《美少女的谎言》第六季第10集 第4期:厉害的谎言(在线收听

Wish we could find a way out of here.

真希望我们能逃出这里

Leaving's easy, Charles.

离开很容易 查尔斯

It's staying gone that would be tough.

但是消失却很难

My mom always says that nothing's more believable

我妈妈常说没有什么比一个厉害的谎言

than a really good lie.

更能让人坚信不疑

We just need to come up with a great story.

我们需要编一个好故事

Something fabulous

让人信服

and devastating at the same time.

又具有破坏性

Like..

比如...

we got lost in the woods

我们在森林里走丢了

and we were raised by a pack of wolves.

然后我们被一群狼养大

Amateur.

太假了

Does it look like I could survive in the woods?

我看起来像是能在森林存活吗

You're too pretty for that.

你太漂亮了确实不容易在森林存活

Our parents were crackheads.

我们父母绝对是瘾君子

They sold us for a fix.

他们把我们卖了换钱嗑药

Please don't make me talk about it anymore.

求求你别逼我说这个了

It's too painful.

太难过了

Wow. You're good.

你演技太棒了

Oh, it's that goody two-shoes, Mrs. Cavanaugh.

天啊 是那个老太婆加瓦诺

She can't see me like this. You have to help me.

不能让她看见我这样 你得帮帮我

Of course.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490227.html