诉讼双雄第三季 第7集 米卡度的所有权(在线收听

It's going up on the wall tomorrow.

明天你名字就将挂在墙上

This is your way of getting me on your side.

这是你拉我到你一边的手段

I want us to be on the same side.

我是希望我们在同一边

I get ava hessington acquitted.

我证明艾娃·海辛顿无罪

Darby backs me for managing partner.

达比支持我当经营合伙人

I'm here to tell you I don't want it anymore.

我是来告诉你我不想接受

Get out of my sight.

你赶快从我眼前消失

Let me spell it out for you, okay?

你给我听清楚了

You don't work my case without me.

不准背着我做我的案子

And since you seem to be having trouble

既然你对这句话理解有困难

understanding that, you don't work my case at all.

你完全不准碰我的案子

You and Stephen.

你和史蒂芬

It bothers me.

让我很闹心

I didn't know you were a cat man.

我都不知道原来你也喜欢猫

Do I have brains in my head?

我有脑子吗

Do I have a heart in my chest?

我有心吗

Who is this stunning creature? Mikado.

这只漂亮的小生命是... 米卡度

The Hong Kong office urgently requires me

香港办公室方面紧急召我

for a few weeks.

过去几周时间

I'm sure there is a suitable luxury feline hotel.

那里肯定会有猫咪专属的奢华酒店

Don't play games, okay? So you'll do it?

别逗了,那你答应了

nyes. Can I have her?

没有,才怪,猫咪呢

What do you want, Stephen?

你想要什么,史蒂芬

I hear Cameron got a witness.

我听说卡梅隆找到了一个目击者

He did. What do you want?

是,你想怎样

I'm just checking to see if there's anything

我只是来看看,有没有什么

I can do to help.

我能帮忙的

there isn't. no way.

没有,不可能

If you didn't have Mariga yesterday,

你昨天没拿下马里加

you don't have him today.

今天也没有

Why don't you ask your friend Stephen Huntley?

你怎么不问问你们的朋友史蒂芬·亨特利

He's the one that led me right to him.

就是他帮我找上马里加的

You know, you might just be the perfect man.

你也许是个完美的男人

You're just coming to realize that now?

你现在才知道吗

Donna.

唐娜

I need a minute alone with Stephen.

我要和史蒂芬单独谈一下

Is it just a minute? Or do I need to get a cab?

就谈一下,还是我该打车走了

It won't take long. But the rest is up to you.

不用多久的,不过走不走看你了

Well, I'm guessing you're not here to join us for dessert.

你不是来跟我们一起吃甜点的吧

You called Colonel Mariga.

你给马加里上校打电话了

Yeah. I called him.

没错

Called him to find out what Cameron Dennis had offered him

我打给他询问卡梅隆·丹尼斯开了什么条件

and to suggest that he could do better.

并且说明他能得到更多

You mean you called him to offer him a bribe.

你是说你提出贿赂他

Doesn't matter.

无所谓了

Dennis was bluffing.

丹尼斯在唬人

He never had him in the first place.

他根本就没找到马加里上校

He didn't but he does now

一开始是没有,但现在找到了

because of you.

多亏了你

You're saying he traced my call?

你是说他追踪了我的电话

You're damn right I am.

没错

And you're angry with me?

你生我气了

You're supposed to be looking out for Ava.

你本该捍卫艾娃的

If I didn't know any better, I'd think

如果我不知情,肯定以为

that you were working for Cameron Dennis.

你是卡梅隆·丹尼斯的人

And by the way, the man is in hiding.

而且,那人躲起来了

His own country can't find him. How the hell did you?

连他的祖国都找不到他,你怎么找到的

Same way you would.

用你也会用的方法

You know people here.

你在这里人面广

I know people everywhere.

我全世界人面都广

Well, calling those people just screwed us.

给这些人打电话只会害死我们

I called them, Harvey, because you were doing nothing.

哈维,我找他们是因为你什么都不做

I was doing nothing because he had nothing.

那是因为他手头什么都没有

And then I had the tape thrown out

这样他就不能把录像带作为证据

and he had less than nothing.

会更加穷途末路

Then he threw a Hail Mary and you just caught it.

他抛出了一个骗局,你就一脚踩了进去

If he found Mariga by tapping my phones,

如果他是追踪了我的电话才找到了马加里

the judge will throw him out.

法官会把他踢出局的

You think we're gonna be able to prove

你觉得我们能证明

that that's how he found him?

他追踪了你的电话吗

You wanna carry on yelling at me?

你是要继续冲我喊

Or should we fix this?

还是扭转局势

You know, I have had about enough

我受够你那套

of your fixer crap, okay?

狗屁扭转局势了

You didn't fix shit. You broke it wide open.

你屁都没扭转,成事不足败事有余

Then what the hell are you doing here?

那你来这里干什么

I'm here to tell you that if I hear your name

我来这里告诉你,你要还来插手

around my case again,

我的案子

I am gonna beat the shit outta you.

我就把你揍个屁滚尿流

You told him you were gonna beat the shit out of him?

你说要把他揍个屁滚尿流

Yeah, and that's the last time

是的,这也是我最后一次

I'm gonna tell him anything.

跟他说话了

What?

怎么

You think I wouldn't do it?

你觉得我不会打他

No, I'm not sure you could do it.

不,我不确定你打得过他

What's he going to hit me with, his ascot?

他能用什么揍我,宽领带吗

Harvey, the man plays rugby.

哈维,那家伙是打英式橄榄球的

That's no joke.

那可不是开玩笑的

How do you even know that?

你怎么知道的

It's on the Darby International website.

在达比国际的网页上写着呢

I don't give you enough work.

看来我给你的活还不够多

And I'm gonna change that right now.

我现在就改正这一点

Cameron's not denying us access to Mariga,

卡梅隆没有禁止我们接触马加里

which means he's gonna sing any song Cameron wants

也就是说他现在唯卡梅隆是从

to avoid a firing squad

来避免死刑

So I need to find anything I can

所以我要尽可能搜集资料

to take Mariga apart.

击溃马加里

What the hell is this?

这是什么

I'll tell you what it is.

让我来告诉你

It's a witness list from Cameron Dennis

这是卡梅隆·丹尼斯的目击证人名单

with Colonel Mariga on it.

马加里上校就在里面

And he's giving us access,

他允许我方接触证人

which means he's not bluffing.

这说明他不是在唬人

I know.

我知道

You told me he didn't have him.

你说他没找到马加里上校

He didn't.

是没有

Then how the hell did he get him?

那现在怎么又找到了

Stephen. He was trying to fix it.

是史蒂芬,他想扭转局势

Are you telling me you let Stephen Huntley

你是说你让史蒂芬·亨特利

lead Cameron directly to the star witness?

带卡梅隆找到了主要目击证人吗

I didn't let Stephen do shit.

我屁都没让史蒂芬干

He did it on his own. He's your guy.

他自己搞的,他是你的人

You aligned with him. I did not.

你跟他结盟了,我没有

Okay, he's Edward Darby's guy.

他是爱德华·达比的人

You made a deal with Darby.

你跟达比有协议

That makes him your guy.

他就是你的人了

You really wanna do this right now?

你真要现在扯这些吗

Are you telling me he doesn't know?

你是说他不知情吗

You know I know.

你知道我知情

You and I had this conversation once.

我和你曾有过类似的对话

And you know where my loyalties lie.

你知道我忠于谁

And as for your point, Stephen is only here at all

至于你的问题,史蒂芬在这里

because you made a deal with Darby in the first place.

全是因为你当初和达比签了协议

And I told you, I don't want mine anymore.

我说过,我不想遵守协议了

Then I guess I'm still in charge.

这么说现在还是我管事

And since I've now been drafted onto this case,

既然我也被扯进了这个案子

no one tells Edward Darby

谁都不能跟爱德华·达比

or Stephen Huntley a goddamn thing.

和史蒂芬·亨特利说任何事

Does anyone in this room have a problem with that?

这屋里有人对此有问题吗

What did you get me?

查到什么了

This isn't the first time Mariga lied

这不是马加里第一次撒谎

to get out of prosecution.

以逃脱起诉了

Other murders?

还有其他谋杀罪

Murder. Extortion. Embezzlement.

谋杀,勒索,侵占

You want someone to commit a crime

想找个犯了罪

and blame it on someone else, he's your guy.

再推卸给别人的人,就是他

You got the questions lined up?

列出问题了吗

Right here.

都在这里了

But I think you know what my biggest question is.

你应该知道我最想问的是什么

What do you want me to say?

你要我说什么

I changed my mind about Darby. I told Jessica.

我不想跟达比合作了,我告诉了杰西卡

And I didn't get a chance to tell you

而我还没来得及告诉你

because we had bigger fish to fry.

因为我们现在有更要紧的事要办

I understand why you didn't get a chance to tell me.

我明白你为什么没来得及告诉我

What I don't get is why you told her.

我不明白的是,你为什么要告诉她

If I can't trust her to get over it after I tell her,

要是我无法相信她能在我坦白之后放下这件事

I might as well have stuck with Darby in the first place.

那我还不如跟着达比干了

Doesn't look like she's over it.

看样子她还是很介意

Because she knows what we know.

因为她知道了这案子的事

Right now, we got bigger fish to fry.

现在我们有更要紧的事

Are you kidding me?

开什么玩笑

Norma?

诺玛

I've told you a million goddamn times.

我跟你说过多少次了

2% of Mikado's afternoon milk.

米卡度的下午牛奶只要2%脱脂奶

She's gonna taste the extra skim.

她能尝出多余的

And who do you think she's gonna take it out on?

你觉得她会冲谁发脾气

Me.

是我

Oh, and find out what the holdup is

在Litt up上查一下

on my trademark claim on "Litt up".

我那件商标索赔案怎么耽搁了

Nigel, you're back a week early.

奈杰尔,你提前一周回来了

I was gonna holiday an extra week.

我本来还要再度假一周

But I was rejuvenated after only two days

但在广州的当地泥浴里泡了两天

in the native clays at Guangzhou.

我就精神焕发了

You're glowing.

你浑身散发着光芒

And I can't wait to see Mikado.

我等不及要见米卡度了

The lovely lass is here, I see.

我家美妞在这里吧

Uh, no, she's not here.

不在

Then who's that for?

那是给谁的

That's for me.

给我的

It's my afternoon milk.

是我的下午牛奶

Hits the spot. Gotta run.

喝过瘾了,我得走了

Louis.

路易

Where is she?

她在哪

At the best cat SPA in the city,

在全市最好的猫猫水疗馆

getting her nails buffed and her paws polished.

抛光指甲,擦亮爪子呢

You spoil her.

你真把她宠坏了

She spoils me. Call me when she's back.

是她把我宠坏了,她回来了给我打电话

I will.

好的

Rachel, Louis. Code Red.

瑞秋,我是路易,红色警报

Did anybody see you leave my office?

有人看到你离开我办公室吗

Norma gave me a look. She's on our side.

诺玛看了我一眼,她是我们的人

Rachel, concentrate.

瑞秋,集中精神

I don't even know if I'm on your side.

我都不确定自己是不是跟你同一战线的

This isn't right. She wants to be my cat.

这样是不对的,她想做我的猫

No. You want her to be your cat.

不,是你想让她成为你的猫

You don't understand.

你不明白

This past week has been the best week of my life, ever since

上周是我这辈子最棒的一周,自从...

Bruno, I understand.

布鲁诺,我明白

But you can't keep Mikado.

但你不能霸着米卡度不还啊

She's Nigel's cat.

她是奈杰尔的猫

Well said. Ah, Nigel, how did you

说得好,奈杰尔,你怎么...

By doing what any selfrespecting cat owner would do,

我做了每个自重的猫主人都会做的事

equipping her with an RFID.

给猫装上RFID

A radiofrequencyidentifier integrated circuit.

无线射频识别器

Why would you hide my prize possession?

你为什么要把我珍贵的财产藏起来

Is that what she is to you? A possession?

她对你来说就是一件财产吗

What she is to me is between me and her.

这是我和她之间的事

You're right.

你说得对

He's right.

他说得对

I'm sorry.

我很抱歉

I'm not ready. Louis.

我还没准备好,路易

He was supposed to be gone for two weeks.

他本应离开两周的

We had a verbal contract I would have custody for two weeks.

我们有口头合约我本应享有两周的抚养权

It was a babysitting arrangement.

那只是安排你临时照顾

One that I was mentally, emotionally,

我为这个安排在精神上,情感上

and physically prepared for.

和身体上都做好了准备

And accordingly, I am legally entitled

因此,我可以合法

to Mikado for one more week.

拥有米卡度一周

That is not the law.

那可不是法律

There's actually precedent.

实际上是有判例的

Warminsky V. Mitchell, 1974.

1974年,瓦明斯基诉米切尔案

I have a meeting,

我有个会要开

After which I will collect what is rightfully mine.

开完会我会收回我的合法拥有物

That was genius.

那招可真天才

No, Louis.

不是的,路易

That was a stall.

那是拖延时间

Because the truth is Nigel's right.

因为事实上奈杰尔是对的

She's not your cat.

她不是你的猫

You've gotta let her go.

你必须得放她走

Hey, do you wanna talk about last night?

你想谈谈昨晚的事情吗

No, Donna, I don't.

不,唐娜,我不想

Harvey, you said my being with Stephen bothered you.

哈维,你说我和史蒂芬在一起使你困扰

And I just wanna make sure that

而我只是想确定

that what he did deserved interrupting your date?

确定他做了什么值得打断你约会的事

Did it?

真值得吗

I don't know, Donna. You tell me.

我不知道,唐娜,你说吧

I mean, we had this entire case locked up.

我们整个案子进入了僵局

I mean, your boyfriend gave Cameron

你的男友给了卡梅隆

a getoutofjailfree card

一张"自由逃出监狱"卡

after I told him to stay the hell out of it.

而且是在我让他别他妈插手这个案子之后

What'd he do?

他做了什么

He tracked down Mariga

他找到了马里加

and led Cameron right to him.

然后把他送到了卡梅隆面前

Harvey, I'm

哈维,我

You know what? Instead of discussing Stephen shoot in the bed,

知道吗,相比起讨论史蒂芬床上的事

right now, I have to try to clean it up.

如今,我得尽力给他擦屁股

Gwambaa.

在哥旺巴

Makaiwa.

马凯瓦

Port Eefa.

伊法港

40 people killed.

有四十个人被杀了

Are you here to answer questions

你是来这里回答问题的

or ask them?

还是来向他们提问的

Are you familiar with these photos?

你见过这些照片吗

I'm responsible for these photos.

我对照片中发生的事情负责

You seem proud of yourself.

你看起来对此深感自豪

I am a military man in a violent country.

我是个暴力国家的军人

I do what needs to be done.

我做必须要做的事

That doesn't make me a murderer.

那不会让我成为杀人凶手

Because you kill people under orders from your government.

因为你是遵照你们政府的指示杀人的

Precisely.

完全正确

Isn't that exactly what you did

你在海辛顿石油的工地做的事

on Hessington Oil's land?

不也一样吗

No, I killed those people

不,我杀那些人

because I was paid by your client.

是因为你们的客户付了我钱

Well, that does make you a murderer.

那你就是凶手了

And you're only saying that Ava knew about it

而你说艾娃知道这件事

because your precious government

仅仅是因为你敬爱的政府

is no longer in power to protect you.

不再有能力保护你了

That is not true.

那可不对

And what exactly is the penalty

那么假如在你的国家因谋杀被定罪

if you're found guilty of murder in your country?

到底会有什么样的惩罚

Death.

死刑

And why is it you haven't been sent back there?

那你为什么还没有被引渡回去

I'll take this one. He cut a deal with me.

我来回答这个问题,他和我达成了协议

Because I care more about the person who ordered this

因为我更在乎下命令杀人的人

than the person who carried it out.

而不是执行谋杀的人

There's only one problem.

只有一个问题

He only met with Ava once.

他只见过艾娃一次

And your only proof of that meeting

而你对于那次会面的唯一证据

is inadmissible.

是不被承认的

Wrong.

错了

He didn't only talk to Ava once.

他和艾娃不止谈了一次

I told your client about what needed to be done

我们电话联系的时候

when we spoke on the phone.

我告诉了你的客户要做什么

Ms. Hessington didn't tell you about that.

海辛顿女士没告诉你们这事儿

She didn't tell us about that because that never happened.

她没告诉我们是因为这件事从没发生过

What'd you expect her to do?

你们指望她做什么

Come to you and say "I did it?"

来和你们说"是我做的"

A record of the call from Ava's private, secure line.

这是艾娃私人保密线路的一条通话记录

A call in which we discussed the impediments to the pipeline,

在那个电话里我们讨论了修建管道的障碍

the six leaders who stood in its way,

那六个挡道的领头人

and the cost for their removal.

还有除掉他们的代价

$3 million, which she admitted paying.

三百万美金,是她承诺的酬金

In the admission you had her sign.

就在你们让她签署的声明里

I don't need the tape

我不需要录像带

because I have everything I need,

是因为我已经有了所需的一切

including the fact that she lied about that phone call.

包括她在电话的事上撒谎的事实

What happened to you last night?

你昨晚怎么了

I think you know what happened.

我想你知道是怎么回事

I saw you two yelling at each other

我看到你俩朝对方大吼

and I didn't want any part of it.

而我不想搅合进去

Well, believe me, I didn't want any part of it either.

相信我,我也不想搅合进去

Well, what did you think he was gonna do

你觉得他发现你毁了他的案子之后

when he found out you screwed up his case?

会怎么做

I think you know that I wasn't trying to screw it up.

你知道我不是有意要搞破坏的

But you did. And you told me not to discuss you with him.

当你就是搞了破坏

So why are you discussing him with me?

那你为什么要跟我讨论他

Because I have a relationship with him.

因为我和他交情匪浅

That's a lot longer than a few weeks.

可比几个星期长多了

And when you mess with him, you mess with me.

你和他闹僵,你和我也就黄了

Donna, I wasn't trying to mess with him.

唐娜,我不是有意和他闹僵的

I was trying to help him.

我本想帮他

And as long as we're on the subject,

既然我们谈到这个话题

I'm sure he mentioned if it wasn't for my previous help,

我相信他提过要不是因为我之前的帮助

he wouldn't still have Ava as a client.

艾娃不会依然是他的客户

You know, he might've mentioned something about that.

他或许是提到过一些关于这个的事

Then can we get back to not discussing him?

那我们可以回到不谈论他的状态吗

As long as you promise not to do anything

只要你保证不做出任何

to make us not discuss him ever again.

让我们讨论他的事

I promise.

我保证

Good boy.

乖孩子

I'm gonna ask you once.

我只问你一次

Is he telling the truth?

他说的是真的吗

Yes.

We had a conversation on the phone

我们在电话上聊过

but not about murder.

但不是关于谋杀

You didn't think we needed to know?

你不认为我们有必要知道这件事

I didn't remember.

我不记得了

That lie won't play well in court.

这谎话在法庭上可不起作用

I told you about the meeting.

我告诉过你们会面的事了

I didn't think to tell you about the call

我没想到要告诉你们电话的事

where we agreed to meet.

我们只确定了见面地点

That's all it was.

整件事就是那样

When? Where? How much money?

什么时候,在哪,多少钱呢

Not even that. That was settled beforehand.

都没谈,这些事先都说好了的

It was a formality, Nick arranged.

只是礼节性见面,尼克安排的

Nick Howell? Your former protege?

尼克·豪厄尔,你的前任门生

He dealt with these people. He knew what's expected.

他和这些人打交道,他知道他们想要什么

It was a social nicety, so insignificant,

只是一个社交细节,并不重要

I didn't remember until you brought it up.

你们不提我都想不起来

They brought it up.

是他们提的

And now, they're gonna point out that you didn't.

而如今,他们要指出你没提的失误

I understand it looks bad.

我明白这看起来很糟糕

But Edward said that this man is a murderer.

但是爱德华说了这个男人是个杀人凶手

And there's no need for me to be concerned

而我也无须担心

Edward Darby says a lot of things

爱德华·达比说了很多

you want to believe but shouldn't.

你想相信但不应该相信的事

You don't believe me.

你不相信我

Hiding a conversation

隐瞒一次谈话

and then coming clean about it later

然后过后再坦白

tends to get in the way of trust.

这样可是会妨碍信任的

Jessica

杰西卡

It makes you disingenuous.

这让你显得不真诚

It makes you look guilty.

让你看起来像是有罪的

I'm not.

我是无辜的

Do you find that people usually kill your enemies

你有发现有人经常不用你开口

for you without your asking?

就帮你杀了你的敌人吗

Jessica.

杰西卡

Ava, You'll have to excuse us.

艾娃,我们得失陪一阵了

We have to come up with another plan

我们得另想一个计划

because the one we had just went to shit.

因为我们原先的计划刚刚变得屁都不是了

I can't help but notice you've come emptyhanded.

我不禁注意到你是空手而来的

Not exactly.

不算空手

You're suing me for ownership of Mikado.

你为了米卡度的所有权起诉我

On what grounds?

凭什么

On the grounds that I provide a better home

凭我提供了一个更好的家

because you're constantly flying around the world.

因为你总是满世界飞来飞去

Mary Poppins doesn't get custody

玛丽·波平斯也没得到她照看的

of the children in her care.

小孩的抚养权

The Von Trapp children fell in love with Maria.

冯·特拉普家的小孩爱死玛利亚了

She became their mother.

她成了他们的母亲

Because their mother was dead.

那是因为他们的母亲去世了

There's no legal basis for this.

这玩意没有法律依据

You're confident in that fact?

你确定

Most assuredly.

毫无疑问

Then let's put it to our own jury.

那我们就自己裁决这件事吧

You're suggesting a mock trial.

你是想来一场模拟法庭

You get to prove you're the better man

你得在我们的律师面前

in front of our associates.

证明你是一个更好的人选

You agree to hand her back the moment the verdict is in?

你同意一有判决就把她还给我吗

I agree to

我同意

let you say goodbye to her the moment that you're defeated.

允许你在被打败的时候向她道别

Whatever the hell that means.

管你什么意思

Glad to see you haven't lost your touch with the clients.

很高兴你没和客户失去联系

I don't have to be nice to her.

我没必要对她和颜悦色的

I just have to clean up after her bullshit.

我只需在她满口大话之后给她擦屁股

She didn't lie. She just made a mistake.

她没撒谎,她只是犯了一个错误

We still have to clean it up.

我们还是要为她擦屁股

And she just handed us a road map.

而且她刚刚给了我们一份路线图

You wanna go after Nick Howell.

你想去找尼克·豪厄尔

He's reasonable doubt staring us right in the face.

目前他是个合理的怀疑对象

It's a bad idea.

这是个坏主意

He admitted to the bribe, he set up the call,

他承认了贿赂,他安排了那通电话

and he was her man on the ground.

而且他曾经是她的人

Laying it on Nick would be admitting

把这个推到尼克身上就相当于承认

Hessington Oil paid Mariga to kill those people.

海辛顿石油给马里加钱让他杀了那些人

We already admitted that Ava paid him.

我们已经承认艾娃给他钱了

And Mariga already admitted to the murders.

而马里加也已经承认了谋杀

This is exactly why we should stick to the plan

这恰恰是我们为什么必须按照计划

to destroy Mariga's testimony.

来摧毁马里加的证词

Not wanting to be shot

不想被枪决

is a hell of an incentive to lie.

可他妈是撒谎的好动机

And an easy thing for a jury to understand.

也很容易被陪审团理解

Let me spell this out for you.

我清楚点跟你说

You don't just show that your client didn't do it

你能指出谁是凶手的时候

when you can point to someone who did.

才能完完全全证明你客户是无罪的

But you're never gonna convince a jury

但你永远别指望说服陪审团

the number one didn't know what the number two was up to.

一把手不知道二把手要做什么

You have the balls to say that to me?

你竟敢对我说这句话

I'm not saying

我不是在说

I don't care what you're saying.

我不在乎你想说什么

I'm the one in charge of this case.

我是案子的负责人

And believe me, I can convince anyone

相信我,我能说服任何人相信

of the fact that a number two

二把手能背着一把手

can betray a number one behind her back.

做出背叛她的事

Out.

出去

You still hiding from Nigel? What?

你还在躲着奈杰尔吗,什么

No, I'm looking for Katrina.

不,我在找卡特里娜

She just left for Barcelona.

她刚刚去了巴塞罗那

Sorry? She what?

抱歉,她什么

The training program.

那个培训项目

Nesbitt. why would he send her away?

是奈斯比特干的,他为什么要把她送走

Because he knew I'd pick her to represent me

因为他知道在米卡度的抚养权听证会上

at Mikado's custody hearing.

我会选她代表我

You're suing for custody? Louis, that's insane.

你为了抚养权起诉了吗,路易,你疯了

Rachel, he abandoned her. He went on a business trip.

瑞秋,他抛弃了她,他出差去了

Okay, whose side are you on? Yours.

拜托,你站哪边啊,你这边

But the law is not with you.

但法律可没站你这边

What, you think when you become a lawyer,

怎么,你觉得当你当上了律师以后

you're gonna be trying cases where the law is always on your side?

就只用接那些有法律支持的案子吗

Louis. Rachel.

路易,瑞秋

You need to tell me which associate is least loyal to Nigel now.

你得告诉我,现在哪个助理对奈杰尔最不忠诚

Kaufman. No, too green.

考夫曼,不行,太菜了

Corcoran. the guy owned a hamster as a child.

科克伦,那家伙把仓鼠当小孩养

He'll view a cat as a predator.

他会把猫当做捕食者的

Donahue? Ddddddonahue?

唐纳修呢,唐,唐,唐纳修

I'll not only lose custody, I may end up in jail.

我不仅会失去抚养权,最后还要蹲监狱的

For what? Rachel, I stole the man's cat.

为什么,瑞秋,我偷了那货的猫

And I need someone who understands why.

我需要找个理解我的人

Then who, Louis?

那还能有谁,路易

You.

I'm not a lawyer, Louis. You're gonna be soon enough.

我可不是律师,路易,很快就是了

You run circles around those clowns.

你绕着这些小丑转圈

And Nigel holds no sway over you.

奈杰尔拿你一点办法都没有

Okay.

好吧

You are asking me to help you steal Nigel's cat.

你这是要我帮你偷奈杰尔的猫啊

Rachel, you know how tough it's been for me this year.

瑞秋,你不知道我今年过得多坎坷

I lost the associates.

我失去了管理助理的资格

Mike made a fool of me.

迈克耍了我

I saw Harvey's name go up on the wall.

我还看到哈维的名字上了墙

And I went home.

然后我回到家

But you know what happened?

但你知道发生了什么吗

Mikado saw my pain, and she brought me a mouse.

米卡度看出了我的痛苦,叼给我一只老鼠

Louis, we have a murder trial going on.

路易,我们还有一场谋杀案庭审呢

A trial that I have nothing to do with.

那审判和我半毛钱关系没有

Rachel, I love her.

瑞秋,我爱她

Now, I once fought valiantly for your dream.

我曾经奋不顾身地为你的梦想奋斗

And even though I lost...

就算我失去了...

I'm asking you.

现在我问你

Fight for mine?

愿意为我奋斗吗

Jessica!

杰西卡

You have something for me on Nick Howell?

尼克·豪厄尔的事你有什么消息吗

Nick Howell didn't do this.

这是不是他干的

Yeah, what the hell does that have to do with anything?

是啊,那又怎么样啊

Look, Harvey's problem with going after Nick

听着,哈维不同意找尼克麻烦

is that it might backfire on Ava, right?

是因为可能反而对艾娃不利,对吧

But even if it doesn't, we're still putting

而就算没有坏处,我们也在

An innocent man in the cross hairs.

把无辜的人推上风口浪尖

An innocent man.

他还真是无辜

He sold out Ava the second he had a chance.

他一有机会就把艾娃卖了

And I sat there and watched him do it.

我就坐在那儿,眼睁睁看着他卖

Cameron had him backed against a wall.

卡梅隆逼他做的

He just did what he had to do.

他只是做了必须做的事

And now, we're backed up against a wall.

现在我们被逼得走投无路的

And I don't give a shit about Ava's number two.

我才不在意艾娃的二号人物

He can rot in hell for all I care.

他就自生自灭去吧

I just have one question.

我有一个问题

Are you going after him because he tried to sell Ava out

你揪着他不放的原因,是因为他卖了艾娃

or because Harvey tried to sell you out?

还是因为哈维想把你卖了

What did you just say to me?

你刚刚说什么

I just wanna make sure we're not potentially

我只是想确定,没有不经意间

throwing a man's life away

就随便处置了一个人的生命

just because you're mad at someone else.

仅仅因为你对另外一个人生气

Instead of you coming down here and telling me who to be mad at,

你与其来这儿,跟我说该生谁的气

why don't you do your job?

不如好好干你的活儿

And find out what the hell Cameron has on Nick Howell

看看卡梅隆到底抓住了尼克·豪厄尔什么把柄

that had him turn on Ava in the first place

能让他一开始就背叛艾娃

because if you think all it was was that tape,

如果你觉得就只是那盘带子

then you don't know what the hell you're doing.

那你还真是不知道自己在做什么

They wanna talk settlement and they sent you?

他们想谈和解,所以派了你过来吗

No, they didn't.

不是

So you're going rogue? Bullshit.

那你是叛变了吗,胡说

I don't buy it you can buy whatever you want.

我才不信... 爱信不信

The fact is you, Harvey, and Jessica

是事实上,你,哈维,和杰西卡

are so busy trying to beat each other,

全部心思都放在打倒对方上

you can't see you all have your heads up your asses.

都没小心着自己的身后

Cocky, I get it. Harvey taught you well.

够自大,我懂了,哈维把你教得很好嘛

No, what Harvey taught me is to help my client.

不,哈维教我的是帮助我的客户

Now, look. I can't guarantee you that we'll agree to anything,

听着,我不能向你保证,我们会同意任何事

but Ava deserves an offer.

但艾娃应该得到协议

I spelled out my offer a week ago.

我一个礼拜之前就白纸黑字地说明了我的条件

Yeah, an offer based on a bluff.

是啊,夸大了的条件

Huh, now, I've got the real deal. It was 9. Now, it's 12.

现在我可货真价实的,当时是9,现在是12

Your real deal is a confessed murderer

你货真价实的是供认不讳的谋杀

and a vindictive exemployee.

和一个复仇心切的前雇员

I've got one saying that Ava paid for it.

我听到个说法,说艾娃付钱让你们做的

And another saying she knew what she was paying for.

还有种说法,她知道自己为了什么付钱

Great, then get me a goddamn offer under nine,

行了,给我个该死的条件吧,9以下的

And I'll get you a deal.

我就帮你达成和解

This negotiation is over, junior. Take your ball and go home.

谈判结束了,初级合伙人,爱咋咋地去吧

You really are a dick.

你真是个混蛋

What did you say? I said you're a dick.

你刚刚说什么,我说,你是个混蛋

And you can take your offer and shove it up your ass.

你就带着你的条件滚回家去吧

I am so sorry. You little piss ant.

抱歉,你这个小破虫子

I can't believe this shit.

我真不敢相信

Who the hell do you think you're dealing with?

你以为你在和谁打交道

You know, I could have you locked up for assault right now?

要知道,凭侮辱罪我就能把你送进监狱

Yeah, I'm sorry. You know, I just I lost my head.

抱歉,我只是...只是昏了头脑

Please.

拜托了

II was just trying to do my job.

我...我只想尽力做好工作

Take your mediation and get the hell out of my office.

带着你的调解书滚出我的办公室

Yes, sir.

是,先生

Mr. Litt, how would you describe

利特先生,您会怎么形容

Mikado's wellbeing when she came under your care?

米卡度在您监护下的良好表现呢

Well, Mikado's physical needs were taken care of.

我会认真照看米卡度的生理需求

But there's more to a cat than its physical condition.

但对一只猫来说,生理需求仅仅是很小一部分

They're highly emotional creatures.

他们是感情非常丰富的动物

And were her emotional needs tended to?

她的情感需求得到了满足吗

Calls for speculation. He's not the cat whisperer.

反对,请做推测,他不懂猫语

He can't testify to Mikado's thoughts,

他不能检测米卡度的想法

which you should've objected to.

这一点上你应该做出反对

Sorry, sir. Very well.

抱歉,先生,很好

Mr. Litt, without speaking for Mikado,

利特先生,在无法和米卡度对话的情况下

would you describe for the court her emotional condition?

你能为大家描述一下她的情绪状况吗

When Mikado first entered my home, she was aloof and standoffish.

当米卡度第一次到我家时,她很冷漠傲慢

She's a cat.

她是只猫

Sorry. I'll wait my turn.

抱歉,我会等轮到我的

She was listless, you know?

她就是懒洋洋的,懂了吧

Like, I would take her out to see a bird or a dog.

好比,我会带她出去见见鸟,见见狗

And there'd just be nothing.

但她一点反应都没有

You know what I think? hm?

你知道我怎么想的吗,请说

I think that she was the victim of neglect

我觉得是由于长期缺乏父亲的抚养

due to the absence of a consistent father figure

她被忽视太久了

because he's traveling all the time.

因为他一直在出差

I object. to what?

我反对,反对什么

To you letting him talk about my cat that way.

反对你让他那样说我的猫

You changed the rules to get Ms. Zane.

你改变了规则,来让赞恩女士代表你

I'm changing the rules. I'm gonna represent myself.

那我也要改变规则,我要代表我自己

Dut You're dismissed.

但...你被解雇了

Getting hot in here, Nesbitt?

情况变得激动人心了吧,奈斯比特

Mr. Litt, I'll ask you not to address the defendant directly.

利特先生,我会要求你不要自己担当辩护律师

I'm not the defendant. This isn't a criminal trial.

我不是辩护律师,这不是罪案审判

Well, it should be.

本来应该是的

Where were we?

说到哪儿了

You were describing the deplorable condition

你在描述,当你发现奈斯比特先生的猫时

in which you found mr. Nesbitt's cat.

她所处的悲惨境界

Oh, yeah.

对的

Jessica, I've been expecting your call.

杰西卡,我一直在等你电话

You aren't expecting this call.

你才没有在等这通电话

It was pointed out to me that I had misplaced some of my anger.

有人向我指出,我似乎发火找错了对象

So I've decided to place some of it on you.

那我决定转移一点给你

Then this is the call I was expecting.

那么,这就是我在等的电话

You've heard about Stephen?

你听说了史蒂芬的事

I heard about you. And your deal with Harvey.

我听说了你,以及你和哈维的协议

I was wondering when you'd find out.

我还在想你什么时候会发现

Save it.

得了

I thought when I got rid of Daniel Hardman,

我在想,当我摆脱丹尼尔·哈德曼的时候

I was done with partners I couldn't trust.

我绝对不会找我不信任的合伙人了

I assume you're referring to Harvey

我猜你说的是哈维

because I'm not the one who proposed that deal.

因为那协议可不是我提的

Him asking isn't the same as you accepting.

他提和你接受不是一回事

No, it isn't, but he was going to quit because of you.

确实不是,但他想退出就是因为你

And that deal made him stay.

但那个协议强迫他留下了

And as you said yourself, he is essential to the firm.

正如你自己说的那样,他对律所至关重要

Not more essential than me.

不如我重要

And as for your deal with Harvey,

而你和哈维订的协议

it doesn't exist because he doesn't want it anymore.

已经不存在了,因为他不想要了

Which was my hope from the beginning.

这正是我一开始就希望的

You are a saint, aren't you?

你真是个圣人,对吧

I'm not sure I fully understand the purpose of this call.

我不确定我完全理解你为什么打这通电话

I want Stephen Huntley gone.

我希望史蒂芬·亨特利消失

I won't allow him to do any more damage.

我不会再容许他做更多破坏

When you have a problem, you turn to Harvey.

你有了问题,会去找哈维

Stephen fills that role for me.

斯蒂芬就像我的哈维

You want him gone? Win the case.

你想让他消失,那就打赢这个案子

He'll be on the next flight out.

他马上坐下一班飞机离开

Edward, Harvey and I are going to win this case.

爱德华,哈维和我会赢的

And then you and I are going to have a conversation

到时候咱俩就得好好谈谈

about the future of this merger.

这场合并的未来了

Ah, now I understand.

现在我懂了

What?

什么

By telling you about my part in his deal,

通过告诉你我在协议里扮演的角色

he's turned you against the very merger

哈维使你反对这次合并

he never wanted in the first place.

他从一开始就不想合并

Harvey had nothing to do with this. Hadn't he?

哈维和这件事毫无关系,是吗

Goodbye, edward.

再见,爱德华

You have portrayed yourself

你把自己塑造成了

as the kindhearted savior

猫咪灵魂的

of this feline soul.

善良拯救者

Is that correct?

是吗

Yeah, I believe I've brought out the best in her.

对,我找出了她的善良本性

So you have a way with your charges?

所以你有自己对待下属的办法

A velvet glove, so to speak?

比如,外柔内刚

I guess you could say I'm built that way.

可以这么说,我就是这样的人

So you're a good parent?

所以说你是个尽责的家长

Um, a role model?

一个榜样吗

No one could say otherwise.

人人都这样说

So if one of your charges were to say you were hostile,

如果说你其中一个对待下属的特点是

cruel, prone to kicking the proverbial dog,

不友好,冷酷,喜欢嘲笑他人

would that be a lie?

这是真的吗

My treatment of felines is what's of issue here.

我对待猫的态度才是重点

I thought it was your parenting skills,

你的教育方法和耐心培养

your ability to mold and shape gently.

这才是重点

But that's not

但这不是

This jury knows all about your parenting skills,

陪审团都很清楚你的教育方法

which involve berating, belittling,

包括责怪,贬低

screaming, sadism

吼叫,虐待

Objection!

反对

You can object all you like.

随便你怎么反对

But as I said, this jury knows

正如我说的,陪审团知道

that that man is not what he portrays himself to be.

你没你说的那么好

And what about you?

那你呢

You think molding and shaping is accomplished

你以为不管他们

by abandoning your charges

偶尔写个备忘录给他们

and sending the occasional memo

然后自己跑去扬子江泡泥浴

while you're off mudding in the Yangtze?

这样就算培养他们吗

I'd like to call my next witness.

我请求传召下一位证人

Oh, really? What witness?

真的吗,什么证人

You didn't declare a witness.

你没说有证人啊

He's a hostile witness.

他是个恶意证人

And I'm afraid he's hostile to you.

而他的恶意,只怕是对你的

I call Harold Gunderson to the stand.

请哈罗德·甘德森上庭作证

Holy sh. We're in trouble.

我去,有麻烦了

We need a tenminute recess.

我们请求十分钟休庭

No, no, Rachel, I'm sorry,

不,瑞秋,抱歉

but I can't talk right now.

现在没时间

I am typing up Cameron's files from memory.

我凭记忆把卡梅隆文件的内容打出来

Mike, I am going to lose my first case...

迈克,我第一次打官司就要输了...

A mock case...

模拟庭审...

Okay. About a cat.

好,是关于一只猫

Okay, that, I have a couple of minutes for.

那我还是有几分钟时间的

Nigel dug up Harold.

奈杰尔找来哈罗德

What? He's gonna throw Louis under the bus.

什么,他肯定不会放过路易

Which is why I need your help.

所以我才要你帮忙啊

I need you to remember

我需要你想想

anything good he said about Louis.

他说过的所有关于路易的好话

I can't. What are you talking about?

不能,你说什么

You were just referring to your amazing memory.

你不是有那惊人的记忆力吗

No, it's not that I can't remember it.

不是我想不起来

It's that he never said anything good.

是他从来没说过

Oh, my god. I'm screwed.

天啊,这回我惨了

I'm so sorry, Rachel, but I have to go.

对不起,瑞秋,我得走了

Whatare you kidding? You've gotyou've got nothing?

开玩笑吧,一点忙都帮不上吗

What I have is complete faith in you.

我对你有信心

So say hi to Harold for me

在你想出法子对付哈罗德之前

before you figure out a way to screw him.

帮我问声好

Jessica was right. There's dirt on Nick.

杰西卡没错,尼克是幕后黑手

Where'd you get this?

你怎么拿到的

It's courtesy of Cameron Dennis.

感谢卡梅隆·丹尼斯吧

I actually went in there Holy sh.

我去了他那,我去

I know, there's enough there to point the finger at him.

有足够证据指证他了

There's enough here to make me think that he really did it.

有足够证据让我怀疑真是他做的

So what do you wanna do?

你想怎么做

Go tell Jessica she was right

跟杰西卡说她是对的

and then get Nick Howell in here.

然后把尼克·豪厄尔找来

And make sure he doesn't have an answer for this

在上法庭之前

before we get to court.

确保他不知道这事

On it.

马上办

Mr. Gunderson, you're currently an associate at Bratton Gould.

甘德森先生,你现在是布莱顿古尔德的律师

At what firm did you previously work?

你之前在哪工作呢

I worked here.

在这

And who was your supervisor?

谁是你的上司

That man, Louis Litt.

那位,路易·利特

Really, Harold?

真的吗,哈罗德

Let the record show that Mr. Gunderson

记录显示甘德森先生

indicated Mr. Litt.

投诉利特先生

Tell me about Mr. Litt's guidance.

说说利特先生是怎么教导下属的

Louis believes in teaching by fear.

路易认为要采用恐吓的方式

Your Honor, I'd just like to state for the record

法官大人,我想说明一下

that the witness is speaking into an imaginary microphone.

证人在对着假想的麦克风说话

You're speaking into an imaginary microphone.

你在对着假想的麦克风说话

That's what I mean.

看吧,就是这样

you know what? Fine, I'm done. Proceed.

算了,继续吧

Would you characterize him as aa screamer?

你觉得他是个喜欢大喊大叫的人吗

A tyrant? Petty and vindictive?

暴君,小气,报复心强

All of the above.

全部符合

He didn't try to gently sculpt your future like blown glass?

他没有像吹玻璃一样耐心的栽培你吗

He called me an idiot, an imbecile,

他叫我笨蛋脑残

and an embarrassment to the legal profession.

还说我是律师界的耻辱

That sounds harsh.

真残忍啊

My therapist says that I have scars on my psyche.

我的心理医生说我精神受创了

Hearsay. I could call said therapist.

道听途说,我能打电话给那心理医生

Oh, that'd be lovely,

太好了

except it still has nothing to do with the cat.

不过这跟猫有什么关系

Uh, bear with me. I'm getting there.

再等等,我就要说到猫的事了

Uh, tell me about Bruno.

说说布鲁诺吧

He was Louis's cat. I was made to take care of him.

它是路易的猫,我负责照顾它

He didn't do it himself? No.

他不自己照顾猫吗,不

Do you like cats, Harold?

你喜欢猫吗,哈罗德

No.

不喜欢

I'm allergic.

我对猫过敏

I don't even know what to do with them.

我都不知道要怎么照顾猫

But he left this cat, his cat,

但他把自己的猫,自己的猫

in your care?

交给你照顾

What happened? Hey, you know what?

之后发生什么事了,嘿

This would be a good time to object.

是时候反对了

I can't, Louis, it's a valid line of questioning.

不行,路易,他的问题有道理

What happened, Mr. Gunderson?

发生什么事了,甘德森先生

He died a day later.

他一天后就死了

And what did he say to you prior to that day?

他在那天前跟你说了什么

He said he might as well have left his cat

他说他还不如把猫

with Michael Vick.

交给迈克尔·维克

I didn't realize she'd be here.

她怎么会来

Didn't want to look me in the eye?

你就不想面对我吗

Ava, I'm sorry.

艾娃,对不起

I'm glad I can help you as a character witness.

我很高兴能当你的品格见证人

I had no idea admitting to the bribe

我不知道承认贿赂

would lead to this nonsense.

会导致这些谎言

Solicitation of murder is nonsense?

教唆杀人是谎言吗

You know what I meant, that Ava would never do that.

你知道我的意思,艾娃绝不会这样做

Oh, we agree. We don't think she would.

我们同意,她的确不会

We think you would.

但你会

What? You're trying to blame the murders on me?

什么意思,你们想把罪名推给我

You met with Mariga before Ava did.

你在艾娃之前,就见过马加里

You made the arrangements. You agreed on the payments.

这些都是你安排的,你也同意给钱

You know all this.

你们都知道这些

But we didn't know this.

但我们不知道这个

Mr. Howell is being shown a record of deposits

记录显示凶案发生一星期后

into a numbered Swiss bank account

豪厄尔先生开了几个瑞士银行账户

opened one week after the murders.

并往里边汇钱

How did you get this?

你们怎么拿到这个的

Are you saying it's not yours?

你是说这不是你的吗

It's not what it seems.

不是你们看到这样的

Then tell us what it is.

那告诉我们是什么

Because what it looks like is a split of the take.

因为这看起来像是在分赃

How much did Mariga cut you in for?

马加里给你多少钱

These are bonuses.

这是奖金

Bonuses?

奖金

Part of my deal,

是我合约上的条款

incentive payments for getting the job done

为了鼓励我

under hardship conditions.

完成了困难的任务

The only hardship you had was finding someone to kill those people.

唯一的困难是找人去杀人吧

You split the take with Mariga then hid your share.

你与马加里分赃,然后把钱藏起来

This money didn't come from Colonel Mariga.

这钱不是马加里上校分给我的

It came from Hessington Oil and she knows it.

是海辛顿石油的钱,她知道的

You can't keep pointing the finger at Ava.

你不能一直说是艾娃的错

You acted alone on this.

这是你自己一个人干的

I have emails asking for her authorization

我有发邮件请她批准

to make bonus payments.

给我发奖金

Those emails didn't mention Swiss bank accounts.

那些邮件没有提到瑞士银行账户

Because I knew you wouldn't want them to.

因为我知道你不想我提出来

Bullsh.

胡扯

It didn't mention Swiss bank accounts

你没有提到瑞士银行账户

because you went to Mariga and arranged everything.

因为你去找了马加里和安排了一切

I didn't even know Mariga.

我根本不认识马加里

He came to me. He laid out a bribe.

他来找我,他提出要受贿

I accepted it. And Ava knew everything I did.

我接受了,我干了什么艾娃都知道

That's a lie. She knew.

骗人,她知道

She just didn't know the specifics.

她只是不知道细节

And now, you're acting like this means

你们现在像是在指责我

that I ordered the killing of those people.

下令杀了那些人

Well, I didn't.

我没有

And if you try to make it look like I did it without her knowledge,

如果你们要试着指责我背着她干这些

no jury's ever going to believe it because it's not true.

没有陪审团会相信,因为这不是真的

Mr. Gunderson, your tenure at this law firm

甘德森先生,你在本事务所的工作

wasn't very successful, was it?

不是非常成功,是吧

I worked very hard.

我工作很努力

Is it true that you once failed to deliver

有次你没能把动议书送到法庭

a motion to the court because you thought

因为你以为恶劣天气导致法庭关闭

they were closed due to inclement weather?

这是真的吗

Someone told me that it was a snow day.

有人跟我说那天会下雪呢

Did you ever give opposing counsel

你曾经把我们的辩护策略

a copy of our trial strategy?

给对方律师看吗

I thought it was part of disclosure.

我以为那是可以公开的

Did you leave a zero off the Hopkins settlement,

你是不是在霍普金斯调解书里少写了个零

nearly costing the client $900,000?

差点让客户损失90万

No one was supposed to know about that.

没人知道这事的

Because Louis covered for you.

因为路易帮你瞒过去了

He berated me. No.

他骂了我,没有

He kept it private.

他没把这事说出来

And he allowed you to go back and fix it.

让你有机会去补救

Did he not? He did.

是吗,是的

Which allowed you to learn from your mistakes.

这让你从错误中学习

Did it not? I guess.

是吗,是吧

You testified that you now work at Bratton Gould.

你说你在布莱顿古尔德事务所工作

Is that correct? Yes.

是吗,是的

And when they hired you,

当他们雇佣你的时候

did they know you'd been trained by Louis Litt?

他们知道是路易·利特教导你的吗

It came up.

有提到

So they knew that you were nurtured by Louis.

所以他们知道是路易培养你

They hired you.

他们雇佣了你

And now, are you happy?

现在你开心吗

Yes.

开心

So with Louis' nurturance,

由于路易的宽容

your mistakes were covered,

你犯的错误没被人知道

you landed another job,

你找到了另一份工作

and you're happy.

而且很开心

Isn't that correct?

是这样吗

But he was mean to me.

但他对我好刻薄

No, this isn't about how he treated you, Harold.

不,这无关他这么对你,哈罗德

This is about how he treated his cat.

这关乎于他怎么对待他的猫

And isn't the truth that he loved that cat

他爱那只猫

and cared for him with all of his heart?

并且全心全意地照顾它,是不是真的

Harold, you're under oath. No, I'm not.

哈罗德,你宣过誓了,不,我没有

Harold.

哈罗德

Yes, he loved Bruno with all of his heart.

是的,他全心全意地爱着布鲁诺

I have no further questions.

我没有问题了

What a lovely surprise.

真叫人惊喜啊

And I come bearing gifts.

我带礼物来了

Oh, you didn't have to do that.

不必这么麻烦

Oh, well, it's only right.

没事啦

You've given me so many things.

你送给我这么多东西了

And I've never given you anything.

我还从来没送东西给你

Well, anything like this.

送这样的东西

What is it?

这是什么

I'm surprised you don't recognize it.

你没认出来我很意外啊

It's a copy of Colonel Mariga's deposition.

这是马加里上校的证词副本

My copy count didn't reconcile with the machine.

我的复印页数跟复印机上的不一致

It was off by seven pages,

复印完七页就停了

the exact amount of that.

这才是证词的真正页数

You thought I wouldn't notice.

你以为我不会注意

I would.

我注意了

You spied on me.

你暗中监视我

Oh, no. I trusted you.

不,我信任过你

Donna...

唐娜

Don't Donna me.

别再叫我唐娜了

You looked me in the face and you made me a promise.

你面对着我发过誓的

I also made a promise to Edward Darby.

我也对爱德华·达比发过誓了

And I made a promise to Harvey.

我对哈维发过誓

And I wouldn't make another one

如果是我,知道只能忠于一人

if I knew I could only keep one.

我就不会再发对另一人发誓

So you're choosing what you don't have with him

所以你现在要选择你跟他不能拥有的东西

over something that you do have with me?

而放弃你我拥有的东西

This has nothing to do with him.

这跟他没关系

I don't care if you said you'd stay out of Norma's business

我不在乎你是否说过你不会插手诺玛的事情

and you went back on it.

然后又食言了

You lied to me.

重点是你对我撒谎了

We're done.

我们分手吧

And by the way, you're welcome.

对了,不客气

For what?

为什么

For not telling Harvey about this.

没跟哈维说这一切

Because if he found out,

因为他要是发现了

he would beat the shit outta you.

会把你打得屁滚尿流

Watch what you're doing.

小心点

I wasn't actually moving.

我压根没动

Yeah, well, I don't actually care.

好吧,我压根不在乎

Donna, are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.

唐娜,你还好吗,我很好

Hey, Donna.

唐娜

I don't wanna talk about it, okay?

我现在不想说,行吗

You'll tell Harvey. He'll get furious

你会告诉哈维,他会暴跳如雷

I won't tell Harvey.

我不会告诉哈维的

Yeah, another promise.

好啊,又在发誓

Donna.

唐娜

He just couldn't keep his nose out of it.

他就是不能不闻不问呢

Who couldn't keep his nose out of what?

谁不能不闻不问

Stephen got Mariga's deposition.

史蒂芬拿了马里加的证词

You know what? It doesn't matter.

已经不重要了

I'm done with him anyway.

我跟他分手了

I'm so sorry.

我很遗憾

Rachel, that was amazing.

瑞秋,刚才太棒了

Thank you, Louis.

谢谢,路易

We're gonna win.

我们要赢了

You did win.

你确实赢了

Don't worry. I'm not going to take your cat.

别担心,我不会抢走你的猫的

I am a man of honor.

我是讲信誉的人

Well, that's very gracious of you.

你还真是高尚

In fact, I'm glad we had this trial

其实我很高兴我们进行了这次审判

because you and I both know you didn't win

因为你我都知道,从法律层面看

on the merits of the case.

你我都输了

You won because the associates prefer

你赢是因为助理们更推崇你的严厉的爱

your tough love to my light touch.

而非我的低干涉管理模式

Yeah, they do.

是啊,他们喜欢这样

But Mikado belongs with me.

但米卡度还是属于我

And this trial showed me there's something

这场庭审让我知道,比起她

you care about more than her.

你更在乎别的事情

Nothing. Yes.

没有,有

The associates.

就是助理们

I'm offering you a settlement.

我现在提出一个协议

No.

不行

You get back the associates.

你重新掌管助理

I get back my cat. No.

但要把猫还给我,不行

II need a moment to confer with my client.

我,我需要点时间跟我的客户协商

Of course.

没问题

I do love her, you know?

我真的很爱她,你知道吗

Louis, as your attorney, I need to say this...

路易,作为你的律师,我必须说

Please don't make me choose.

求你别逼我做选择

She's Nigel's cat.

她是奈杰尔的猫

You were right.

你说得对

No one's ever going to believe

没人会相信

that Ava didn't know what her number two was up to.

艾娃不知道她的副手有何目的

It was worth trying.

值得一试

It was worth trying because she really didn't know.

因为她真的不知道,所以值得一试

And no one's ever going to believe it

没人会相信的

because she should've known.

因为她应该知道的

Jessica, Ava and Nick are not the same as you and me.

杰西卡,艾娃和尼克之间与你我之间不一样

I know. They're not.

我知道,是不一样

She didn't wanna know what was happening under her nose.

她不想知道她眼皮底下发生的事情

I do.

而我想

And the only reason why I didn't see it this time

这次我没看出来的唯一原因是

is because I never thought you'd do that to me.

我以为你不会那样对我

I didn't do it to you. You put it in motion.

我没那样对你,你都提动议了

And then I stopped it. And then I told you about it.

然后我又放弃了,还跟你坦白了

What I wanna know is why.

我想知道的是原因

You coulda just let it go,

你可以随它去就好

never said a word.

不用向我提起

I told you because enough was enough

我告诉你是因为秘密适可而止

and I didn't want anymore secrets between us.

我不希望我们之间又有什么秘密

No, when you cheat on someone and tell them about it,

不,你先对人撒谎,之后又坦白

it's not to make them feel better.

不是为了让他们好受些

It's to make yourself feel better.

而是为了让你自己好受些

Yeah, unless you think there's a chance

是啊,除非你认为

that they're gonna find out.

对方有可能发现

Or you think telling them

或者你认为告诉对方

is going to make them wanna get out of their merger.

会让对方放弃合并

I guess we've stopped with the cheating analogy.

我想有关谎言的推理可以停了

Yes, we have.

对,可以停了

Now, did you come clean to heal our relationship

那么你全盘托出的到底是为了修复我们的关系

or to make me want out of the merger?

还是为了逼我放弃合并

Like I just told you,

就像我刚跟你说的

I did it because I didn't want to keep anymore secrets.

我那样做是因为我不想再隐藏什么秘密了

But I have never kept it a secret

但我从没隐藏

that I want out of this merger.

我不想合并的想法

You didn't answer the question.

你没有回答问题

Okay, if you're asking if I knew

好,如果你是想问我,我是否知道

that coming clean about Darby would make you furious with him,

向你坦白有关达比的事情会让你生他的气

I'd be lying if I didn't say

我如果说从没想过

it crossed my mind.

那是撒谎

So you set me up.

所以你就陷害我

No, all I did is what you've taught me to do

不,我做的只是你长期以来

for a long time.

教我做的而已

And it didn't change your mind.

而且那并没有改变你的想法

It just put you in touch with what you already felt.

只是让你了解到你已经感觉到的事情

You really could be managing partner.

你真的能去当执行合伙人

But I'm not.

但我不是

And I don't wanna be.

我也不想当

So...

所以

What are we gonna do about this trial?

这次庭审我们要怎么做

As much as Mikado means to you,

尽管米卡度对你意义重大

I know the associates mean more.

我知道助理们对你更重要

No, not more.

不,没有更重要

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of one.

多数的需要比个人的需要更重要

What philosopher said that?

这是什么哲学家说的

Spock. The wrath of Khan?

史波克,《可汗怒吼》里头说的(星际迷航主角及系列电影)

I will take her back to Nigel for you.

我会帮你把猫还给奈杰尔

Well, thanks for doing this for me, Rachel.

谢谢你为我做的这一切,瑞秋

But I want to do something for you first,

但我想先为你做点事情

a reward of sorts for your victory.

算是你初战告捷的奖励

See, I was right to pick you to be my lawyer.

瞧,我选你作为我的律师是明智的选择

And as it turns out,

现在结果就是

Columbia law school agrees.

哥伦比亚大学法学院同意了

Louis, what

路易,什么

I saw it on mail cart this morning.

我今天在邮车上看到的

I wanted to save it for you.

我想先帮你保管

Congratulations, Rachel. You're gonna be a lawyer.

恭喜你,瑞秋,你要成为一名律师了

A real lawyer.

一名真正的律师

Donna, where's Harvey?

唐娜,哈维在哪儿

He's with Jessica.

他跟杰西卡在一起

Where? They're not in her office.

在哪儿,他们没在她的办公室里

They're on the roof. okay.

在天台上呢,好的

Get them down here right now.

马上把他们叫下来

Mike, what's wrong? I said now.

迈克,出什么事了,立刻马上

Mike.

迈克

What's wrong?

出什么事了

I know why Stephen needed to know

我知道史蒂芬找

what Mariga said in his deposition.

马里加证词的原因了

Why?

为什么

He was afraid that Mariga would tell the truth.

他担心马里加会说出实话

Stephen was the one who ordered those killings.

史蒂芬才是下令杀人的幕后黑手

Emmanuel Mariga 20 years ago

这是伊曼纽尔·马里加20年前

at the University of Cape Town as an econ major.

在开普敦大学攻读经济学时的照片

Always had a head for business.

他很有生意头脑

He was also on the rugby team.

他还是英式橄榄球队队员

You know who else played rugby?

你知道还有谁也打英式橄榄球吗

Stephen Huntley.

史蒂芬·亨特利

Stephen's record from Cambridge included

史蒂芬在剑桥的记录显示

a semester abroad at the University of Cape Town.

他从到开普敦大学交流一个学期

That year's team.

这是那年的球队

They had a hell of a season.

他们那个赛季打得很糟糕

They're still a team.

他们现在还是搭档

Darby was clear.

达比知道这情况

Whenever he has a problem,

他一碰到问题

Stephen's the one he sends in to fix it.

就派史蒂芬去解决

And Ava's problem was his problem.

而艾娃的问题就是他的问题

So when she came to him to get her pipeline built

所以当艾娃去找他铺设她的输油管道时

he went to Stephen.

他又去找史蒂芬

And you wanna know what it took to set up those murders?

你知道这些谋杀都是如何开始的吗

One phone call to Mariga,

从达比国际

from the offices of Darby international,

史蒂芬·亨特利的伦敦办公室

from Stephen Huntley's London office.

打一通电话给马里加

From there, Mariga calls Nick, Nick calls Ava,

马里加又从那里打电话给尼克,尼克打给艾娃

and the whole thing is set in motion.

这一切就算起步了

They thought they were paying for a bribe.

他们以为他们只是花球去贿赂

But they were actually paying for murder.

但其实是在雇凶杀人

And they never knew the connection.

而且他们完全不知道其中的联系

And when Ava's about to be charged for murder,

而当艾娃被起诉谋杀时

Stephen shows up to make sure we'd never find out.

史蒂芬又出场了,以确保我们不会发现

I'm so sorry, Harvey.

我很抱歉,哈维

Harvey.

哈维

Harvey, what are you gonna do?

哈维,你要干什么

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx3/490053.html