诉讼双雄第四季 第2集 沃尔特的资金去向(在线收听

What I want is to work at Pearson Specter

我想要的就是在皮尔逊斯佩克特工作

and to keep seeing you.

而且和你在一起

Those two things are not both gonna happen.

这两者不能兼得

You've been here for three months.

你来这里三个月了

All you've done is hit singles, and I need a goddamn home run.

你所做的都只是安打而已,我需要全垒打

Jonathan, listen. I don't want to hear it.

乔纳森,听我说,我不想听

Start making us some real money.

好好赚点大钱吧

A man like Walter Gillis

沃尔特·吉利斯那样的人

isn't gonna listen to a guy like you

才不会听你的这样的人

offering to save him with sunshine and rainbows.

用阳光彩虹来挽救他

Walter...

沃尔特

I can't guarantee you we'll win,

我不能保证我们会赢

but I can guarantee you that I will never sell you out.

但我能保证我永远不会出卖你

All right, I'm in.

好的,我加入

You're talking hostile takeover.

你想进行恶意收购

Gillis Industries.

吉利斯工业

Logan, we have a conflict.

洛根,我们有冲突

You're either with me or against me.

你我要么为敌,要么为友

That includes all $1 billion of my business.

这还算上我十亿美元的生意

Get moving on drawing up a tender offer for Logan Sanders.

为洛根·桑德斯起草一份投标报价书

Do you remember when I told you that I...

你记得我告诉过你,我...

that I once had an affair with a married man?

我曾经跟一个有妇之夫偷情吗

It was him.

就是他

You're up early.

你起得好早啊

So are you.

你也是

Well, I have to be. You don't.

我是没办法,你不用啊

I was already awake. Thinking.

我本来就醒了,在想事

About last night? Look, Mike, I

昨晚的事吗,迈克...

It's okay. I'm good.

没事,我不介意

You're good with me working on the takeover with Logan?

你不介意我跟洛根一起合作收购的事吗

Why do you not seem to believe me?

你为什么不相信我呢

Because you weren't good last night.

因为你昨晚可不是没事

Which was before this morning

那是今早之前了

when I realized that that's work.

我现在知道那只是公事了

This isn't.

我们之间是私事

So as long as we don't let that affect this...

只要我们不让公事影响到私事

We won't.

不会的

In that case, let's set some inhome ground rules.

这样的话,我们设立一些家里的规矩吧

Obviously, the first

不用说,第一条

Uh, respecting each other's privacy.

尊重彼此的隐私

Exactly.

没错

The lefthand side of the desk

桌子左侧

belongs to the United Nation of Ross.

属于罗斯合众国

You're not a nation. I have a flag.

你才不是国呢,我能竖小旗

Fine.

好吧

As long as we agree that any perusal of my phone

但我们要说好,看我的电话

is considered a breach of my borders.

即是犯我边境

I thought you liked it when I breached your borders.

你不是喜欢我侵犯你的边境吗

Mm, well, those are different kind of borders.

不是一种边境嘛

In that case, a breach is allowed.

那种情况下的侵犯我允许

Allowed? Encouraged.

允许,鼓励

Requested. Demanded.

是恳请吧,是要求

Let's go make you late for work.

我们去让你迟到一次吧

Jessica, I am telling you.

杰西卡,听我说

The S.E.C. is gonna send Jeff Malone after us,

证监会会派杰夫·马龙来找我们麻烦

and nobody is better suited to beat him down than

要打败他,最合适人选莫过于...

you guessed it

猜对了

Because we all know that

因为我们都知道

this is better than this,

这边比这边强

which will result in this,

最终结果就是这样

which will also result in this

和这样

and this

这样

and this.

这样

And what do I want in return?

我想要什么回报呢

Oh, you know what I want.

你知道的

You've always known.

你一直知道的

And after I win,

等我赢了

you'll not only be willing to give it to me.

你不仅会愿意给我

You're gonna be begging to give it to me.

你会求着塞给我

Louis. Bnot now.

路易,没空

Louis, Bnot now.

路易,没空

I have to talk to you.

我得跟你谈谈

How many times have I told you?

我说多少遍了

Unless you have photoshopped my head onto a dragon,

除非你把我的头PS到龙身上了

do not interrupt me while I'm perfecting my pitch.

别打扰我练习演讲

Your pitch doesn't need to be perfect.

你的演讲不用再练了

It needs to be now.

而是要马上去做

Why? Malone is here.

为什么,马龙来了

He's here? In the lobby.

他来了,在大堂

And Jessica just asked to see you.

杰西卡刚刚找你来着

Oh, out of my way.

别挡路

Aren'taren't you going to bring your easel?

你不带上画架了吗

Oh, I don't need an easel to kick this sucker's ass.

我不需要画架也能打得他满地找牙

Jessica.

杰西卡

Jessica, I got your message, and I just wanted to

杰西卡,我收到你的信儿了,我想...

Louis, this is Jeff Malone.

路易,这是杰夫·马龙

Yeah, I know who he is. He's with the S.E.C.

嗯,我知道他,他是证监会的

He was until this morning.

今天早上之后就不是了

We brought him over

我们把他请进了公司

because we have reason to believe they'll be coming after us.

因为我们有理由认为证监会要找我们麻烦

Wait, what?

慢着,什么

Jeff is our newest senior partner.

杰夫是我们最新的高级合伙人了

He's going to be taking on the S.E.C.

他会负责应付证监会

Because you suck.

因为你糟透了

And I wanted to introduce him to you first

我想先把他介绍给你

because you're a loser.

因为你就是个废物

Who can get him up to speed on Felton Securities.

而且能让他尽快熟悉富顿证券的事宜

Because you're never going to be name partner.

因为你永远别想当上冠名合伙人了

And you're both experts in finance.

而且你俩都是金融方面的专家

Louis, I'm really looking forward to

路易,我十分期待

working with you on Felton Securities.

跟你在富顿证券上合作

Yeah, me too.

我也是

You suck. You're a loser.

你糟透了,你是个废物

Louis?

路易

Is there something else?

还有事吗

No.

没事

Nothing.

没什么

How long you been working on that?

你干多久了

Two hours.

两小时

You know it's called a brief, right?

你知道那东西应该是"简"报吧

You know his name's Harvey, right?

你知道是给哈维的吧

You make a compelling argument.

有理有据,令人信服

So I got your note.

我收到你的字条了

What do you wanna talk about?

想找我说什么

Logan Sanders.

洛根·桑德斯

What about him?

怎么了

We sort of dated a few years ago.

我们几年前算是约过会

Wait, hang on. Define "sort of."

慢着,什么叫"算是"

Definitely. Define "dated."

就是绝对是, "约会"呢

We had an affair while he was married.

他有老婆时我们偷过情

Holy shit.

老天啊

I know. And I

是啊,而且

Yes, you have to tell Harvey.

是的,你得告诉哈维

Because, Rachel, if there's two things that Harvey hates,

因为瑞秋,哈维最讨厌的两件事

it's things being kept from him and things being kept from him.

就是被人瞒着,和被人瞒着

I know. Then what am I doing here?

我知道,那你还找我来干什么

I don't know how to tell him.

我不知道要怎么说

Quickly,

快说啊

because Logan's gonna be here in an hour. What?

洛根过一小时就要到了,什么

and, Rach, it's less important how you tell Harvey

瑞秋,你怎么告诉哈维并不重要

than that you tell Harvey.

重要的是你要告诉他

Go.

快去

okay.

好的

Hmm. These are nice.

花不错

I was wondering all day if you would be here

我想了一整天你到底会不会来

I can't do this.

我不能这么做

What? Rachel

怎么了,瑞秋

It's wrong.

这样不对

Wrong? You're the one who kissed me.

不对,是你先亲的我

And I was wrong.

所以我错了

No, you weren't.

不,你没有

My whole life I've done everything

我的整个人生都在做一些

that I was supposed to do,

别人认为我该做的事情

and all it did was make me miserable.

所有那些事都让我变得痛不欲生

Ever since I met you...

直到我遇见你

I can't stop thinking about you, and all I want to do

我就一直在想你,我脑子里只有

Logan Logan, if we do this,

洛根,如果我们这么做

Someone's gonna find out at some point and then what?

早晚会被发现的,到时怎么办

I don't care.

我不在乎

Okay.

好吧

Harvey, I need to tell you

哈维,我需要告诉你

Rachel?

瑞秋

Logan.

洛根

Where's Harvey?

哈维去哪里了

I don't know. I'm early.

我不知道,我来早了

He doesn't like it when people

他不喜欢别人

What are you doing here? I'm Harvey's associate.

你怎么在这,我是哈维的初级律师

You did it. You went to law school.

你成功了,你上了法学院

Not exactly. I'm in law school.

不完全对,我正在上法学院

Rachel, that's great.

瑞秋,这太好了

I'm really proud of you.

我真为你骄傲

I'm just gonna come back.

我一会儿再来

You came in here to tell him about us, didn't you?

你是来告诉他我们的事的,对吧

How'd you know?

你怎么知道

It's all over your face.

都写在你脸上了

Logan Please don't tell him.

洛根,请别告诉他

I have to tell him.

我必须告诉他

Rachel...

瑞秋

Do you know what people think

你知道当人们看到

when a son takes over his father's company?

儿子接管父亲公司时会怎么想吗

That his father's proud of him?

会认为他的父亲很自豪吗

That he didn't earn it.

会认为他徒有虚名

Which is why I'm not looking to advertise the fact

所以我才不想昭告天下

that I once had an affair.

我曾经有过婚外情

You're not advertising it. You're disclosing it to counsel.

这不是昭告天下,是向律师披露重要信息

Okay, look, you want the truth?

好吧,你想听实话

I'm not proud of the way I was back then.

我并不为那时的自己感到自豪

The way I treated Allison, the way I treated you.

包括如何对待艾莉森,还有如何对待你

But I'm not that person anymore,

但我已经改变了

and I don't want people to think that I am.

我不想别人还像以前一样看我

And I understand that, but I work for Harvey,

我理解,但是我为哈维工作

and I can't keep things from him that he needs to know.

我不能不告诉他这些重要信息

He doesn't need to know this. Yes, he does.

他不需要知道这些,他需要

Why is that?

为什么

Because I happen to live with the man on the other side

因为我恰巧和收购战的另一方

of the takeover battle.

住在一起

Oh, no. You need some me time already?

不是吧,你已经开始需要独处了

It's not me time.

这不是独处

It's "I'm gonna kick your ass" time.

这是我会打得你屁滚尿流的意思

I think we both know you only kick ass after eating a hot dog.

我想我们都知道你只有吃了热狗才会那样

I could be drinking a juice box and still kick your ass.

我就算喝果汁也能有那种状态

I don't think so, because I have this.

我可不这么认为,因为我有这个

Just read it to me.

直接念吧

"Harvey Specter, you are summoned to"

哈维·斯佩克特,你被传召出席

You gotta be kidding me. You're subpoenaing me?

你开玩笑吗,你给我发了传票

Oh, yeah. I filed a T.R.O.

是的,我申请了临时禁令

I'm gonna block your tender offer.

我要拒绝你温柔的邀请了

Bullshit, you are.

废话,你当然会了

Well, we'll see what the judge has to say.

那就看看法官怎么说吧

Oh, right. You got your hands full.

对了,你腾不出手来

Here, let me get that for you. There you go.

我来帮你,好了

Hearing's at 2:00. I'll see you then.

听证会在两点,到时候见

Oh, Harvey, the suit

哈维,这套西装

It's a little dated for court, don't you think?

你不认为在法庭上有点过时了吗

Did you get everything settled with HR?

和人力资源都交接好了吗

Yeah.

是的

Corner office. You really must like me.

拐角办公室啊,你一定很喜欢我

Don't get too excited.

别高兴太早

You know, the last two partners that had this office

你知道吗,这间办公室之前的两任主人

didn't survive the year.

连一年都没熬过去

Then it's a good thing I'm much better than they were.

那幸好我比他们都强

You don't even know who they were.

你都不知道他们是谁

That doesn't matter, Jessica. I know who I am.

那不重要,杰西卡,我知道我是谁

Me too, cocky lawyer in a corner office

我也知道,一个还没为我办过事情的

who hasn't done a thing for me yet.

拐角办公室里的嚣张律师

Yet.

没来得及而已

By the way, I understand it's tradition for the name partner

顺便说一句,我听说冠名合伙人依照传统

to welcome a new partner with lunch.

是要和新晋合伙人吃欢迎午餐的

Jeff, when I told you that our relationship

杰夫,当我说我们的关系

is now purely professional, I was serious.

仅限于工作时,我是认真的

Jessica, what's not purely professional about lunch?

杰西卡,午餐哪里不局限于工作了

Unless you mean the sex that will be following lunch?

除非你说的是饭后的亲热

Oh, you're not hearing me.

你还是没听到我说的

Oh, I'm hearing you. I'm just ignoring you.

我听到了,我只是把它们忽略了

But I promise I won't be ignoring you at lunch.

但我答应你绝不会在午餐忽略你

Cocky.

嚣张

Harvey. Harvey, can I talk to you for a minute?

哈维,哈维,能跟你说两句话吗

Yeah, sure, come on in.

当然可以,进来吧

I was actually hoping that we could talk in my office.

我希望能去我办公室谈

What's the you're early.

什么... 你来早了

Did you... Oh, you two haven't met.

你知道... 你们俩还没见过面吧

Rachel, Logan. Logan, Rachel.

瑞秋,这位是洛根,洛根,这位是瑞秋

I guess you didn't. Didn't what?

看来你不知道,不知道什么

We actually have met before.

其实我们以前见过面

That's why I was trying to find you.

所以我才想去找你

To tell me you met our client? No.

告诉我你见过我们的客户吗,不

To tell you that we used to be in a relationship together.

告诉你我们曾经交往过

You looking to get back together?

你俩想复合吗

No.

不想

Then I don't give a shit. Good.

那我不在乎,很好

Then we can move on to why you didn't tell me that the guy

那该你解释了,你为什么没告诉我

on the other side of this fight used to be your associate.

我们的竞争对手曾经是你的初级律师

I was going to. When?

我本打算说的,什么时候

In 20 minutes, when you were scheduled to be here.

二十分后,约你来这里的时间

Unfortunately, I have to reschedule.

不巧的是,会面得改期了

Why? I have court.

为什么,我要出庭

Mike's alleging I broke privilege.

迈克指控我违反保密特权

Did you? Yes, technically,

你违反了吗,严格来说,是的

when I told you to move up our timeline.

因为我告诉你要加快速度

Now, if you'll excuse me.

恕我失陪

Wwait a minute. If youif you broke privilege,

等等,如果你违反了保密特权

what are you gonna tell the judge?

那该怎么跟法官说

I don't know, but until I think of something,

不知道,在我想出办法前

I'm going to confuse the shit out of everyone I can.

我要把这潭水搅浑

That doesn't make any sense.

这毫无意义

It makes total sense.

非常有意义

No, it doesn't, Your Honor.

不,没意义,法官大人

All right, hold on. Let me get this straight.

好吧,等等,让我理清思路

You work for him?

你为他工作

Worked. I was his associate.

工作过,我曾是他的初级律师

Not the best associate, Your Honor.

不是最好的那个,法官大人

Is that relevant?

有关系吗

No, but I'd like it on the record.

没有,但我想请您把这句记录在案

Well, it's on there now whether we want it there or not.

无论如何都已经记录下来了

And all I'm saying is, there's no attorneyattorney privilege.

我想说的是,律师之间没有保密特权

Finally, a fact.

终于说点靠谱的了

An irrelevant fact,

但与本案无关

because at the time of the conflict,

因为发生利益冲突时

I was his client. Not the best client either.

我还是他的客户,也不是最好的客户

Mr. Specter, shut up. Now you're his client?

你闭嘴,斯佩克特先生,你是他的客户

No, I was his client okay.

不,我曾是他的客户,好吧

I was an associate at Pearson Specter,

我曾在皮尔逊斯佩克特律所当初级律师

and then I left to become an investment banker.

后来我离开律所去做投资银行家了

It's very confusing.

乱得很

I'd dismiss the whole motion, Your Honor.

我建议撤销动议,法官大人

I said, "Shut up."

我让你闭嘴

Are you an attorney or an investment banker?

你到底是律师还是投资银行家

I'm an investment banker.

我是投资银行家

Then what the hell are you doing in my chambers?

那你来我办公室干什么

Acting as my own attorney.

为我自己辩护

And no matter how much he tries to confuse the issue, he can't.

无论他多想把事情复杂化,都不能让他得逞

I told him I was going after the same company he was,

我告诉过他我要收购同一家公司

and he used that knowledge to move up his tender offer.

他利用我告诉他的消息迅速起草了投标报价书

He waived conflict.

他签了利益冲突弃权书

That doesn't apply to privilege.

那可不适用于保密特权

Bottom line is, he doesn't have proof of anything.

总之,他什么证据都没有

I don't, but he does.

我没有,但他有

Unfortunately, he can't force me to testify.

不幸的是,他不能强迫我作证

There's no precedent.

没有先例

Fortunately, there is.

不巧,还真有

So go ahead, ask him if he did what I'm saying.

请继续,问他是否如我所言,做下那些事

Mr. Specter, do I need to swear you in?

斯佩克特先生,我需要让你宣誓吗

Give him the T.R.O.

发给他暂时禁令

You know, I'll do more than that.

我不仅要签发禁令

Not only can't your client make a tender offer for 60 days,

你的客户在六十天内不能进行投标报价

they can't purchase any more stock until then either.

在此期间也不能购买更多股份

I'm telling you, we need to negotiate with him.

我说了,我们得跟他谈判

You mean pay him off?

你是说给他钱

Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

没错,就是这样

Every day this drags on, it's millions out of your pocket.

每拖一天,你就会损失几百万

Well, from where I'm sitting, all I can see is a lawyer

在我眼里,我只看到一个

trying to distract me

搞砸了整件事

from the fact that this whole thing is his fault.

却想推卸责任的律师

If I didn't break privilege,

如果我不违反保密特权

he might have locked this whole thing up

他会把整件事捂得密不透风

before you knew what hit you.

直到你栽了跟头才明白

Fine. We'll negotiate.

好吧,我们谈判

No, I'll negotiate.

不,我去谈判

No, not without me.

不行,我要参与

Do I need to draw you a picture?

用我给你画幅画吗

You, Mike, Rachel.

你,迈克,瑞秋

Harvey, I appreciate your concern,

哈维,感谢你的关心

but this is my first deal,

但这是我的第一笔生意

so unless you're gonna pay him off with your money,

除非你要自己出钱给他

I'm gonna be at that meeting.

我要去参加会议

What are you doing?

你在干什么呢

I'm writing in my diary.

写日记

Isn't that what your dictaphone is for?

你不是用录音笔记日记吗

No, my dictaphone is for my singular triumphs,

不,录音笔是记录胜利的

like when Harvey told me I was the man,

比如说,哈维告诉我我碉堡了

and my diary is for my most agonizing defeats,

我的日记记录最痛苦的失败

such as when Jessica just told me

比如杰西卡告诉我

I'll never make name partner.

我永远当不了冠名合伙人

Louis, she didn't say that.

路易,她没这么说

Well, she might as well have.

她还不如直说呢

She just gave Malone the corner office.

她把拐角办公室给马龙了

Oh, my God.

天啊

Yeah.

是啊

And what's more

而且

is I think I agreed to give him Felton Securities.

我想我答应把富顿证券交给他了

Well, unagree to it.

那就反悔啊

I can't.

不行

I shook his hand. The die is cast.

我跟他握手了,木已成舟

God damn it, Louis.

该死,路易

You know how this works.

你知道这样下去会怎么样

First it's a case. Then it's a client.

先是案子,然后是客户

Before you know it, you're on the 38th floor with Ted.

很快你就会去38楼陪泰德了

Who's Ted? Exactly.

泰德是谁,问得好

Holy shit. What did I just do?

天啊,我都干了什么

I'll tell you what you're gonna do.

我告诉你该怎么做

You're gonna stop writing in that pussy diary,

别再写什么破日记了

and you're gonna show Jessica you're the one

给杰西卡看看,你才是应该

who should be sitting in that corner office.

坐在拐角办公室的那个人

All right.

好了

Ready the dictaphone. We're gonna need it.

准备好录音笔,要派上用场了

How are things going with Logan Sanders?

和洛根·桑德斯谈得怎样

You have no idea. Do I want to have an idea?

你根本想不到,我需要想到吗

Not unless you want to hear about

除非你想听听

how Mike Ross is still causing us trouble.

迈克·罗斯是怎么继续给我们找麻烦的

Nope.

不想

You don't care about Logan Sanders at all, do you?

你一点都不在乎洛根·桑德斯,是吧

No.

不在乎

This isn't a coincidental encounter, is it?

我俩不是什么巧遇,对吧

No, it is not.

当然不是

You are having lunch with Jeff Malone today.

今天你得和杰夫·马龙一起吃午餐

Come on, Jessica. You banged him.

得啦,杰西卡,你上了他

The least you could do is take him to lunch. That is not funny.

至少得带他吃顿午饭,一点不好笑

Wait a second, you want me to take him to lunch

等等,你想让我带他去吃午餐

because you banged him.

正是因为你上了他

Harvey...

哈维

I want you to go ahead

你再当着我的面

and say "banged" to my face one more time.

说一次"上"这个字

I'm not going to but not because I'm scared of you.

我才不说,但不是因为我怕你

Whatever lets you sleep at night, white boy.

随便你怎么安抚自己,愣头青

Donna, tell Paul Porter he's meeting me for lunch.

唐娜,告诉保罗·波特准备中午和我吃饭

When he gets there, tell them to seat him with Jeff Malone.

他到了餐厅后,让他和杰夫·马龙坐一起

Who's he not having lunch with?

谁不想和他吃午饭

Jessica. Oh, done.

杰西卡,知道了

Aren't you gonna ask me why?

不问问我为什么吗

She asked you to go because she didn't want to.

她让你去,因为她不想去

You're sending Porter because you don't want to,

你让波特去,因为你不想去

but you didn't have the balls to say no to her face.

但你又没种当面拒绝她

Is that it?

是这么回事吧

The balls are debatable.

有种没种有待商榷

Balls are never debatable.

种的问题从来不用商榷

Ah, hey there. Hey.

你好,你好

Louis, listen, I just, um,

路易,我只

I just wanted to say one more time

只想再说一遍

how much I'm really looking forward to working with you.

我多期望和你共事

Aww, well, I would just like to say for the first time

那我也想头一回说

that you will not be working with me,

你不会和我共事

because I will not be giving you my jock,

因为我话都不想跟你说

let alone my case.

更别提一起解决案子了

Yeah.

这样

Okay, I get it.

行,我懂了

So you're the guy?

你就是那个人吗

Yeah, I am the guy.

对,我就是那个人

No, not that guy, Louis. Definitely not that guy.

不,不是那个人,你绝对不是那个人

You're the guy in every office

你就是办公室里

who wants to piss on the new guy,

喜欢往新人身上撒尿的那种人

you know, to mark your territory.

来标记自己的领地

So why don't I just walk you on down to my office?

不如我带你去我办公室

I'm gonna let you get your little piss on in my corner,

让你在那儿的角落里撒泡尿

and then we can move on.

然后就这么过去了

Oh, I've moved on.

我已经过去了

I've set the deposition for Todd Smith tomorrow.

我已经安排了陶德·史密斯明天取证

You don't think I know about that?

你以为我不知道吗

I don't give a shit whether you know it or not.

我才不管你知不知道

It's my job to determine whether Todd Smith is guilty.

判定陶德·史密斯有没有罪是我的工作

And who do you actually think is better at determining

你觉得谁更擅长判断

whether a guy is guilty of insider trading, Louis?

某人进行内线交易是不是有罪,路易

A career prosecutor for the S.E.C.

证监会的职业检察官

or a monkey in some Italian suit?

还是穿意大利西装的猴子

a Monkey? Monkey.

猴子吗,对,猴子

Well, you're nothing but a crowing cock.

你不过是个自鸣得意的屌人

And the last cock that walked into my office

上一个走进我办公室的屌人

learned what all the other cocks learned,

可学到了万年不变的真理

that I eat cock for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

我每餐都把屌炖了吃

Louis, you're gonna let me

路易,无论你愿不愿意

in that deposition tomorrow whether you like it or not.

明天都得让我参与取证

Why, because you're gonna run to Jessica?

为什么,因为你打算向杰西卡汇报吗

No, simply because I'm gonna tell everyone here in the office

不,就因为我会告诉办公室里的每个人

that you said you eat cock for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

你说,你每餐都把屌炖了吃

Yeah, that's right. It's goddamn delicious.

就是这样,美味得很

So what, you think you can handle Todd Smith better than me?

怎么,你觉得你更能对付陶德·史密斯吗

Well, let's just see. Let's just see what you got.

等着瞧,看看你有什么本事

Saw you scheduled a meeting with Mike.

我看你和迈克安排了会议

I assume that means you're going to offer him a deal.

我想这意味着你打算给他开个条件

It could mean I'm going to offer him a trip to Disneyland.

也可能是我打算请他去迪斯尼玩一圈

But it doesn't.

但不是这样

Of course not, he'd probably want to wear mouse ears,

当然不是,他估计会想戴米老鼠耳朵

and then nobody wins.

那样谁都不会开心

You're welcome.

不用谢

I didn't thank you.

我可没谢你

Since you scheduled the meeting when I'm at law school,

因为你趁我在上课时安排会议

which you did to cut me out.

就是为了把我排除在外

Did you get your name on the wall since lunch?

午餐后你名字上墙了吗

No. Then let's get something straight.

没有,那我们就把话说明白了

I didn't set that meeting. Donna did.

我没安排会议,唐娜安排的

And if I didn't want you there, I'd just tell you to your face.

如果我不想让你在场,我会当面告诉你

So let me tell you now, you're not going to that meeting.

那我现在告诉你,你去不了那会议

Because you think I can't handle it?

因为你觉得我处理不来吗

Because I'm not throwing gasoline on a pile of matches

因为我不打算火上浇油

just to see what happens.

就为看个热闹

Now, if you're done wasting my time,

如果你浪费够了我的时间

you just gave me an idea.

刚巧你让我想到了个点子

You're welcome.

真不用谢

Harvey, what are you doing here? You said it yourself.

哈维,你来干什么,你自己说的

I never brought you a gift when you moved in.

你搬进来的时候我没给你礼物

Still don't see an orchid. Flowers die.

那也没见你送盆兰花,花会死的

I thought I'd bring something better.

我觉得该带更好的东西来

Me...

我自己

across the table from you.

和你单独会面

Where's your client? He doesn't need to be here.

你的客户呢,他不用到场

This fight started with you and me.

这场争斗从你我之间开始

So let's you and me settle it right now.

那就在你我之间解决吧

You mean you don't want him here

你是说,你不想让他来

because you don't think Logan Sanders and I

因为你觉得洛根和我

can be in the same room.

没法共处一室

I don't think. I know.

不用觉得,这是事实

Harvey, I'm a grown man.

哈维,我又不是小孩

I can sit across the table from somebody

我能跟和瑞秋有情史的人

who had a history with Rachel.

坐下来谈正事

Maybe, but you both have a brain and a dick,

没准可以,但你们都长了脑子和老二

and if you get in that room together,

让你俩共处一室

the brains aren't gonna be leading that conversation.

想问题的就不是脑子了

Fine, you tell me that you have the authority to negotiate a deal,

行,你敢说他授权你跟我谈条件了

and I'll negotiate.

我就跟你谈

But you can't 'cause you don't.

但你不行,因为做决定的不是你

And I'm not gonna agree to something here today

我今天跟你谈什么

just to have Logan reject it tomorrow.

明天都得被洛根拒绝,有什么用

So go home, get some sleep,

所以回家好好睡一觉吧

and then the three of us will do this again in the morning.

明早我们三个再继续

Look, here's the thing, Todd. You're not actually our client.

听着,陶德,我们的客户不是你

Felton Security is.

是富顿证券

And it's my job to find out if you're telling the truth.

我的任务就是搞清楚你是不是在撒谎

Bullshit. It's my job.

胡扯,是我的任务

Louis, I'm handling this. No, you're not.

路易,我能搞定,不,你搞不定

If he doesn't stop lying to me, I'm gonna cut him looser

要是他再继续撒谎,我就把他裤腰带剪了

than Jared's pants after a Subway diet.

就像杰拉德减肥后的裤子一样挂不住

I'm not lying to you. You took a tip.

我没骗你,有人给你走漏消息了

All right, Todd, you took a tip, used it for your client

陶德,你听到消息就趁机帮客户

Yes, and now you're trying

没错,你现在还打算

God damn it, Louis!

该死,路易

Listen, if you don't back the hell off my interrogation,

你要是再继续搀和我的审问

I'm gonna pick his scrawny ass up

我就把他那一把皮包骨头

and use him to beat the shit out of you!

拎起来打死你

Stop it!

够了

You think I don't know what you're doing?

你们以为我看不懂吗

You're trying to rattle me.

你们这是想吓唬我

What?

怎么了

Your vein.

你的青筋

Here? It's bulging.

这里吗,都凸出来了

Just like mine did, right before my heart attack.

跟我心脏病发作前一样

Louis, he's not gonna What? Have a heart attack?

路易,他不会,不会心脏病发作吗

That was exactly my thought ten seconds before I was slumped

我在法庭一头栽倒前的十秒钟

on the courtroom floor.

也是这么想的

Oh, wow, it's just like Jenkins.

跟詹金斯一样

Jenkins? No shit, Jenkins too?

詹金斯吗,詹金斯也是吗

He was sitting right next to me, hand to God.

我发誓,他就坐我旁边

And, Louis, you should have seen his wife and kids

路易,你真该看他老婆孩子在葬礼上

at the funeral. Funeral?

那副样子,葬礼

Yeah, you have kids, todd? Yeah, I have two kids.

没错,你也有孩子吧陶德,有两个

Yeah, well, whether it's a heart attack or prison time,

你要是继续撒谎,等着你就两条路

if you do not stop lying to us,

心脏病或是监狱

They're never going to see their father again.

他们再也见不到爸爸了

Do you understand what I just said?

听懂了吗

You are never going to play soccer with them Okay. Okay,

你再也不能和他们踢球了,好了

I am lying to you.

我是骗人了

But please, you gotta help me.

但你们得帮帮我

Well, we want to.

我们是想帮你

But, tdog, you gotta be straight up with your homies

但陶陶,要想让自家人罩着你

if you want us to have your back.

就得老实说实话,懂吗

The truth is, I'm germaphobic.

实话是,我有细菌恐惧症

I have to wash my hands throughout the day.

一天到晚总在洗手

And they get dry, I mean really dry.

手上皮肤特别,特别干

So I have to put on a lot of lotion.

就得抹好多护肤油

And I know this sounds ridiculous,

我知道这听着很不可思议

but my finger must have slipped on the keyboard, and I,

但我就是按键盘的时候手滑了

I hit the wrong stock.

买错股了

You're saying that you didn't even mean to buy that stock?

你本来没想买那只股票吗

Nope, but then it skyrocketed,

没,但那支股开始狂涨

and I wasn't gonna tell everybody that I only bought it

我也不能跟大家说我投了这支股票

because I suffer from dry skin.

只因为我皮肤太干

Please, you can't cut me loose.

求你们了,一定不能抛弃我

I mean, II can't go to prison.

我不能进监狱

Unsanitary.

那里太不干净了

Not that it's any of my business,

我不该管闲事

but it was straight before.

但你领带本来不歪的

I know.

我知道

Oh, I get it.

我懂了

Look less together. Get underestimated.

仪表不整,别人就会低估你

You gotta wave your hand slower.

你得慢点挥手

Thanks. No problem.

多谢,不客气

If you want soap, you just click your heels together three times.

想要肥皂,磕三下脚跟就行

How do you think I'm planning on getting that dryer to work?

我还在想怎么启动干手器呢

You know, you think you wouldn't have these problems,

你们收费这么高

considering what you guys charge.

还以为不会有这些问题

Oh, no, I don't work here.

我不是这里的员工

But you, uh I used to.

但你,原来是

You're Mike Ross.

你是迈克·罗斯

And you're Logan Sanders.

而你就是洛根·桑德斯了

Paper towel?

要纸巾吗

Don't mind if I do.

何不呢

After you.

你先请

Don't mind if I do. I see you two have met.

何不呢,看来你们见过面了

We have.

没错

And don't underestimate him because of his tie.

别因为他领带不整就低估他

I have always estimated that tie correctly.

我一直知道他领带怎么回事

Now, can we talk about business?

能谈正事了吗

Depends on what you're proposing.

看你开什么条件了

That you walk away.

条件是你放手

That doesn't sound like much of a deal.

这听着不像是要谈事啊

Well, he forgot to add the part

他忘记说了

where you walk away $20 million richer.

你会带着两千万走人

Pure profit. No risk.

纯利润,无风险

Winwin.

双赢

All right.

好吧

Sounds good.

听着不错

Guess I just have one question.

我只有一个问题

What exactly are you going to do with this company?

你收购这家公司后打算怎么办

All due respect, I don't see how that's any of your concern.

恕我直言,但我觉得这不归你管

All due respect, you're the one coming to me with an offer.

恕我直言,但你是提条件的一方

So if I say it's my concern, it is.

所以我说归我管,就归我管

Mike, you're asking about a competitor's business plan.

麦克,你是要竞争对手透露商业计划吗

And if he wants to not be competitors,

他要是不想继续做竞争对手

then he needs to answer my question.

就该回答我的问题

Okay, I'll tell you.

那就告诉你

I'm gonna do what anyone would and sell it for parts.

当然是分拆出售,谁都会如此

No deal.

不行

Okay, Mike.

好吧,迈克

You win.

你赢了

Let's, uh, make it 30 million.

三千万怎么样

You could make it a billion, Logan,

洛根,即使你愿意出十亿

and the answer is still gonna be the same.

我还是会拒绝

'Cause I made a promise to Walter Gillis

因为我向沃尔特·吉利斯承诺过

that I would fight to keep his company alive.

我要为他公司的生存而战

And I don't think he's gonna believe that cutting a deal

然而我觉得签一个出卖他员工的协议

to sell his workers out is keeping that promise.

可不能算遵守诺言

I thought you said he was smart.

你不是说他挺聪明的吗

I am, which I why I know what's going on here.

没错,所以我很清楚这里的局面

What exactly is that?

这里什么局面

No one ever tells you no.

从没有人对你说过"不"

You're used to getting what you want.

你已经习惯要风得风,要雨得雨了

But that's gonna stop right now.

可惜到此为止了

You're right.

你说得没错

I do always get what I want.

我确实要风得风,要雨得雨

I don't see how this time's gonna be any different.

这次又有什么不同呢

I'll tell you how it's gonna be different.

我会告诉你有什么不同

This time you're talking about something that I care about.

这次谈的,是我关心的事情

So if you think I'm gonna step aside and let you do

所以你要是觉得我会袖手旁观

Yeah, I don't care if you step aside or not.

我才不管你要不要袖手旁观

When I see something I want, I take it,

我看到想要的东西,就弄到手

And then I do whatever the hell I want with it.

然后它就随我摆布了

And what I wanna do with this company is strip it down,

而对于这个公司,我想做的就是解体它

flip it over Okay, that's enough.

搅个天翻地覆,好了,别说了

No, no, no, let him talk.

不不不,让他说

I wanna hear this. Keep going, Sanders.

我很想听,继续说吧,桑德斯

No, I don't need to because you know how this ends.

不用我多说,因为你对结果心知肚明

Yeah, I do, with me and Walter Gillis on one side

对,我知道我会和沃尔特·吉利斯一个阵营

and you crying to your daddy on the other.

而你在另一个阵营跟爸爸哭天抹泪

We're done.

到此为止

You're right.

是的

We are.

到此为止

Listen to me, the next time I say "Don't come to a meeting",

听着,下次我说"你不要参加会面"时

don't come to a meeting.

你就不要参加会面

He came at me just as hard as

他那么凶狠地攻击我

I don't give a shit what he did.

我才不管他做了什么

Now, if you'll excuse me.

我要失陪一下

Where are you going? To get you this company.

你去哪,去为你夺回这个公司

What are you talking about? Weren't you listening?

你说什么,你刚才没听懂吗

He just gave up his weak spot.

他露出了薄弱点

Was that true about Jenkins?

詹金斯的事是真的吗

I don't even know a Jenkins.

詹金斯是谁我都不知道

But I do know Todd's vein wasn't bulging.

但我知道陶德并没有青筋暴出

And, Louis, you were actually pretty good in there.

路易,你在会议室表现得很好

Yeah, I was. And so were you.

我知道,你表现得也不错

So we're in agreement.

所以我们意见统一了

Yeah, you don't completely suck.

是的,你也不是一无是处

I just meant that we should stick by Todd Smith.

我是说,我们应该忠实于陶德·史密斯

That story was so ridiculous, it just might be true.

他说的太荒唐了,但有可能是真的

Great, I'll call Felton and make the recommendation.

很好,那我去打电话给富顿证券提出建议

Well, hold up. You're gonna do what now?

等一下,你要去干什么

Call my client? Louis.

打电话给我的客户,路易

It may be your client, but it's still my case.

它也许是你的客户,但也是我的案子

Like hell it is, Jeff.

见鬼,杰夫

Okay. Okay, you call. Oh, I plan to.

好吧,那你打,我是要打

And when I do, I'll be telling them

我会告诉他们

that Mr. Slippery Fingers is no longer our problem.

那位手滑先生已经不成问题了

Just one second ago, you said you believed him.

一秒钟之前你还说你相信他

Yeah, I also told you that his story was so ridiculous

是,我也说了他说得太荒唐

and nobody would believe it.

没人会相信

Well, then it's our job to make them believe it, Louis,

那我们的工作就是让人们相信它,路易

Or this guy could wind up in prison.

否则他可能就要坐牢了

He is not my concern, Jeff.

我不管他,杰夫

Felton Securities is.

我管的是富顿证券

Walter Gillis knows what he's doing.

沃尔特·吉利斯知道他在干什么

Yeah, so do I.

我也知道

He's letting your pension go unfunded,

他是要让你赔上养老金

So he can hoard $1 billion.

这样他自己就可以囤下十亿美元

No, that money is earmarked for expansion into Asia.

不,那笔钱是要用于发展亚洲业务的

And I believe in Walter's vision.

而且我相信沃尔特的构想

You might, but do the workers you represent?

是的,可你们的员工相信吗

You're acting as if our fund is empty.

你说得好像我们已经没有资金了似的

I'm acting as if it's 40% full.

我说得是你们只剩40%的资金了

And let me guess, you're gonna fill up the rest.

让我猜猜,你是要补上剩下的部分吗

Someone else wants to acquire Gillis' company

在我们能出价之前

before we can make an offer.

就有其他人想要吉利斯的公司

If you vote to block it,

如果你投反对票

we will fully fund your pension the day we take over.

我们一接手公司,就会补上你的养老金

You're talking about me selling out my friend.

你是要我出卖朋友

I'm talking about $500 million.

我是在跟你谈五亿美元的问题

And why can you fund it and they can't?

他们弄不来资金,你们怎么就能

Well, they can with half that billion, but they won't.

他们用那五亿可以做到,可人家不会愿意

Because like I said, he's hoarding it for that pipe dream.

就像我说的,他正在为那个白日梦囤积资金

You're gonna take that billion for yourselves.

你会把那十亿美元收入自己腰包

Half.

五亿

The other half goes to you and your union

另外五亿给你和你的组织

the men Walter Gillis supposedly cares about.

给那些沃尔特·吉利斯可能关心的人

Pete, this is gonna happen whether it's me or someone else.

皮特,换做是别人,事情也会是这样

And someone else may not give you the chance to do

而且别人可能不会给你机会

what you were elected to do:

去做你应该做的事

Protect your people.

保护你的员工

How'd your meeting with Harvey go today?

今天跟哈维会面怎么样

I thought talking about work was against the rules.

我们不是说过吗,谈工作犯规

Talking about work is. Talking about our day isn't.

谈工作犯规,但是谈今天过得如何不犯规

I mean, if we can't do that, then we're letting the case

如果我们什么都不能谈,那么案子

come between us, right?

就把我们拆散了,对吗

My meeting with Harvey went fine.

我跟哈维的会面挺好的

But you didn't take the deal.

但你没接受协议

Because it wasn't a good deal.

因为那个协议不怎么样

Fine.

好吧

Okay, what's the matter with you?

好吧,到底怎么了

What's the matter is that I heard what happened.

事实是,我都听说了

From him? No, from donna.

听哈维说了,不,听唐娜说的

But it could have been from any of the 50 people

但也有可能是听看到你们大吵一架的

who saw the two of you going at it.

另外五十个人说起

Rachel Just tell me this.

瑞秋,告诉我

Did you refuse the deal because it wasn't good enough

你拒绝协议是因为它不够好

or because it came from Logan?

还是因为这是洛根的主意

You think I didn't take this deal

你觉得我拒绝这个交易

because of your history with this asshole?

是因为你和这混蛋的那段过去吗

Well, you did just call him an asshole.

你刚才确实叫他混蛋来着

He's an asshole because he's willing to decimate a company

那是因为他为了赚钱

just to put some money in his pocket.

可以把一家公司大肆拆分

Look, I gave my word to Walter Gillis.

我向沃尔特·吉利斯保证过

That's what I told harvey and what I told Logan

我跟哈维和洛根也是这么说的

and what I didn't think I'd have to tell you.

我还以为不用再跟你说了

I'm just saying, all of this could have been over today.

我只想说,这一切原本可以在今天结束

You think I don't want this to be over?

你以为我不想了结吗

I do.

我也想

But I can't take that deal.

但我不能接受那个提议

And we said we wouldn't let this come between us.

而且我们说好不会让工作影响我俩的

So don't.

所以别谈了

Hi, Donna. Hey, Louis.

嗨,唐娜,嗨,路易

What can I do for you?

有什么需要我帮忙的吗

Oh, well, I just came in

我就是过来

to bring you this and this

把这个和这个

and

还有

all of these.

这些东西给你

Those are the last seven Todd Smiths you evaluated.

你之前评估过的七个同类案件的当事人

Donna Seven.

唐娜,七个

And you didn't cut one of them loose.

你一个都没有弃之不顾

You heard me and Malone. I did.

你听到我和马龙的谈话了,对

And you're cutting this guy loose just to spite him.

你这次撒手不管是为了刁难他

That's ridiculous.

太可笑了

Okay, so this has nothing to do with Malone?

好,那这次和马龙无关咯

Nothing.

无关

Where'd you get that?

你从哪里弄到的

Come on. You know where I got it.

拜托,你心知肚明

Louis...

路易

I know he took your dream.

我知道他夺走了你的梦想

I mean, she didn't even consider me.

她想都没想过我

Just brings him in, had me train him,

就把他招进公司,让我训练他

and gives him the corner office.

还把拐角办公室给他

Hey, did I ever tell you about the time that I auditioned

我告诉过你我在大学时试镜

for Hamlet in college?

《哈姆雷特》里的角色吗

Obviously, you played Ophelia.

你肯定演得是奥菲利亚(女主角)

No, Chrissy Kiff did.

不,克丽丝·吉福得到了那个角色

I was her understudy,

我是她的替补

and I was so jealous.

我当时太嫉妒她了

I found myself wishing that something would happen to her,

我发现自己竟然期盼她会出什么事

that she would get sick or she would twist an ankle.

比如生个病或者扭到脚

And then, the day before we closed...

后来,就在我们要演出的前一天

Her father died.

她父亲去世了

Donna, that wasn't your fault.

唐娜,这不是你的错

But I still felt horrible

但我还是感觉很糟

and ashamed

还很羞愧

'cause my jealousy had brought out something really ugly in me.

因为我的嫉妒引出了我内心的丑陋

And as you can tell, I still regret that.

你也看得出来,我至今还在后悔

You know you've never told me a story about yourself like that before.

你以前从没跟我聊过这类事情

I've never told anyone that story before.

我没跟任何人说过这件事

Louis, I know how badly you wanted this.

路易,我知道你很想得到那个位子

But this is a man's life.

但那关乎一个人的性命

We won't cut him loose.

我们不能袖手不管

I'll tell Malone.

我会告诉马龙

I'm proud of you, Louis.

我为你骄傲,路易

Did you get an offer to walk away from your takeover?

有人开价让你放弃这次收购吗

I did.

What was the offer?

什么样的条件

$30 million.

3000万

And you turned it down? What the hell is wrong with you?

而你拒绝了,你脑子有问题吗

They're gonna rip the company apart.

他们会把这个公司分解

I don't care if they wanna use Walter Gillis' head

就算他们想用沃尔特·吉利斯的头作镇纸

as a paperweight.

我也不在乎

You said you wanted a grand slam.

你说你要一次全垒打

That offer is a double.

那个只是二垒打

Well, I'd rather have a double than nothing.

那总比什么都没有的强

Look, I know what I am doing here.

我清楚我现在在做的事

Do you?

是吗

Because they just flipped the head of the union.

因为他们刚争取到了工会主席

And without his vote, we don't have shit.

少了他那一票,我们什么都没有

What? These guys play to win.

什么,这些人是动真格的

They just promised $1/2billion donation to their pension fund.

他们刚保证将五亿美金捐给退休基金

And unless Walter Gillis is gonna match it,

除非沃尔特·吉利斯也能出那么多

we're done.

否则就玩完了

Yeah.

That's what I thought.

我是这么想的

You get that $30 million,

要么接受3000万的开价

or you find yourself another job.

要么你另谋高就吧

Donna, did you need something?

唐娜,有事吗

No, but Louis does.

不,是路易

He was planning to pitch you that he take on Jeff Malone

在你和哈维见杰夫·马龙之前

before you and Harvey even met him.

他就想向你毛遂自荐

He saw Woodall coming before we did?

他先我们一步预见到伍德尔想对付我们吗

And if he won,

如果他赢了

he was hoping that that would mean name partner.

他本以为能成为冠名合伙人

I empathize with that, Donna. I do.

我理解,唐娜,真的

But I have to make decisions based on what's best for the firm.

但我得从律所的利益出发,作出决策

And I'm not here to change your mind,

我不是来劝你改变心意

but maybe if you did something else for Louis

但你可以为路易做点别的

Such as?

比如

Giving him the corner office.

给他拐角办公室

You mean Jeff Malone's office?

你是指杰夫·马龙的办公室

He could move to Louis'.

他可以搬到路易那间去

I appreciate you letting me know about Louis,

感谢你提醒我路易的事

but I'm not going to do that.

但我不会那么做的

Well, why not? Jeff Malone just got here.

为什么,杰夫·马龙才刚进律所

Because I said so. Now if you'll excuse me

因为我说了算,如果你没有别的事...

You're sleeping with him.

你跟他睡了

What? Of course.

什么,显然

That glow, the morning meetings, you had Harvey take your lunch.

那气色,晨会,让哈维替你赴约

How could I miss it? I'm losing my edge.

我怎么没注意到呢,我没以前敏锐了

Donna, there is nothing going on between

唐娜,我和马龙之间没有...

You're not losing your edge.

你还是跟以往一样敏锐

But I ended my relationship with Jeff Malone

但我雇佣杰夫·马龙的当天

the day that I hired him.

就跟他分手了

And I respect that.

值得尊敬

But you said you make decisions

但你说你做决策

based on what's best for the firm.

是考虑到律所的利益

Isn't giving Louis his dignity back good for the firm?

把路易的尊严还给他难道对律所不好吗

Hey, I got your message.

我收到你的信息了

Usually when someone wants to talk business

一般有人想谈生意...

I want to take your offer.

我想接受你们的提议

Mike, that offer's gone.

迈克,那交易已经过时了

And what if I told you I'd take less?

如果我要少点呢

I'd say I can't give you less.

少点也给不了

Come on, you're the guy who settles.

拜托,是你们要和解

I'm telling you I wanna settle.

我现在告诉你我想和解了

You're telling me you have to settle.

你是说你必须得和解了

And I know that you can get that offer back.

我知道你能拿回那份要约

It's not my job to get it back.

但那不是我的工作

And even if it was, you think he's gonna give you a nickel

就算是,你觉得你说了那些话后

after what you said to him?

他还会给你一分钱吗

What I said to him?What about what he said to me?

我说的话,那他说的话怎么算

I don't care what he said to you.

我不关心他说了什么

I gave you a way out,

我给了你一条出路

and you insisted on going to that meeting.

但你非得去开会

You didn't do that for me. You did that for your client.

你那不是为我,是为了你的客户

What difference does it make? It was a wingoddamnwin.

有什么区别,那计划是双赢

And you shit all over it.

而你把它当狗屎了

Now I'm saying, I'll take it.

现在我说,我接受

Yeah, well, it doesn't work that way.

可事情不会顺你心了

I'm here as a courtesy.

我是出于礼节才来的

You're only here because you lost.

你来是因为你要输了

Harvey, I'm Enough.

哈维,我... 够了

That company's fate is sealed. It always has been.

那家公司命运已定,早就定了

And the next time you walk away from the table,

下次你离开谈判桌时

be prepared to walk away from the table.

准备好承担后果

Wanna pour me one of those?

能给我倒一杯吗

Help yourself.

请自便吧

So what's going on with Mike Ross?

迈克·罗斯怎么了

How do you know I'm thinking about mike ross?

你怎么知道我在想迈克·罗斯的事

Who else would it be?

还能是谁呢

He got you on the ropes?

他把你逼入绝境了

No, I got him.

是我把他逼入绝境了

And he's about to go down.

他要完了

How do you know?

你怎么知道

'Cause the only way to stay in the game

因为他要还想玩下去

is to get Walter Gillis to give up his dream.

只能让沃尔特·吉利斯放弃梦想

And you don't think he has the stomach

而你觉得他不愿意

to rip off the arm to save the body.

断臂求生

No, he doesn't.

对,他不愿意

You don't seem to feel good about that.

你好像赢了也不太高兴

No, I don't.

是不高兴

Harvey.

哈维

Do you remember when I gave you the Collins case?

你记得我把柯林斯的案子给你的时候吗

Yeah.

记得

It was brutal, what we had to do.

很残忍,但我们必须做

It was my first taste of that kind of thing.

那是我第一次遇到那样的事

And you loved it.

而你喜欢那感觉

What's your point?

你想说什么

Some people love the taste of blood.

有些人就是喜欢血腥味

Other people, hmm.

有些人就...

Better to find out who you are sooner than later.

早点认清自己总是好的

You saying I'm doing him a favor?

你说我在帮他

I'm saying, you're being who you are

我是说,你在做自己

and letting him be who he is.

同时也在让他做自己

What are you doing?

你在做什么

I'm just thinking about how much

只是在想

I'm going to miss having my own office.

以后会多想念自己的办公室

Put your pride away, okay? You can still go back to Harvey.

把自尊心放一放,你还可以去找哈维

I went back to Harvey.

我去找过他

The money's off the table.

交易已经作废了

Then you have to flip that vote.

那你必须改变投票结果

The only way to do that is to get Walter Gillis

唯一的办法是让沃尔特·吉利斯

to put $500 million into that pension fund.

往养老基金里投5亿美元

And if he does that, he loses his expansion.

如果他那么做,就会失去扩张能力

Mike, then do it.

迈克,那就去做

Amy, when his son died, this company became his family.

艾米,他儿子死后,这公司就是他的家

If he doesn't expand, then his company's gonna die too.

如果他不扩张,他的公司也会死

I ask him to do that, then I'm no better than Logan.

我要求他那么做,就比洛根好不到哪去

No, you are better, because after you do this,

不,你比他好,因为做完这事

you're still gonna fight to keep them alive.

你还会拼尽全力让他们活下去

Gillis is not gonna see it that way.

吉利斯不会那么看问题

He's just gonna see some slick banker

他只会看到狡猾的银行家

who sold him a bill of goods just to end up doing

给了他美好愿景,却做了跟别人一样的事

what everybody else was at least up front about.

至少别人还来得直截了当

Then why don't you just pack up your shit

那你干嘛不卷卷你的破铺盖

and crawl out of here with your tail between your legs?

夹着尾巴爬出去呢

Because if you don't have the stomach to handle this,

如果你不想搞定这事

then you don't belong here.

就没资格待在这里

Hey, uh, got your message.

我收到你信息了

Is there something wrong with Felton Securities?

富顿证券出什么问题了吗

Not at all.

完全没有

Oh, thank god.

谢天谢地

I just assumed since you wanted to meet here in Malone's office.

我以为要在马龙办公室见是因为那个

Oh, this isn't his office anymore.

这不是他的办公室了

Oh, did he get fired?

他被开了吗

No, but he is moving.

不,但他要搬出去了

Louis, I know it hasn't always been easy for you

路易,我知道对你而言

to embrace new partners,

接受新合伙人一直不容易

but you've made a great effort with Jeff.

你确实努力接受了杰夫

All in a day's work.

一天的工作而已

And your day's work has benefited this firm for years.

你这一天可以让律所受益几年

So we thought it was time to show you

所以我觉得该给你

a little overdue appreciation.

一点迟到的奖赏了

This office?

这间办公室

I gave this office to Jeff

我把这件办公室给杰夫

because I wanted him to feel valued here.

是因为我想让他感觉受到了重视

But the truth is, I I should have given it to you.

但实际上,我应该把它给你

I don't know what to say.

我不知道该说什么好

Oh, okay.

好吧

All right, let it out.

好了,哭出来吧

No way.

不可能

Pete Kreeling would never side with them.

皮特·科瑞林永远不会支持他们

He would, and he has,

他会,他已经这样做了

because they offered what you couldn't

因为他们给了他你给不了的东西

security for his workers.

给他的工人们的保障

They're my goddamn workers.

他们是我的工人

Then show them that you care about them.

那就让他们知道你在乎他们

Fund the pension, and fund it now.

拨款给养老金,现在就拨款

You told me you'd fight to keep this from happening.

你说过你会尽力阻止这种事情发生

I told you I would fight to protect your company.

我告诉你我会尽力保护你的公司

And right now, this is the best way of doing that.

而现在,这是实现这个目标的最好方法

You're talking about using my expansion money.

这需要动用我本想用来扩张的钱

If you don't use it now,

如果你现在不用那笔钱

there's gonna be nothing to expand.

就没有公司可以让你扩张了

You son of a bitch, you manipulated me.

你个混蛋,你利用了我

No, I told you a war was coming

不,我告诉你战争即将打响

and that you needed a war chest.

而你需要战争基金

Well, now is the time to crack it open.

现在是这笔钱派上用场的时候了

You told me what I wanted to hear to get me on your side.

你告诉我我想听的,让我和你站在一边

You're the same as them.

你和他们一个德行

You're wrong. I looked you in the eye,

你错了,我当着你的面

and I told you that I wanted to save your company.

告诉你我想保住你的公司

They looked me in the eye

他们却当着我的面

and told me they wanted to rip it apart.

告诉我他们想把它拆得七零八落

You're the same as them!

你和他们一个德行

And you're an naive old man having a tantrum

而你是一个幼稚的老头

because he's not getting his way!

稍不如意就乱发脾气

That expansion was my dream.

这次扩张是我的梦想

I know.

我理解

But now it's time to wake up.

但现在是梦醒的时候了

Fund the pension, Walter.

拨款给养老金吧,沃尔特

Pete Kreeling's vote stays in our favor, and...

皮特·科瑞林会把票投给我们

we live to fight another day.

我们还有资本卷土重来

No.

不行

I just wanted to thank you, you know, for the new office.

我只是想感谢你,给我新办公室

It's a downgrade.

那是降级

Not to me.

对我来说不是

I also wanted to thank you for lunch.

我还想因为午饭感谢你

I didn't show up for lunch.

午饭我没有出现

I know.You thought you were sending me a message.

我知道,你以为你借此传达了一种讯息

I was sending you a message.

我就是在向你传达讯息

Not the one you wanted, Jessica.

并不是你想的那种讯息,杰西卡

You see, because what I heard is that

因为从我的角度看

you don't trust yourself around me.

你没有信心在接近我的时候克制自己

If I didn't,

如果我没有

I wouldn't have put you right next door.

我就不会把你安排在我隔壁

Jessica, say what you will,

杰西卡,随便你怎么说

but we both know where this is headed

但你我都知道结局会是

you and me watching these.

你和我一起看这部电影

You think you know me that well?

你以为自己非常了解我

Well, if I don't,

就算不了解

I'm about to.

那也快了

Neighbor.

邻居

More. More. More. Ah, ah.

再过来一点,过来一点,好了

Thank you.

谢谢

Happy corner office.

乔迁贺礼

Open it.

打开啊

Is this... Me.

这是... 我

As Ophelia.

扮演奥菲丽娅

But I thought you

但我以为你...

Yeah, well,

是的,不过

sometimes bitter memories

有时候苦涩的回忆

become bittersweet

会变得甘苦参半

when you share them with a friend.

当你和一个朋友分享的时候

You here to pick up Rachel?

你是来接瑞秋的吗

No.

不是

No, I just came by to say thanks.

不,我是顺道过来感谢你的

For what?

为了什么

For not giving me a way out.

为了没有给我退路

You funded the pension.

你们给养老金拨款了

100%.

没错

You just got rid of half your war chest.

你刚刚花掉了你一半的战争基金

Maybe,

可能吧

but I also did what you thought I couldn't do.

但我也做到了你以为我做不到的事

I got the vote back.

我把投票争取回来了

Maybe now you'll realize that I'm willing to go the distance.

现在你大概能明白我的决心了吧

All you did was make it to round two.

你不过是坚持到了第二轮

Oh, so you thought

你以为

this was gonna be like one of those early Tyson fights,

这会是以前那些小打小闹

the ones that only lasted 45 seconds.

很快就结束的那种吗

Remember what happened the first time

还记得第一次有人坚持过第一轮时

someone made it out of round one?

发生了什么事吗

And what ever did happen to Buster Douglas?

终归还是会输掉

I don't know, but wherever he is,

可能吧,但不论后来如何

they can't take that title away from him.

胜利永远摆在那里

What you working on?

你在做什么呢

You know what I'm working on.

你知道我在做什么

You wanna go home?

要回家吗

Harvey.

哈维

Guess that means you're gonna be working late, huh?

我猜这意味着你要加班了

Thanks to the guy we're up against.

这要归功于我们的对手

He is proving to be much tougher than everyone expected.

事实证明他比所有人预想的要更强

Everyone?

所有人

Not everyone.

不是所有人

He sounds like a real douche bag.

听起来这人是个十足的混蛋

You know, he's not that tough.

其实他也没那么强

I can work on this tomorrow.

我可以明天接着干

Let's get out of here.

我们走吧

You really gonna work on that tomorrow?

你真的要明天再工作吗

No, I'm going to work on it later tonight,

不,我只是准备今天晚些时候再弄

but at least I'll be home.

不过至少我会回家

Think I can take a look at it when you're done?

你做完后能给我看一眼吗

I think not.

不可以

Just a proofread?

只是帮你校对一下

Ah, still no.

还是不行

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx4/490064.html