诉讼双雄第三季 第2集 哈维与迈克闹翻(在线收听

You're guilty of bribing a foreign government to get your pipeline.

你是通过向外国政府行贿来获得输油管道

Guilty as charged.

罪名完全成立

You think you're not replaceable?

你觉得自己不可替代吗

I've been doing this before I met you,

认识你之前我就这样

and I'll be doing it long after I've forgotten all about you.

在我把你完全忘了之后,我还会一直这么做

Please don't do this.

拜托不要这么做

Your beloved associates are mine.

你亲爱的助理们都归我了

What you want is a long, drawnout trial

你想要的是一场旷日持久的官司

that puts our stock in the toilet.

让我们的股票跌至谷底

I'm here to tell you

我是来告诉你

he's recusing himself from the case.

他准备退出此案了

So he appointed a special prosecutor.

所以他指派了一名特别检察官

I win, you back me for managing partner.

我要是赢了,你要支持我成为执行合伙人

You want to take down Jessica.

你想扳倒杰西卡

Yes, I do.

正是如此

Holy shit.

我勒个去

Was that a good "holy shit" or a bad "holy shit"?

这话是好是坏啊

Harvey, you just told me that you're planning a coup.

哈维,你刚告诉我你计划政变

Give me a second to figure that out.

让我消化一下

Not a coup. It's a move.

不是政变,是行动

And when you're done with your lecture

等你讲完大道理...

No. No lecture.

不,不讲大道理

I just have one question.

我只有一个问题

Do I get my own office?

我能有自己的办公室吗

Harvey, if you want to be managing partner

哈维,如果你想做执行合伙人

and Darby agreed to back you,

达比也答应会支持你

then I'll follow you to the ends of the earth.

那我会追随你到世界尽头

But before we start, I want to make sure

但在行动之前,我要确定

you're ready to do this to Jessica.

你真准备好这么对杰西卡了

I am.

我准备好了

Then let's go beat the shit out of Cameron Dennis.

那就去把卡梅隆·丹尼斯打个屁滚尿流吧

I know you don't want to see me.

我知道你不想见我

And yet

那你还来

I just wanted to let you know that I got

我就想让你知道我拿到了

a copy of the letter that Jessica blackmailed me with,

杰西卡用来勒索我的信件副本

and I made it clear to her that I would take it

我清楚地告诉她,要是她再威胁我

to the D.A. if she ever threatened me,

我就把信送到地检手里

so what I did will never happen again.

我之前做的事绝不会再犯

Never should have happened in the first place.

你原本就不该那么做

Close the door on your way out.

出去时把门带上

Donna and I have work to do.

我和唐娜有活要干

There's a harsh reality I need to inform you of,

我得告诉你们一个残酷的事实

and it's a bitter pill to swallow.

你们会难以接受

But the truth is, a mistake was made.

但事实是,大错已经铸成

A fatal mistake.

致命的错误

And as much as I hate to admit it,

尽管我很不情愿承认

our time together is done.

但我们共同奋斗的日子到头了

No more work,

没有共事

no more laughter.

没有欢声笑语

Remember?

记得吗

No more mentorship

没有师徒关系

and, um, no more anything.

什么都没了

See, I reached too high, and I fell.

我飞得太高,跌得太重

And my punishment is the end of my tenure

对我的惩罚就是,我作为律师助理主管的

as head of the associates.

任期结束了

So I would like to leave you

我留给你们的是

with the immortal sentiment

罗宾·威廉姆斯的

of Robin Williams.

不朽观点

There have been other associates before you.

在你们之前也有过很多律师助理

They believed they were destined for great things,

他们坚信自己是来干大事的

just like you.

正如你们一样

If you just listen,

若是你们认真聆听

you can hear 'em whisper their legacy to you.

还能听到他们低语着自己的宝贵感悟

Carpe diem.

及时行乐(拉丁语)

Seize the day, people.

及时行乐,各位

Make your legal lives extraordinary.

让你们的法律生涯非凡出彩

Oh, captain, my captain.

哦,船长,我的船长(出自沃尔特·惠特曼《哦,船长!我的船长!》)

There was a time I would've been relieved

曾经的我看到这一幕一定会松口气

to see that no more Louis.

因为再也不用看路易的脸色了

It's just wrong.

这样不对

This whole merger is wrong.

整个合并的事就不对

How'd it go with Harvey?

哈维那边怎么样了

It didn't.

不怎么样

Did you tell him about Jessica?

你跟他说杰西卡的事了吗

Yeah. He didn't care.

说了,他不管

What?

什么

I just wish I could give you a hug right now,

真希望现在能抱抱你

but I can't because we still want to keep us quiet.

但不行,因为我们还要低调行事

Well, come on. You can give me a hug.

来吧,你可以抱抱我啊

Something could've happened.

可能发生了一些事

Something bad, like a...

一些坏事,比如...

My dog could've died.

我家的狗可能死了

Oh, you have a dog now?

你居然还养狗了

I was really close to this dog.

我跟这条狗真的很亲近

Well, the best way to get over the death of a dog

忘记爱狗之死的最好办法

is to get a new one.

就是再养一条

No? No.

不要吗,不要

I'm just I'm just too upset.

我太难过了

I'm I don't know if I'm ready

不知道现在能不能

for a new fake dog right now.

去接受一条新的假狗

Okay.

好吧

Just leave me like this.

就这样放着我不管

How did it go?

怎么样

I don't know. Awful.

不知道,难受

Probably the hardest thing I ever had to do.

这在我被迫为之的事情中可能是最难的

Louis, we just merged,

路易,我们刚合并

and I wish I could undo you losing the associates,

我也希望能恢复你律师助理主管的职位

but I can't.

但我不能

What I can do

我只能

is take what you've been giving

让你把这么久以来

to so many for so long

给予这么多人的东西

and have you channel it into one.

集中给一个人

You mean...

你是说...

I want you to mentor your own associate.

我希望你培养自己的律师助理

Finally.

终于啊

The D'Artagnan to my Athos, Porthos, and Aramis.

阿多斯,波尔朵斯和阿拉密斯是我达达尼昂的好兄弟(出自大仲马《三个火枪手》)

All for one and one for all.

人人为我,我为人人

En garde!

预备(法语)

Sorry.

抱歉

Jessica, wait.

杰西卡,等等

I can have anyone?

我挑谁做助理都行吗

Louis, take your pick of the litter.

路易,你随便选

Good morning, Ms. Paulsen. Spit it out.

早上好,保尔森女士,有话快说

Is that any way to start the day?

一大清早就这么咄咄逼人啊

You want something.

你有事相求

I need the 411 on the breakup.

我需要他俩分手的小道消息

Are we in high school? Life is high school.

这儿难道还是高中吗,生活就是高中

And I need to know if the prom king

我得知道舞会国王

and his boy wonder are still an item.

和他的神奇小子还是不是一对儿

What high school did you go to?

你是哪所高中毕业的

Donna, it's a simple question.

唐娜,问题很简单

Did Mike and Harvey break up break up,

迈克和哈维是真分手了

or did they take a timeout and, like, say to each other,

还是双方冷静一下,就是那种跟对方说

"Hey, let's see other people

"我们试着跟别人约会吧

and make sure that we're sure."

看看感情是否真的不在了"

I see what's going on here.

我知道怎么回事了

Jessica feels sorry for you,

杰西卡可怜你

so she's given you your pick of the liter.

于是让你给自己选个律师助理

And now you're sniffing around here,

你就来这里打探

trying to put the moves on Mike behind Harvey's back.

想背着哈维对迈克发起攻势

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I would never do that.

不不不,我绝不会这么做

No, that's why I'm here to ask permission.

所以我才来征求同意

So ask him.

那就去啊

Well, I think it might go better

这话出自第三人之口

coming from a different source.

效果可能会好一点

You want me to ask him. Yeah.

你想让我去问,对

Would you please? No.

可以吗,不行

Why?

为什么

Because it would be so much more fun

因为我想听你去问

for me to listen to you ask him.

一定会非常有意思

Well, let me get this straight.

好吧,说白了就是

You want my permission to take Mike

你想把迈克从我身边夺走

and force him to be your associate.

然后强迫他做你的助理

No, I would never force him to do anything.

不,我绝对不会强迫他做任何事

It has to be consensual.

一定要以自愿为前提

Not like Sally Jones and senior prom.

不能像和萨莉·琼斯在毕业舞会上那次

Wait a second. Did you just admit to a crime?

等等,你刚才是承认自己犯罪了吗

No, a crime was committed upon me.

不是,是别人对我犯罪

Okay, I don't want to, but I have to.

我不想问的,但必须得问一下

What crime?

什么罪名

My mom felt bad for Sally, so she forced me to take her.

我妈妈觉得萨莉很可怜,所以强迫我接受她

Well, what was so bad about her?

她有什么可怜之处

She had four nipples.

她有四个乳头

Okay, if that date was so bad,

好吧,如果那次约会那么糟糕

I mean, how did you find that out?

你是怎么发现的

Okay, you know what, Harvey,

行了,哈维

do I have your blessing or not?

你到底同不同意

Knock yourself out, Louis.

尽管去吧,路易

See, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

不不,不对

You're just saying that because you think he's gonna say no.

你敢这么说是因为你觉得他会拒绝我

Oh, I know he'll say no. Well, I know you're wrong.

我是知道他会拒绝,不,你错了

So you better think about this very carefully,

所以你最好考虑清楚

because once permission is given,

否则你一旦答应

you cannot go back.

就不能反悔了

Speak now, or forever hold your peace.

要么现在说,要么永远别出声

Fine. He's yours.

行,人我给你

I'm sure you two will be very happy together.

你们两个肯定会合作愉快的

Good, 'cause when I'm done with him,

很好,完事之后

Mike Ross will be begging to be my associate.

迈克·罗斯一定会求着来当我的助理的

Well, well, a surprise.

真是稀客啊

Jessica.

杰西卡

Last time we saw each other,

咱俩上次见面的时候

you were blackmailing me out of my job.

你以丢掉饭碗来要挟我

Here to do it again?

这次又要故技重施吗

Because you gave me what you had on me.

你手上掌握的把柄可是都给我了

I just want to make one thing clear.

我来只想说清楚一件事

What I did to you, I did to you.

我对你的所作所为,责任在我

Don't take it out on Harvey.

不要拿哈维出气

Oh, that's sweet.

你还真贴心啊

Like a mother protecting her cub.

跟护犊子一样

Take me on anytime you want,

有什么事尽管朝我来

but don't punish Harvey's client for what I did.

不要因为我的所作所为去惩罚哈维的客户

You did?

你的所作所为

You just happened on evidence from his time

你在他就职地检办公室的时候

at the D.A.'s office?

恰好发现了证据

Ah. The redhead.

对了,那个红发女人

Well, it doesn't matter,

反正都无所谓了

because he may not have been the one to betray me,

虽然背叛我的可能不是他

but he didn't stop it.

但他也没及时阻止

So after you threw him under the bus and I saved him,

你把他推进火坑,我救出了他

he should have thrown himself back under the bus?

他应该自己再跳回火坑吗

You just don't get it.

你怎么就是不明白

Yes, I do.

我明白

What you're really pissed at

真正让你生气的

is that he chose me over you.

是他选了我,没选你

Not you. What you are.

不是你,而是你的为人

I put bad guys away.

我去解决坏人

You try to figure out

而你却在想办法

how to let them do whatever they want.

让他们为所欲为

So don't come in here telling me

所以你没资格来跟我说

that I'm taking something out on Harvey's client,

我把气撒在了哈维的客户身上

because I'll tell you something

实话跟你说

She did this.

她确实有罪

You made me a mixed tape.

你还给我做了张光盘

Watch it, and then make me an offer,

回去看看,然后跟我谈条件

which I'll reject because...

当然,我会拒绝的,因为...

I got your client dead to rights.

我吃定你们的客户了

Well?

怎么样

This is the best steak I've ever had in my life.

我以前从没吃过这么好的牛排

That is the best steak you will ever have

你此生再也不会吃到

in your life.

这么好吃的牛排了

As much as I appreciate for once

我很感激你让我脱离了

not having to eat my lunch from the hot dog stand,

在热狗摊前吃午餐的苦海

what are we doing here?

但我们到底来这里干什么

Can't a man just take out another man

一个男人难道就不能带另一个男人

in the middle of the day for some steak and some wine

在中午的时候出来吃吃牛排,喝喝葡萄酒

and some cheesecake that's gonna knock your socks off?

再吃点好吃到爆的奶酪蛋糕吗

Uh, some men could.

某类男人是可以的

But I think you and I both know

但你我都清楚

that you are not one of those men.

你不属于那类人

True that.

这倒是真的

Want some more wine?

还想来点葡萄酒吗

Don't mind if I do.

来点吧

And you gotta try this cheesecake.

来尝尝这个奶酪蛋糕

Oh, no, Louis, I'm mm

不用了,路易,我...

You know what I mean, right? What do you think of that?

你知道我的意思对吧,你觉得怎么样

Hey, Louis! How was the steak?

路易,牛排怎么样

Heaven. How about you?

只应天上有,你觉得呢

Best steak you ever had?

是你吃过的最好的牛排吗

Uh, best steak I will ever have.

我此生再也吃不到这么好的牛排了

You taught him well.

你调教得不错啊

What are you guys, brothers?

你们是什么关系,兄弟吗

Oh, I'm just kidding.

开个玩笑

Louis here's got a lovely sister, Esther,

我知道路易有一个可爱的妹妹,埃斯特

two wonderful parents.

还有很棒的父母

Who the hell are you?

那你到底是谁

I am Mike Ross. Louis and I work together.

我是迈克·罗斯,和路易是同事

I wanted him to know who he was working for.

我想让他知道他要为谁工作

And I would like you to know

我也想让你知道

who's working for you.

谁要为你工作

'Cause Mike here,

这里这位迈克

he's the best steak you'll ever have.

绝对是你此生拥有的最棒的"牛排"

You want to know what you're working for?

想知道你工作的意义吗

Tina, Gina, Adrian.

蒂娜,吉娜,安德丽安

They've been here 50 years between them.

他们在这里待了大约有五十年了

They are my family.

他们是我的家人

That's what you're working for.

这就是你工作的意义

II understand.

我明白了

I do not understand.

其实我不明白

Eminent domain.

土地征用权

Shit. Final hearing's Tuesday.

我去,最终听证会在周二

If we don't win, this place becomes a shopping center.

如果我们输了,这里要改建成购物中心

Then this place becomes a shopping center,

那就让这里改建成购物中心好了

because nobody wins eminent domain cases.

没人能赢下涉及土地征用权的案件

But what if we did, Mike?

要是我们赢了呢,迈克

Then he'd get to keep his restaurant.

那他就可以留住自己的餐馆了

He would get to keep his dream,

他可以继续实现自己的梦想

and I would get to keep my dream.

我也可以继续实现的我梦想

And what is that? To rewrite the law.

你的梦想是什么,重写法律

And the way to do that

要想实现这个梦想

is to win an unwinnable case.

就得赢下这个看似无法取胜的案子

What do you need me to do?

你想让我干什么

You went to see Cameron?

你去见卡梅隆了吗

I was just coming to apologize.

我是来向你道歉的

For interfering on my case.

因为你介入了我的案子吗

He's pissed at you.

他对你很生气

He's going to take it out on Ava.

他会把气都撒到艾娃身上

I wanted to let him know the person

我想让他知道

he should be pissed at is me.

他应该气的是我

Well, it's not gonna stop him from taking it out on Ava.

但这也没法让他不往艾娃身上撒气

Which is why I was coming to apologize.

所以我才来道歉

Are you also going to apologize

那你打不打算和我道歉

for sending the message that I need you

告诉我我需要你

to help me fight my battles for me?

才能打赢官司

I don't want to fight Cameron for you.

我不想为了你对抗卡梅隆

I want to fight Cameron with you.

我要和你一起对抗卡梅隆

When the evidence is stacked against you,

当证据对你不利时

you do what O.J. did you hire the dream team.

你就学O.J. 请个梦幻团队(O.J.辛普森,辛普森案被告方)

Oh, that's our bar? O.J.?

是说我们常去的酒吧O.J.吗

Did he walk or not?

你说他到底能不能无罪释放

Fine.

好吧

But I'm Johnnie Cochran.

但我可是约翰尼·科克伦(辛普森案辩方)

You know. You know I know.

你知道了,我当然知道

Mike told me.

迈克告诉我的

Nobody had to tell me after you sent me

自从你让我玩命去追《美国舞男》之后

on that wild goose chase after American Gigolo.

这一切我都心知肚明了(理查·基尔主演)

Oh, I'm sorry.

对不起

You know, it's not that you violated the sanctity of our friendship.

你不是亵渎了我们神圣的友谊

It's that you violated the sanctity of Richard Gere

而是亵渎了神圣的理查·基尔

something I would like to do,

这种事我也愿意做

but not the way you did it.

但也不是像你这样

Look, I was just trying to get Mike back with harvey.

听着,我只是想让迈克和哈维重归于好

I understand.

我明白

Because I never want their thing to be our thing.

因为我不想让他们的恩怨影响到我们

It's not.

当然了

And the way to keep it from becoming our thing

不影响到我们的方法

is to stop talking about them. Done.

就是别再说他们了,没问题

So you and mike.

你和迈克啊

I know. It's a lot.

是啊,费尽周折

Do you want to talk about it? Of course I do.

你想谈谈吗,当然

Okay, I think we should start

那么我们就先从

with the most important emotional question. Okay.

最重要的感情问题开始,好

I'm actually getting worried for you.

我开始担心你了

You don't know the half of it.

你根本不了解情况

Louis, you said 5:00. It's only 4:30.

路易,你说五点开始,现在才四点半

I've been here since we ate.

我吃完饭后就来这了

I've been researching every eminent domain case

我在找所有有关征用权的案子

ever tried, starting with 1905.

最早从1905年开始

Clark v. Nash.

克拉克和纳什

I thought you wanted me to be doing the research? I did.

你不是让我去查吗,是啊

But if I don't do it too, how can I help you?

但我要是不一起找,要怎么帮你

You're helping me? Yeah. I help you help me.

你帮我,是啊,帮你来帮我

That's how it works.

我们就这么合作

Help me help you. What?

你帮我我帮你,什么

Help me help it's Jerry Maguire.

帮我... 是出自《甜心先生》里的

Jerry Mcwhat? You

杰里什么,你

Okay, if you've gone over every case file,

如果你看完了所有诉讼文件

then you know that the reason nobody wins

那你就会明白没人能胜诉

is because there is no chink in the armor.

是因为根本没有漏洞可钻

Well, then we make a chink of our own.

那我们就自己造一个

If I'm on a jury,

如果我在陪审团

I'm looking at a bribe, plain as day.

我肯定会针对贿赂这一点

Because that's exactly what it is.

因为事实就是这样

I don't care what it looks like.

我才不在乎

There's no audio.

反正他们又没音频

It's our story versus theirs.

就看陪审信我们还是信他们了

It's a shady deal and a case full of cash.

见不得人的交易,又处处和金钱有关

Their story is going to be more compelling.

他们的说法更有信服力

Cameron's not going to risk trial without more.

没有更多证据卡梅伦庭审时不会冒险的

Do you think he has audio?

你觉得他有这段音频吗

What would it say?

这段音频讲什么的

It would have this gentleman, Colonel Mariga,

这位男士是马加里上校

asking if we had the money

他问我们有没有带钱过来

and my number two, Nick Howell, showing it to him.

我的副手尼克·豪厄尔就把钱给了他

Then he would thank us for paying a pollution remediation fee.

然后他感谢我们支付污染整治费

That sounds environmentally sound.

听起来可真够环保的

Except we'd already remediated everything that needed to be remediated.

但是该整治的我们都整治过了

Which is how you knew it was a bribe. Yes.

于是你知道这是贿赂,是的

The question is,

问题是

did you ever use that word in that room?

你在那个房间里有提到这个词吗

I may be brazen, Mr. Specter,

我也许厚颜无耻,斯佩克特先生

but I am not a fool.

但我不蠢

Then the audio won't help them anyway.

那音频对他们毫无用处

The Colonel?

那个上校呢

No, they're still in power. He's not getting indicted.

不对,他们还是占上风,他没有被控告

What?

什么意思

Cameron's got your protege.

卡梅伦搞定了你的副手

No.

不可能

I've been grooming Nick for ten years.

我培养了尼克十年了

I've taught him everything he knows.

我教会了他所有东西

Like how to bribe a foreign government?

比如如何贿赂外国政府

That is not the same. He would never turn on me.

这可不是一回事,他永远不会背叛我的

You'd be surprised what people you trust

当你发现你最信赖的人

would do when someone puts them in a position

在被迫无奈的情况下背叛你

where they think they don't have a choice.

你一定会很惊讶的

Harvey's right.

哈维说得对

Once someone puts another person down the path of bending the law,

一旦把别人推到违法的道路上

people tend to turn on each other. You don't know him.

相互背叛就会滋生,你不了解他

When's the last time you spoke to him?

你最后一次和他说话是什么时候

A few days ago.

几天前

Call him. He won't take your call.

打电话给他,他肯定不会接

You're wrong.

这你就错了

He always takes my calls.

我的电话他一定接

Hi, it's nick. Leave a message.

嗨,我是尼克,请留言

Let me tell you what that message really said.

我来告诉你这是什么意思吧

"Hi, Ava. It's Nick.

"嗨,艾娃,我是尼克

I'm not here right now because I'm cutting a deal to sell you out."

我现在不在,因为我打算毁约出卖你

How's it going with Louis?

和路易合作得怎样

You know, it's actually not bad.

感觉还不错

But the truth is, I would rather be

但事实是,我更想...

No. What? Come on.

别想,拜托

It's the middle of the night.

都已经午夜了

Louis could be back at any minute.

路易随时都可能回来

I can be fast. I know.

我可以速战速决,我知道

That was a onetime thing.

就那一次而已啦

Mm, mm, mm. Enough, enough.

好了好了

But I okay.

但我... 好吧

Yeah, you're probably right.

也许你说得对

The last person we want catching us is louis.

我们最不想被路易抓现形

Did it ever occur to you that's he's trying to recruit you?

你有没有想过他在试着挖走你

Can we just for once assume

我们就不能

that Louis doesn't have an ulterior motive?

别揣测路易的动机吗

I got us some refreshments.

我准备了些茶点

I will leave you two to your work.

我就不打搅你俩工作了

So? Yeah.

好了吗,搞定

Louis, it's the middle of the night.

路易,这都大半夜了

Where did you get all this?

你在哪买到的

I'm the new quartermaster, remember?

我可是新任采购主管,不记得了吗

Okay.

好吧

Here, check this out.

给你,看看这个

Whoa, no one's thought to come at it this way.

没想到是从这里突破

Mike, this is outstanding.

迈克,这太厉害了

I actually got the idea from a movie.

其实是一部电影启发了我

Moneyball. I thought you hated sports.

《点球成金》 你不是讨厌体育吗

Moneyball isn't about sports.

《点球成金》跟体育没关系

It's about math. Exactly.

是关于数学的,没错

One problem. It's outside the scope.

有个问题,这是违法的

What if it weren't? What if I could fly?

如果不违法呢,如果能不被发现呢

Well, I can't help you with that.

这我帮不了你

But if we want to get it in the scope,

但要想让它不违法

we just have to get the other side to put it there for us.

只要让对方帮我们做到就行了

Morning.

早啊

Nice Mustang, Harvey.

这辆福特野马不错,哈维

I see you're still trying to be Steve Mcqueen.

你还想变成史蒂夫·麦奎因啊(美国演员,曾在电影《警网铁金刚》中驾驶福特野马)

Not trying.

不是想变成

Being.

已经是了

This is the scene where he corners the asshole.

现在就是他围堵大恶棍的那一幕

Speaking of movies, did you enjoy the one that I sent over?

谈到电影,我寄给你的那部你喜欢吗

It's not often we get the whole crime on film.

很少有电影拍到整个犯罪过程啊

All you have is a silent film with no proof of anything.

你寄来的不过是无法证明任何东西的默片

And by the way, I'm going to have you sanctioned

顺便告诉你,我要因隐瞒证据

for withholding evidence.

对你申请制裁

I gave you that video in a timely manner.

我录像寄得很及时啊

You gave us that video,

你给我们录像

so we'd take our eyes off Nick.

只是为了让我们不去留意尼克

Nick who?

哪个尼克

The Nick you have stashed in a hotel room somewhere.

被你藏在某个酒店房间的那个

Oh, that Nick.

那个尼克啊

Now that you mention it,

多亏你提到他

I probably should put him on my witness list.

我好像该把他列为证人

I'm a little out of practice.

我都有点不熟练了

There you go.

给你

Now... why don't you get

赶紧把你的

that piece of shit out of my driveway, okay?

这坨垃圾从我的车道上移开

The first time I ever had steak,

我第一次吃到真正的牛排

It was at Peter's.

就是在彼得的餐馆

I mean, I'd had steak before...

我之前吃过牛排

but I never had steak before.

但那些都不算真正的牛排

But that's not why I'm here today.

这不是我今天站在这的原因

You see, halfway through the meal,

吃到一半的时候

Peter came over to my table,

彼得走到我的桌前

and he asked how I'd liked it.

问我喜不喜欢

He wanted to know because he cared.

他想了解,因为他在乎

He cared about me.

他在乎我

I don't make friends very easily,

我朋友不多

but the second I set foot in Peter's steakhouse,

但是我一走进彼得的牛排屋

I had made a friend for life.

我便交到了一生的挚友

And that is how Peter treats every single person

而彼得对牛排屋的每一个顾客

who walks through his door.

都是如此

So I don't care what they say.

所以我不在乎大家怎么说

Your honor, this is not a public benefit.

法官大人,这不算是公众利益

Your honor, I'm... I'm touched.

法官大人,我很感动

He makes me want to run right over there

他让我想现在就奔去

and get a steak.

来一块牛排

But as for the supreme court decision in Kelo,

但根据最高法院对凯洛案的判决

public benefit is determined on a quantitative,

公众利益要以数量

not qualitative basis.

而非质量衡量

Well, I'm glad you brought up Kelo,

很高兴你提到凯洛案

because we happen to have some quantitative evidence right here.

我们这里刚好有量化证据

Kelo was decided in 2005.

凯洛案于2005年判决

Eight years later and still,

八年过去了

nothing has been built on this land.

我们没有看到任何成效

No jobs created,

没有产生就业岗位

no taxes collected, no money made.

或税收收入,经济效益

Zero quantitative benefit.

毫无量化利益

Just because they say it will be better

他们说会有所改善

Doesn't mean it actually will be.

并不意味真的会有改善

Even if it were true, we have every right to do it.

即便如此,我们还是有权这样做

The state determines benefit, not the court,

利益由政府决定,而非法院

and until such time as the law is changed,

直到法律修订前

you have no authority to affect the state's determination. There's no basis for that.

您无权改变政府的决定

You have no choice but to uphold

您只能继续维持

the established practice of eminent domain.

政府征用权的原有机制

I'm afraid opposing counsel is right.

抱歉,对方律师说的没错

Demolition begins next week.

下周开始拆迁

I just remembered something about Moneyball.

我刚想到在《点球成金》里

The A's never actually won the world series.

奥克兰运动家队就没赢过世界大赛

I'm sorry, Louis.

抱歉,路易

Now is not the time to be sorry.

现在不是抱歉的时候

What is it the time for?

那要干什么

Get in.

进来

Nah, I think I'm good.

不用了,我站这儿挺好

Mike, there's nothing to be afraid of.

迈克,没什么好怕的

It's just good, clean mud.

不过是干净的泥罢了

That doesn't make any sense.

怎么会有这种东西

Is this about the fact that I'm in the nude?

是因为我裸体吗

Please don't harp on that.

拜托别提这茬了

Yeah, I'm just saying, I know

说说而已,我明白

how the younger generation gets hung up on that stuff.

现在的年轻人都特矜持

But you don't have to worry

不用担心

because you have your own selfcontained unit.

你有你自己的浴池

Okay, if I get in, will you stop saying words?

我进去了,你能闭嘴吗

You know, if you go in with boxers,

你要是穿着短裤进去

you're not gonna have them later.

出来就没法穿了

You're gonna have to go smokeless.

你得光屁股了

That disloyal piece of filth.

这个两面派的人渣

Believe me, I know how you feel.

相信我,我理解你的感受

Do you?

你理解

Because I've heard you prefer to work alone.

我听说你喜欢独来独往

Well, I don't.

我可不喜欢

I may have been above him when we started,

刚开始或许我是他的上级

but for the last two years,

但过去两年里

we worked together side by side.

我们一直并肩作战

I'm not a sentimental person, but it meant something to me,

我不多愁善感,但这对我很重要

and I thought it meant something to him.

我以为他也觉得如此

He deserves to be shot. He does.

他该死,没错

But I suggest we promote him instead.

但我想要不要给他升职

You want to give him a new title to keep him from testifying?

你想给他升职来封他的口吗

I believe it will require a substantial raise as well.

我觉得还得给他大幅加薪

You know that's not what I meant.

我不是这个意思

You're suggesting bribing a man

你想通过贿赂别人

to get you out of your bribery charge.

来摆脱贿赂指控

In for a penny, in for a pound.

一不做,二不休

Mother always said.

我母亲总是这么说

This is what Cameron wanted.

这就是卡梅隆的目的

He didn't give us that video so we wouldn't find Nick.

那盘录像不是为了让我们放过尼克

He gave us Nick, so you'd try to bribe him.

他用尼克引诱你去行贿

Well, how can you know that?

你怎么知道

Because Cameron knows people are who they are.

因为卡梅隆知道本性难移的道理

You bribed once, you'll bribe again.

一日行贿,终身难改

Well, then what are you suggesting I do?

那你说怎么办

Because I'm going to make a run at him.

我可打算试着说服他了

No, I'm gonna make a run at him.

不,我去找他

Louis.

路易

Yeah?

干吗

This is the best damn mud I've ever had.

这是我洗过的最棒的泥浆浴

Hey, I

I know why you picked me for this case.

我知道你为什么选我做这个案子

I wouldn't have picked you if you didn't.

你要是不知道我也不会选你

If you wanted me to be your associate,

如果你想要我做你的助理

why didn't you just ask?

为什么不直接问我

Because you would've said no.

因为你会拒绝的

Louis, come on. no, Mike.

路易,拜托,不,麦克

I know what people think of me,

我知道大家是怎么看我的

and I know what you think of me.

我知道你是怎么看我的

I knew you'd remember

我知道你还记得

all the bad things about working with me.

和我工作时候的糟糕事儿

I just wanted to remind you of some of the good ones.

我只是想让你记起一些好的回忆

I remember all the good ones,

我记得那些美好的回忆

but I also remember after those things,

但我也记得在那过后

you going back to being

你又变成了

the same Louis I met the first day of work.

我第一天工作所见到的路易

The Louis who fired someone right in front of my face

那个当着我的面炒人鱿鱼

for the sole purpose of teaching me to be afraid.

只为教我恐惧的路易

You're right.

你说得对

I remember you once said that my actions matter

我记得你有一次说我的所作所为也很重要

and that it's not water under the bridge.

并不能一笔勾销那么简单

You've changed me.

你改变了我

You make me want to be a better man.

你让我想要成为更出色的人

Wait, are you saying I complete you?

等等,你是说我让你更完整吗

You have seen Jerry Maguire.

你看过《甜心先生》嘛

no, I'm quoting my cinema hero,

不,我在引用我最爱电影主角的台词

the character of Melvin Udall,

梅尔文·尤德尔的角色(《尽善尽美》的男主角)

expertly portrayed by Jack Nicholson as good as it gets.

杰克·尼克尔森将其演绎得淋漓尽致

Oh. Never saw it. Oh, well, then you're lucky.

没看过,好吧,你挺幸运

Why is that?

为什么这么说

Because you can still see it for the first time.

因为你还可以享受第一次观影

The first time.

第一次

That's it, the first time.

就是这个,第一次

What? The judge.

怎么了,法官

You were making your argument about the first time.

当时你申辩说这将是第一次

He wanted to rule in our favor, but he couldn't.

他想做出对我们有利的判决,但是不行

I know, that's why we need him to rewrite the law.

我知道,所以我们需要他修改法律

No, we don't, because there's already

不,我们不用,因为法律中

a provision in the law that works for us.

已经有对我们有利的条款了

It's in section No, no, no, no.

它在第... 不不不

First of all, I cannot mix work with mudding, okay?

首先,我泥浴的时候不谈工作,好吗

Let's hit the showers.

我们好好沐浴一番

I can't wait to stick it to opposing counsel.

我等不及要大战对方律师了

Do you need me to give you a hand out of there?

需要我拉你一把吗

I know who you are.

我知道你是谁

You shouldn't be here.

你不该来这里

No, Nick. You shouldn't be here.

不,尼克,不该在这的是你

I'd like you to go.

你走吧

No. You wouldn't.

不,你不会想我走的

You'd like to give me five minutes

你最好给我五分钟

to see if I can get you out of the box you're in

看看在你出卖灵魂之前

before you sell your soul.

我能否拯救你

I didn't want to do this.

我不想这么做的

You wouldn't let me in if you did.

如果你想的话,就不会让我进来了

I had no choice.

我别无选择

Ava's in trouble whether I testify or not.

不管我是否作证,艾娃都有麻烦了

That's what Cameron wants you to believe.

那正是卡梅隆想让你相信的

You haven't seen the video?

你没看过录像吗

I saw a business transaction.

我看到的是一场交易

You don't believe that. I can sell that.

你不相信,我可以让别人相信

You just got to keep your head and shut your mouth.

你只要保持冷静,闭上嘴就行

Just do what you're here to do,

有话直说吧

threaten me, or offer me a deal.

恐吓我,或者提交易

I've considered both. Cameron said you would.

两者我都考虑过,卡梅隆说过你会的

Cameron's wrong.

卡梅隆错了

I'm not going to do either

两者我都不会做

because I think you care about Ava.

因为我认为你关心艾娃

I do.

是的

Then think about this.

那就考虑下这点

Whatever deal cameron offered you,

无论卡梅隆向你提什么协议

it's based on a lie. He doesn't have anything.

都是假的,他没有任何把柄

He's just trying to use your fear

他只是想利用你的恐惧

to pit you against Ava.

坑你对付艾娃

Look, I've seen it happen before,

我曾经见识过这一招

And the one thing I can tell you is

我对你唯一的忠告就是

you go through with it, you'll regret it

如果你这么做,你一辈子

for the rest of your life.

都会活在悔恨中

Because she'll never forgive me.

因为她永远不会原谅我

Because you'll never forgive yourself.

因为你永远不会原谅你自己

Okay, what is so important that

好吧,什么事情如此重要

we need to have an emergency hearing?

我们非得开个紧急听证会

Your honor, we need to be heard

法官大人,在拆迁开始之前

before demolition starts.

你需要听听我们的想法

What's he going to do now,

这次又是什么

tell us about his first demolition?

告诉我们他的第一次行动吗

It was riveting, but this has nothing to do that.

非常精彩,但我想说的不是这个

Your honor, based on the new zoning

法官大人,基于针对他们的工程

put through for their project,

通过的区域重划分

We're simply asking for a revised valuation

我们仅仅请求对他们纳入的地产

of the property that they're taking.

进行重新评估

$100 million?

一亿美元

That valuation has no basis.

这样的评估毫无根据

It has a mathematical basis.

这个结果有确实的数理根据

Specifically, the present value of future cash flow,

具体来说,未来现金流量的现值

as shown right there.

如那上面所述

Bullshit. You've heard of voodoo economics.

胡扯,你听说过巫毒经济学吧(巫毒经济学, 里根总统实行的"供给面经济学"的批评说法)

This is voodoo math.

这就是巫毒数学

They're making crazy assumptions to inflate their value.

他们作出各种疯狂推论来抬高自己的身价

just like Kelo, but that

就像凯洛诉新伦敦市案,但是(美国著名经济案件,法院允许政府为了经济发展的需要征用私有财产)

really didn't seem to bother you when it was in your favor.

当那对你们有利的时候,你们倒不在乎

Your honor, this is ludicrous.

法官大人,这太荒唐了

They're only picking that number

他们选这个数字

because they know it makes our project

就是因为他们知道这会使我们的项目

too expensive to be feasible.

因为太昂贵而不可行

Well, in the words of opposing counsel,

根据对方律师所言

Even if that were true, we have every right to do it.

就算他说的没错,我们也完全有权这么做

Hi, Donna. I love your dress.

嗨,唐娜,我喜欢你的裙子

And I love when you compliment me

我喜欢你有求于我的时候

before you ask for something.

恭维我

You're so insightful.

你真是目光如炬

Look, I know we said

我知道我们说过

Harvey and Mike's problem isn't our problem,

哈维和麦克的问题与我们无关

but Louis is stealing Mike.

但路易想偷走麦克

It's not stealing when someone's available for the taking.

如果某人完全自由,那就不是偷

You knew?

你知道

When do I not know?

我什么时候不知道

Louis asked for Harvey's blessing with Mike,

路易向哈维征求同意,想要麦克

and he gave it.

他就同意了

Why didn't you tell me?

你怎么没告诉我

Because we agreed that their problem isn't our problem.

因为我们说过他们的问题与我们无关

I know. But Harvey doesn't really want this,

我知道,但哈维并不想这样

and you know that because because he can't.

而且你知道是因为,因为他不能

Look, he needs you to do your Donna thing

他需要你做你该做的

and help him get over it.

帮他忘掉这事

Harvey listens to me because I tell him what I believe.

哈维听我的是因为我告诉他我的想法

What do you believe?

你怎么想的

That Mike betrayed Harvey.

我认为麦克背叛了哈维

Mike was blackmailed. and then he betrayed Harvey.

麦克被要挟了,然后他背叛了哈维

Donna, how can you how can I what?

唐娜,你怎么能,我怎么能什么

I just spent the last year hiding your boyfriend's double life.

去年我一直在帮你男友掩饰他的双重生活

I'd say I'm a pretty understanding person.

我得说我是个通情达理的人

But what I don't understand is

但我不能理解的是

when someone takes loyalty like that,

有的人对待这样的忠诚

and they throw it in the garbage.

就把它随手扔掉

Would you like me to say that to Harvey?

你想让我这么和哈维说吗

Sorry I asked. Won't happen again.

抱歉,我不会再问了

Yeah, that was awesome. That was a great job, Mike.

太棒了,干得好,麦克

Thanks, Louis. Rachel.

谢谢,路易,瑞秋

Looks like you won. The judge is ruling tomorrow.

看来你赢了,法官明天判决

Then what were you just celebrating?

那你们在庆祝什么

Well, we were dead in the water,

我们本来死定了

and now we have a fighting chance.

而如今我们有了一个翻身的机会

I'm glad.

真替你高兴

Is something wrong?

发生了什么吗

Oh, I just got into a fight with Donna.

我刚刚和唐娜吵了一架

About what?

因为什么

I went to tell her about you and Louis,

我和她说了你跟路易的事

and she just You went to Donna about me and Louis?

但是她,你去找唐娜说了我跟路易的事

I thought she could help. You what?

我以为她能帮上忙的,你说什么

I thought if she knew,

我以为要是她知道了这件事

she'd go to harvey,

就会去和哈维说

and they'd just put an end to it.

然后他们会阻止这件事的发生

Someone butting in and telling him what to do

如果有人插手这件事并告诉他该做什么

is only going to push him further away.

只会把他推得更远

I didn't tell him what to do.

我可没告诉他该做什么

I went to donna. If Donna tells him,

我找的是唐娜,假如唐娜和他说了

all it says is that I'm too weak

就只能说明我太弱了

to fight my own battles.

没有能力独自作战

God, if it's coming from you,

上帝,假如消息是从你这里传出的

that makes it so much worse.

就会让整件事变得更糟

Why?

为什么

What?

怎么了

Harvey forbid me to tell you anything.

哈维禁止我和你透露任何消息

You and Harvey talked about me?

你和哈维谈论过我

After we went out, I went to him,

我们开始约会之后,我去找了哈维

I said I wanted to tell you

我和他说我想告诉你

And he said I wasn't trustworthy.

然后他和你说我不值得信任

It's not that.

不是这样的

He didn't want you to go out with me.

她不希望我俩约会

No, it's not that either.

不,也不对

He didn't have a problem with us going out, he

他对我俩约会的事没有任何意见,他

Oh, so it's okay if you screwed me

这么说来只要你能瞒着我

so long as you lied.

那么你和我上床也没关系

Rachel.

瑞秋

Oh, my god.

我总算知道了

That's why you cut things off with me.

这就是你和我分手的原因

I didn't want to lie to you.

我不是有意要瞒着你的

I can't believe him.

我无法相信他

Rachel, he didn't just risk everything

瑞秋,他不止一次地为了我

he had for me once.

而赌上自己的一切

When Jessica found out, he put everything

当杰西卡发现的时候,他又一次为我

he had on the line for me again.

赌上了一切

I hope you know as you stand here defending him,

但愿你意识到了在你为他辩护时

he has no intention of ever forgiving you.

他却连原谅你的意思都没有

Because I found out when Louis asked Harvey for his blessing,

因为我发现当路易向哈维征求同意的时候

he said, "Take him. He's all yours."

哈维说,"带走他吧,他是你的了"

So instead of getting mad at me

所以说与其在这里对我发火

for trying to get Harvey to forgive you,

只为了求得哈维的原谅

maybe you should get pissed at Harvey

不如去对哈维发火

and think about moving on.

并想想该如何继续生活

What the hell is wrong with you?

你他妈到底有什么问题

I said I was sorry,

我说过了我很抱歉

I gave back the office,

我把办公室还回去了

I helped you with your case, I even blackmailed Jessica.

我协助你办案子,我甚至要挟了杰西卡

Harvey, I get that you are pissed off at me,

哈维我知道你很生我的气

but eventually,

但是最终

you are going to have to forgive me.

你还是得原谅我

Forgive you for what, making me hire Katrina?

原谅你什么,是让我雇用了卡特里娜

Getting high on the job your first week?

还是在你工作的第一周就嗑嗨了

Betraying me with Jessica?

是和杰西卡一起背叛了我

Or for telling Rachel about your secret?

又或者是告诉了瑞秋你的秘密

You cut me loose.

你抛弃我了

Okay? You fired me.

行了吧,你炒了我鱿鱼

I was at my lowest point.

我当时处于人生最低谷

She was there for me.

而她就在那儿守着我

She's still there for me.

她如今还在守着我

Congratulations.

恭喜

I hope you two are happy together.

我祝你俩幸福

So you're gonna punish me by giving me to Louis?

所以你为了惩罚我就把我扔给路易

Well, let me tell you something.

好吧,让我和你实话实说吧

It failed.

你失算了

I actually like working for Louis.

我实际上挺喜欢和路易一起工作的

He makes me feel like I'm working with him,

他让我觉得自己是在和他一起工作

not for him.

而不是为他工作

Well, I'm glad to hear that.

好吧,我很高兴听到你这么说

Because I didn't give you to Louis as punishment.

因为我不是为了惩罚你而把你给路易的

I gave you to Louis because you and I are done.

我把你给路易是因为咱俩之间玩完了

Harvey, I regret what I did.

哈维,我很后悔我所做的事情

But I'm telling you right now,

但是我现在告诉你

you're gonna regret this.

你会因为抛弃我而后悔的

Maybe you didn't hear me.

可能你还没有听清楚我的话

I said you and I...

我说,咱俩之间

We're done.

玩完了

Whatever it is, I'm not really in the mood right now.

不管你要干什么,我现在都没心情奉陪

Harvey, I know how Cameron works.

哈维,我了解卡梅隆的行事风格

He's setting something up.

他现在一定在计划着什么

You think I don't know that?

你以为我不知道吗

He's setting Ava up to bribe Nick.

他在设计艾娃让她去贿赂尼克

Isn't that what you just did? No.

这不是你刚刚干的事吗,我没这么干

I went to him and told him

我去找他,然后告诉他

he'd regret being disloyal to her.

他会因为对艾娃不忠而后悔的

Something I know a little bit about.

这种事我有稍许经验

Harvey, do you know what started it

哈维,你知道哈特菲尔德家族和麦科伊家族(迷你剧《血仇》中的两大家族)

between the Hatfields and the McCoys?

之间的恩怨是如何产生的吗

I didn't catch the miniseries, but I heard Costner killed it.

我没看那部迷你剧,但我听说科斯特纳毁了那部剧

Doesn't matter.

无关紧要

Because whoever they say started it,

因为不管哪一方说是对方挑的事

I guarantee you,

我敢说

The other side says, "Bullsh."

另一方都会说, "扯淡"

You went to Darby for this merger behind my back.

你为了这次合并,背着我去找达比

And then you picked a fight with him behind my back.

然后你也背着我和他挑起了战争

And then you blackmailed mike behind mine.

你还背着我要挟迈克

And I was only able to do that

我之所以能这么做

because you brought a fraud into my firm in the first place.

是因为你一开始就把一个骗子带进了我的事务所

So you do think it's my fault?

你真的觉得这是我的错了

What I think is I regret where we are,

我只是很后悔我们要倒戈相向

And I've been trying to get us back to where we were.

我一直想修复我们之间的关系

And what would the evidence of that be?

你有什么证据这么说

What evidence would you like?

你想要什么证据

Why don't you tell me the truth

不如告诉我真相

about why the hell I'm on this case?

到底为什么让我接手这个案子

All right, harvey.

好吧,哈维

I lied to you.

我对你撒谎了

When I told you I fought to get you on this case,

我之前说是我努力帮你争取到的

I didn't.

但并不是这样

Darby made that call.

是达比做的决定

And I used it as an opportunity to reach out to you.

而我只是利用这个机会来向你求和

"Used." To reach out to you.

"利用" ,为了向你求和

Which I am now here doing

而这正是我现在在做的事情

without using anything.

没有利用任何事情

So do you want to let it go or not?

所以你到底要不要让这件事过去

I want to know one thing.

我只想知道一件事

If you had it to do over,

假如有机会重来

would you do it again?

你还会不会这么做

Deposition's on the books with Cameron tomorrow.

明天和卡梅隆的取证写好了

You want me there or not?

你想不想我到场

Harvey, I'd introduce you to Nick.

哈维,我本想介绍你给尼克

But I understand you two already met

但是我知道在你干预证人的时候

when you witnesstampered.

你俩已经见过了

Nick works for Hessington Oil.

尼克是海辛顿石油的员工

We're their lawyers.

我们是他的律师

Therefore, I didn't witnesstamper.

因此,我没有干预证人

And if you say it again,

并且如果你这么再说一次

I'm gonna slap you with a slander suit.

我就要控告你诽谤

Well, let me slap you with something.

让我先打击打击你

Tony Gianopolous got a hold of that video somehow,

托尼·扬诺普洛斯不知如何拿到了那盘录像

and he gave it to your shareholders.

然后他把录像给了你的股东

They're filing some sort of lawsuit.

他们貌似在申请什么诉讼

I think he's trying to take over the company.

我觉得他在试图控制你们的公司

You son of a bitch. You leaked it.

你个狗娘养的,是你把录像泄露出去的

I deny that.

我可要否认这点

And if your client says that again,

假如你的客户再这么说一遍

I will slap her with a slander suit

我就要控告她诽谤

to go alongside her bribery charges.

和控告她行贿一起

And by the way,

顺便说一句

Nick wasn't swayed

尼克的态度

by your attempt to tug at his heartstrings.

并没有因为你的话而动摇

Emotional pleas?

晓之以情

What did you do to him, Jessica?

你对他做了什么,杰西卡

This is not the kid I mentored.

这不是我教出来的孩子

Hold on a sec.

等一下

You were never my mentor. Jessica was.

你从来都不是我的导师,杰西卡才是

You're just a fasttalking car salesman

你只是个耍嘴皮子的汽车推销员

that hides behind the line, "I do good."

一直躲在安全线后吹嘘着"我很棒"

Now get out of my face while I confer with my client.

离我远点,我要去和委托人协商了

You told me you knew this man.

你告诉我你了解这个人

I thought that was an advantage.

我以为那对我们有好处

Instead, you've goaded him into orchestrating

然而,你却刺激他处心积虑

an attempt to take over my company.

试图夺走我的公司

You know how sometimes the doctor says

你知道有时候医生会说

you're gonna feel worse before you feel better?

在病情好转之前你会觉得更难受

What are you saying? What he's saying is

你是什么意思,他的意思是

let us know how you feel in half an hour.

半小时后再告诉我们你的想法

Do you have a second?

你有空吗

I want to talk to you about how we left things.

我想跟你谈谈我们之前的问题

I don't know, did you run it by Harvey first?

我不知道,你先跟哈维说过了吗

What? I understand

什么,我理解

that he has final say onwho his employees fraternize with.

他员工的交往对象最后是他说了算

Look.

听着

Harvey wasn't just trying to protect himself,

哈维不仅仅是在保护他自己

Mike, Jessica, and me.

迈克,杰西卡,还有我

He was also trying to protect you.

他也在试图保护你

Right, my protection's at the top of Harvey's agenda.

对,保护我是哈维的头等大事

He barely knows who I am. Rachel.

他几乎都不知道我是谁,瑞秋

And if he did know me,

如果他了解我的话

He would know that I would never tell anyone.

他会知道我不绝会告诉任何人的

Okay, look.

好吧,听着

You want to be mad at Harvey, fine.

你想生哈维的气,可以

But you might as well be mad at me,

但你也生我的气好了

because I told mike the same thing.

因为我也跟迈克说了同样的话

What?

什么

I dragged Mike into Harvey's office,

我把迈克拽到哈维的办公室

And I told him that Harvey was right.

然后我告诉他哈维是对的

That Mike should lie to me? No.

说迈克应该对我撒谎,不

I told him that he should get over you.

我告诉他,他应该忘了你

Was that before or after

那是在我去跟你说

I came to you and told you that I kissed him

我吻了他而且打电话告诉他

and that I called him and told him how I felt?

我的感受之前还是之后

It was after.

是在那之后

You told him not to be with me,

你告诉他不要跟我在一起

and then you let me think that he didn't care about me.

然后你又让我觉得他不在乎我

No, I told him what I thought,

不,我告诉他了我的想法

and then I tried

然后我试着

to help you move on because their truth

帮你走出来,因为他们的真相

wasn't mine to tell you.

不应该由我来告诉你

I thought you were my friend.

我以为你是我的朋友

I am.

我是

You cared more about protecting Harvey

比起保护我,你更在乎

than protecting me.

保护哈维

Yes, Rachel! That's my job.

是的,瑞秋,那是我的工作

I get that everyone's jobs are important.

我知道所有人的工作都很重要

This wasn't about a job for me.

但对我来说,这事与工作无关

It was about having a life.

这关乎我的生活

But I guess you wouldn't understand that.

但我猜你不会明白的

Rachel...

瑞秋

I'm going to walk away before you and I can't go back.

在事情无法挽回之前,我要转身走掉

It's the second largest oil deposit

那是过去十年间发现的

found in the last decade.

第二大储量的石油矿床

We had the contract for it, but to get it out of the E.I.R.,

我们有合同,但为了绕过环境影响报告

We needed the pipeline. what were you told?

我们需要管道,你被告知了什么

And by whom?

是谁说的

We were told by Colonel Mariga

马里加上校告诉我们

we could build the pipeline if we paid

如果我们支付污染治理费

a pollution remediation fee. But?

就可以铺设管道,但是

We'd already remediated everything

我们已经治理了所有

that needed to be remediated.

需要治理的东西

So what was the fee for?

所以,那些费用有何用处

It was a bribe.

那是一份贿赂

And Ava Hessington paid this fee

而在明知那是贿赂的情况下

with the full knowledge that it was a bribe?

艾娃·海辛顿交了那笔费用

Yes, she did.

是的

On this screen here, Nick,

在这个屏幕上,尼克

are you sliding a briefcase full of cash

你是在把一个装满现金的公文包

across the table to Colonel Mariga?

从桌上推给马里加上校吗

Yes.

是的

And you were aware it was a bribe?

而且你知道那是贿赂

Yes, but

是的,但是...

How was Ms. Hessington as a boss?

海辛顿女士是个怎样的老板

She taught me a great deal.

她教会我许多东西

Did she trust you? I believe so.

她信任你吗,我认为是的

Rely on you? Yes.

信赖你吗,是的

Did she look over your shoulder on everything you did?

你做的每件事她都会监督着你吗

No.

Was she aware of everything you did?

你做的每件事她都知道吗

She was aware of this.

她知道这件事

Yet all we have is your word on that.

但我们有的只是你的一面之词

So let me get this straight.

让我直说吧

She groomed you, promoted you,

她培养了你,让你晋升

gave you autonomy, then you engineered a bribe.

给了你权力,然后你进行了一次贿赂

And when you got caught,

当你被抓到的时候

you cut a deal

你做了个交易

to lay that bribe on your mentor.

把这次贿赂归罪于你的导师

Is that correct?

我说的对吗

She knew.

她知道的

Yes. You claimed that before.

是,你之前说过了

If Ava Hessington were convicted of this crime,

如果艾娃·海辛顿被确认有罪

who would be considered next in line?

那谁会是下一个呢

That's speculative.

那还不确定

Is it at all possible it would be you?

有可能是你吗

Yes.

是的

Wow, sounds like you have a lot to lose

听起来你会失去很多

and even more to gain.

但得到的更多

We're not in court.

我们现在不在庭上

Your testimony doesn't help you here.

你们的证词没有任何帮助

No, but we wanted to give you a taste

是的,但我们想让你们尝尝

of what it would be like in court

尼克在背后捅她刀子

when nick still won't be able to look her in the eye

在法庭上却依然无法直视她的眼睛时

when he stabs her in the back.

是什么滋味

We won.

我们赢了

We did? We did.

真的吗,真的

I just want to say one thing.

我只想说一件事

You know, if Harvey had the power

如果哈维有能力

to become Mariano Rivera, he would,

成为马里亚诺·里维拉,他会的

because Harvey doesn't love the law.

因为哈维不热爱法律

It's just his vehicle for forcing

法律只是他为了胜利而

his will on his opponents, for winning.

将自己的意愿强加在对手身上所用的工具

But you see, Mike, that's not how I feel about the law.

但是,迈克,那不是我对法律的感受

I love the law.

我热爱法律

And I'd never trade it for anything.

我永远都不会用它交换任何东西

I love it too. I also like winning.

我也爱法律,我还爱胜利

I know.

我知道

You know what I think?

你知道我怎么想吗

I think you're half Harvey and you're half me.

我觉得你一半是哈维一半是我

You've had your time with him.

你已经和他共事过

Now have your time with me.

现在该跟我共事了

Harv... You're here for an interview?

哈维,你是来面试的吗

They let you go already?

他们这么快就让你出来了

You made your point.

你说的够清楚了

If we go to trial, you eviscerate nick.

如果上法庭,你会把尼克挖得体无完肤

But we still have that video,

但我们有那段视频

She's on it, and he says she knew.

里面有她,而且他说她知道

And you know what? The truth is I believe him.

知道吗,事实上,我相信他

And I'll make them believe him.

我也会让别人都相信他

Then why are you here?

那你还来这干嘛

Nice job, harvey. You got me.

好样的,哈维,被你发现了

They want you to cut a deal.

他们要你跟我达成协议

Against my recommendation.

我也很被动

I guess they know what you don't.

我猜他们掌握了些你不知道的内幕

You can't beat me. Here are our terms.

你奈何不了我,我们的条件是

No, here are my terms.

不,轮不到你提条件

Our original offer stands.

我们依然坚持原始协议

Hessington Oil pleads no contest.

海辛顿石油接受无争辩答辩(无争辩答辩,被告方无法推翻指控,但控方也无有力证据证明被告有罪)

We pay a $50million fine.

我们赔偿50万美元

And all criminal charges against ava are dropped.

你们要撤回所有针对艾娃的刑事指控

They were going to go for that,

他们本来同意的

but I convinced them to make one change.

不过我说服他们做了个小改变

Nonnegotiable.

已经板上钉钉了

Ava Hessington doesn't plead no contest.

艾娃·海辛顿不能无争辩答辩

She pleads guilty.

她需要认罪

And you get to call it a win.

你就能把这当作一次胜利

Well, the record is going to say guilty.

记录上会显示她有罪

It is a win.

我是赢了

I can beat you,

我能奈何得了你

And I did,

你看我做到了

And it's going to eat you up.

会让你痛心疾首的

Dennis, one.

丹尼斯,得一分

Specter, zero.

斯佩克特,零蛋

Take it or leave it.

接不接受随你

This deal is bullshit. Harvey.

这算什么狗屁协议,哈维

Cameron can say what he wants.

不用管卡梅隆说什么

Darby asked you to take this case.

达比让你接的案子

No way he doesn't consider this a win.

这对他来说绝对算胜利了

I don't consider it a win.

我可不觉得是胜利

Do you really want to gamble five years of her life,

那你就想拿她的五年时间来赌

So you can prove you're better than cameron?

只为了证明你比卡梅隆强

You know as well as I do, he's only offering this

你我都明白,他这么做

'cause he knows he's got a loser.

是因为他知道他会输

It's the exact same deal we offered

这就是我们提出的协议

With one technical change.

只有一个小小的改动而已

Do you know how they enter a technical knockout

你知道他们怎么让一次技术击倒(拳击术语)

in the record books?

进入记录簿吗

As a knockout.

用一次货真价实的技术击倒

I would.

我会的

What?

什么

You asked me before if I'd do it again.

之前你问我会不会故技重施

I would.

我会

You put me in that position again,

如果你让我再次陷入如此境地

And I'll do whatever I have to do to win.

我会不择手段地去赢

Because we win.

因为我们注定该赢

Are you saying screw this deal, let's kick his ass?

你是说我们毁约,跟他玩狠的

No.

不是

I'm saying take the deal.

我们答应他的条件

We already did.

本来也已如此

Sorry.

我很抱歉

Me too.

我也是

You were just trying to help me.

你只是想帮我

Yeah, but I shouldn't have said something

是,但我不该为了停止争吵

I knew would hurt you just to end an argument.

就说些伤害你的话

I don't want to keep secrets from you.

我想对你毫无保留

You don't have to.

你不必保留什么

So Louis asked me.

路易让我跟着他干

And what did you say?

你怎么回答的

I told him I needed some time to think about it,

我说我需要考虑考虑

and then I came straight here.

然后就直接来找你了

So you're really just apologizing

所以你来道歉

because you need my advice.

只是为了听我的建议

Well, I also want sex.

我还想要点爱爱

You can have one or the other.

你只能选一样

I really don't need any advice.

那我不要什么建议了

It's a good deal, Ava.

这协议对你有好处,艾娃

Don't secondguess yourself.

别迟疑了

I'm not in the habit of secondguessing myself.

我可不是喜欢迟疑的人

No, I just realized when I get back to London,

只是我想,等我回到伦敦

my right hand is going to be gone.

我就失去我的得力助手了

Your right hand sold you out.

你的得力助手出卖了你

You made it seem like he did it for his own personal gain.

以你的说法,他是为了自己

But he did it for his own survival.

可他是为了生存迫不得已

He still did it.

那他也是做了

But that doesn't mean

但这不代表

I'm not going to miss him.

我不会想他

Goodbye, Harvey.

再见,哈维

Goodbye, Ava.

再会,艾娃

Do you want me to send a copy to Darby?

要我给达比发一份文件吗

I do.

需要

I thought maybe working with Jessica

我还以为,跟杰西卡共事

Would change your mind about taking over the firm.

会动摇你接手律所的主意

It didn't. Why not?

并没有,为什么

Because if she had it to do all over again,

因为如果要她重新来过的话

she would.

她也会那样做

Harvey, if this whole thing

哈维,如果从头到尾

is really Jessica's fault,

都是杰西卡的错

Maybe it's time we considered forgiving Mike.

那我们也许该原谅迈克了

If she's not vacuuming properly, then just fire her.

她打扫不干净的话,就赶她走好了

It doesn't matter.

没关系的

You'll get someone

再找别人

Mom, I gotta go. Bye.

妈妈我先挂了,再见

You make me want to be a better man.

你让我想要成为更出色的人

You watched it? Loved it.

你看了《尽善尽美》 很喜欢

Well, you had me at Hello.

一见面我就爱上你了

You watched Jerry Maguire?

你看了《甜心先生》

Jerry, did you know the human head weighs 8 pounds?

杰里,你知道人脑有3.6公斤重吗

These are the ABC's of me, baby.

我很在意这种事,宝贝

Show me the money!

让我赚大钱

You know, normally, I wouldn't want to jinx anything,

我一般不喜欢破坏气氛

But I got us something. Okay.

不过我给咱俩弄了点东西,好吧

The perfect way to consummate our relationship.

正好配我们的完美联手

So just wait right here. It's in the kitchen.

等我一下,我去厨房拿

Sure.

好的

I can't let you do this.

我可不能放任你这么做

Let me?

放任我

Don't do this.

别这么做

I already said yes.

我都答应他了

I can't go back on my word.

我不能食言

You're not going back on your word.

你不用食言

You're going back where you belong.

回你该待的地儿就行了

I am.

我一直在

I am sorry.

对不起

I know.

我知道

Look, why don't you take tonight off

你不如今晚休个假

and go out with your girlfriend?

陪陪你女朋友

Thanks, Harvey.

谢谢,哈维

No, we're going up top.

不行,我们要击掌

Oh, really? Yeah.

真的吗,是的

But if you come in late tomorrow, you're fired.

但你明天胆敢迟到的话,我就炒了你

We'll see.

瞧好吧你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx3/490048.html