《美少女的谎言》第六季第6集 第2期:感人的演讲(在线收听

I'm just really not that into it.

我实在没兴趣

Why you so sure?

你为什么这么肯定

Well, why else would he ask me to be valedictorian?

不然他为什么叫我做毕业生演讲代表

I mean, I have incompletes in every subject except for lunch.

除了午餐 我所有的科目都没完成

And everybody expects me to stand up

每个人都希望我站出来

and give some really moving speech about being a survivor.

作为绑架幸存者 来发表真心感人的演讲

And I'm not ready to talk about it as if it's over.

我还没做好准备 把这事就当这么结束了

When it's not... over.

尤其这件事并没结束

So don't do it.

那就别做

What? - Just say no.

什么 -直接说不去

Uh, considering everything you've been through

想想你所经历的一切

I think walking across that stage and accepting a diploma

我想走上台 接过毕业证

is a pretty impressive accomplishment.

已经是个相当令人印象深刻的成就了

Did your Mom recruit another relative?

你妈又招揽了一个亲属吗

No, that's Hanna. I really have to go.

不 是汉娜 我真的得走了

Uh, but I'll see you at the meeting later?

但是我们晚点劝诫会那见吗

You bet.

没错

Okay.

好的

Thank you... for those. - I'll see you soon.

谢谢你给我这些 -一会见

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490125.html