I want out.

我想退出

I win this,

我赢了这案子

You tear up my noncompete, and you fire me.

你就撕了我的不竞争条款,然后解雇我

You hate this merger that much.

你这么讨厌这次并购啊

I had an agreement with Jessica,

我和杰西卡达成了协议

And I honored it.

而我很看重这协议

Then she accused me of trying to get fired.

然后她指责我存心要被解雇

Then she lied to me

然后对我撒谎

by claiming that she fought for me

声称她为我争取来了

to be on this case.

这件案子

She really does wanna make up with you, you know.

她是真心想和你和解

Funny way of showing it.

表达方式也太奇特了吧

Ironic.

真讽刺

Her belief that you wanted to be fired

她认为你想被开除

led you to wanting to be fired.

却造成你真有了这个心

Do we have a deal or not?

那我们是达成协议了吗

It appears we do.

当然

Oh, hey. Uh, go ahead.

你先用吧

No, that's all right. You were here first.

没事,先到先得

Why are you being so polite?

你怎么这么有礼貌了

Come on, you have one stupid copy.

你只有一张纸

You could've finished it already.

说话功夫就完事了

I'm doing it for you.

我帮你印

Louis, I

路易斯,我

Why?

为什么

It's complicated.

一言难尽

Well, simplify it for me, Mike.

那就给我长话短说,迈克

Harvey.

哈维

He's the one who hired me.

是他雇用的我

Now he wants nothing to do with me.

现在他想和我一刀两断

What are you talking about? He just gave you a new office.

你在说什么,他刚给了你一间新办公室

No, Jessica gave me a new office.

不,是杰西卡给我的

If it was up to Harvey, I wouldn't even have a cubicle.

如果是哈维管事,我连个隔间也得不到

What happened?

怎么了

All that matters is that, uh, I can't fix it.

要紧的是,已经无法挽回了

You know, when we were in the bullpen,

当我和哈维还都是助理时

Harvey was like superman.

哈维就像超人一样无所不能

And then, one day,

然后,有一天

Hardman decided to just knock him down a peg.

哈德曼决定挫败他一次

Gave him this bullshit assignment,

于是交给他一个棘手的任务

undoable workload, unwinnable case.

一件超乎常人工作量,毫无胜算的案子

And I took it as a chance

我把它看做是一次机会

to break down his walls and offer my help.

消除我俩的隔阂,给他帮助

And I just thought, this just might be

我想,这可能是个好机会

the chance that we could become

我俩或许会成为...

Friends. Yeah.

朋友,是的

And he looked at me how dare I?

然后他看着我,好像在说我算哪根葱

I get it. He's alone.

我懂,他喜欢孤军奋战

He always has been. He always will be.

他一直都这样,以后也会是这样

Always was.

过去一直都这样

Harvey is not superman anymore.

但哈维已经不再是超人了

He's Batman.

他现在是蝙蝠侠

And Batman needs Robin.

蝙蝠侠需要罗宾做助手

And I just need to remind him of that.

而我得提醒他这点

What's the one thing that Harvey values over everything else?

哈维最看重的是什么

Winning. Yeah.

赢,是的

You help him win,

你帮他赢得案子

he'll remember why he needs you.

他就会明白为何需要你

I have to figure out what cases he's working on.

那我得找出他现在在处理什么案子

The I.T. Department has access to every computer

信息技术部门有着公司里

in the entire firm, syncs up every night.

所有电脑的权限,每晚都会进行同步

So all I have to do is get access to Harvey's hard drive.

我要做的就是搞到进入哈维硬盘的权限

That place is a fortress.

但那地方坚不可破啊

Benjamin. Benjamin.

本杰明,本杰明

It's you.

是你啊

Aw, that's sweet. You remember me.

真开心,你还记得我

Oh, yes.

当然

I remember everyone who's ever bamboozled me

每一个骗我给他们顶级的手提电脑的人

into giving them a topoftheline laptop.

我都记得

Their names are Michael Ross.

他的名字都是迈克尔·罗斯

I didn't bamboozle you, Benjamin.

我又不是靠骗的,本杰明

I won it fair and square.

我可是光明正大赢过来的

And I've been tracking every internet move you've made

这十个月我一直追踪你的上网记录

for the past ten months, waiting for the slipup.

等着抓你把柄

Bet you thought you had me at teenybikini.Com.

你肯定想抓到我上少女比基尼网站的把柄

No. No, no.

才不是这个

Because I crossreferenced that

我跟你在做的

with your workplace harassment case, and I knew.

办公室骚扰案进行对比,知道那是工作需要

But don't think I'm not aware that you went home for dinner

但别以为我不知道你回家吃晚饭时

and used your personal computer to go back there.

用你的私人电脑又上了那个网站

Okay, that's not actionable.

就算这样你也没法告我吧

But hacking my personal computer is.

但黑进我电脑,我可以告你

Good luck proving that. Now, what do you want?

那你就试试啊,你现在想干嘛

I want access to a hard drive. No way.

我想获得进入硬盘的权限,想都别想

Not only that, I want you to give me

不止这一样,在你有生之年

whatever I want whenever I want it

无论何时,你都要

for the rest of your life.

满足我的任何要求

And why would I do that?

我为什么要这么做

Oh, right.

差点忘了

Because I just recorded you admitting to violating the law.

因为我录下了你承认违法的话

The XJS5000.

XJS5000(索尼录音笔)

[22:33.38 You...you set me up. Yep.

你给我设圈套,是的

You knew that I would track your home computer.

你早知道我会追踪你的家用电脑

And after you've been convicted,

在你被判有罪后

You'll be lucky to be hired as a network administrator...

幸运的话,也许能被雇用在新泽西的

at a high school...

高中里

in Jersey.

当网络管理员

How long are you gonna keep at this?

你打算弄这个弄多久

Until I find out what I just got myself into.

直到我找出我被卷进了什么事情为止

I mean, look at this stack of papers.

看看这堆文件

It's 1/5 of the files we have on Ava Hessington.

这只是艾娃·海辛顿案子文件的五分之一

You need a shortcut. Well, I'm not going to Mike.

你需要帮手,我不会求助于迈克的

I'm not talking about him.

我又没说是他

Ava Hessington started in the London office.

艾娃·海辛顿案最开始是伦敦那边接手的

It's too late.

已经太迟了

No, it's not.

还不迟

You gotta be kidding me.

你在开玩笑吧

How did you get through security?

你是怎么通得过安检的

Charm and this smile.

人格魅力以及迷人的微笑

You bought a ticket, didn't you?

你也买了机票,对吧

TrinidadTobago.

特立尼达和多巴哥

Firstclass? You're not even going.

还头等舱,你又不是真的要去

I prefer to not travel in style.

穿成这样我才不想去旅游

I'd prefer to be alone right now.

我现在想一个人待着

Scottie, I need your help.

斯科特,我需要你

I'm sorry, I have a plane to catch.

不好意思,我还要赶飞机呢

A plane, by the way, that you put me on.

顺带一提,这都是拜你所赐

After I saved your job, which you accepted.

可我后来挽回你的工作,你也接受了

So now we're both working for the same firm.

现在我们在同一家公司工作

Oh, I guess now I'm just one of the many partners

我就是那些要和你一起工作

who gets to work with you

却又不想和你

and yet wants nothing to do with you.

有任何瓜葛的合伙人之一

Scottie.

斯科特

Please!

拜托

You once helped me without me asking.

有次我没去求你,而你主动来帮我

Well, now I'm asking.

现在我求你了

Then tell me something.

那就告诉我啊

Something what?

告诉你什么

Just...

就是

Something.

随便什么

I remember the first time I ever saw you.

我记得第一次遇见你

Con law.

在宪法课上

You threw me some line, and I gave you shit about your hair.

你挑逗我,我就痛批你的发型

No, it was two weeks before that

不,是那两个星期之前

outside Langdell.

在兰德尔外

You were wearing a blue dress. The wind was blowing.

你穿着蓝色裙子,风吹着

When I saw your face, it stopped me dead in my tracks.

当我看见你的脸时,我完全呆在那

That's not enough.

这还不够打动我

Well, I'm not finished.

我还没说完呢

The next time I saw you was Con law.

第二次我见到你是在宪法课上

You answered the first question that Dyson asked,

你回答了戴森提出的第一个问题

And I knew that that face that blew me away

我明白了那张让我惊呆的容貌

was your second best asset.

不是你最大的资本

Look, you mean something to me.

你对我来说很重要

You've always meant something to me,

一直都是

and you always will mean something to me.

以后也会是

You are such a dick.

你真讨厌

What do you need, Harvey?

你需要我帮你什么,哈维

Ava Hessington.

艾娃·海辛顿

Well, this is gonna take a while.

这恐怕得花点时间

So you're gonna buy me a drink,

你先去买酒犒劳我

and I'm gonna take that ticket to TrinidadTobago.

我再坐这班飞机去特立尼达和多巴哥

Okay Norma, it's been 24 hours.

听着诺玛,已经过去整整一天了

If you can't get me Barbara L. Tottingham on the phone,

如果你不能给我接通芭芭拉·L·托丁汉姆

Well, then guess what, you don't get

你猜怎么着,你就别想

Oh. It's you!

是你啊

Well, you tell Norma if I don't have a package of uniballs

你去告诉诺玛,中午之前不在我桌上

on my desk by noon,

放好一盒三菱笔的话

she can kiss her trip to Dollywood goodbye.

她去多莉山的行程就泡汤了

Now, why don't you get the hell out of here,

现在能不能请你滚出去

so I can fix myself a raspberry bran bar in peace?

好让我安静地享受树莓谷物棒呢

What are you looking at?

看什么看

Looking for this?

在找这个吗

It's the last one.

最后一根了

Not today.

今天休想

You're Barbara L. Tottingham.

你就是芭芭拉·L·托丁汉姆

I hardly made it difficult to figure out.

根本没那么难猜吧

Barbara L. Tottingham.

芭芭拉·L·托丁汉姆

B.L.T., which is a sandwich. B.L.T

一种三明治

And what does one put on a B.L.T.?

吃B.L.T的时候一般加什么酱呢

Mayonnaise, invented by the French.

蛋黄酱,由法国人发明的

Which points directly to another French sandwich.

所以线索指向另一个法式三明治

Of course, the monte cristo, as in the Count of Monte Cristo.

基督山三明治,影射暗指基督山伯爵

How did I not see that?

我怎么会没想到呢

It was staring me right in the face.

答案就站在我眼前瞪着我

Indeed it was.

说的没错

The Count returned from the dead,

伯爵起死回生

as I am now returned

正如我现在

from the banishment to which you sentenced me...

被你逐出公司后重返

as quartermaster.

担任采购主管

I would ask you how you did it,

我很想知道你是怎么做到的

but I know you wouldn't tell me, because I wouldn't tell you.

但我知道你不会说,换做是我就不会

What I will tell you is

我会告诉你的是

that during my time in the wilderness

在我无依无靠的这段日子里

It was three days. And nights.

只有三天而已,还有三夜

I endeavored to discover

我尽我最大的努力

what perquisites you value most in this firm

打探你在公司里最重视的东西

your beloved bran bars.

你最爱的谷物棒

You're never going to have them.

你再也别想得到了

I can buy them myself.

我能自己买

Even if you were willing to buy them yourself

就算你愿意自己买

which we both know you aren't

而你我都心知肚明你不会这么做

you'll never eat them on Pearson Darby grounds.

你休想在皮尔逊达比的地盘上享用了

You didn't.

你不会真干了吧

I did. They're banned.

我办到了,它们被禁止了

Wait a second.

等一等

You're telling me that Barbara L. Tottingham is Nigel?

你是说奈杰尔就是芭芭拉·L·托丁汉姆

No. Stay with me.

不,跟上思路

B.L.T., mayonnaise, monte cristo sandwich. B.L.T

蛋黄酱,基督山三明治

Oh, my god, I'm so hungry.

天啊,我饿死了

Donna. What?

唐娜,干嘛

What do you want from me, Louis? I'm busy.

你想要我怎样,路易,我忙着呢

So you can't have your pens or your bran bars, big deal.

你的笔和谷物棒都没了,那又怎样

Donna, listen.

听着,唐娜

When I was in ninth grade,

我在九年级的时候

there was this wrestler Randy Cusumano.

有一个摔跤手兰迪·库苏玛诺

And one day after school in the locker room,

有一天放学在更衣室

he pinned me down, and he taped my butt cheeks together.

他把我摁倒,用胶带把我屁股粘在一起

Wait a second, is this the story from the breakfast club?

等下,这不是《早餐俱乐部》的故事吗

I'm not familiar with that song.

这首歌我不是很熟悉

Never mind.

算了

Look, I swore that I would get him back

听着,我发誓要给他点颜色看

no matter what it took.

无论付出多少代价

What did it take?

你付出什么代价了

Ah, you don't really wanna know.

你不会想要知道的

Thank you.

多谢

The point is if I'm Nigel and Nigel's me,

重点是如果我和奈杰尔情况互换

he's not gonna stop at bran bars and pens.

他绝对不会就此罢休的

I gotta take care of Nigel once and for all.

我要一劳永逸地扳倒他

You need to get rid of him as quartermaster.

你得让他当不成采购主管

Miss Hessington,

海辛顿女士

first of all, I want you to familiarize yourself

首先,我想让你熟悉下

with this man.

这个男人

U.S. Attorney Richard Jensen.

美国检察官理查·詹森

He's one of the best there is,

最好的检察官之一

and he's who we'll be going up against.

也是我们这次将面临的对手

Well, that's all well and good, Mr. Specter,

这些都挺好,斯佩克特先生

but I have one question.

但我有个问题

Why should I hire you?

我为什么要聘用你

Because you trust Edward Darby.

因为你相信爱德华·达比

I'm afraid that only gets you in the room.

这理由只够你走进这间办公室

This civil servant

这位公务员

seems to have a personal vendetta against me,

似乎与我有什么私人过节

and I don't even know why.

而我全然不知所因

Well, I do.

我知道原因

He needs a head on a platter.

他想拿你做垫脚石

Why mine?

为什么选我

You've been skirting environmental laws for a decade.

你近十年都在打环境保护法的擦边球

He's got a chance to nail you, and he's gonna take it.

现在有机会扳倒你,他绝对不会放过

This isn't an environmental allegation.

但这不是有关环保的指控

No, it's a bribery charge,

没错,这是个行贿指控

it's got teeth, and it's coming your way.

它长满利齿,向你袭来

Don't sugarcoat it, Mr. Specter.

别添油加醋,斯佩克特先生

Give it to me straight. Okay, I will.

直截了当地说,行

Because when he digs a little deeper,

当他挖得再深一点

he's gonna find evidence

他会找到你们公司

of the spill your company covered up in 2008,

在2008年掩盖的漏油事件

the whistleblower you bought off in 2010,

在2010年收买的告密者

and the environmental impact study you doctored in 2006.

以及你2006年伪造的环境影响研究

So it's not gonna be hard to convince a jury

所以并不难说服陪审团

that you're guilty of bribing a foreign government

你是通过向外国政府行贿

to get your pipeline.

来获得输油管道

And what are you going to do to stop him?

那你打算怎么阻止他呢

Bury evidence, contact witnesses,

掩盖证据,私下联系证人

or sleep with your rival pitcher's girlfriend

还是在开庭前夜

the night before the big game?

睡了对手的女朋友呢

The heart wants what the heart wants.

随性而行,心性使然

I got it.

我明白了

I looked into you. You looked into me.

我调查了你,你也调查了我

I actually prefer it that way.

实际上我更喜欢这样

And why is that?

为什么呢

Because you know what I'll do to win.

这样你就知道我为了获胜会做什么

Saves me the trouble of explaining it to you.

省得我再来给你解释

And I won't have to explain to you

我也不用再向你解释

what I did to win that pipeline.

是怎么赢来输油管道的了

You bribed them.

你贿赂了

Guilty as charged.

罪名完全成立

And I don't care what Richard Jensen says.

我不在乎理查·詹森说什么

Every company with a pipeline over there

每一家拥有输油管道的公司

did the same thing.

都干一样的勾当

Is that your defense? It's the truth.

这就是你准备的辩护词吗,这是事实

It would be nice if we only found oil

如果只在德克萨斯地下和北海海底

under Texas ranchers or North Sea fishermen.

发现石油的话,情况会好得多

But in the real world,

但在这现实世界里

we find it in nasty places under nasty people.

控制石油资源的人都贪得无厌

And any executive worth a damn does what's needed

任何一位总裁要么不择手段达到目的

or goes out of business.

要么就出局

Good. We're done. Excuse me?

很好,我们谈完了,我没理解

I just needed to know what I was dealing with

我只想在我出招前

before I make my next move.

了解一下我的客户

And what is that? I'll let you know.

你下一步怎么做,你会知道的

I haven't officially hired you yet.

我还没有正式聘用你

Yes, you have.

不,你已经聘用了

How long you been waiting here?

你在这儿等多久了

Since I found out what you need.

从我找到你需要的资料开始

What I need is for you to leave me alone.

我要你别来烦我

No, what you need is information on Ava Hessington.

不,你需要有关艾娃·海辛顿的信息

Look. In 2008, her company tried to destroy evidence

2008年,她的公司试图销毁证据

Of an oil spill?

泄漏事故的证据

Okay, well, in 2010, they

好吧, 2010年,他们

They bought off a whistleblower.

他们收买了一个告密者

And if the next thing you're gonna tell me

如果你接下来想告诉我

is about an environmental impact study in 2006,

2006年的环境影响研究

Don't.

不用说了

You think you're not replaceable?

你觉得自己不可替代吗

I got all that from an associate.

我随便问了一个助理

I picked at random.

就知道了这些

I've been doing this before I met you,

认识你之前我就这样

and I'll be doing it long after

在我把你完全忘了之后

I've forgotten all about you.

我还会一直这么做

You had enough? No.

你受够了吗,没有

No, you know what, I haven't, because you haven't.

没有,我没受够,因为你还没说完

Excuse me?

什么

You haven't said whatever you have to say to rip me

你还没有骂得我体无完肤

to shreds enough so that you can start to forgive me.

因为那样你才能开始原谅我

So go ahead.

所以说吧

Whatever it takes, I can take it.

无论代价如何,我都能承受

Go!

说啊

Harvey, I'm sorry, all right?

哈维,对不起,好吗

But I need you to listen to me now.

但我需要你现在认真听我说

Listen to you?

听你说

You know when I would've listened to you?

知道什么时候我会听你说吗

That night.

那天晚上

Jessica threatened me. I don't care.

杰西卡威胁了我,我不管

Anyone comes at you with any threat at all,

无论有谁想用什么把柄来威胁你

you come to me.

你来找我

I don't give a shit if it's the Queen of England.

哪怕是英国女王我也不在乎

You come to me. You tell me!

你来找我,告诉我

You tell me everything!

你什么都要告诉我

That's what goddamn loyalty is.

这才叫真正的忠诚

Okay, you're right.

好,你是对的

You don't know who I am

你不知道我是谁

or what I've done to deserve anything.

或者我为了今日做过什么

So here's what's gonna happen. I am gonna tell you.

所以这样吧,我会告诉你

I am gonna tell you everything,

我会告诉你所有事

And when we're done, either we're gonna be finished,

我说完以后,我们要不分手

or we're gonna go back there and

要不回到那里

we're gonna do exactly what we should've done the other night.

干那天晚上该干的事

Okay.

Okay. One more time.

好吧,再来一次

I'm gonna show you.

我给你演示

Are you ready? Yes.

你准备好了吗,好了

You sure?

确定吗

Okay.

好的

So I was here.

我在这里

Yeah? And I was running down here.

然后我跑到了这里

And the cops, they were back here.

那些警察在后面

So I am running let's see, where is it?

所以我跑啊跑,看看到了哪

Oh, yeah, it was down here.

好的,到了这儿

And I run into here,

然后我跑进了这里

And then Donna, she was right here.

接着,唐娜站在这儿

Okay. So she let me in...

嗯,她让我进了

here.

这里

And then Harvey, he was right down

哈维呢,他就在...

No!

不要

What? Harvey is not getting anywhere near there.

怎么了,哈维绝不能接近那里

Oh, no one is ever getting anywhere near there.

谁都不能接近那里

Oh, you think you're that good, do you?

你觉得你有那么厉害,是吗

It's one of my many gifts.

这是我的众多天赋之一

Being that good or thinking you're that good?

真有那么厉害,还是自己想象而已

Do you want a replay? 'Cause I will go right now.

你想重来吗,我现在就可以

Like you could. I could!

谁信呢,我真可以

Soon...ish.

马上...吧

Do you have, like, an energy drink or something?

你有能量饮料之类的吗

Come on! We were up all night.

别闹,我们一整晚都没睡

You kept me up all night.

你让我整晚都睡不着

You kept me up all night.

是你让我整晚都睡不着

I can't tell you how it feels

我没法形容,让你知道了后

that you know.

感觉有多好

Mm, well, who knew

谁知道

that honesty was the best policy?

诚实是上上策呢

Oh, wait. Everyone knew that.

等等,每个人都知道

What?

干嘛

Can I help you?

有什么能帮你的吗

Louis Litt.

我是路易·利特

Oh, I know who you are.

我知道你是谁

Freshly minted senior partner,

新提拔的资深合伙人

expert in matters of corporate finance,

企业金融的专家

and the man responsible for the superb training

同时也是你训练出了一群

of the associates.

高质量的助理

You've looked into me.

你调查过我了

I've looked into you.

我也调查了你

Tarte au chocolat from Cafe Pouchkine.

普希金咖啡店的法式巧克力塔

The best patisserie in Paris.

巴黎最棒的糕点店

A steeping cup of Da Hong Pao.

大红袍泡的茶

The most expensive tea in the world.

世上最昂贵的茶叶

Two of my favorite things.

我最爱的两样东西

What better to enjoy after signing this order...

签完这份任命我为采购主管的协议之后

making me quartermaster?

再享用岂不更妙

Pity you don't have a Montblanc pen

真可惜你没有一支万宝龙钢笔

for me to sign it with.

给我来签字

With cobalt ink.

有,上了深蓝色墨水

We already have a quartermaster.

我们已经有一个采购主管了

Sir, I know...

老板,我知道

that this is Nigel's position

这是奈杰尔的职位

and him losing it would not be easy for him.

而且失去了这个职位会让他很难接受

But let me just assure you,

但我向您保证

I'm not just prepared for this position...

我不仅准备好担任这个职务

I was born for it.

我生来就是干这个的

I have PhDs in chemical engineering

我有化学工程和石油勘探的

and petroleum exploration.

博士学位

I've made it to the top in a field

在这个被男性主宰的领域

dominated by men,

我爬到了最顶端

And I'm facing a prison sentence

但我现在面临的监禁刑罚

for an allegation which any man

对在我这个职位的任何男人来说

in my position would be fined for.

罚款就能解决问题

Every similar case has been settled with a fine,

每一个类似的案子最终都付罚款和解了

not prison.

而不是进监狱

That's what we're proposing.

这是我们的提议

Well, there's just one problem.

只有一个问题

I'm not charging you because you're a woman.

我起诉你并非因为你是女性

I'm charging you because you're the one I caught.

而是因为你被我抓到了

Ava, can you give us a minute?

艾娃,能让我们单独谈谈吗

Okay, she's gonna write you a check.

好吧,她会给你签张支票

Let's talk about how much.

我们谈谈数目吧

I'm sorry, Harvey.

抱歉,哈维

Not this time.

这次不行

Is that what I said to you on Hazelton?

是因为我在黑泽尔顿跟你说的话吗

That was a long time ago.

那是很久以前了

We're not at the D.A.'s office anymore.

现在已不是在地检官办公室的日子

I didn't realize our bond had an expiration date.

我不知道我们的关系还有保质期呢

It doesn't, but...

不是的,但

You want to deal on this, I need jail time.

你要想达成和解,我想让她坐牢

You're running for office?

你准备参加竞选吗

What if I am?

那又如何呢

You need a scalp.

你需要一个战利品

I can think of four people off the top of my head

我随便就能想出四个人

that make her look like Mother Teresa.

能让她变得像特蕾莎修女

Harvey, I can't afford to horse trade on this.

哈维,我没办法和你讨价还价

You've done it before.

你以前不就干过

And I'll do it again, but...not today.

我以后也会,但,不是今天

Richard, you are singling out this woman, and it's wrong.

理查,你拿这个女人开刀可不对

That's not my problem.

这不是我的问题

What if I told you I need this one?

如果我告诉你我需要这个协议呢

Then I'd have to tell you... I'm sorry.

那我就只能告诉你,很抱歉

Not gonna forget this.

我不会忘记的

Harvey, look.

哈维,听着

If our bond can't survive me telling you no, then...

如果我们的关系都经受不起我的一次拒绝

it didn't mean much to begin with.

那我们的关系也并不铁

Hey, Rach. No time, code two!

小瑞,没时间了,暗号二

Richard Gere's in the lobby? Leaving now, let's go.

理查·基尔在大堂吗,赶快走吧

Relax.

淡定

We have trained for this. Okay.

我们训练过的,好吧

Wait!

等等我

Congratulations.

恭喜你

Your writing implements and nourishment of choice.

好笔有了,喜爱的食物也有了

Yeah, I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not.

是啊,我想说抱歉,但我不会的

Please don't do this.

拜托不要这么做

No, no, no, no, no, no.

不不不

You're not gonna trick me into letting you stay quartermaster

别想让我还你采购主管的职位

just so you can take away what's most dear to me

然后再让你把我珍视的东西

little by little.

一点点夺走

Then I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take it away all at once.

我恐怕要一次全部拿走了

What are you talking about?

你什么意思

I took you for a bylaws man. It seems I was wrong.

我以为你是个正直的人,看来我错了

At Darby International,

在达比国际

one cannot be in charge of both the animate

管人还是管物

and the inanimate at the same time.

一次只能选一样

Your beloved associates are mine.

你亲爱的助理们都归我了

You set me up.

你陷害我

What better way to catch a rat

想要抓老鼠

than with quartermaster cheese?

采购主管的奶酪最合适不过了

What are you gonna do,

你想干嘛

Beg Darby to undo what you just begged him to do?

刚求完达比现在又反悔吗

Hold on.

等下

Nigel, the associates are my life.

奈杰尔,助理就是我的生命

So please don't do this.

请你不要这么做

When I was at preparatory school,

我上预备学校的时候

like you, I was bullied again and again.

和你一样,我经常被欺负

It was painful, but I always saw them coming.

很痛苦,但是我总能预料得到

But with you, I didn't.

而我却没料到你

So it wasn't a stab in the back, it was a stab in the heart.

这不是背后一刀,而是直接刺心脏了

And I just gave you the opportunity to take it back,

我刚刚给了你反悔的机会

and you passed.

你没有接受

So no, quartermaster Litt,

所以不行,采购主管利特

I won't forgive you.

我不会原谅你

Nice office.

办公室真不错

Thanks.

谢谢

Do you mind if I ask you a favor?

介意帮我个忙吗

Yeah, anything.

尽管说

I have a ton of old files

我这边有好多旧文件

that I need organized and shipped to storage,

我得整理好,送到仓库去

And I was wondering if you could maybe do that for me.

我在想你能不能帮我一下

I Because I figured

我,因为我想

if you were suddenly doing things for people

既然你突然帮人做事

that they don't need you to do, didn't ask you to do,

而他们不需要你做,没让你做

and don't want you to do, then maybe I'd get in on that.

也不想让你做,那我或许能让你帮到

I put that on Harvey's desk for him, not you.

我放在哈维的桌上是给他的,不是给你

Maybe.

可能吧

But I know what you don't seem to get.

有一点你好像搞不明白

Harvey didn't value you for your help on cases.

哈维重视你不是因为你帮他打官司

He valued you for your loyalty, which he told you last night.

他重视的是忠诚,昨晚他也和你说了

Yeah, I know that.

我知道

And I'm trying to get it back,

我在试着弥补

and this is the only way I know how.

这是我知道的唯一方法了

By sending Rachel to distract me and sneaking into his office?

让瑞秋把我引开,你再溜进他办公室

Oh, by the way, you think I don't know about you two?

对了,你以为我不知道你俩的事吗

Took me one look. Donna, come on.

我一眼就看出来了,唐娜,拜托

You wanna know how to get Harvey's loyalty back?

你想知道怎么挽回哈维的信任吗

Get in a time machine and undo what you did with Jessica.

坐时光机回去,别和杰西卡做那些事

Oh, shoot, you can't do that.

糟糕,你做不到啊

You know what, I figured you'd bring this file back.

我就知道你会把这份文件拿回来

There's also one in your bottom drawer.

还有一份在你最下面的抽屉

You might wanna grab that too.

你要不一起拿来

And just in case of that,

以防万一

I put seven other copies in his office.

他办公室里我还放了七份

'Cause whether he forgives me or not,

不管他原不原谅我

he's still gonna need it.

他还是需要用到的

Some random associate

随便找个助理

gave him all that information on Ava Hessington?

帮他弄到艾娃·海辛顿的资料

No way.

不可能的

It was Scottie.

是斯科特告诉他的

Yeah, I found

是,我发现了

the ticket to TrinidadTobago.

去特立尼达和多巴哥岛的机票

It's not a giant leap.

没什么难猜的

The only problem is Scottie's not here.

唯一的问题是斯科特不在这里

She's in london.

她在伦敦

And Harvey he is still gonna need this.

哈维仍然需要用到这个的

This file doesn't lead to harvey forgiving you.

这份文件不会让哈维原谅你的

Donna...

唐娜

Please could you just separate our relationship

你能不能不要把我和他的关系

from yours and his for just, like, one second?

以及我和你的关系混为一谈啊

Are you kidding me?

你在搞笑吧

Do you think I'm mad just because of him?

你以为我生气是因为他吗

You did this to me too.

你也伤害到我了

And whether you appreciate it or not,

不管你有没有感激之情

I've had your back since the day that you got here.

从你进公司,我就一直支持你

Yes. Yes, you have. But what about last year?

没错,但是去年呢

When I had your back, you ignored me,

我支持了你,你却无视我

and it almost cost him his license.

差点害他被吊销执照

The difference is I did what I did for him,

差别就在于,我为他做了我该做的

not for me.

而不是为我自己

And I didn't get a brandnew office for it.

为此我可没有拿到一间崭新办公室

I got fired.

我被炒鱿鱼了

Yum.

好吃哦

Oh, what do you want, Michael? Please.

你又要什么,迈克尔,拜托

I'm just trying to eat my Egg McMuffin

我只想在工作前

while I'm still offline, okay?

吃完烟肉鸡蛋三明治

I thought you were never offline.

你还有没在工作的时候啊

Five minutes a day.

每天五分钟

Listen, Benjamin,

听着,本杰明

I don't wanna hold what's on this dictaphone over you

我不想再拿这支录音笔

for the rest of your life.

威胁你了

Why not? I don't need any more enemies.

为什么,我不想再树敌了

I'd rather have a friend, but...

我宁愿多交个朋友,但是

I do need a favor.

我需要你帮个忙

And if I don't give it to you,

如果我不帮你

then what do you do with the dictaphone?

你要怎么处理这支录音笔

It's the only copy there is.

只有这一份录音

Go on, erase it.

给你,删除吧

Then I'll ask you my favor.

然后我告诉你帮我什么

How do I know that this is the only copy?

我怎么知道这是唯一的录音

Because I'm giving you my word.

因为我向你保证

What do you need?

你想要什么

I need you to build me a time machine.

给我建个时光机

And a bite of the sandwich.

再让我吃一口三明治

Come on. That's not sanitary, Michael.

拜托,这不卫生,迈克尔

Come on, just a little.

拜托啦,就一小口

You can have the rest.

都给你吃吧

How did it go with Richard? It didn't.

理查那边怎么样,不顺利

He didn't budge. Why not?

他没让步,为什么

Says he's running for office, but it doesn't make sense.

他说要竞选议员,但是没道理啊

Yeah, it does.

有道理

Son of bitch!

狗娘养的

He looks me in the eye,

他当着我的面

and he feeds me a bullshit sandwich.

跟我满嘴跑火车

He's obviously not the same man he used to be.

他不再是从前的他了

Yeah, well, I am.

我可没变

Wait a second. Let me guess. Mike?

等下,我猜猜,是迈克吧

Just because you use it doesn't mean you have to forgive him.

你用了他的资料不代表就要原谅他

You're right. I don't.

没错,我不用原谅他

Harvey. What are you doing here?

哈维,你在这干什么

Hessington oil's number one competitor

海辛顿石油的头号竞争对手

also happens to be your biggest campaign contributor?

正好也是你竞选最大的赞助商

Which has nothing to do with the fact

这跟你的客户违法

that your client broke the law.

又没有半点关系

You don't want a deal.

你不想做交易

What you want is a long, drawnout trial

你想要的是一场旷日持久的官司

that puts our stock in the toilet.

让我们的股票跌至谷底

You think I wasn't gonna find that out?

你以为我不会发现吗

I mean, I gotta hand it to you.

我不得不承认

you set it up perfectly to shield yourself from prosecution.

你为了逃避诉讼,安排得还真是完美

To shield myself from breaking the law.

是为了避免违反法律

Richard Jensen: Prosecuting the competition.

理查·詹森,起诉竞争对手

It's a hell of a campaign slogan.

这宣传口号还真不赖

Harvey, your client did this.

哈维,这得怪你的客户

I'm not going after an innocent person.

我不是去陷害一个无辜的人

And you know that if I win this election,

而且你知道,如果我赢了这次竞选

I will do good things.

我会做好事的

You know what, you sound just like Cameron Dennis.

知道吗,你和卡梅隆·丹尼斯一模一样

You remember?

你还记得吗

Always a reason, always out for the greater good.

总是有理由,总是一副大公无私的腔调

But in the end, it's all about him.

可结果,全都是为他自己

Look, I've never claimed to be out for the greater good.

我从没说过我是大公无私的

So cut me a deal and find yourself another donor.

所以跟我做个交易,另找个赞助商吧

Harvey, it's too late.

哈维,太晚了

Please. I need this.

拜托了,我需要这个

Well, that's not my problem.

那就不是我的问题了

Send Carolyn my love.

代我向卡洛琳问好

You wanted to see me?

你要见我

I know why you care so much about Ava Hessington.

我知道你为何这么关心艾娃·海辛顿

Well, it's no secret.

这不是秘密了

Her father was my first client.

她父亲是我的第一个客户

I think he was a little bit more than that.

我想不只如此吧

It was a different time.

那时候不一样

Does she know?

她知道吗

She knows that I care about her.

她知道我关心她

I'm sorry, was there something else you wanted?

不好意思,你还有别的事吗

Just to let you know that if I could figure that out,

只是想告诉你,如果我能发现

Harvey can figure that out.

哈维也会发现的

And why would that be a problem?

那有问题吗

Because it's one thing for Harvey to know

因为让哈维知道

that this case is important to you,

这个案子对你很重要

another to know how important.

和对你有多重要,是两回事

Are you telling me you don't trust him?

你是要告诉我,你并不信任他吗

I told you

我告诉过你

he's having a difficult time digesting this merger.

这次合并让他还难受

I don't want him using this as leverage to leave.

我不想他把这个作为离开的借口

At the end of the day,

说到头

I don't believe Harvey really wants to leave.

我不相信哈维是真的想走

Harvey...

哈维

what a coincidence.

真巧啊

Cameron. You grew the mustache back.

卡梅隆,你的胡子长回来了

I'll let you in on a little secret.

偷偷跟你说

It wasn't a success the first time.

第一次长得可不太成功

What are you doing here?

你在这干什么呢

Ah, Richard told me that you mentioned me

理查告诉我,你们上次见面的时候

at your last meeting.

你说起我了

It's funny, 'cause he called me

有意思的是,你们第一次见面后

after your first meeting, wanted my advice.

他也给我打过电话,问我的建议

So I guess you're here to tell me

所以我猜,你是来告诉我

he's not gonna give me a deal.

他不会答应我的要求了

I'm here to tell you he's recusing himself from the case.

我是来告诉你,他准备退出此案了

He didn't want the appearance of a conflict

他不想造成表面冲突

to damage the workings of justice.

以致于影响司法运作

So he appointed a special prosecutor.

所以他指派了一名特别检察官

Lucky for me, I've always been special.

幸运的是,我一直都很特别

No, you've always been a corrupt prick.

不,你一直是个腐败的混蛋

It just took me a while to realize it.

只是我花了些时间才意识到

And it took me a while to realize

我也花了些时间才意识到

that you don't have a speck of loyalty in your entire body.

你浑身上下没有一丝一毫的忠诚

Loyalty is a twoway street,

忠诚是条双行道

and you ran me off the road.

而你把我挤到了路边

So what are you gonna do?

那你打算怎么样呢

You gonna let Jessica fight your fight like you did last time,

像上回那样,让杰西卡帮你收拾摊子

or you gonna run away

还是打算中途逃跑

like you did when you left the D.A.'s office?

就像你在地检办公室的时候那样

Neither one, Cameron. But thank you.

都不是,卡梅隆,不过谢谢你

For what?

谢什么

For reminding me that I don't run from a fight.

谢谢你提醒了我,我不会中途退缩

What was so important that

什么事这么重要

I had to come down here right away?

我还得立刻下楼来

Don't tell me you want a bigger office.

别告诉我你想要个更大的办公室

You told me that I can think of this office

你说过我可以把这个办公室当做一个提醒

as a reminder of what I did to Harvey

提醒我记住,我对哈维做的事

or as a symbol of what I can do at this firm.

也可以象征着我能为公司做的事

But the thing is I don't wanna be here

但问题是,如果没有哈维的认同

if I'm not solid with Harvey.

我也不想在这里也待下去

Well, that's between you and Harvey.

那是你和哈维之间的事

It's between you and me.

不,是你和我之间的事

You put yourself between us when you blackmailed me.

你要挟我的时候,是在挑拨我和他

Well, the word you're looking for is extortion,

你应该说"勒索"

not blackmail,

不是"要挟"

And I'm not going to comment on that accusation.

你给我的这个罪名,我不做评论

But as for your choices,

而至于你的那些选择

you made those all by yourself.

全都是你自己做的

So don't come crying to me.

所以别来跟我哭诉

This is a copy of the letter you wrote to the District Attorney

这是你威胁要揭发我的时候

when you threatened to expose me.

写给地方检察官的信

Expose you? For what?

揭发你,揭发你什么

I never wrote a letter like that.

我从没写过这样的信

I'm not recording you.

我没在录音

I don't need to record you.

我不需要把你说的录下来

This letter was printed from your hard drive,

这封信是从你的硬盘里打出来的

which has your computer's digital signature.

有你电脑的数字签名

What do you want?

你想怎么样

I wanna know, if you had the chance,

我想知道,如果你可以

would you have traded that car

你会不会用那辆车

to get your parents back together?

换回你父母的复合呢

That's a stupid goddamn question,

这问题蠢透了

and you know it.

你也知道

I never had that chance,

我根本没有那样的机会

so what does it matter?

所以我就算愿意又如何呢

Because I do.

因为我有这样的机会

What do I want?

你问我想怎么样

I wanna give this office back.

我想把这间办公室还给你

I didn't earn it, I don't want it,

这不是我应得的,我不想要了

and if there's a chance it'll help Harvey forgive me,

而如果这么做有可能让哈维原谅我

I'm gonna take it.

我打算试一试

Oh, and, uh,

对了,另外

if you ever do send that letter,

如果你把那封信发出去

you're in the same boat as me.

你也自身难保了

Harvey, you're looking determined.

哈维,你看起来一副心意已决的样子

I am. What can I do for you?

是的,有什么事吗

Look, I know we had an arrangement,

我知道,我们已经有协议了

but I came here to change it.

但我来,是想改变一下

Change it?

改变

But you might not even win.

可是你还不一定能赢

I've just heard about this new special prosecutor.

我刚听说了特别检察官的事

Relax, the case was always gonna be hard.

别紧张,这案子本身就难

It just got a little harder.

只是现在更难了一点

Because you made it that way.

因为你加大了它的难度

That's my problem.

那是我的问题

And now you're using that increased difficulty

现在你想利用加大的难度

to renegotiate our deal.

来改变我们的约定

That's your problem.

那就是你的问题了

We both know how important Ava is to you.

我们都知道,艾娃对你有多重要

What do you want?

你想怎么样

I don't wanna run from a fight.

我不想中途退缩

Meaning?

什么意思

I win,

我要是赢了

you don't fire me,

你就不能解雇我

you back me for managing partner.

你要支持我成为执行合伙人

You want to take down Jessica.

你想扳倒杰西卡

Yes, I do.

正是如此

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx3/490047.html