诉讼双雄第五季 第1集 瑞秋答应求婚(在线收听

第1集 瑞秋答应求婚

You're the most amazing woman I have ever met.

你是我见过的最出色的女人

Are you doing what I think you're doing?

你是在做我认为你在做的那件事吗

Rachel Elizabeth Zane...

瑞秋·伊丽莎白·赞恩

Will you marry me?

你愿意嫁给我吗

Yes. Yes?

愿意,愿意吗

You want my permission to take Mike

你想把迈克从我身边夺走

and force him to be your associate.

然后强迫他做你的助理

Speak now, or forever hold your peace.

要么现在说,要么永远别出声

I got us something.

我给咱俩弄了点东西

The perfect way to consummate our relationship.

正好配我们的完美联手

So just wait right here. It's in the kitchen. Sure.

等我一下,我去厨房拿,好的

I can't let you do this.

我可不能放任你这么做

You're going back where you belong.

你只是回到你本来的家

You never cared about me.

你从来不关心我

All you care about is yourself.

你只关心你自己

Louis, I'm not Norma.

路易,我不是诺玛

I told you I'd never let anything happen to you,

我说过不会让你出事

and I won't ever.

就绝对会遵守诺言

I should go.

我该走了

Why?

为什么

You know I love you, Donna.

你知道我爱你,唐娜

You ran away, but not before you told me you loved me.

在你告诉我你爱我之后就跑掉了

I did that because I wanted to make you feel better.

我之所以那么说是为了让你好受点

I don't want your pity.

我不需要你的怜悯

You need to start thinking about a new secretary.

你得开始想着找新秘书了

Harvey has no idea how lucky he is to have you.

哈维根本不知道拥有你是多幸运的一件事

I'm leaving you, Harvey.

我要离开你了,哈维

You can't just quit.

不能就这样辞职

I'm not quitting.

我不是要辞职

I'm going to work for Louis.

我要去为路易工作

So I told him I'll cave on the billables,

我告诉他,律师费的事我可以让步

but if he wants someone to kiss his ass all day,

但如果他要个成天巴结他的人

he'll have to settle for Louis.

他得去找路易

And what did he say?

他怎么说

I don't know, but we got paid

不知道,但我们拿了钱

and I haven't heard from him in a week.

他一周也没来烦我了

I have to say Harvey, all things considered,

我得说,哈维,考虑到一切情况

you're taking this whole DonnaLouis thing in stride.

你对唐娜去为路易工作这件事还挺豁达的

Well, I may have my issues, but they only make me stronger.

我虽然也有困难,但那只会让我更坚强

Good, because we're about to walk into a room

很好,因为我们马上要走进一间

packed with people who think they've got us by the balls.

坐满自以为能搞定我们的人的屋子了

Well, I don't care what they think,

我才不管他们怎么想呢

cause I'm gonna kill it.

我一定会大杀四方

What the hell's going on?

怎么回事

What's going on is I left you five messages

我告诉你们吧,我给你留了五通留言

and you never called me back.

你却没回话

The meeting was over an hour ago and you weren't here.

会议一小时前就结束了,而你们不在

Five messages?

五通留言

Please, you have to understand, I lost my secretary.

请你理解,我的秘书走了

I don't give a shit. I lost my company.

我才不管,我的公司都丢了

No, you haven't.

不,还没有

We can get them back.

我们能拿回来的

I can take care of it.

我能解决的

Bullshit.

扯淡

You can't even take care of yourself.

你连自己的事都解决不了

Sorry, Harvey. You're on your own.

抱歉,哈维,自己解决吧

And then what happens?

然后呢

And then I get up.

然后我醒了

And how do you feel when you get up?

你醒来之后是什么感觉

I told you I don't wanna talk about how I feel.

我说了,我不想谈感受

Then what are you doing here?

那你为什么来呢

You know what I'm doing here.

这你清楚

I told you, your sleepless nights aren't going to stop

我说了,你要想治好失眠

until you accept the fact that your secretary

就必须接受

isn't coming back.

你的秘书不会再回来这个事实

And I told you they'll stop when she does.

我也说了,等她回来了,我就不会再失眠了

So just write me another prescription

再给我写个处方

and let me get some sleep in the meantime.

让我在那之前能睡个安稳觉

It doesn't work that way.

那是不行的

Then how does it work?

那要怎么才行

Why don't we start with you taking me

你先跟我说说

through the whole story again?

到底怎么回事吧

What the hell good is that gonna do?

那有什么用

You want the truth?

你想听真话吗

I think you might have left some things out.

我觉得你可能有所隐瞒

Well, I didn't, and I'm not about to

我没有,我也不会

go through this whole damn thing again.

再来一次了

Then go and find yourself another doctor.

那就另找个医生吧

Because I'm not writing a prescription for anything

你不跟我开口,我是不会

without you talking to me.

给你写处方的

I...I can't stop staring at it.

我就是忍不住不盯着它看

Oh, I noticed.

我发现了

Yeah. So will everyone else.

嗯,其他人也会发现的

Well, I mean, yeah, that's the point.

是啊,要的不就这效果吗

For everyone to realize that you're my property.

让大家知道你属于我了

Okay.

好吧

Are you saying you own me now?

我现在归你了吗

Oh, hell yeah, and this here

当然,这个

is just like a little collar for your finger.

就是你手指的项圈

Mike, seriously...

迈克,说真的

I know we told my parents last night,

我们昨晚告诉我父母了

but I was thinking that, in terms of work,

但我在考虑,律所方面

maybe we should keep it to ourselves for a bit.

或许我们暂时还是别说出去

I understand.

我明白

You do? Sure.

真的,嗯

You know, it's like there's this bubble around us,

我们身边像是有一个泡泡

and you just don't want it to burst yet.

你暂时还不想戳破

And you're okay with that?

你不介意吗

Rachel, you just agreed to spend the rest of your life with me.

瑞秋,你刚刚答应跟我共度余生

Right now I'm pretty okay with everything.

现在,我什么都不介意

Then it's settled.

那就说定了

We'll tell Donna and that's it.

我们就只告诉唐娜

What?

什么

What about the bubble? There's no Donna in the bubble.

那个泡泡呢,唐娜不在泡泡里啊

Come on, there's room for Donna in the bubble.

得了,唐娜当然在泡泡里

You realize I get to sleep with

你知道我可以

whoever's in the bubble, right?

跟泡泡里的人上床吧

So long as you realize that my dad's in the bubble.

你知道我爸爸也在泡泡里吧

Donna it is.

那就告诉唐娜

Come here. All right.

过来,好了

Remember that thing online?

记得网上那个吗

We're doing it.

我们要那么做

Donna, what the hell are you doing?

唐娜,你干什么呢

What does it look like I'm doing?

你觉得呢

I'm getting rid of these résumés.

丢掉这些简历

No, no. Oh, my God, woman, are you crazy?

天呐,女人,你疯了吗

I have interviews with Norma's replacements in ten minutes.

我十分钟后要见诺玛的接替者

Oh, that's gonna be hard considering the fact

这要麻烦了,因为

that I canceled all your interviews.

我取消了你所有的会面

Damn it, Donna,

该死的,唐娜

those were the best candidates in the city.

那都是本市最佳的应聘者

No, Louis, the best candidate in the city

不,路易,本市最佳的应聘者

is standing right in front of you.

就站在你面前

But you told me no.

但你拒绝我了啊

And now I'm saying yes.

现在我答应你了

This is the most amazing moment in my entire life.

这是我这辈子最棒的时刻

Good.

好吧

I'll get you a temp for a couple of weeks

这两周我会给你找个临时工

and then we'll get started.

然后我们就正式开始

Wait, I'm sorry, wait.

等等,对不起,等等

You haven't told Harvey yet?

你还没告诉哈维吗

I told him. I just I have to give him two weeks.

我告诉他了,但我需要给他两周时间

Okay, you know what, on second thought,

好吧,你知道吗,我又想了一下

as much as I appreciate the gesture,

虽然我非常感激你的态度

I think you should just stay with Harvey.

我认为你还是应该和哈维在一起

What are you talking about? This isn't a gesture.

你什么意思表态,这不是个

No, look, you just

不,听着

Do you remember Mike almost became my associate?

你记得之前迈克差点成为我的助理律师吗

What am I talking about? Of course you do.

我在说什么呢,你当然记得

Well then, you'll also remember that

那你一定也记得

just as Mike had said yes,

就算迈克答应了我

Harvey swoops in

一旦哈维搅了进来

and he takes him back from me at the last second.

他就在最后一秒钟把他抢了回去

That isn't gonna happen.

不会发生那种事的

What you don't know is that I left the room.

但你不知道的是我离开了办公室

I went to get Mike this cake that said,

我去给迈克拿了一个蛋糕

"Welcome to Team Litt."

上面写着'欢迎来到利特之队'

Two minutes later, I come back and there they are,

等我两分钟后回来的时候

highfiving, laughing, and then they leave.

他们两个就在击掌,欢笑,然后一起走开了

I threw the cake out.

我就把蛋糕扔了

I cannot have that happen again with you.

我不能允许这种情况再发生在你身上了

Louis, I told you that isn't gonna happen.

路易,我说了不会再发生那种事了

Did you not just hear me?

难道你没听到我说的话吗

It took Harvey two minutes to steal Mike back from me.

哈维只用了两分钟就把迈克抢回去了

With you, he has two weeks.

对于你来讲他有两周时间

So no thank you.

所以还是不用了

Donna, I need to get in touch with Henderson before lunch,

唐娜,我需要在午餐之前联系上亨德森

And I need to get Braxton a bottle of wine.

我还要给布拉克斯顿准备一瓶红酒

I took care of all that.

都办完了

Good. Thanks.

好的,谢谢

Is there anything else you want to talk about?

你还有什么想说的吗

Not that I can think of.

我想不到什么了

Did you really think that if you just

你真的认为如果你

acted like I changed my mind that I'd change my mind?

假装我改变了主意我就真的会改变主意吗

Oh, come on, Donna, Louis?

得了吧,唐娜,路易

I mean, how long do you think that's going to last?

我是说你认为你们两个能维持多久

It's gonna last however long I want it to last.

我想维持多久就多久

Donna Harvey, this is happening.

唐娜,哈维,这件事已经定了

This is my formal notice.

我正式通知你

But I have no intention of leaving you high and dry,

但我不会就这样撒手不管的

so let's talk about finding you

所以我们还是讨论一下

someone in the next two weeks.

在两周内为你找一个替补人员吧

Finding me someone? Yes.

找个替补,是的

I already have a list of the top legal secretaries in the city.

我已经准备了一份市里最优秀法务秘书的名单

You mean you made a list for Louis

你是说在你决定抛弃我之前

before you decided to abandon me?

为路易准备的那份名单吗

I'm not abandoning you, Harvey.

我没有抛弃你,哈维

I'm doing what's best for me.

我是为了自己着想

Well, as long as we're doing what's best for ourselves,

既然我们都在为着想自己的利益

you know what's best for me?

你知道怎样对我最好吗

Ripping the BandAid off.

直面伤痛

Harvey So why don't you clean out

哈维,所以你还是赶快

your desk, walk yourself over to Louis,

收拾你的东西搬去路易那里吧

and take that with you?

顺便带上你的名单

This isn't how two adults who care about each other move on.

这不是两个互相在意的成年人向前看的方法

As far as I'm concerned, two adults who

在我看来,两个互相在意的成年人

care about each other don't move on at all.

根本不用向前看

So, if you're gonna go, just go.

所以如果你要走,那就走吧

What the hell are you doing in here?

你在这干什么呢

Kevin Slattery's been waiting 20 minutes.

凯文·斯莱特里已经等了20分钟了

What? Kevin Slattery.

什么,凯文·斯莱特里

Didn't Donna tell you?

唐娜没告诉你吗

No, she, um

没有,她

Harvey, what's going on?

哈维,到底怎么了

Nothing's going on.

没怎么

Why is Kevin Slattery here?

凯文·斯莱特里来这里干什么

He's looking for a new lawyer,

他在找新律师

and I'm looking for you to close him.

我想让你去搞定他

Why me? Why not you?

为什么是我,为什么不是你

Because everybody and their mother knows

因为全世界都知道

they're going bankrupt in two weeks

他们两周内就会破产

and I'm not a bankruptcy expert.

但我不是破产方面的专家

Aren't you listening to me?

你在听我说话吗

He doesn't want to declare bankruptcy.

他不想宣布破产

He wants you to fight for him.

他想让你为他战斗下去

Then he's come to me on the right day.

那他今天可是来对了

Kevin, I hear you're looking for a fight

凯文,我听说你要与敌人斗争下去

and I understand we don't have much time.

我也知道我们的时间不多了

We don't, and I just wasted half an hour waiting for you.

确实,但我刚浪费了半个小时等你

So, before we get to anything, you're gonna convince me

所以在正式合作之前,你需要说服我

why I should go with you in the first place.

我为什么要和你合作

Okay, we're done.

好了,我们没戏了

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

出去的时候别撞到门

What? You heard me.

什么,你听到我的话了

Only one of us is facing bankruptcy and it isn't me.

我们之中只有一个人面临破产,而那不是我

So instead of scolding me for being late,

所以与其责骂我迟到

you needed to be convincing me

你更需要说服我

why I should save your dying company.

为什么我要拯救你那濒死的公司

So, nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你

Loyalty.

忠诚

What did you just say?

你刚说什么

I have a gamechanging contract that's guaranteed

我现在有个能改变局面的合同

to come my way in six weeks if we can show solvency.

如果我们能证明有偿还能力的话就能拿到

Guaranteed by who?

谁保证的

My college roommate.

我的大学室友

And you tell that to your bankers,

你把这事告诉了你的银行家们

word gets out it's up for bid,

公司拍卖的消息传了出去

your competitors undercut you,

你的竞争对手出低价压制你

and your roommate won't be able to help you anymore.

你的室友就帮不上你了

But if we make it six weeks, we're back in business.

但如果能撑六周,就有转机了

And I guarantee we'll never leave you.

我保证绝不抛弃你

Here's the thing, Kevin.

事情是这样的,凯文

I don't give a shit about a regional trucking company

我才不在乎一家只能让我们的营业额

that's only going to increase our billings 1%.

增加1%的地区货运公司

I get you out of this,

我帮你起死回生

your stock's gonna go through the roof.

你们的股票肯定一路疯涨

You want a piece. I want 20%.

你想入股,我要20%

No way.

没门

You're the one coming to me. Okay?

别忘了,是你来找的我

80% of something is a whole lot better than 100% of nothing.

手里握住80%总比一无所有强

You gonna fight out there like you just did in here?

你对外也能向现在这么厉害吗

This is the preseason, Kevin.

这只是赛前热身,凯文

I haven't even broken a sweat.

我连汗都没出呢

Do you have a second?

有空吗

Yeah, sure. What's going on?

有,怎么了

Donna, are you shaking?

唐娜,你在发抖吗

I never should have expected him to

我就不该期望...他能...

What's going on?

出什么事了

You know what? Never mind. Sorry.

没事,别在意,抱歉

What did you want to talk about?

你想说什么

You never should've expected who to what?

你不该期望谁做什么

What happened?

出什么事了

I'm leaving Harvey.

我要离开哈维

Oh, my God.

天哪

Why?

为什么

You remember when I told you you could never go back,

还记得我跟你说你再也回不了头了

and then I said I lied about that?

然后我说我在撒谎

Turns out I was lying when I said I lied.

事实证明我说自己在撒谎就是个谎言

So you're just gonna leave?

所以你就要离开吗

No, I'm going to work for Louis.

我不走,我去帮路易

What? When?

什么,什么时候开始

Today.

今天

I'm sorry, Rachel.

对不起,瑞秋

You didn't come in here to talk about this.

你不是来找我说这个的

What did you wanna talk No.

你想跟我说什么,没事

It's nothing.

没什么

It can wait.

不着急

You got something for me? When don't I?

有东西要给我吗,我什么时候空手过

I redid your shitty motion to dismiss on Colter.

我重写了你那个不受理科特案的烂动议

My shitty motion?

我的烂动议

Yeah, your precedents might as well have been

你提到的那个判例就跟

Flintstone v. Rubble.

弗莱史东对罗伯似的

Listen to me, The Flintstones is an iconic classic

《摩登原始人》是经典象征

that clearly conveys the fact

能清晰的传达出一个事实

That you're old? Hey, you're the one

你很老的事实吗,这可是你

who came up with the reference.

提出来要举先例的

Which conveys the fact that I'm smart.

这传达出我很聪明的事实

Wow, somebody took their confidence booster shot

今早有人点了自信爆棚

this morning. Actually, I took it last night.

加速器啊,其实,我是昨晚点的

And by took it, i mean I asked Rachel to marry me.

我是指我向瑞秋求婚了

Oh shit, I wasn't supposed to tell you that,

见鬼,我不该告诉你这个的

but I just did.

但我说漏嘴了

Then I won't say congratulations yet.

那我先不祝贺你了

Oh, no, you can still say it.

不,你还是可以祝贺的

I can also say I need a list

我也可以让你列出

of every one of Slattery Corp's creditors,

斯莱特里公司所有债权人的名单

and I need it yesterday.

我昨天就要了

Now, why would you say that instead of congratulations?

你为什么说这个而不是祝贺我

Because we have less than two weeks

因为我们只有两周时间

to keep them out of bankruptcy

阻止他们破产

and we can't do that without knowing every person

要做到这一点,就要知道凯文·斯莱特里

Kevin Slattery owes a nickel to.

究竟都欠谁的钱

Harvey, that list is gonna be over 50 names long.

哈维,那估计得有五十多个人

There's no way we can get to all of them in two weeks.

两周之内不可能全都说服

You know what? Instead of telling me what we can't do

与其告诉我做不到什么

and asking me for a copy of Brides Magazine,

还管我借《新娘》杂志

why don't you just get the damn list together?

不如你赶紧去把名单列好

You told him we're engaged?

我们订婚的事你告诉他了

I couldn't help myself. But I wish I hadn't told him.

我没忍住,但现在我后悔了

Harvey, what's going on with you?

哈维,出什么事了

Nothing's going on.

没事

Congratulations. There, I said it.

恭喜你们,好了,我说了

Where the hell is my calendar?

我的日程表呢

You know, I had it right here yesterday.

昨天就在桌上

I don't know. I'll go get Donna.

我不知道,我去叫唐娜

No, don't get Donna. I'll take care of it.

不,别叫唐娜,我自己找

What do you mean don't get Donna?

别叫唐娜是什么意思

I said I'll take care of it.

我说了我自己找

I've got it right here.

我找到了

Thanks, Rachel.

谢谢,瑞秋

Harvey Specter's office.

这里是哈维·斯佩克特办公室

No, he's not available right now.

他现在不在

Can I take a message?

需要留言吗

Why didn't you tell him about Donna?

你为什么没告诉他唐娜的事

Because I knew Rachel knew, and she'd tell him,

因为我知道瑞秋知道,她会告诉他

and then I wouldn't have to waste my time with it.

我就不需要浪费时间了

Waste time or feel something?

你是怕浪费时间还是怕有情绪

You think I wasn't feeling something anyway?

你觉得我不说就没有情绪了吗

And what were you feeling?

你有什么情绪

Right now, I'm feeling this deposition

眼下,我感觉这个取证

is never going to end. This isn't a deposition,

不会有尽头了,这不是取证

and you're not getting out of this that easily.

你也别想能轻易结束

You know what, I'm getting a little tired of your attitude.

我不喜欢你这种态度

And what attitude is that?

什么态度

The attitude where I'm not gonna supply

你是指我拒绝为

prescription narcotics to someone

一个不肯向我说实话的人

who won't tell me the truth?

开麻醉药物吗

The attitude that says you know me

是你那种一副比我自己还

better than I know myself.

了解我的态度

I never said I know you better than you know yourself.

我没有说过我比你还了解你自己

You said I'm keeping things from you.

但你说我有事瞒着你

And that's something you know just as much as I do.

你也知道你就是瞒着我了

Oh, bullshit. I've been telling the truth

胡扯,我说的都是实话

this whole time and I haven't left out a goddamn word.

我一句都没隐瞒全都告诉你了

Okay, Harvey, if that's how you wanna play it.

哈维,如果你非要这样

I do know you better than you know yourself.

那我直接告诉你我就是比你了解你

I had you pegged about four seconds

你刚进我的门时

after you walked in my door,

愣了四秒钟

which is why I know you weren't just

所以我知道杰西卡去找你时

washing your face when Jessica walked in.

你不只是去洗脸了

You were washing your face because you threw up.

你洗脸是因为你吐了

And you told yourself that you were coming down with something

你骗自己说是因为你病了

or you had some bad clams.

或者吃坏东西了

But I'll tell you what really happened.

但我来告诉你真相

You threw up because you had a panic attack.

你吐了是因为你惊恐发作了

And you're not coming to me

你来找我也不是

because you're having trouble sleeping.

因为你晚上睡不好觉

You're coming to me because you're scared to death

你来找我是因为你害怕

that it'll happen again.

这种事再次发生

Mike, can I talk to you for a minute?

迈克,我能跟你谈谈吗

What do you wanna talk about?

谈什么

Captain Dickhead back there?

那位混蛋队长吗

Look, I think maybe we should cut him a little slack.

我觉得我们现在不该对他这么苛刻

No, I cut him some slack when he

他不知道我们订婚时

barely acknowledged our engagement.

我就有放他一马

Then I tried to get Donna to help him

然后我说要找唐娜来帮他

and he bites my head off.

结果他要吃人一样

What are you doing?

干什么啊

Donna's leaving him.

唐娜要离开他

And she's going to work for Louis.

还要去为路易工作

What the hell happened?

怎么回事啊

They've been through everything together.

他们一起经历了那么多

What could possibly

还有什么能

Oh, my God, they crossed the line.

天哪,他们越线了

It's more complicated than that.

没那么简单

What does that mean?

什么意思

They crossed the line years ago.

他们多年前就越线了

You know what? It doesn't matter.

那都无所谓了

I don't need to no anymore. Of course...

我也不想知道更多了,当然

we'll cut Harvey all the slack in the world.

我会尽量让着哈维的

Okay, I am going to stay late

我得晚点下班

and help him get everything in order.

帮他把事情整理好

Hey, just keep in mind that

但要记着

cutting him some slack is one thing.

我让着他是一码事

Doing Donna's job is another.

你去做唐娜的工作是另一码事

It's just one day.

就一天

It's not gonna last forever.

又不是永远这样

How'd you find me here? Easy.

你怎么知道我在这儿的,很简单

I knew after this morning, you'd come in here

我知道今早那样吵架后,你肯定

and your standard sandwich of commiseration.

要来这里吃你的自怜三明治套餐

I don't have a sandwich of commiseration

我才没有什么自怜三明治套餐

Rueben on rye, with bacon instead of Russian dressing.

黑麦面包,加培根不要俄式调味酱

Welldone bacon.

是全熟培根

And if it's all the same to you,

如果你不介意的话

I would prefer to eat by myself.

我喜欢一个人吃

Fine.

可以

I just came in here to give you this.

我只是来给你这个的

You mean...

你是说

Today is the day I work for you.

从今天起我就开始为你工作

Oh, my God.

天哪

I can't believe it. This is really happening?

我简直不敢相信,这是真的吗

What do we do first?

我们先做什么

I mean, I'm so goddamn turned on right now.

我现在好激动

I don't know. Maybe we could get a jump on

不知道,也许可以开始着手

some of the things that have been piling up since Norma.

解决诺玛留下的山一样的案子

Well, my Dictaphone's at full capacity,

我的录音笔都满了

it's about to burst.

都快溢出来了

Well, I could help you with that.

我可以帮你解决这个问题

Would you? Of course.

真的吗,当然

That's my job.

那就是我的工作嘛

Relieving the pressure on your Dictaphone.

处理录音笔里堆积的内容

Okay, you know what? Maybe we're, um...

其实,也许我们

moving too quickly.

进展太快了

Okay. Well, how about

好吧,要不然

I just redo your calendar,

我先重新梳理你的日程

and index every live case you have, and then get to know

把你的每个案子都加上索引

every single inch of your filing system.

彻底摸清你的文件整理系统

I don't think that's moving less quickly.

我觉得这进展一点也没比刚才慢

Culminating in that inevitable moment

最终进展到终将到来的那一刻

when your phone finally rings

当你的电话响起

and I say those three magic words.

我将说出那个带有魔力的词

Oh, good sweet Jesus.

我的神啊

"Louis Litt's office."

路易·利特办公室

God damn it, woman, we're going back right now.

该死的,女人,我们现在就回去

Take care of the bill. 10% tip.

你结账,小费给10%

Welldone bacon, my ass.

让全熟培根滚蛋吧

He's totally not thinking about sex right now.

他可没在想滚床单的事

Tell me you found all 50 creditors.

告诉我你找到了全部五十个债权人

Not just all 50. I found the one.

不只是五十个,我还找到了该找的那个

How do you know you found the right one?

你怎么知道你找到的是该找的

Because I know exactly what you're gonna do.

因为我知道你会怎么做

Then let me show you how I'm gonna do it.

那让我来告诉你我会怎么做

You're really gonna make them do that?

你真打算让他们这么做吗

Sure am. All of them?

当然,所有人

Doesn't work with some of them.

有几个人不吃这套

North or South?

北方还是南方

Take your pick.

随你挑

Well, Harvey, that's brilliant.

哈维,这主意太棒了

There's only one problem. It's illegal.

只有一个问题,这么做是违法的

Let 'em sue us. It's civil, not criminal.

让他们告啊,这是民事案件,又不是刑事案件

Besides, we're bluffing anyway.

而且,反正都是要骗人

What if I told you I have a way to make it legal anyway?

要是我告诉你,我可以让它变得合法呢

I'd say your idea better work fast

那你的点子最好快点

because we're going over there in an hour.

因为我们一小时后就得过去

Vince Sanfillipo?

文斯·山菲利普

Yes.

正是

Is there a reason you're not turning around?

你不转过来有什么理由吗

I like to play a little game with some of my visitors.

我喜欢跟一些来访者玩个小游戏

For example, you use Evian skin cream

比如说,你用依云护肤霜

and sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps.

偶尔会喷比翼双飞香水

But not today. Of course I do.

但今天没有,当然

I'm just one generation away from poor white trash.

我是南部白种穷鬼的后代

And I could only dream of getting out.

一心想着走出去

Getting anywhere.

走去天涯海角

Getting all the way to the FBI.

直走到联邦调查局

A census taker tried to test me once.

曾经有个人口调查员也这么诈我来着

I ate his liver with some fava beans

我就着蚕豆和美味的基安蒂红葡萄酒

and a nice Chianti.

把他的肝脏吃了

You see a lot, Doctor. But are you strong enough

你很有观察力,医生,但你能否用

to point that highpowered Quid pro quo, Clarice

你敏锐的观察力... 等价交换,克拉丽斯

All right. That's enough.

行了,够了

We didn't come here for a quoteoff.

我们不是来对台词的

No, you didn't.

当然不是

You came here to get me to give Kevin Slattery more time,

你们是来让我多给凯文·斯莱特里一点时间

and that's never going to happen.

而这是不可能的

Actually, we're here to get you to

事实上,我们是来让你

buy up every piece of debt associated with Slattery Freight

收购与斯莱特里货运有关的全部债务

and then get you to give him more time.

然后说服你多给他一点时间

And why would I do that?

我为什么要这么做

Why? Because you're the biggest debtholder,

为什么,因为你是最大的债权人

and if any of the others makes a claim,

如果其他债权人提出索赔

it'll trigger bankruptcy, and you get 50 cents

将会使之破产,而你随后五年

on the dollar five years from tomorrow.

一美元的债务仅能收回五十美分

You think I'm gonna double down on a loser,

你以为你们能引用《沉默的羔羊》的台词

because you can quote Silence of the Lambs?

我就会在失败者身上加注吗

No, you're gonna do it

不,你会这么做的

because the day we file bankruptcy,

因为一旦我们提出破产

every truck in that fleet's going straight to Canada.

运输队的货车会直接开去加拿大

And that 50 cents on the dollar just hit 25.

到时五十美分就只剩二十五美分了

But that's illegal and I will sue you

这是违法的,我会告倒

and your client into the ground.

你和你的客户

Well, it would be illegal

如果我们没有用一美元买下

if we hadn't just a bought a defunct

一个倒闭的加拿大汽车货运公司的话

Canadian trucking company for a dollar.

确实是违法的

Bullshit!

胡扯

Your covenants prohibits you from doing that.

你们的契约不允许你们这么做

Not if we do it before anyone calls in our debt.

赶在有人要求收回债务前就没事

Which we did.

我们已经买了

You're a son of a bitch.

你个狗娘养的

That's exactly what I thought of myself

我想到这个主意的时候

when I came up with the idea.

也是这么觉得的

To be fair, I was the one that came up with

说句公道话,加拿大汽车货运公司

the defunct Canadian trucking company thingy.

这个点子是我想出来的

So... Oh, yeah, you're right.

所以... 对,没错

You're a son of a bitch, too.

你也是个狗娘养的

Oh, thanks, Harvey. I appreciate that.

谢了,哈维,感激不尽

Well, now that we agree what we are,

你说我们是狗娘养的我们也认了

the question is, what are you gonna do about it?

现在的问题是,你打算怎么做呢

What's so funny?

笑什么呢

I was just thinking about that nutbag.

我在想那个白痴

Who starts a meeting off like that?

谁会那样跟人会面

Yeah, you got to give him credit, though.

是啊,不过还是值得夸奖

It was pretty fun.

多有意思啊

You think he's gonna do that bit with the creditors?

你觉得他跟债权人也会玩这套吗

I don't care

只要他肯收购债务

if he makes them put the lotion in the basket,

就算他让他们把乳液放进篮子里

as long as he buys up their debt.

我也不在乎

Or else it gets the hose again.

不然又要挨打了

Wait, was she a great big fat person?

等一下,她是不是身材肥胖

Good job today, Mike.

今天干得漂亮,迈克

Thanks.

谢谢

Does this mean I've earned the right

这是不是意味着我争取到了

for us to talk about the Donna situation?

跟你聊聊唐娜事件的权利

There is no Donna situation.

没有什么唐娜事件

Harvey, come on, I know you're not touchyfeely, but

得了,我知道你不爱婆婆妈妈,但是

Look, there's nothing to talk about,

听着,没什么好聊的

because it isn't gonna last.

因为这种情况不会长久

Okay.

好吧

I got some Georgio's reheating in the oven.

烤箱里有乔治亚的外卖,我重新热了

Oh, you are my hero.

你真是我的大救星

Oh, I know.

我知道

I mean, who says that men can't cook?

谁说男人不能下厨了

I think Georgio's does.

我猜是乔治亚说的

That's a fair point.

这个观点很正确

So how was your test?

你的考试怎么样了

Whoa, it was that bad?

有那么差吗

You studied like crazy.

你都学疯了

No, it's not that it was that bad.

不,不是考得差

I just...

而是

I didn't take it.

我没考

What do you mean you didn't take it?

你说没考是什么意思

I decided to stay late and help Harvey.

我决定熬夜帮哈维

Help Harvey what?

帮哈维干什么

Never mind. I know what.

算了,我知道干什么

Something that would've been done by Donna

肯定是唐娜的工作

and should've been done by his new secretary

应该由他的新秘书做

except he hasn't hired one yet.

除非他还没有再雇一个新的

You're the one who said we should cut him as much slack

是你说我们应该尽可能地

as he needs.

体谅他

I meant tolerating him being a dick.

我是说容忍他的混蛋行径

Not you flunking out of school.

可不是让你逃学

The last time I asked Harvey for time off,

上次我向哈维要求放假

he told me work is my law school,

他告诉我说,工作就是我的法学课

and he was right.

而他是对的

I'm not gonna ask him for time when he needs me the most.

我不会在他最需要我的时候要求休息的

What?

怎么了

What? I was just thinking about

怎么了,我只是想到

when I asked you to marry me,

当我向你求婚的时候

I said how tenacious you are.

我说,你是那么坚强

Well, I know.

我知道

It's like you should know what you're getting yourself into.

你该知道自己爱上的是什么样的人

But you see what happens when you don't wear that collar

但你也看到了,你手上没带戒指的时候

on your finger? Stop it.

会发生什么,闭嘴

I can't believe you're really mine.

简直不能相信,你真的属于我了

Now, where would be the perfect place to...

那么,放哪里比较好呢

Good morning, Louis.

早上好,路易

Holy shit. You just scared the shit out of me.

老天,我都被你吓尿了

What are you doing here so early?

你怎么来的这么早

It's 8:15.

已经八点十五分了

Well, yeah, but we worked late last night,

没错,但昨晚我们工作到很晚

and I told you to take the morning.

我让你今天上午休息一下

Louis, it's day two, I'm not taking anything.

路易,我才来第二天,我不会休息的

Oh, shoot.

该死

I get it.

我懂了

You came in early because you bought me

你来得早是因为你给我买了

an expensive gift and you wanted to

很贵重的礼物,而且你想

surprise me by putting it on my desk.

放在我桌上,让我惊喜

Something like that.

差不多吧

Do you want me to go? You can still surprise me.

你想让我走开吗,这样就可以给我惊喜了

Never mind.

还是算了

Uh... Being that you're here,

鉴于你已经来了

I have a prospective client coming in at 9:00.

有个潜在客户九点会来

No, you don't.

不会来了

What do you mean? The asshole canceled?

什么意思,那混蛋取消了约会

No, the asshole intentionally showed up an hour early

不,那混蛋故意提前了一小时,来过了

and I sent him home, telling him he was an hour late.

我让他回家了,让他一小时后再来

What, are you crazy?

什么,你疯了吗

That was Carl Fields, Donna.

那可是卡尔·菲尔茨,唐娜

$12 million in billings you let walk out the door.

没准能赚他一千二百万,你却让他回去了

No, that's 12 million in billings that's coming your way

不,一千二百万已经到手

because now he knows you're not someone to be trifled with.

因为现在他知道你不会随他摆布

No, you can't know that.

不,你怎么知道

Really? Because I just got off the phone

是吗,因为我刚刚接到

with his secretary, and they're expecting you to come by

他秘书打来的电话,他们希望你能一小时后

with an engagement letter in an hour.

带着聘书过去一趟

Holy shit!

不是吧

Oh, shit. What?

该死,怎么了

What's the problem?

什么问题

I'm still printing to my old printer.

我还在用旧打印机打印

What, for the engagement letter?

什么,打印聘书吗

Donna, please, you've done enough.

唐娜,拜托,你做得够多了

Let me take care of it.

我过去拿就好

Like I wouldn't notice.

以为我没注意到吗

There you go, little fella.

这是才你的位置,小东西

I was, I was just...

我,我只是

It's fine, Louis. Whatever you were doing,

没事,路易,不管你在干什么

it's fine. Hey, Harvey,

没事的,哈维

if there are any hard feelings with Donna...

如果你对唐娜的事有任何不愉快...

No, Louis. No hard feelings.

不,路易,没有不愉快

Okay, but I just want to say, if there was...

但我只想说,如果万一有...

I said there's no hard feelings.

我也说了,没有

As a matter of fact,

既然说到这

why don't you tell Donna I want her to have this?

帮我告诉唐娜,我让她拿走这个

She's leaving you.

她要抛弃你了

You wanted to see me?

你想见我

That was an hour ago.

我一小时前就想见你

Well, I just heard.

我刚刚听说

And I just heard the results

我刚刚听说你和迈克的

of your little strongarm tactic with Mike.

小小强硬策略

You mean you heard that it worked.

你是说,你听说那办法行得通

Oh, I know you got them to do what you wanted.

我知道你让他们按你的想法做

They bullied all the other creditors,

他们欺压了所有债权人

bought off all their debt,

买了他们所有的债务

and they're going to back off for eight weeks.

而且他们会延后八个星期

Why do you seem pissed?

为什么你看起来有点生气

Because you left a creditor off the list.

因为你的名单上,少了一个债权人

What? How could that happen?

什么,怎么可能

I don't know how it happened,

我不知为什么会出这种事

but I know what it means.

但我知道这意味着什么

We're gonna get held hostage.

他们会用这个来要挟我们的

I'll take care of it.

我会处理的

And if you can't take care of it and Slattery goes bankrupt,

而如果你处理不了,斯莱特里真的破产了

you better figure out a way to keep him here.

你最好能想出办法把他留住

What's that supposed to mean?

这是什么意思

It means Jack Soloff's been going around the firm

意思是杰克·索罗夫正在律所里到处说

saying you're never gonna save that company

你不可能挽救那家公司

and we don't have a plan to retain their business

而等你真的救不了以后,我们也没有计划

when you don't.

能留住他们

Since when do you care about what Jack Soloff says?

你什么时候开始在乎杰克·索罗夫说什么了

Since he's a senior partner with ambition

自从他成了一个有野心的资深合伙人

and you dropped the ball twice in the two days.

而你在两天之内搞砸了两次

If you're so afraid of him, why don't you just fire him?

如果你这么害怕他,干吗不直接炒了他

I'm not afraid of anybody,

我不害怕任何人

and I never said ambition was a bad thing.

我可从没说过有野心是坏事

Jessica Harvey,

杰西卡,哈维

I don't know what's going on between you and Donna,

我不知道你和唐娜之间是怎么回事

but I do know you chose not to let me in on it,

但我知道你选择不用我参与这件事

so I'm gonna let you in on this.

所以我就让你自己处理

If you can't figure out how to get shit done

如果你没了她就想不出办法好好工作

without her, I will.

我可就要想办法了

How'd it go with Mr. Fields?

和菲尔茨先生的会面怎么样

Fine, but before you dislocate your arm

还行,不过在你累断胳膊

patting yourself on the back,

然后顾影自怜之前

I need you to file those before you leave today.

我需要你今天离开前把这些归档

All of them?

全都要吗

Yes, all of them. That's what "those" means.

是的,全都要, "这些"就是全部的意思

And then I want you to update my Word Perfect by the morning.

还有,明早前把我的办公软件升级好

Louis, I have tickets to the theater at 8:00.

路易,我买了剧院八点场的票

Second day and you're already taking banking hours?

刚工作第二天你就绝不加班吗

Okay, I hardly think 8:00 constitutes

好吧,我可不认为八点算是...

Norma worked till midnight eight days a week

诺玛全年无休地每天工作到深夜

and never bunted an eye.

还从没嘟囔过

Bunted? Yes, bunted.

嘟囔,对,嘟囔

You have a problem with my words now?

你现在对我用词也有意见了吗

Okay, Louis, I don't know

好吧,路易,我不知道

if you skipped your afternoon prunie or what,

你是漏喝你的美容饮料了还是怎么着

but you're making me feel uncomfortable.

但你现在让我非常不舒服

Well, let's get something straight.

那咱们就把话说清楚

I'm not here to make your life comfortable.

我不是来让你的生活变舒服的

You're here to do that for me.

应该是你让我的生活变舒服

And the next time you print something to the wrong copier,

还有下次你再用错误的打印机打了东西

get it yourself.

你自己去拿

I gave you one job to find every single one

我就给了你一项任务,找到斯莱特里

of Slattery's creditors, and you screwed it up.

所有的债权人,然后你还搞砸了

What are you talking about? You left one off the list,

你在说什么,你漏了一个

and as soon as they realize

等他们意识到

that we bought out everyone else,

我们买断了其他所有人的债权

they'll know we have a deal

他们就会知道我们达成了协议

and they'll call in their debt

然后他们就会要求收回债务

and the whole thing will blow up.

然后整个事情就全完了

Wait a second, they haven't even called it in yet?

等等,他们还没发起收回债务要求吗

No, they haven't called it in yet,

没有,当然还没有

because they're gonna wait till the last second

因为他们会等到最后一刻

so they can hold us over a barrel

那样他们就可以任意摆布我们了

because you didn't do your job.

就因为你没做好你的工作

And now I gotta find some leverage on Katzen Financial.

现在我得去找能制衡凯森金融公司的筹码了

I didn't miss Katzen Financial.

我没有漏掉凯森金融公司

Then why weren't they on the list?

那为什么他们不再单子上

I don't know, they were on the list when I sent it

我不知道,他们明明就在单子上,我给了

Goddamn Rachel.

见鬼,瑞秋

Harvey!

哈维

Katzen was the last name on that list

凯森是单子上最后一家

and the only name on that page, all right?

而且是最后一页上唯一一家,好吗

The printer must have just run out of paper.

肯定是打印机没纸了

This isn't Rachel's fault.

这不是瑞秋的错

What am I supposed to tell Kevin Slattery?

那我要怎么和凯文·斯莱特里说

"The reason you're losing your company "

你失去你的公司是因为

is because my associate didn't load the printer"?

我的助理没给打印机装纸吗"

I don't know, how about you tell him the truth?

我不知道,为什么不告诉他真相

That the reason he may lose his company

他可能失去他公司的原因

is because you didn't hire a secretary.

是你不肯雇个新秘书

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

这话什么意思

You know what it means.

你知道什么意思

Rachel has been killing herself to take care of you,

瑞秋一直在拼了命地照顾你

and we haven't said anything

而我们什么都没说

because we both agreed to cut you some slack.

就因为我们俩都同意要体谅你

We? Yeah, we,

我们,是的,我们

but I'm not gonna let you come down on her

但我不能让你因为搞砸了一件

for screwing up something that wasn't her job.

本来就不是她工作的事而训斥她

Her job is to do what I say,

她的工作就是照我说的去做

and you better wrap your head around that.

你最好意识到这一点

No, Harvey you better wrap your head around the fact

不,哈维,你最好意识到唐娜已经走了

that Donna is gone and she is not coming back.

而且她不会再回来了这个事实

And I told you, it's not gonna last with her and Louis.

我告诉过你,她和路易之间不会长久的

You keep saying that,

你坚持这样说

but all I see is donna outside Louis's office

可我眼见唐娜坐在路易的办公室外

and no one outside yours.

而你办公室外却空无一人

So you better swallow your pride and ask her for help,

所以你最好放下身段去请她帮忙

or hire a new secretary, but either way,

或者雇个新秘书,反正不管怎么样

you're done taking it out on Rachel.

你不能拿瑞秋撒气

Hey, there, you got a minute?

你有时间吗

Barely.

几乎没有

I need those two weeks you offered me before.

我需要你之前跟我说的那两个星期

I'm afraid it's too late for that.

恐怕现在说太晚了

Donna, I'm drowning.

唐娜,我快完蛋了

This whole thing with the Slattery deal is

斯莱特里这个案子...

I'm sorry about your deal, Harvey,

对于你的案子我很遗憾,哈维

but you should have thought about that before you turned me down.

但你当初拒绝我前就该想到这一点

So you're punishing me?

所以你在惩罚我吗

I'm not punishing you.

我没有惩罚你

But I have a mountain of work, and even if I didn't,

可我自己的活都堆积如山,就算没有

how do you think Louis would feel if I suddenly

如果我突然又开始为你做事了

started working for you again?

你觉得路易会怎么想

I don't give a shit how Louis feels.

我才不管路易怎么想

Well, what about how I feel?

那你考虑过我的感受吗

Which is that you're trying to undermine my decision.

你现在又在动摇我的心意

How the hell am I trying to undermine your decision?

我怎么能动摇你的心意呢

What do you call this?

那这个算什么

Thatthat was before

那是之前...

Before what? Before you ran into Louis?

什么之前,在你碰到路易之前

Before you needed my help? What?

在你需要我的帮助之前,什么之前

Donna

唐娜

Do you know where I found this?

你知道我在哪里找到的吗

Louis put it right on top of the list of secretaries

出于关心我还留着那份秘书候选名单

that I have been keeping for you because I still care about you,

而路易恰恰把它放在了那份名单上

and you know what they both did?

你知道这两件事共同的结果是什么

They fed right into his nightmare

刚好触发了他的噩梦

that I'm gonna leave him,

让他觉得我要离开他

which is exactly what you wanted.

而这就是你想要的结果

Do you know how hard it is for me

你知道要我放下身段

to swallow my pride and come over here?

到这里来找你有多难吗

Do you know how hard it is for me to say no to you?

那你知道要我拒绝你又有多难吗

Then don't.

那就别拒绝

I am asking you for one little thing.

我只是要你帮我做一件小事

No, Harvey, it's not one little thing.

不,哈维,不是一件小事

Today it's the Slattery deal,

今天是斯莱特里收购案

tomorrow's the Weiss merger,

明天是韦斯合并案

and then the day after that,

而后天

it will be a million other things

就会是成千上万其他事情

until you think everything is back to normal.

直到你觉得一切回复原样

Well, it's not. This is the new normal.

但回不去了,这就是新常态

This is my desk now, and I wish I could help you, but I can't.

现在我的办公桌在这,对你我爱莫能助

Donna, please.

唐娜,别这样

I'm sorry, Harvey, you're on your own.

抱歉,哈维,你得靠自己了

And that's when it happened, isn't it?

就在那一刻,对吧

You had another one.

你的恐慌症又发作了

I don'tI don't want to talk about it.

我不...不想谈了

Step one to making them stop is talking about it.

要解决问题第一步就是不回避

I couldn't think, I couldn't see, I c

我无法思考,也看不见,我...

I couldn't breath.

不能呼吸

And what did you do?

然后你做了什么

You know what I did.

你明知故问

No, I know. I need you to say it.

对,但我要你说出来

Why?

为什么

'Cause the more you say it, the less power it has over you.

因为说得越多,它对你的影响就越小

I made my way into the bathroom,

我走进洗手间

and my heart was ppounding, and

我听见心脏剧烈跳动,然后

my chest cracked open.

我的胸要炸开了

It wasit was like I was under water.

就像...就像我溺水了一样

I looked at the stall, and there was...two shoes there,

我看着隔间,那有两只鞋

a pieceofshit brown shoe, untied, two guys laugh

屎色棕的鞋,没系鞋带,两个人在笑

Yeah, and then?

好的,然后呢

I ran to the stall, I threw up,

我冲进隔间,开始呕吐

and I just waited until it was over.

然后我就待在那里,直到那种感觉结束

And that's the night you came to see me.

那天晚上你就来找我了

Yeah.

没错

And you made up a story about having trouble sleeping

还编了一个睡眠障碍的谎话

to get antianxiety medication,

来骗我开抗焦虑药

and you've been taking a pill a day since.

从那之后你就每天吃一粒

Yes.

没错

Busy.

在忙

Louis...

路易

I'm not leaving you.

我没有要离开你

It says, "Replacements for Louis"

上面写着"路易的秘书候选名单"

Right here on top, "Replacements for Louis."

那上面就这么写着"路易的秘书候选名单"

That's because that's the list I made after Norma died.

因为那是诺玛死后我做的

Then why do you still have it?

那你为什么还留着

Because I was saving it for Harvey.

我留着给哈维的

This is for Harvey?

这是给哈维的

Yes, Louis, because I work for you now,

对,路易,因为我现在替你做事了

and I'd like to tell you to stop questioning

我想告诉你别再怀疑

whether I'm gonna change my mind,

我是否会改变心意了

but we both know that's never gonna happen,

我们都知道这不可能

so instead, I'll say...

所以我想说...

you need to talk to me about it when it does.

如果你怀疑我就直接告诉我

But I did talk to you, Donna.

我告诉过你啊,唐娜

First, I loaded you up with work, then I yelled at you,

我先是加大你的工作量,然后吼你

and then I put the canopener on top of that list.

后来还把开罐器放在名单上面

I mean, I can't be more direct than that.

我不能再直接了

Yes, you can, Louis.

可以的,路易

Because I don't want that kind of relationship anymore.

我不想在陷入那种尬尴的关系了

What's it for?

那是做什么用的

What's what for?

什么是做什么用的

The can opener.

那个开罐器

It's just a can opener, Louis.

就是一个开罐器,路易

No, it's not.

不,没那么简单

Harvey was sending me a message when he gave it to me.

哈维给我的时候想传达某种信息

That message wasn't meant for you.

那个信息不是给你的

It was meant for me.

是要传达给我的

Donna, you want me to talk to you,

唐娜,你要我开诚布公

but now you're not talking to me.

但你现在却含糊其辞

It was a ritual that Harvey and I would do

那是哈维和我在每次出庭前

before we went to trial.

都会有的一个仪式

So the message was,

所以他想表达的意思是

Donna, you'll never have something like that with me.

唐娜,你和我就永远不会有那样的仪式

No, Louis, that's not what

不,路易,不是那样

We should have a ritual.

我们该有一个仪式

Let's worry about that after we win our first big case.

等我们赢下第一件大案子再考虑吧

I was just about to offer you one of those.

我本来还想请你喝一杯呢

Jessica, if you're here to yell at me again

杰西卡,如果你是来再骂我一通的话

I'm not here to yell at you.

我不是来吼你的

I'm here to apologize to you.

我是来跟你道歉的

Then you can have a drink.

那就一起喝一杯吧

The truth is, there's a time for yelling

事实上,一个好的合伙人知道这其中的区别

and there is a time for understanding,

既要有骂人的时候

and a good partner knows the difference.

也要有懂人的时候

You mean a good managing partner.

你是指一个好的管理合伙人吧

No, I mean a good partner.

不,我是指一个好的合伙人

The night you found out Donna was in trouble,

那晚你发现唐娜有麻烦了

the first thing you did was take the time...

但你做的第一件事,却是挤了时间

to have a drink with me about Jeff.

和我喝一杯,聊聊杰夫

So the least I could do is take the time

所以,至少我能花点时间

and understand your situation.

来理解你的情况

You mean, the fact that I don't have a secretary.

你是指,我已经没有秘书的事实吗

I mean that after 12 years, the woman you wouldn't

我是指,你一定要打包一起来工作的女人

come work here without is now working for someone else.

十二年后,却在为别人做事

And you want to know why.

所以你想知道原因

I don't need to know why.

我不用知道原因

I need to know if you want me to undo it.

我要知道你想不想让我帮你恢复原状

What?

什么

I know you and Donna aren't me and Jeff,

我知道你和唐娜的情况不像我跟杰夫

but you are as close as two people can be

但是你们俩的亲密无间

without being that.

不用刻意营造

Shit, Harvey, Scottie leaving

该死,哈维,斯科特走的时候

didn't throw you off your game this much.

你都没这么受打击颓废过

I appreciate the offer.

谢谢你的好意

But as long as Donna wants to work for Louis,

但只要唐娜想为路易工作

I am not gonna force her to work for me.

我就不会强迫她再回来为我做事

Okay.

好吧

Harvey, have you thought about

哈维,你有没有想过

what's going to happen if she doesn't come back?

要是唐娜真的不回来了怎么办

She will.

她会回来的

Wow.

Wow what?

哇什么

This Jessica sounds like a hell of a woman.

杰西卡听着真是个女中豪杰

What does that have to do with anything?

这跟我说的事有什么关系

No, it doesn't. II was just

没什么关系,我,我只是

Look, I don't care what you were doing.

我不管你在干嘛

We've been here long enough.

我们已经待得够久了

Hmm, we have.

是的

But I'm not gonna give you another prescription.

但我不会给你另外开药了

You said if I opened up

你说要是我敞开心扉

I said if you didn't, I wouldn't.

我说要是你不敞,我就不开

I didn't say if you did, I would.

我可没说你敞了我就会开啊

They're not the same thing.

这可不是一回事

Goddamn it.

该死

Hold on, you didn't let me finish.

等等,你听我把话说完

I'm not gonna write you another prescription.

我不会再给你另开药

I'm gonna give you these.

但给你这个

That's enough for another week.

够你吃一周的了

You want me to come in here again.

你想让我下次再来

Mm, I sure do.

当然

Or you can roll the dice and spread them out,

或者你也可以不给自己留后路,把它扔了

but you're not getting anymore without seeing me again.

但你不来我这儿就拿不到

One more thing.

还有

These episodes are gonna keep happening

恐慌症会一直发作

until you accept the fact that Donna may never come back.

直到你接受唐娜有可能再也不会回来的现实

Where the hell have you been all morning?

你整个早上都去哪儿了

What are you, my mother?

你算老几,我妈吗

I was at a meeting. Why?

我去开会了,怎么了

Remember when you said Katzen was gonna

还记得你说凯森要

wait till the last second to hold us over a barrel?

等到最后一秒让我们不得翻身吗

Well, they didn't. They sold all of their debt

可是他们没有,他们把所有的债务

to Kevin Slattery's biggest competitor.

卖给了凯文·斯莱特里最强的竞争对手

They're gonna want to put us in the ground for good.

他们想把我们一击击倒,一劳永逸

Well, then it's a good thing I figured out a way

那幸好我已经想出办法

to convince 'em not to.

说服他们别这么干了

What the hell are we still doing here?

那我们还傻站在这儿干嘛

You tell me.

你说呢

What the hell happened?

到底是怎么回事

Atlantic Freight is my chief rival.

大西洋货运公司是我的主要对手

If they call in the debt,

如果他们要收回债务

they'll force me into bankruptcy.

他们会强制宣告我破产的

If they call in the debt.

前提是他们要收回债务

What is he talking about?

他什么意思

He's talking about the fact that we just came from a meeting with them,

他的意思是,我们刚和他们开了个会

and you're right.

并且你是对的

They'd love nothing more than to put you down

对他们来说,把你彻底击倒,一劳永逸

once and for all.

是最好不过了

Goddamn it.

他妈的

But lucky for you, we told them

但好消息是,我们告诉他们

that if they force you into bankruptcy,

如果他们迫使你破产

that doesn't necessarily kill your company,

那未必会搞垮你的公司

but buying your name does.

但买下你的冠名权会

So they own me? That's your brilliant solution?

所以我现在归他们了,这就是你的天才方案

No, they own the Slattery trademark,

不是,他们有的是斯莱特里的商标

which they think effectively puts you under,

并且认为这是打垮你的最有效方法

but they don't know what we know.

但是他们不知道我们知道的事

And what is that?

你们知道什么

That you have another contract

你还有另外一份合同

that doesn't care about the name of your company.

这份合同不管你公司的名称

They only care about the name of the owner.

他们只在乎所有者的名称

How the hell did Katzen even know to sell their debt?

凯森是怎么知道要卖债权的

Because I made a mistake.

因为我失误了

You sure as hell did!

妈的你是失误了

After asking for 20% of my company

你要了我公司20%的股份

and bragging that you could save it.

还夸下海口说你能救下它

Well, it turns out it, you're just an arrogant mouthpiece

结果却证明,你只是个自大的说嘴货

that thinks he can save anything.

觉得自己能拯救一切

But you can't.

但其实你做不到

Kevin, nobody hates change more than I do,

凯文,没人比我更讨厌改变

but it's coming whether we like it or not.

但无论你是否喜欢,改变都会发生

And if I could save both your company and your name,

如果我可以同时拯救你的公司和你的冠名

I would, but you're right, I can't.

我会,但你说对了,我做不到

So take the deal, wake up tomorrow, and go to work.

所以接受交易吧,明天醒来,去上班

Hey, Harvey?

哈维

Yeah.

怎么

I just want to say thanks...

我只想说谢谢

for not throwing us under the bus back there.

谢谢你没让我们承担责任

What do you mean?

什么意思

Well, I mean, you could have told Kevin Slattery the truth.

你本可以告诉凯文·斯莱特里实话

That mistake was mine and Rachel's.

错误是我和瑞秋犯下的

No it wasn't.

不,不是

You were right, that mistake was mine.

你之前说对了,是我的错

Hey. What are you doing here so late?

你这么晚在这儿干嘛

You didn't hear?

你没听说吗

We closed the Davis brothers.

戴维斯兄弟的案子解决了

That's huge. It is.

那可是大事,是的

So I thought maybe this was the perfect time

我在想这可能是我们庆祝仪式的

to start our ritual.

绝佳时间

Oh, Donna, listen, I've been thinking.

唐娜,我在想

I don't think we need to have a ritual.

我们或许不需要仪式

Come on. It's our first big win.

来吧,这是我们第一个大胜利

That's the same exact cake I got Mike.

跟我给迈克的蛋糕一模一样

I know.

我知道

How did you know?

你怎么知道的

I'm Donna.

我可是唐娜

You sure are.

你确实是

What flavor is it?

什么口味的

Well, I called Esther, and she said

我打电话给埃斯特,她说

German Chocolate was your favorite.

你最爱是德国巧克力味

I hate German Chocolate.

我讨厌德国巧克力

Which is why I got you Mocha Fudge.

所以我买了摩卡软糖味

It's perfect.

完美

What can I do for you, Harvey?

有什么事吗,哈维

I just wanted to see if you still had that list.

我想看看那个名单还在不在你这里

Of course I do.

当然在

What's this?

这是什么

Your engagement present.

你的订婚礼物

Come on, Rachel, how long did you think

拜托,瑞秋,你觉得

you could keep that glow a secret?

你浑身那光芒还能藏多久

I'm glowing?

我有光芒

Like Times Square on New Year's Eve.

跟除夕夜的时代广场一样亮

To me.

在我看来

The rest of the world can't even see you

世界其他人都没法

under that pile of work you took on to help Harvey.

在你担下的大堆哈维的工作底下看到你

You knew about that too?

你还知道那个

Of course I did,

我当然知道

which is why you're getting this.

所以你得到了这个

Donna, you didn't have to

唐娜,你不用...

I didn't, but Harvey did.

我是不用,但哈维需要

And he won't think to get you two a gift,

但他不会想到要送你俩礼物

'cause I was always the one

因为平时都是我

who took care of things like that, so...

来搞定这种事的,所以...

I don't know what to say.

我不知道说什么好了

Say thank you.

说谢谢就可以

Thank you.

谢谢你

And promise me,

然后跟我保证

no matter what is going on in my life,

不管我生活中发生什么事

you won't feel bad about telling me all the good things in yours.

你都不会为跟我说你的好消息而不好意思

I promise.

我保证

What is this?

这是什么

A copy of Brides Magazine.

一本《新娘》杂志

Why is it on my desk?

放我桌上干嘛

How else are you gonna pick your colors?

不然你们要怎么选颜色

Colors?

选颜色

What are colors?

选什么颜色

How do you know what they are?

你怎么会懂这些

Because I'm a grown man.

因为我是个成年男人

Really? 'Cause you sound more like a grown woman.

是吗,可你听着更像个成年女性啊

That's very hurtful.

这话很伤人

I looked everywhere for that issue.

我到处找才找到的

Thanks, Harvey.

谢谢,哈维

Thank me on the way.

路上再谢吧

Where are we going?

我们要去哪

To do what we should have done the day you got engaged.

去办你订婚当天就该办的事

Nets game.

去看篮球赛

Are you kidding?

你在开玩笑吗

Front row.

第一排哦

Holy shit.

我的老天

Is JayZ gonna be there?

JayZ会去吗

Yeah, right next to me.

会呀,他座位就在我旁边

Next to you? Wait, this my gift, hey?

你旁边,等等,这是给我的礼物

I don't care whose gift it is. I'm not doing that to JayZ.

我不管是谁的礼物,我不能残忍地让JayZ挨着你

Oh, you know what, I'll just sit next to Beyonc.

好吧,我坐碧昂丝旁边算了

We'll call it a draw.

就算我们扯平了

You know what, never mind.

得了,不用想了

I'm taking Rachel.

我带瑞秋去

Yeah, well, why don't you just give it to both of us?

是吗,你不如把票给我俩算了

Oh, wait, then who would stay here and do all your work?

等等,那谁留在这儿做你的工作呢

Shit. Was that too soon?

要命,玩笑开太早了吗

Oh, I'm so sorry, bud. Let's go!

 

抱歉,兄弟,我们走

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx5/490346.html