诉讼双雄第四季 第9集 傅滋曼的巨大能量(在线收听

I want you to decide if you love me

我想让你决定你对我的爱

more than you hate What I did,

和对我行为的厌恶哪个更深

and if you do,

如果你爱我

then I want you to come home.

我希望你回家

and the only they'll definitely find

如果他们检查这些文件

if they get a look at those files,

只会发现

is that you embezzled money.

你贪污受贿

Listen to me, god damn it. We need to undo this deal.

听我说,该死的,我们得撤销这个交易

We have nothing to hide. No, no, this is a ploy.

我们没什么好遮掩的,不,这是他的策略

He's trying to get me on record stating that

他是想证明我们拿到了

we have everything, and if I find nothing,

全部文件,如果我一无所获

he's gonna file malicious prosecution charges.

他会以诬告起诉我

Actually, sean, I'm filing those charges right now.

事实上,肖恩,我现在就要以诬告起诉你

Harvey went to court this morning,

今早哈维去了法院

and agreed to hand over every single document on the Gillis takeover,

同意交出一切关于吉利斯收购的文件

including Forstman.

包括傅滋曼的文件

Shit!

该死

Then it's only a matter of time before

那我带着手铐被警察带走

I'm marched out of here in handcuffs.

只是时间问题了

If he did make a dirty deal with Forstman,

如果他真的跟傅滋曼达成了非法协议

it wouldn't have been in those documents.

证据不会在那些文件里

It would've been in The documents

而会在,那些

we just told the court we're happy to turn over.

我们刚刚答应法院愿意上交的文件里

What are you going to do?

你想做什么

I'm gonna find out what the hell Louis did.

我要去查出路易究竟做了什么

I made a huge mistake.

我犯了个大错

What's going on?

发生了什么事

Louis, I want you to tell Harvey exactly

路易,你把刚才跟我说的话

what you just told me, or I will.

原封不动的告诉哈维,你不说的话我说

He doesn't have to.

他不用说了

He made a dirty deal with Forstman.

他跟傅滋曼达成了非法协议

Harvey, I can explain.

哈维,我可以解释的

Explain what, that you put the firm in jeopardy

解释什么,解释你将律所置于危机中

all because you had to be the hero?

只是因为自己想当英雄吗

I didn't do it to be the hero.

我那样做不是为了当英雄

I didn't even know I was gonna do it at all. What?

我都不知道我会那样做,什么

The deal was closed, and you were so happy we won.

交易达成了,你看到我们赢了那么高兴

Then I went back that night, Forstman said if I didn't

之后我又回去了,傅滋曼说如果

funnel the money overseas, the deal was off,

我不将钱转到海外,他就取消交易

so I did it.

所以我就那样做了

There's more.

肯定还有别的

How do you know there's more?

你怎么知道还有别的

Because with Forstman there's always more.

因为他是在和傅滋曼做交易

He made me take a million dollars out of the deal so

他让我从交易中收了一百万美金

I couldn't turn on him later.

好让我之后不会检举他

Jesus Christ. I had no choice!

我的天哪,我没得选

Bullshit, you had no choice!

去你的没得选

You could've said no at any goddamn point along the way,

你可以在任何一个时点上说不

but you didn't, because all you cared about was yourself.

但你没有,因为你只在乎你自己

Okay, if I care about myself so much,

好吧,如果我那么在乎我自己

how come I'm in here telling you that I'm gonna confess?

我怎么会在这里跟你说我要去自首呢

You want to confess? Be my guest!

你要自首,随你便

Harvey, that's enough.

哈维,够了

Louis...the problem with that

路易,这样做的问题是

is that we're innocent.

我们是无辜的

Cahill's plan is to throw mud against the wall

卡荷尔的计划就是广泛撒网

and see what sticks.

看你哪里有漏洞

You tell him about what you did,

你如果告诉他了

and all of a sudden,

突然之间

everything sticks. Okay.

所有事都会变成漏洞,好吧

But I have to do something to help.

但我一定要出一份力

You will, when the time comes.

会有机会的,等到时机成熟的时候

Right now, I need to talk to Harvey.

现在,我需要和哈维谈谈

I can't believe you're taking

我不敢相信你竟然

this as well as you are.

如此平静地接受了这件事

I'm not taking this well at all.

我一点也不平静

Then what the hell are you being so nice to him for?

那你对他那么和善是为什么

Did you hear?

你没听到吗

He was going to confess.

他要去自首

I had to calm him down.

我必须安抚他

So you're not gonna stand by him?

所以你不是要纵容他吗

Stand by him?

纵容他

The second this thing is over,

等这件事完结

I'm gonna fire his goddamn ass.

我就要把他解雇

How was your shower?

洗澡洗得怎么样

It was great. Rachel,

感觉不错,瑞秋

you don't have to clean up for me. I live here.

你不用为了我专门收拾,我住在这

I know, I just...I want everything to be perfect.

我知道,只是,我想让一切都完美些

It is.

很完美了

Is this my parents' photo album?

这是我父母的相册吗

Oh, yeah, it was in the back of the closet.

是的,之前在衣帽间角落放着

Yeah, I know where it was. Why is it out here?

是的,我知道,但为什么被拿出来了

Because I was looking for

因为我想找找

pictures of you.

你的照片

What do you want to do for dinner tonight?

今天晚餐你有什么打算

I was thinking maybe we could hit

我想也许我们可以去

that little Mexican spot.

那家墨西哥小馆子

No. You just got back here.

不行,你刚回来

I don't want to go anywhere.

我哪里也不想去

I don't either, but we don't have anything to eat.

我也不想,但我们什么吃的也没有

Don't we? well, I know for a fact

真的吗,我肯定

we don't have any bean and cheese burritos.

我们没有豆子芝士墨西哥卷饼

Mm, then why are there six of them in the fridge right now?

那为什么冰箱里现在有六个卷饼呢

You hate them.

你讨厌吃这个

I do, but you love them, and

是的,但你喜欢吃,而且

I wanted you to have them here when you came home.

我希望在你回家的时候能有的吃

And what if I didn't come home tonight?

那我今晚要是不回来呢

Then I would have bought fresh ones again tomorrow.

那我就要明天再去买新鲜的了

Thanks, Rachel.

谢谢,瑞秋

It's good to have you home.

有你在家真好

It's good to be home.

回家的感觉也很好

What happened?

发生了什么事

I thought you had a date.

我以为你今晚有约

I canceled it, and I asked you a question.

我推掉了,而且我在问你话呢

I don't want to talk about it,

我不想说这件事

because I know what you're going to say.

因为我知道你会说什么

Harvey, I don't even know what exactly Louis did.

哈维,我连路易做了什么都不知道

He broke the law to close Forstman.

他为了和傅滋曼交易违法了

He broke it or Forstman made him break it?

他违法了还是傅滋曼逼他那么做的

What's the goddamn difference? Harvey

有什么区别吗,哈维

You don't have to say it, Donna,

你不用说了,唐娜

I've heard it a thousand times.

我都听过上千次了

Louis only did this to get my approval.

路易这么做只是为了得到我的认同

And you know what, I don't give a shit

但你知道吗,我不在乎

that I agreed to be his best man.

我答应当他的伴郎

He put you, me, and every one of us in jeopardy

他把你,我,还有我们每个人置于危险之中

to get what he wanted.

就为了得到自己想要的

Well, I was gonna say that,

我确实想那么说

but instead I'll say this:

但我现在要说的是

You put us all in jeopardy too.

你也把我们都置于危险之中了

When the hell did I do that?

我什么时候那么做了

The day you hired Mike, and by the way,

你雇佣迈克的那天,而且顺便一提

I'm guessing he wouldn't even be back here

我猜如果不是路易做了那些事

if Louis hadn't done what he did.

他根本回不来

Then tell that to Jessica, 'cause when it's over,

那就去跟杰西卡说,因为这事结束以后

she's gonna fire him.

她就会解雇他

They keep this place open late for you?

他们为了你延迟打烊吗

Ownership has its privileges.

业主总是有特权的

What do you want, Harvey?

你想怎样,哈维

I want you to undo the dirty deal

我想你撤销和路易·利特

you made with Louis Litt.

达成的违法交易

Dirty deal. Doesn't sound like me at all.

违法交易,不像是我会做的事情

How does prison sound?

那监狱像吗

Because the S.E.C. is gonna get a record

因为证监会会收到一份

of the shit you pulled tomorrow morning.

你做过的肮脏事的记录

There is no record, 'cause I didn't do anything.

根本没有那样的记录,因为我什么都没做

Louis Litt came to me,

是路易·利特来找我的

and he's the one who embezzled money.

也是他贪污了赃款

And your grudge isn't with Louis.

你恨的不是路易

It's with me, so let him go.

是我,放过他吧

Live to fight me another day.

保全自己,择日再跟我斗

If I let him off, I let you off,

如果我放过了他,那就是放过了你

and I don't think I want to do that.

我想我不愿意那样做

Then you're forcing me to turn you in

那你就是逼我

for what you did 12 years ago.

检举你12年前做的事情

No way. You're not gonna do that,

不可能,你不会的

because you did it too, pal.

因为你也牵涉其中了,伙计

But if you did it to Louis

但你如果对路易那样做了

and you did it to me,

对我也那样做了

you did it to a hundred others.

那你肯定也对很多人那样做过

And if you don't do what I'm asking,

如果你不按照我说的做

I'll just have to find the one in a hundred

我只需要在那很多人中

that's in a position to turn on you.

找到一个愿意检举你的人

I'll take my chances, Harvey.

我愿意赌一把,哈维

Now, get out of my face.

现在,从我面前消失

Let me finish my cigar in peace.

让我好好享受我的雪茄

You know? Of course I do.

你知道了,我当然知道

I never meant to Louis...

我从来没想过,路易

I understand why you did what you did.

我理解你为什么那样做

You do? Yes.

真的吗,是的

You went down a path with the best intentions,

你的出发点是好的

and then it just got worse and worse

但事情却演变的越来越糟

until it was too late.

直到一切都太迟了

Feel like shit. And you should.

我感觉糟透了,你应得的

What?

什么

But you just said I understand? I do.

但你刚刚还说,说我理解,对

But I don't think you understand

但我觉得你没明白

that every other time you screwed up, it was a mistake,

别的时候你搞砸了,那都是失误

and this time, it was a choice!

但这次,是你选的

That's what Harvey said.

哈维就是这么说的

Of course that's what Harvey said.

当然是哈维说的

And just because I get what happened,

就因为我理解你

it doesn't mean that you deserve to be let off the hook,

并不意味着应该放你一马

so if you've come in here to ask me

所以如果你又是来求我

to go to him for the millionth time, I'm

和以前一样在他面前说你好话,我

No, I'm not here for that.

不,我找你不是为了这个

Thenthen what are you here for?

那,那你来这干嘛

I'm here to ask you if I'm gonna get fired.

我来问你我会不会被解雇

What? I saw how he looked at me, Donna.

什么,我看到他看我的眼神了,唐娜

I know he trusts you,

我知道他信任你

but I need to know if Harvey's planning on firing me.

但我需要知道哈维是不是打算解雇我

No, Louis.

不,路易

To my knowledge,

就我所知

Harvey isn't planning to fire you.

哈维没打算解雇你

Thank you, Donna.

谢谢你,唐娜

I knew I could count on you.

我就知道你靠得住

Can't remember the last time I saw you in here.

我都记不清上回在这见到你是什么时候了

I can't remember the last time this firm faced prosecution.

我也记不清这家律所多久没被起诉了

I can. Ava Hessington. And after that,

我记得,艾娃·海辛顿,那以后

we said it would never come to this again.

我们曾说决不能再发生这种事

How the hell did it?

到底是怎么搞的

We stepped into the ring with Charles Forstman.

因为我们的对手是查尔斯·傅滋曼

I'm guessing he didn't budge last night.

我猜他昨晚没改变主意

He didn't.

他没有

He sheltered himself,

他选择自辩

and he'd rather laugh in my face

宁愿冒着被证监会盯上的风险

than be 100% protected against the S.E.C.

也要当面嘲笑我

You have a plan "B"?

你有备选方案吗

He doesn't, but I do.

他没有,但我有

What the hell is it?

那到底是什么

What would you do if you were Cahill?

如果你是卡荷尔你会怎么做

Go through every one of these boxes,

仔细调查这盒子里的每一个人

and start deposing us.

然后找我们取证

Okay, so what if while he's doing that,

好,那如果他一开始行动

we start deposing him?

我们就开始找他取证呢

Did you come here to personally deliver my files?

你亲自来这里给我送文件吗

I came here to personally deliver this.

我亲自来这里送这个

Well, if it's an invitation to your birthday party,

如果这是你生日会的邀请函

I think I'm busy that day.

我想那天我没空

That's too bad. I promised the children a clown.

可惜,我答应了孩子们会有小丑的

You've got to be kidding me.

你这一定是在逗我

You got Judge Hopkins to let you start depositions

你让霍普金斯法官同意你

on your malicious prosecution bullshit?

针对你狗屁诬告进行采证

He didn't think it was bullshit,

他可不觉得这是狗屁

which is why he's letting me start

所以他才让我从你的小男友

with your boyfriend Eric Woodall.

埃里克·伍德尔开始

You trying to take my eye off the ball, Harvey?

你是想分散我注意力,哈维

This is the ball, Sean.

这就是事情关键,肖恩

It's a wrecking ball, and it's headed your way.

这是致命一击,准备接招吧

Louis, where the hell have you been?

路易,你到底去哪了

Those documents are on their way over.

那些文件要上交了

Katrina, relax.

卡特里娜,放松

Relax?

放松

The last time I saw you, you were worried

上回我见你的时候,你还在担心

about going to prison.

会不会进监狱

What did you decide to do?

你打算怎么做

I went to Harvey and Jessica,

我去找了哈维和杰西卡

and I told them everything. What?

然后告诉了他们一切,什么

Jessica said that I made a mistake,

杰西卡说我犯了个错误

and they're working on a way out.

而他们在想解决的办法

Louis, have you seen any mafia movie ever made?

路易,你看过黑手党电影吗

I'm not really a fan of the genre.

其实我不太喜欢那种电影

I find it to be a little offensive to Italians

我觉得这种电影有点冒犯意大利人

Shut up, and listen.

闭嘴,听着

She's telling you to your face she'll let you live,

她当着你的面,告诉你她会饶你一命

but behind your back, she's making plans to whack you.

但背地里,她在计划狠狠搞你

Holy shit, I'm living on borrowed time.

老天,我离死不远了

Unless you fix this, because if you don't,

除非你解决这事,因为如果你没做到

even if Jessica manages to keep you out of prison,

即使杰西卡保你免受牢狱之灾

she'll be coming to fire you.

她也会炒了你

Jessica, I was just thinking about

杰西卡,我刚在想

our dinner plans tonight, and I think that...

我们今晚吃什么,我想...

What's wrong? We're going after Eric Woodall.

怎么了,我们在调查埃里克·伍德尔

Harvey moved up the time line.

哈维加快了进度

And since this is Harvey's case now...

那既然现在这是哈维的案子了

Why are you talking to me?

你和我说这个做什么

'Cause I need you to find out every dirty thing

因为我需要你查出所有埃里克·伍德尔

Eric Woodall has ever done, condoned, or been part of.

做过,知情或参与过的不法行为

Jessica, I really don't feel comfortable

杰西卡,要我不明原因

participating in blackmail without knowing why.

就参与勒索他人,我觉得不太舒服

It's not blackmail,

这不是勒索

it's evidence, and I'll tell you why.

这是采证,我会告诉你原因

Because malicious prosecution is easier to prove

因为在他有案底的情况下

when there's a track record.

我们指控他们诬告更有胜算

Yeah, there's only one problem with that.

对,只是有一个问题

You see, just yesterday, we agreed to hand over our files

就在昨天,我们同意交出全部文件

because we had nothing to hide,

因为我们没什么好遮掩的

and now, you want me to go after the S.E.C.,

而现在,你要我去调查证监会

which means we do. Jeff

不就意味着我们有不可告人的事,杰夫

Jessica, hide it from them all you want, okay?

杰西卡,随你想怎么瞒他们,好吗

But we talked about this, and you said

但我们谈过这个问题,你说

that I shouldn't be treated like any other partner,

我和其他合伙人的待遇不同

so don't come in here hiding it from me.

所以别瞒我

You want a straight answer.

你要一个直接的答案

I'll give you a straight answer.

那我直接告诉你

Harvey did not collude with Mike Ross,

哈维和迈克·罗斯没有勾结

but Sean Cahill doesn't give a shit about that.

但肖恩·卡荷尔根本不在乎

So I need you to do whatever you have to

所以我需要你尽一切力量

and get me something on these guys.

给我从这些人身上找出点什么来

Hey, how did Cahill handle our surprise?

卡荷尔对我们给他的惊喜有什么反应

Actually, I got to hand it to him.

事实上,我亲自去给他的

He handled it pretty damn well.

他的反应非常好

What? You guys had

怎么,你们手里

your whole Wonder Twins riff,

有如此的大招

and now you're giving him respect? What's next:

这时候却对他以礼相待了,接下来呢

a time share in the Florida Keys? Easy, tiger.

和他去佛罗里达群岛度假吗,别急,老虎

Just saying, I got two words for you:

只想说,我送你们两个字

Bromance.

基,情

Before you order us a gift off our registry,

在你给我们买结婚贺礼前

let me tell you what he's been up to.

让我告诉你他做了什么

He had Judge Hopkins sign off on his depositions,

他让霍普金斯法官同意他的取证

meaning

也就是说

he's coming at us the same time we go after him.

我们调查他的同时,他也来调查我们了

We can handle it. Can Rachel?

我们能解决,瑞秋能吗

What?

什么

Take a look.

看看吧

She's first on the list.

她在调查名单的首位

And you want me to tell her it's coming.

你要我去告诉她这些事

I want you to do more than that.

我要你做的远不仅如此

I want you to prep her.

我要你给她做取证预演

Harvey, that's not a good idea.

哈维,这不是个好主意

Yes, it isyou're the best person for the job.

不,这是好主意,你是这工作的最佳人选

I am the worst person for the job.

我是最不适合做这件事的人了

And you're only saying it

你这么说

because it makes you feel uncomfortable.

只不过因为这会让你不舒服

How do you think Cahill's gonna make Rachel feel

你以为卡荷尔在取证时

when he gets her under oath?

会让瑞秋好受吗

Usually, people don't start by washing their hands.

通常大家谈正事不会从洗手开始

Usually, people aren't here to talk about Louis.

通常人们不会在这谈路易的事情

Donna. Jessica, he made a mistake.

唐娜,杰西卡,他只是犯了错

"Mistake" implies that he did something by accident.

犯错的意思是他不小心失误

Louis made a choice.

路易做的是选择

And you're making the choice to fire him

而你选择在这一切结束以后

when this is over.

炒了他

And how the hell is that any of your business?

这到底又关你什么事

I just thought if Louis could help get you out of it

我只是想如果路易能帮你摆脱困境

Help get me out of it?

帮我摆脱困境

He's the one that got me into it.

就是他让我陷入困境的

And if this were Harvey,

如果是哈维

you'd let him try to make up for it.

你一定会让他做出补救

And if this were Harvey,

如果是哈维

I'd have the confidence that he would.

我有自信他能补救

Jessica, Louis did all of this

杰西卡,路易这么做

because he is dying for your approval.

是因为他太想得到你的认可了

You never have confidence in him,

你对他从来没有信心

and you never treat him the way you treat Harvey.

也从不像对哈维一样对他

So this is my fault?

所以倒是我错了

I'm saying Harvey's made mistakes,

我只是说在哈维犯错的时候

and you've forgiven him.

你都原谅了他

I've made mistakes, and you've forgiven me.

我也犯过错,你也原谅了我

You're right, Donna, you did make a mistake once,

你说得对,唐娜,你犯了一次错

and I did forgive you, but first I fired you.

我的确原谅了你,但首先我解雇了你

And if you don't back off me right now,

现在如果你还不让开

I will do it again.

我会再炒你一次

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a deposition to get to.

现在,恕不奉陪,我还有取证会要开

Please state your full name for the record.

请陈述全名以供记录

Eric Ignatius Woodall. Ignatius?

埃里克·伊格内修斯·伍德尔,伊格内修斯

Like the saint. I doubt that.

像圣徒的名字,我可怀疑

And how long have you worked for the S.E.C.?

你在美国证监会工作了多久

Two months.

两个月

And where were you before that?

在那之前你是做什么工作的

I worked at the U.S. Attorneys' office.

在美国检察院工作

Until I got you fired for malicious prosecution.

直到我起诉你诬告让你被解雇

You didn't get me fired.

不是你让我被解雇

You slandered me to a person in power,

你向当权者诽谤我

which caused me to leave a job I loved.

才让我离开了所爱的工作

To avoid getting fired.

才得以免于被解雇

You have no proof of that, and he has no knowledge of that.

这事你没证据,他也不知情

Does he have any knowledge of his feelings towards me?

他知道自己对我的感觉吗

I don't have any feelings for you, Mr. Specter,

我对你可没什么感觉,斯佩克特先生

and for your information, I landed on my feet.

另外,我又有了新饭碗

Yes, we know, at the S.E.C.,

对,我们知道,在证监会

but we don't want to talk about that.

但我们不想聊这个

We want to talk about Jim Pembry.

我们想说说吉姆·品波里

You don't seem too comfortable anymore, Eric.

你看起来没那么自在了啊,埃里克

Who's Jim Pembry?

谁是吉姆·品波里

I worked with Jim at the U.S. Attorneys' office.

我和吉姆在检察院一起工作过

On the Arthur Cohen prosecution?

亚瑟·科恩的案子吗

I believe he did some work for me.

我想他替我做了点事

You believe? You sent him over 1,200 emails

你想,过去四年里就这案件

on that case over four years.

你给他发了超过1200封邮件

If you say so.

你说有就有吧

Actually, your computer records say so,

其实是你的电脑记录告诉我们的

and I could read them all, but

我可以全部读给你听,但

I'd rather start with my favorite.

我想从我最喜欢的这封开始

"I don't care what we get Arthur Cohen on. "

我不在乎以什么名义抓到亚瑟·科恩

"Tax evasion, insider trading, jaywalking if we have to, "

逃税,内部交易,甚至是乱穿马路

but we're putting that piece of shit behind bars."

"但我们一定要把他关起来"

Where the hell did you get that?

你从哪里找来的邮件

It's not important where we got it,

我们从哪儿获得不重要

but that we got it.

关键是我们找到了

Emails get heated.

邮件的口气有点过火

It was the middle of a case.

因为这个案子正进行到一半

The problem is, Eric,

问题是,埃里克

this was dated two years before

这是你开始自己的大案

you even brought your big case.

两年之前的邮件

Do you have a question? I sure do.

你有问题吗,当然

You decide someone's guilty,

你先决定一个人有罪

then you find the crime to fit them.

然后才去找罪名抓他

Isn't that true? No.

是这样吗,不

You want me to get you for perjury too?

你还要我告你做伪证吗

You tried to get Arthur on one thing.

你本想用一个罪名抓亚瑟

Instead, you got him on another, didn't you?

结果却用了另外一个,不是吗

Don't answer him. Yes.

别回答,是的

And that's exactly what you want to do with me, isn't it?

这也恰恰是你对我所做的,不是吗

That's enough. Stop typing. We're done here.

够了,别打字了,到此为止

To answer your question... Don't

给你个答案,别

You're damn right it is.

你说的没错

That's okay. It may not be on record, But

没关系,这或许没记下来

I got what I wanted.

但我已经得到我想要的了

You're not my usual guy.

你可不是我平常的司机

I'm not a usual anything.

我从来不是平常人

No, you're not.

确实

We got him, thanks to you.

我们逮住他了,谢谢你

Thanks to Jim Pembry.

感谢吉姆·品波里

I'm not here to celebrate with Jim Pembry.

我不是来和吉姆·品波里庆祝的

Jessica, we may have landed the first punch,

杰西卡,或许我们第一拳打得不错

but we're next up.

但接下来还得小心

And Cahill's gonna be brutal on us.

卡荷尔一定不会放过我们

No, he isn't. What do you mean?

不一定,什么意思

We're going to court tomorrow,

我们明天上庭

and with any luck,

运气好的话

we're gonna get this whole thing tossed

我们能在他有机会向我们取证前

before he even has a chance to depose us.

把这整件事摆平

Well, then, maybe we should go to dinner.

那或许我们该去吃饭了

I have a better idea.

我有个更好的主意

Let's order in.

我们叫送餐服务

Miss Zane, do you live with Michael Ross,

赞恩小姐,你和收购案另一方律师

the lawyer on the other side of this takeover?

迈克尔·罗斯同居是吗

Yes.

没错

And, uh, and at any point during the takeover,

那在案件期间

did you discuss business with him?

你有没有和他谈过这个案子呢

No.

没有

You expect me to believe that?

你以为我会相信吗

I don't care whether you believe it or not,

你相不相信都行

because it's the truth.

因为我说的是真话

The truth.

真话

Did you discuss Logan Sanders with Mr. Ross?

那你和罗斯先生讨论过洛根·桑德斯吗

Yes.

讨论过

I'm confused. You just said that

我不懂了,你刚才说

you didn't discuss business with Mr. Ross,

你没有和罗斯先生讨论过案件

yet now you're saying that

但你现在又说

you discussed the man on the other side of the takeover.

你们讨论过收购案的另一方

How can one of those be true and not the other?

这两种说法怎么能同时成立呢

That wasn't about business. Then what was it about?

那与案件无关,那是关于什么

It was about the fact that

我曾经和洛根·桑德斯

I used to be involved with Logan Sanders.

交往过一阵子

And did you assure Mr. Ross

你有没有向罗斯先生保证

that you wouldn't become involved

你不会再和洛根·桑德斯

with Logan Sanders again?

有所牵连

What does that have to do with Answer my question.

这有什么关系,回答我的问题

Yes, I did. And yet, over the course of the takeover,

我保证过,然而在收购案期间

you did become involved with him again,

你确实和他又发生了一些事

Didn't you? No, I didn't.

对吗,没有

You had no physical contact of a sexual nature at all

你完全没有和他有任何性意味的身体接触

Mike, please, I don't

迈克,拜托,我没有...

Just answer my question.

回答我问题就好

We kissed once, and that was it.

我们接吻过一次,仅此而已

Did you sleep with him?

你和他上过床吗

He is not going to ask me

他不会问我...

You just lied. You said you weren't involved,

你说谎了,你之前说没有牵扯了

and then you said you kissed him.

然后又说和他接过吻

So I'm gonna ask you again:

所以我再问你一次

Did you sleep with Logan Sanders

在你向你爱的人保证你

after you assured the man that you supposedly love

你和洛根·桑德斯不会有什么之后

that you wouldn't become involved again?

和他上过床没有

I'm not gonna answer that,

我不会回答这个问题

because it doesn't have anything to do with collusion.

因为这与合谋无关

It goes to credibility. It goes to

这与可靠性有关,关系着

what you're capable of, whether a jury should trust you.

你能不能让陪审团信任你

A jury or you?

是陪审团还是你

What difference does that make?

有什么区别吗

The difference is you're the one that's doing it,

区别在于你这么盘问我

because you don't trust me.

因为你不相信我

Because Harvey needs me to.

是哈维让我这么做的

It is vicious, and it's cruel.

这是不对的,太残忍了

I am doing my job.

我只是做份内的事

Mike, I thought You were over this. Well, I'm goddamn not!

迈克,我以为你放下了,我没有

I didn't sleep with Logan.

我没有和洛根上床

I kissed him, and I hate myself for it.

我吻了他,也为此恨自己

Mike, I'm so sorry.

迈克,我很抱歉

And I can apologize to you

我可以在我的余生

every day for the rest of my life,

每天都向你道歉

but I-I...

但我...

I don't know what else to do,

我不知道还能怎么做

other than to tell you that...

只能告诉你

You mean more to me than anything in the world,

对我而言,你比这个世界上任何东西都重要

and I need you to believe me.

我要你相信我

I need you to believe me so that we can move on

我要你相信我,这样我们才能继续

and live our lives.

好好过日子

Think that's enough questions for tonight.

我觉得今晚也问得差不多了

Louis, what the hell are you doing here?

路易,你在这里做什么

I read the Eric Woodall deposition,

我读了埃里克·伍德尔的证词

and I thought I could help. Help what?

觉得或许能帮上忙,帮什么忙

You're here to shut down Sean Cahill,

你来和肖恩·卡荷尔做了断

and he's not gonna give up without a fight.

可他不会善罢甘休的

Louis, I don't have time for this.

路易,我没工夫和你说了

So take your arguments and get the hell out of here.

废话少说,赶紧离开

Please, Jessica, I want to help.

拜托,杰西卡,我想帮忙

I don't need your help.

我不需要你帮忙

We're about to put this thing to bed.

我们就要摆平这件事情了

And I feel responsible. You are responsible.

我觉得我有责任,你确实有责任

You are the entire reason we are in jeopardy,

就是因为你我们才陷入这种危机

and you want to sit your stupid face in front of Cahill?

你还想拿你那张蠢脸放在卡荷尔面前

You may as well wear a sign that says "Depose me next."

你最好戴个"下次找我取证"的牌子

And if he does that, you will tumble like a house of cards,

如果他找你取证,你会如纸牌屋般一触即溃

because you are ruled by your emotions,

因为你的情感控制了理智

and that is the reason

这也是我们为何

why we are in this situation in the first place.

走到这一步的原因

Can I at least sit in the gallery?

那我在旁听席坐着行吗

I don't care where you sit,

我才不在乎你坐哪儿

but Cahill's gonna be here in 30 seconds,

但卡荷尔再过30秒就进来了

so it better be far away from me.

所以你赶紧给我滚

What the hell is he doing here?

他到这里来干什么

The important thing is

重要的是

that he's not sitting here anymore.

他再也不坐这里了

Mr. Cahill, this email makes a strong case

卡荷尔先生,这封邮件有力证明

that Eric Woodall has a propensity for malicious prosecution.

埃里克·伍德尔有诬告他人的倾向

Yes, it does, Your Honor,

没错,法官大人

but I'm the one pursuing this case,

但负责这个案子的是我

not Eric Woodall,

不是埃里克·伍德尔

and I don't have a propensity for anything.

我起诉别人没有任何偏见

I'm a simple man trying to do my job.

只是一个想做好份内事的老实人

You expect us to believe that

你希望我们相信

the guy you came up with at the Department of Justice

一个司法部出身的人

comes over to the S.E.C.,

刚到证监局做事

and you immediately start coming after us,

就立马针对我们

and it's a coincidence?

只是一桩巧合

Doesn't take much to connect the dots here, Your Honor.

很容易就把这些联系起来,法官大人

Well, as long as we're connecting dots,

说到联系

I can connect a few too.

我也能联系几件事

Let's start with Jeff Malone.

先说杰夫·马龙吧

A man who used to work at the S.E.C.

他曾在证监会工作

Now conveniently works at Pearson Specter.

现在跳槽去了皮尔逊斯佩克特

It's not against the law to change jobs.

跳槽又不犯法

Yes, but why did he change jobs?

没错,但他为什么要跳槽呢

Because he was instructed to come after us

因为有人让他代表证监会

on behalf of the S.E.C.

来对付我们

So he says.

那是他的说法

I think it's because he wanted to work with his girlfriend

我认为他跳槽是为了和他女朋友

Jessica Pearson.

杰西卡·皮尔逊一起工作

Excuse me?

你说什么

Ms. Pearson hired Mr. Malone,

皮尔逊女士雇佣马龙先生

because if you're planning to break some rules,

是因为如果你想犯法

you need someone to navigate them for you.

总要有个人来替你做

Who better to do that

谁会比一个

than your boyfriend who works at the S.E.C.?

在证监会工作的男友更合适呢

That's ridiculous.

荒谬

Do you have any proof of this allegation?

你有证据支撑这一指控吗

Right here.

就在这里

I can call you up to the stand, or we can do this right now.

要么让你出庭作证,要么在这里承认

Were you seeing Jeff Malone

杰夫·马龙在证监会工作期间

during the time that he worked for the S.E.C.?

你在跟他交往吗

Please let the record reflect Ms. Pearson said yes.

请记下皮尔逊女士说"是"

Well, a romantic relationship isn't proof of a conspiracy,

恋爱关系并不能证明两人合谋

but it's not irrelevant.

但也并非毫无关联

I'll allow you to move forward with depositions.

我允许你开始进行取证

I don't care what we have to do.

我不管要做什么

I'm not losing to that son of a bitch.

我才不要输给那个混蛋

Despite what we just proved, you're not losing to him,

尽管我们刚刚证明了,但你不会输给他

you're losing to me.

你会输给我

And as far as depositions go,

到了取证阶段

now it's our turn.

该我们出牌了

Louis.

路易

Is there something I can help you with?

有什么我能帮得上的吗

I was just thinking

我只是在想

things were so much simpler

我还在这间办公室的时候

when I was in here.

一切都单纯多了

Yeah, Louis...

是啊,路易

I know about you and Jessica.

我知道了你和杰西卡的事

What?

什么

It came out in court.

法庭上公开了

See, I thought you were using me to get ahead,

我以为你是想利用我往上爬

when you really just wanted to spend more time with Jessica.

原来你只是想和杰西卡多相处一会儿

What are you doin' in here, Louis?

你来这儿干什么,路易

I'm here to apologize.

我是来道歉的

You wanted to be my friend, and I rejected you

你想和我做朋友,我却拒绝了你

because you were trying to protect her.

只因为你想保护她

You must've felt so alone.

你一定很孤独

And believe me,

相信我

I know what it's like to feel alone.

我知道孤独是什么滋味

You're not alone. Oh, I am.

你不孤独,我孤独

Jessica said that I'm responsible

杰西卡说

for everything that's happening,

我是这一切的罪魁祸首

and she was right.

她说得对

No one made me make that dirty deal with Forstman,

没人逼我跟傅滋曼做非法交易

and now she won't forgive me.

现在她不会原谅我了

I'm alone.

我孤立无援

And you want me to talk to her for you.

你想让我帮你跟她说情

You're the only one I can go to, Jeff.

我只能找你了,杰夫

And you're the closest person she has.

你是她最亲近的人

Sure, Louis.

没问题,路易

I'll talk to Jessica for you.

我会帮你说情的

You're off the hook with Cahill.

卡荷尔不会对付你了

He's gonna start with me and Harvey in the morning.

他明早会先问询我和哈维

Am I?

不会了吗

Are you what? Off the hook.

不会什么,来对付我

Rachel...

瑞秋

I didn't mean for what happened to happen.

发生这种事,我也不愿意

But it did. I know.

但还是发生了,我知道

Mike I still haven't gotten

迈克,你告诉我之后

a full night's sleep since you told me.

我还没睡过一晚安稳觉

I know that you're not completely over it.

我知道你心里还有芥蒂

But things are gonna come up, and I

但以后还会有别的事情,我...

Want me to not be vicious and cruel.

希望我别变得恶毒无情

Do you think that's possible?

你觉得这可能吗

I hope so.

但愿吧

I hope so too.

我也这么希望

If it means anything,

如果能让你好受点

I haven't gotten a good night's sleep

这些事发生之后

since any of this happened either.

我也没睡过好觉

Maybe we can both give it a shot tonight.

也许我们今晚可以试着好好睡一觉

Let's start with one for you, Mr. Ross.

先从你开始吧,罗斯先生

Were you on good terms with him when you left?

你离开律所时跟他关系很好,对吧

Yes. Oh.

是的,是吗

Well, then, why weren't you representing him

那在吉利斯工业收购案中

on the Gillis Industries takeover?

你为什么没有代理他

Because he wasn't technically our client at the time.

因为他当时严格来说不算我们的客户

Well, if you're on such good terms,

如果你俩关系那么好

why wasn't he a client?

他为什么不是你的客户

Because sometimes brothers fight.

兄弟偶尔也会闹别扭

And sometimes they pretend to fight.

有时他们会假装闹别扭

What are you getting at?

你是什么意思

I'm getting at the fact that you supposedly

我是说,收购案一开始

were fighting when this thing started,

你俩在闹别扭

yet you claim that you weren't fighting when it ended.

可收购案结束时,你又说你们没闹别扭

Who says we weren't fighting when it ended?

谁说我们结束时没闹别扭了

You did, when you hired him back.

你,因为你重新雇佣了他

Yeah, and the Cowboys signed Deion Sanders,

尽管是宿敌,达拉斯牛仔队还是

Even though they were rivals.

签下了迪昂·桑德斯(橄榄球星)

You want to know why?

你知道为什么吗

'Cause he was awesome,

因为他是名出色的球员

and they were tired of him intercepting their passes.

牛仔队不想再让他断他们的球

He didn't intercept passes for you.

他可没帮你断球

He fumbled the ball.

他漏球了

Bullshit. He hit it out of the park.

胡扯,他干得很出色(打出全垒打)

What park are you playing at?

你是在为谁工作

He sides with Walter Gillis, buys a ton of shares,

他力挺沃尔特·吉利斯,买了大量股份

then ditches poor Walter,

接着把可怜的沃尔特一脚踢开

and then walks away from the whole thing.

然后从整件事里抽身而出

Why would you even want a guy like this on your team?

你怎么会想要雇佣这样的人

What am I missing?

我漏掉什么了吗

You're missing the fact that he kicked ass his first time out,

你漏掉了他第一次业务就非常出色

and anybody would be lucky to have him.

能够拥有他是一种幸运

Then why didn't anybody take him?

那为什么没人要他

What?

什么

I checked with every major law firm in the city,

我查过城里每家大律所

and not one of them received a resume from you.

没人收到过你的简历

Why is that? Because it's clear as day.

为什么,因为显而易见

You're hiding something, and I'll tell you what it is.

你在隐瞒什么,我告诉你是什么

It's because you always knew that he was coming back

你一直知道他会回来

because you and he were in this together the whole time.

因为你俩一直在串通

The problem with your theory is

你这套理论的漏洞在于

neither one of us got a nickel from this

我俩没有从这次所谓的合谋中

alleged collusion,

获利一分钱

and you've got no proof we did.

你没有证据

Yeah, and you're never gonna find any,

没错,你也永远找不到证据

because it doesn't exist.

因为证据根本不存在

So you're both insisting that neither one of you

这么说你俩都坚持没有从中

got any money?

获利一分钱

Damn right.

没错

That tells me that someone else did.

这说明获利的是别人

Thank you, gentlemen.

谢谢,先生们

I believe you showed me where I should focus my manpower.

你们告诉了我该把火力集中到哪里

Somewhere in those files

那些文件中

there's a payment from somewhere to someone,

有一笔从某处支付给某人的款项

and I'm gonna find it,

我会找到它

because you can't hide money from the S.E.C.

别想在证监会眼皮底下藏钱

Son of a bitch.

混蛋

Why didn't you tell me? Tell you what?

你为什么不告诉我,告诉你什么

About Louis making a dirty deal with Forstman.

路易跟傅滋曼做违法交易的事

He told you. He thought I already knew.

他告诉你了,他以为我早知道了

He found out we were together,

他知道了我们在交往

and unlike you, he assumed that people in relationships

和你不同,他认为情侣之间

share shit like that.

不会隐瞒这种破事

Goddamn ticking time bomb.

该死的定时炸弹

Do you hear yourself?

你知道自己在说什么吗

I'm coming to you with a problem between you and me,

我来这里是想谈咱俩的问题

and you're focused on Louis.

可你却只关注路易

I'm focused on Louis because right now his actions

我关注他是因为他的行为

threaten this entire firm.

正威胁到整个律所

Which brings me right back to where we started.

于是话题又回到一开始了

Why didn't you tell me about Louis

我问你为什么要抓伍德尔的把柄时

when I asked you what the dirt on Woodall was for?

你为什么不告诉我路易的事

I didn't tell you

我没告诉你

because I didn't want you in the position of

是因为我不想让你

having to lie for me in a deposition.

在取证时为我撒谎

Is that "Focused on you and me" enough?

这够不够"关注咱俩的问题"

Jessica...

杰西卡

When are you gonna understand

你什么时候才能明白

that I can handle crossing lines,

我能接受触犯法律

but I won't handle you lying to me?

但我不能接受你骗我

Now, how much trouble are we in?

我们到底有多大麻烦

That's what I'm gonna find out.

我也想知道

Louis, did you see this? No, what is it?

路易,你看这个了吗,没,什么东西

It's Cahill's deposition with Harvey and Mike.

卡荷尔对哈维和迈克的取证

Skip to the end.

直接看最后

Jesus Christ, he's honing in like a bloodhound.

天啊,他鼻子跟猎犬一样灵

It's only a matter of time.

查到我只是时间问题了

There's got to be a way we can get this filed

肯定有办法把这个...

There isn't.

没办法了

Louis. I'm done.

路易,我完了

I'm done.

我完了

And if I don't do something now,

而且如果我现在不做些什么

So are Harvey and Mike.

哈维和迈克就也完了

Where are you going? To finish what I started.

你去哪,去收拾我制造的残局

You know what I think? What?

知道我在想什么吗,什么

I think we both could've used a better lawyer

我在想,出庭作证时

in that deposition.

我们俩可以用更好点的律师

You think this is funny? No, I don't.

你觉得很好玩吗,不,不觉得

Then help me figure a way out,

那就帮我想办法

because if we don't, they're gonna find out about Louis,

如果不那么做,他们就会发现路易的事

and everything Cahill's been saying about us

而卡荷尔给我们扣的帽子

is gonna start looking true.

也会感觉越来越真

We have to stop Cahill from going through those files.

我们不能让卡荷尔看那些文件了

We tried that. we have to try again.

我们已经试过了,还得再试试

We have to prove that Cahill is only on this investigation

我们得证明卡荷尔只调查这一个案子

because Woodall hates you.

就因为伍德尔很讨厌你

The problem is we don't have a link between them.

问题是我们不能证明他们之间有联系

And they have a link between Jessica and Malone.

可他们却能证明杰西卡和马龙有联系

So we'd have to convince Judge Hopkins

所以我们必须让霍普金斯法官相信

Their relationship has nothing to do with this whole thing,

他俩的恋情跟整件事毫无关系

which... we'll never be able to do.

而我们根本做不到

How do they even know about Jessica and Malone?

他们怎么可能知道杰西卡和马龙的事呢

I don't know. Someone at the S.E.C.

不知道,肯定是马龙还在那工作的时候

must've seen them together while Malone was still working there.

证监会的什么人看到他们在一起了

You think they were holding hands?

看到他们牵手了吗

Come on, Harvey, this is Jessica we're talking about.

拜托,哈维,我们说的可是杰西卡啊

Talking about me, what?

说我什么

Holy shit, you're right.

我去,你说得对

She was married, and I didn't even know it.

她结过婚我都不知道

Cahill had us followed without authorization.

卡荷尔没有授权却一直纠缠我们

And there's no way he had authorization

那么他追查政府公职人员

to follow a government official.

肯定也没有授权

You need to pay that man a visit.

你得去见见他

I need to pay that man a visit.

要去见他的人是我

Yep.

请进

Oh, sorry, maybe you didn't hear the news.

抱歉,你可能还没听说

Jeff Malone doesn't work here anymore.

杰夫·马龙已经不在这工作了

And I'm guessing you know exactly where he is,

那么我猜你知道他在哪

since you've been following him for months.

因为你已经跟踪他好几个月了

I haven't been following him at all.

我从没跟踪过他

I've been following you.

我追查的是你们

Well, it doesn't really matter who you followed,

你查谁无关紧要

since there's no way you got authorization.

因为你不可能得到授权

You think Judge Hopkins is going to look into

你认为霍普金斯法官

those dreamy brown eyes of yours

会看着你迷离的棕色眼睛

and drop the case because of that?

因着迷而放弃这个案子吗

No, I think you're gonna drop it.

不,我认为你会放弃它

'Cause if you don't,

因为否则

it's no longer malicious prosecution.

那就不再是诬告那么简单了

it's abuse of power.

那是滥用职权

You did it to Mike Ross, you did it to me.

你对迈克·罗斯这么干过,也对我这么干过

And we're gonna find out who else you did it to.

而我们会查出你还对谁这么干过

Take a shot.

你试试看吧

It'll take you two years to make a case.

那么做会让你一个案子耗费两年时间

And even if it sticks, I'll get a slap on the wrist,

就算案子成立,我也只会得到轻微处罚

but Harvey Specter will already be in prison.

而哈维·斯佩克特那时已经在坐牢了

You dirty son of a bitch.

你这个下流的混账

Dirty?

下流

I may bend the rules, but I'm doing it because you are guilty.

我也许违规了,但我那么做是因为你有罪

That's exactly what Eric Woodall said

我们让他屁滚尿流之前

before we got his ass fired.

埃里克·伍德尔也说过一样的话

Well, I'll tell you what I told Harvey.

跟哈维说过的话,我再跟你说一遍

I'm not Eric Woodall,

我不是埃里克·伍德尔

and sending some guy named Louis Litt

派那个叫路易·利特的人

to confess to some fabricated bullshit

来承认一些编造出来的屁话

isn't gonna make me stop.

是不会让我住手的

It's gonna make me come at you harder.

反而会让我更努力地追查下去

Maybe no news is good news.

也许没消息就是好消息

All right, maybe no news means bad news.

好吧,没消息也有可能是坏消息

When it comes to Jessica, no news is no news.

发生在杰西卡身上,没消息就是没消息

Harvey, you have a minute?

哈维,有空吗

What do you want, Louis?

你想干嘛,路易

I'd prefer to tell you alone.

我想跟你单独说

Mike knows everything, so spit it out.

迈克什么都知道,尽管说吧

Okay, um, but I think you both should know

好吧,我觉得你俩应该明白

that whatever happens to me,

不管我身上发生了什么事

I had the dignity to come to you and tell you like a man.

我都是很有尊严地来这,像个男人一样说出来

What did you do?

你干了什么

He did exactly what I told him not to do.

他干了我明确告诉他不可以做的事

He went to the S.E.C., and he confessed.

他去了证监会,供认了一切

Wait, Jessica, please.

杰西卡,等等,拜托

Please what? Don't kill you?

拜托什么,别杀你吗

Because one thing is for sure.

因为有一件事是板上定钉的

When all this is over, I'm gonna fire the shit out of you.

当一切结束之后,我会把你炒掉

Fire me?

炒我

You should be thanking me.

你应该感谢我

I read the transcript.

我读了文录

Cahill knows about the hidden payment.

卡荷尔知道被隐匿的交易

I went there to save all of you!

我去把你们都救下来了

And I told you the second you did that,

我也告诉过你,如果你那么做

these two go from being probably innocent

他们俩就从或许无罪

to definitely guilty.

变成绝对有罪

Goddamn idiot.

天大的傻瓜

Wait a second. We

等一下,我们...

Louis, if you confessed, then why are you here?

路易,你去认罪了,为什么还能站在这

They sent me home.

他们让我回家了

What?

什么

What exactly did you say to Cahill?

你到底跟卡荷尔说了什么

I didn't talk to Cahill.

我没跟卡荷尔谈

I mean, I was in his office,

我去了他的办公室

but then Eric Woodall comes in, takes me down the hall.

可埃里克·伍德尔进来了,带我去了大厅

I confessed to him.

我跟他坦白的

You told the head of the S.E.C.

你跟证监会的头头承认

you committed a federal crime, and he sent you on your way?

自己犯了罪,他居然让你走了

Yes. And he didn't try to get you to implicate Harvey?

是的,他没要你把哈维牵连进来吗

No, in fact,

其实,没有

he didn't seem to care at all.

他好像一点也不在乎

And you specifically told him about your deal with Forstman?

你跟他明确说了跟傅滋曼的交易吗

Yeah. He said they're not interested in little fish like me.

是的,他说他们对我这样的小鱼小虾没兴趣

You might be a little fish to him,

对他来说也许你是小鱼小虾

but Forstman is a goddamn whale.

但傅滋曼对他绝对是头巨鲸

It doesn't matter.

都不重要

Woodall hates me: I'm the one he wants.

伍德尔恨我,我才是他想要的

But why not use Forstman to reel you in

可为什么不用傅滋曼来钓你

and get two for the price of one?

达到一箭双雕的效果呢

Unless for some reason

除非是有什么

Woodall doesn't want to drag Forstman into this.

伍德尔不愿拖傅滋曼下水的理由

Because they're in bed together.

因为他们同穿一条裤子

That's a big leap.

这可是很大的飞跃

Harvey, you said you told Forstman

哈维,你说你跟傅滋曼说

the S.E.C. was on his ass,

证监会在追究他

and he acted like he was wearing a teflon suit.

他却表现出一副金刚护体的样子

He acted the same way with me.

他对我也是那幅德性

And when assholes act invincible,

而一个混混之所以表现出一副无敌的样子

it's because they think they are.

是因为他们认为自己确实无敌

It's the only thing that makes sense.

这是唯一说得通的解释

You two find the link between those two,

你们俩去找证据证明他们之间有联系

and find it tonight.

今晚就要找到

This could be something.

这个可能有用

Look.

In April of last year,

去年四月

Charles Forstman made huge contributions to these three senators.

查尔斯·傅滋曼给这三个参议员捐了一大笔钱

So what? He's got money to burn.

那又怎么样,他有的是钱可烧

Yeah, but four weeks later,

没错,但四周之后

these same senators helped appoint Eric Woodall

这三个参议员指名埃里克·伍德尔

to head the New York office of the S.E.C.

当上了证监会纽约办公室的一把手

That doesn't prove a direct link

这不能证明傅滋曼和伍德尔

between Forstman and Woodall.

有直接联系

It's still a link, Harvey.

但还是有联系啊,哈维

And it's how this shit works.

这种事情就是这样

It's totally legal, and it's not gonna do a thing for us.

完全合法,对我们没有帮助

Well, what do you want?

那你想要什么

A picture of him handing Woodall a bag of money?

他递了一袋子钱给伍德尔的照片吗

Because we're never gonna get that.

我们永远也搞不到的

Maybe we don't need it.

也许不需要

You better be here with something good.

你最好有什么好消息

I am.

我有

Charles Forstman made me take a million dollars

查尔斯·傅滋曼硬塞给我一百万美金

to keep from turning on him.

以防我背叛他

What if he made Woodall take a taste too?

如果他对伍德尔也用过这招呢

You think we don't know that?

你认为我们想不到吗

That's the "Bag of money" Problem.

又回到一袋子钱的问题上了

It wouldn't be a bag of money,

不会是一袋子钱

because if it's untraceable,

因为如果那笔钱无从追踪

he wouldn't have leverage over Woodall.

他就无法要挟伍德尔了

That's great, but we can't get access

说得对,但是我们是不可能

to Woodall's bank accounts.

查看伍德尔的银行账户的

We can't.

我们确实不能

But Cahill can.

但卡荷尔可以

Okay, what good does that do us, huh?

好吧,那又有什么用呢

They're together. What if they're not?

他们是一伙的,如果不是呢

I told you, I went to see Cahill.

我告诉过你,我去见卡荷尔

He wasn't there.

他不在

Five minutes later, Eric Woodall shows up.

五分钟之后埃里克·伍德尔来了

I say two words: "Charles Forstman".

我只说了一句,"查尔斯·傅滋曼"

He hustles me outta there like I'm his mistress

他就催着我出去,好像我是他的情妇

with his wife coming up the driveway.

而他老婆正开车进门似的

Why would he not wait for Cahill?

他为什么不等卡荷尔呢

You want us to get Cahill to turn on Woodall.

你想让我们说服卡荷尔把矛头指向伍德尔

Damn right I do.

说得没错

Maybe Louis is right.

也许路易说得对

Maybe there are lines that Woodall's willing to cross

也许伍德尔越过了一条卡荷尔不愿意

that Cahill won't.

越过的底线

That's a big "Maybe."

这"也许"得太大胆了

You have a better idea?

你有更好的办法吗

No, I don't.

没有

Look, guys, we all know that Jessica's gonna fire me after this.

你们也知道这事之后杰西卡就会炒了我

I just want to help,

我只是想帮点忙

make things right.

纠正错误

Get your coat.

去穿外套

You really looking through those all by yourself?

你真的都是自己看这些文件的吗

Are the witches of Eastwick here to tell me

各位东镇女巫是来教我

how to run my department?

如何管理我的部门吗

We're here to make things easier for you.

我们是来帮你减轻负担的

Buried in one of these boxes is a copy of this.

这些盒子里头有一份这个文件的副本

It proves collusion.

能证明有合谋罪

Not between me and Mike.

不是我和迈克

Between him and Charles Forstman.

是他和查尔斯·傅滋曼勾结

And you're just gonna give this to me?

你就直接送给我了,是吗

Yup.

And you're gonna give it to Woodall,

你还要给伍德尔

and we're gonna see what he says.

看看他会说什么

And what he's gonna say is that he doesn't give a shit

他会说他根本不在乎什么

about Charles Forstman,

查尔斯·傅滋曼

just like he told me when I confessed to him.

就跟我向他认罪时,他说的一样

What exactly are you implying?

你们到底在暗示什么

We're not implying anything.

我们没暗示什么

We're telling you that after Woodall lost his job,

我们在告诉你,伍德尔失去工作后

Forstman got him installed at the S.E.C.,

傅滋曼把他安排到了证监会

and all he had to do in return was protect Forstman.

作为回报,他只需保护傅滋曼

Where's the proof?

证据在哪里

In Eric Woodall's bank accounts.

在埃里克·伍德尔的银行账户里

Oh, so you want me to go through his bank accounts

所以你是要我根据你的说法

based on your word.

去查他的银行账户

You followed us based on his bullshit.

你听了他的鬼话,就来查我们了啊

Based on the word of my friend.

那是我朋友的要求

Why don't you ask your friend if he has a problem

你为什么不问问你朋友,他肯不肯

giving you access to his accounts?

让你查他的账户

If he doesn't, then we're wrong,

如果他不肯,那我们就错了

and we've just handed you the smoking gun.

我们刚把铁证交给你

And if you're right, you want me to let him

如果你们是对的,你们想让我

off the hook for what he did.

让他免受惩罚

Woodall already said he's a little fish.

伍德尔已经说了他只是条小鱼

We're asking you to throw him back in the water.

我们只是想请你把他丢回水里去

What the hell's going on in here?

这里在干什么

Hey, Eric.

埃里克

It's good to see you again.

很高兴又见到你

Sean, isn't this great that we're all together?

肖恩,这下我们人齐了不是很好嘛

Did you see me come in?

你看到我进来了吗

Afraid of what I'd say?

担心我会说什么吗

I have no idea what you're talking about.

我不知道你在说什么

Eric, these gentlemen came in here

埃里克,这几位先生们过来

with these wild accusations

提出了疯狂的指控

that you and Charles Forstman are in bed together.

说你和查尔斯·傅滋曼串通一气

A bed filled with Forstman's money.

掉在傅滋曼的钱窝里了

Yes, Charles Forstman gave me millions of dollars.

没错,查尔斯·傅滋曼给了我几百万美元

That's why I drive a Subaru.

所以我才会只开着一辆斯巴鲁

Yeah, I didn't spend the money he gave me either.

是啊,我也没花他给我的钱

That doesn't mean he didn't make me take it.

但那不意味着他没逼我拿钱

I don't give a shit. I'm not you.

我才不管呢,我又不是你

Eric, obviously these allegations are crazy.

埃里克,这些指控太不可理喻了

Of course they are.

当然

So just...

那就...

prove it to 'em you've got nothing to hide.

向他们证明你光明磊落,无需隐藏

This is ridiculous.

太可笑了

I...am not gonna dignify...

我,不会解释

I'm your boss.

我是你上司

Gentlemen, give me a minute.

先生们,给我一分钟

Yep.

And by a minute, he means 10 to 15 years.

他的一分钟,指的是10到15年

In about a half an hour, you're gonna need

半小时后,你将需要一位

a really good lawyer.

非常厉害的律师

And when that happens,

到那时候

don't call me.

可别找我

Which lawyer do you think Woodall called?

你觉得伍德尔会找哪个律师

Well, if he was smart, he would call Daniel Hardman.

如果他够聪明,他应该找丹尼尔·哈德曼

The best person to defend a criminal is a criminal.

最适合为罪犯辩护的人,是另一个罪犯

And Hardman's a much better lawyer than you anyways.

哈德曼是一位比你优秀得多的律师

Oh, very funny.

真好笑

Thank you.

谢谢

Thank you, Louis.

谢谢,路易

Please.

拜托了

I'll try.

我会尽力的

Donna told me she already said this to you,

唐娜说她已经跟你说过了

but I want you to hear it from me.

但我还是想亲口跟你说

I wouldn't be back here if it wasn't for Louis.

如果不是路易,我不可能回来

I'll take care of it.

我来解决

Woodall's taken care of, and so is everything else.

伍德尔被发现了,其他的也都解决了

Not everything. Jessica

不是的,杰西卡

Harvey, I've already made up my mind.

哈维,我已经决定了

You weren't there. He helped get us out of this.

你不在场,他帮我们摆脱了困境

After he put us goddamn in it.

是他把我们拖入泥潭的

And I put us in it just as much,

我也多次害我们深陷泥潭

the day I hired Mike Ross.

从我雇用迈克·罗斯那天起

Are you looking to save Louis,

你是想救路易

or to get yourself fired too?

还是也想被炒了

I'm saying he did some bad shit,

我是说他确实捅了篓子

but so have I, and so have you.

但我也有过,你也有过

You and I don't mess shit up.

但你我可没有搞砸

We fix it.

我们都及时补救了

Which is what he did today.

他今天也是这样做的

You want to talk about what he did?

你想聊聊他做了什么吗

I told him not to confess, and he went straight down

我让他别去认罪,他却直接跑到证监会

to the S.E.C., and he sang like a canary,

像个告密的小婊子

after he did the same thing with Jeff Malone.

之前他也是那样去找杰夫·马龙的

That doesn't Doesn't what?

那不... 不什么

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

那还只是冰山一角

Let's talk about his greatest hits.

再来说说他的辉煌历史

Last year, he blew up our merger negotiations

去年,他毁了我们的合并谈判

because of a cat.

就因为一只猫

This year, he led Mike Ross straight to Charles Forstman.

今年,他指引迈克·罗斯去找查尔斯·傅滋曼

He unwound the Wexler shares

在我明确叮嘱他不准之后

after I specifically told him not to,

他还是放出了韦克斯勒股份

and to top it all off,

最厉害的是

He took a milliondollar payout to commit tax fraud

他拿了一百万美元回扣,进行了税务欺诈

that could've landed you ten years in jail.

那可能会让你吃十年牢饭

And he didn't tell us about that until it was too late,

直到一切都太晚之后他才告诉我们

and he only did that because he had to.

他那样做只是因为不得不这样做

I'm still not doin' it.

我还是不愿意

I tell him to do something,

我让他做什么事

and he never goddamn does it.

他就是不照办

Now, I told myself I'm gonna do something.

现在我告诉自己要做一件事

and I'm gonna goddamn do it.

我就一定要做

Then let me do it.

那就让我来吧

Why you and not me?

为什么要让你去而不是我

Because you want to deliver the message

因为你想表达的是

"His services are no longer needed,"

"我们不再需要他了"

and I want to tell him "Goodbye."

而我要跟他说的是"再见"

You're really going to do this?

你真打算去说吗

Harvey, this place is all he has.

哈维,这里是他仅有的一切

I know.

我知道

I'm coming with you.

我跟你一起去

Dear Harvey and Jessica,

亲爱的哈维和杰西卡

there comes a time

作为男人

when a man must look at himself in the mirror,

都有照照镜子,审视自我

to judge himself instead of waiting to be judged by others.

而不是等别人来评判自己的时刻

And for me, that time is now.

对我而言,这个时刻到了

You both know I came to Pearson Specter

你们都知道,我刚从法学院毕业

right out of law school, but what you may not know is

就来到皮尔逊斯佩克特,但你们也许不知道的是

this is the only place I've ever worked.

这是我唯一工作过的地方

It's the only place I've ever wanted to work.

也是我唯一想工作的地方

It is my life...

这里是我的生活

It is my home...

是我的家

And the people that work here are my family.

在这里工作的人,是我的家人

You're like my parents.

你们就像我的父母

And the partners, they're like my brothers,

而合伙人们就像我的兄弟

and associates under my care are like my children.

我手下的律师们,就像我的孩子

And I'm ashamed to admit it, but...

我很愧于承认,但是

I put all of you in jeopardy for my own personal gain.

我确实为了个人利益,害你们身陷危急

I told myself it was for the greater good,

我告诉自己那是为了更大的利益

but the truth is I just wanted to feel

但实际上,我只是想

on the same level as both of you, I...

与你们平起平坐,我...

I can deny that no longer.

我再也不能否认这点

I can excuse my actions no longer.

也不能再原谅我的行为

Although we've had our differences over the years,

尽管我们过去几年一直有分歧

there are no two people I respect more.

但你们依然是我最尊重的两个人

Your names are on the wall for a reason,

你们的名字能挂在墙上是有原因的

and mine is not for a reason.

而我的名字不能上墙,也是有原因的

And I refuse to put either one of you

我不愿让你们任何一人

through the pain of having a fire.

承受开除员工的痛苦

So ... effective immediately,

所以,立刻生效

I, Louis Litt,

我,路易·利特

am resigning from Pearson Specter.

从皮尔逊斯佩克特辞职

Please take care of my home.

请照看好我的家

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx4/490071.html