《美少女的谎言》第六季第10集 第5期:成为A(在线收听

Oh, my God!

我的天啊

Bethany, what did you do?

宝芬妮 你做了什么

What did I do?

我做了什么

You pushed her... freak.

是你把她推下去了... 变态

So, Bethany blamed you for Mrs. Cavanaugh's death?

这么说 宝芬妮冤枉你杀死了加瓦诺夫人

No one believed the boy wearing the dress.

没人相信男孩会穿裙子

I had the most to lose,

反正我也是被贴了坏孩子标签

so they thought I pushed her.

他们相信是我干的

Even Mom?

妈妈也相信

She paid off Wilden

她买通了威尔登

to make sure Marion's death

把玛丽恩的死

was ruled a suicide.

判定为自杀

Oh, my God.

我的天

He let Toby think his mother killed herself.

他让托比以为他妈妈是自杀死的

All this time, he thought she chose to leave him.

这么久以来他一直以为是他妈妈选择离开他

That changed him.

这让他改变了很多

Mrs. D. sacrificed Toby for Charles.

迪劳伦提斯夫人为了查尔斯而牺牲了托比

Now we know who taught A how to treat people like dolls.

现在我们知道是谁教A像玩偶一样对待别人

Mr. D. Abandoned him

迪劳伦提斯先生抛弃了他

but Mrs. D. taught Charles how to be A.

但是迪劳伦提斯夫人教会查尔斯成为A

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490228.html