诉讼双雄第五季 第2集 婚前协议引发的风波(在线收听

I'm leaving you, Harvey. You can't just quit.

我要离开你了,哈维,不能就这样辞职

I'm not quitting.

我不是要辞职

I'm going to work for Louis.

我要去为路易工作

Your sleepless nights aren't going to stop

你要想治好失眠

until you accept the fact

就必须接受

that your secretary isn't coming back.

你的秘书不会再回来这个事实

And I told you they'll stop when she does.

我也说了,等她回来了,我就不会再失眠了

This is my formal notice, but I have no intention

这是给你的正式通知,但我不会立刻

of leaving you high and dry, so let's talk about

把你晾下,所以我们还是讨论一下

finding you someone in the next two weeks.

在两周内为你找一个新秘书吧

Do you know what's best for me?

那你知道怎样对我最好吗

Ripping the BandAid off. Harvey

直面伤痛,哈维

So why don't you clean out your desk

所以你还是赶快收拾你的东西

and walk yourself over to Louis?

搬去路易那里吧

Hey, Harvey, if there are any hard feelings with Donna

哈维,如果你对唐娜的事有任何不愉快...

No, Louis, no hard feelings.

不,路易,没有不愉快

Okay, but I just want to say if there were

但我只想说,如果万一有...

I said there's no hard feelings.

我说了,没有

Jack Soloff has been going around the firm

杰克·索罗夫正在律所里到处说

saying you're never gonna save that company.

你不可能挽救那家公司

Since when do you care so much about what Jack Soloff says?

你什么时候开始在乎杰克·索罗夫说什么了

Since he's a senior partner with ambition.

自从他成了一个有野心的资深合伙人

I called your father today.

我今天给你父亲打过电话了

Rachel Elizabeth Zane, will you marry me?

瑞秋·伊丽莎白·赞恩,你愿意嫁给我吗

Yes.

愿意

How come I never get to pick the places we eat?

为什么我从来不能挑选吃饭的地点

Because I don't want chicken nuggets for dinner,

因为我不想吃鸡块当晚餐

and you could take a break from them yourself.

你也能少吃点那些东西

I don't see a little healthy heart

但是在这块鸭肝慕斯上

next to this duck liver mousse.

我也没看到健康的心脏

Very funny. I got Mike to try it.

真幽默,我让迈克试了

I can't help it if the man is whipped.

如果他倍受打击我也爱莫能助

Speaking of which, let me see that ring

说到这,让我看看你妈妈一直念叨的

your mother keeps talking about.

那个戒指

Okay. I guess he knows what he's doing.

好吧,看来他很清楚自己在干什么

Well, he's marrying me, so obviously.

他要娶我了,所以很显然

While we're on the topic...

说到正题了

This is a prenup. Yeah. I had Tom draw it up.

这是婚前协议,是的,我让汤姆起草的

It's actually a standard boilerplate

其实就是一份标准化的协议

I don't wanna start my marriage

我不想让自己的婚姻

planning how it's going to end.

以规划如何结束为起点

Rachel, that is not what a prenup is for,

瑞秋,婚前协议不是这个作用

and you know that.

你也知道这点

It's to isolate assets in order to protect yourself.

是为了隔离资产,以保护你自己

I don't have assets to protect.

我没有什么资产可以保护

Yes, you do.

你有的

Right.

好吧

You're talking about your money.

你在说你的钱

I haven't taken a dime from you

自从我大学毕业

since the day I graduated from college.

就没有要过你的一分钱

Yeah, maybe not,

是啊,也许没有

but one day you're gonna get everything I have.

但总有一天你会得到我的全部身家

Dad

爸爸

Rachel, marriages end all the time,

瑞秋,到处都有人在离婚

and I just want to make sure that you're taken care of,

我只想确保你得到应有的保护

if something goes wrong between you and Mike.

万一你和迈克出了什么问题

If something goes wrong between me and Mike,

万一我和迈克出了什么问题

I will be taken care of, because Mike wouldn't

我会得到保护,因为迈克不会

You don't know that. You don't know Mike.

你可说不准,你不了解迈克

You're right, I don't, which is why I had that drawn up,

你说得对,我是不了解,所以我才起草了协议

and the least you could do is take it home and look it over.

至少你可以把它带回家看一看

Fine.

好吧

Now, can we enjoy the rest of our dinner together?

现在我们能享受余下的晚餐时光了吗

We can try.

尽量吧

Big Mike.

大迈克

It's been too long. Too long.

太久没见了,太久了

Guess we're just too busy

也许我们都太忙于

being kickass associates at kickass law firms.

在牛逼律所当牛逼助理了

I don't know about you, but some days I kick ass...

我不知道你怎样,但我有时候牛逼

And some days...

有时候

You get your ass kicked.

有时候傻逼

Okay, Mike, so what is this big news?

好了,迈克,有什么重要消息

You the fastest person ever to make it to junior partner?

你是最快成为初级合伙人的吗

Better. I got engaged. No shit.

更好,我订婚了,不是吧

Yes shit.

是的

Well, what country is she from?

她从哪个国家来

What are you talking about?

你在说什么

Well, I'm assuming she's a mailorder bride.

我猜她应该是个邮寄新娘

Okay.

好吧

It's Rachel Zane.

是瑞秋·赞恩

Damn. Mmhmm.

真的吗,真的

Congratulations, bro.

祝贺你,伙计

Seriously, you hit the jackpot with that one.

说真的,你真的是中了头彩

Thank you, Jimmy.

谢谢,吉米

Waitwait a second, does Harold know?

等等,哈罗德知道吗

No, that's why I brought you guys down here.

不知道,所以我才叫你们过来

Okay. You do know he has a huge crush on her, right?

好吧,那你知道他非常喜欢她吧

How huge? Mike, come on.

多喜欢,迈克,行了吧

We're talking about Harold here. What do you think?

我们说的是哈罗德,你认为呢

Oh, shit. Hey, bros, what's the haps?

糟了,伙计,什么事

Hey. Hey.

你好,你好

I will tell you the haps, Harold.

我来告诉你发生了什么事,哈罗德

Do you remember Rachel Zane? Uh, yeah, of course.

你记得瑞秋·赞恩吗,当然记得了

I still check her Facebook page, like, ten times a day.

我现在还每天查看她的脸书页面十来次

Why? Did something bad happen to her?

怎么了,她发生什么事了吗

Well, if I was her, I would think it was bad.

如果我是她,我确实认为这事很糟

In fact, I'd think it really sucked.

事实上,是糟透了

Rachel and I got engaged.

瑞秋和我订婚了

Oh, that's amazing.

那太好了

I am so happy for you, man. Wow.

我太为你高兴了

Really? 'Cause you sure don't look happy.

真的吗,你看起来不高兴

Hey, Jimmy, why don't you go get Harold a drink?

吉米,你去给哈罗德拿杯喝的吧

Why don't I don't? Wait a second, Mike.

我确实该去,等等,迈克

Do you remember that time when I walked in on you

你记得那次我在档案室

and Donna Paulsen in the file room,

碰到你和唐娜·鲍尔森

and she was on her knees?

而她跪在地上

Let's be honest, we all know what was going on there.

我们说实话吧,我们都知道发生了什么

Does Rachel know about that?

瑞秋知道这事吗

Not only does she know, she's totally fine with it.

她不仅知道,而且完全接受

Oh, my God.

我的天哪

You are the luckiest man in the entire freaking world.

你真是全世界最幸运的人

I know. I know.

我知道,我知道

Pissing me off. I need my waitress.

气死我了,我需要找个服务员

I need a Mai Tai. Yeah, go get her.

得来杯淡质朗姆酒,恩,去找她吧

Mai Tai? He needs some sex from a woman.

淡质朗姆酒,他需要跟女人滚床单

I don't suppose one of those would be for me.

我不敢想其中一杯是给我的

I don't think you'd want it if it was.

就算是,我猜你也不想要

Louis likes six sugars.

因为路易喜欢加六块糖

Of course he does.

肯定的

I hear you're interviewing replacements this morning.

我听说你今天上午要给接替我的人面试

I am.

没错

Jack Soloff.

杰克·索罗夫

What brings you to my neck of the woods?

你来我这干什么

You do.

为见你

Oh, does this have anything to do

是不是跟

with Jessica not being at the partners meeting tomorrow?

杰西卡不参加明天的合伙人会议有关系

It sure does.

当然

Oh, well, then I'm way ahead of you. She doesn't get it.

那么我遥遥领先于你,她不明白

We need ventilation in the men's bathroom.

我们必须在男洗手间装通风设备

I was in there after Neil Sweetzer this morning,

今天早上,我在尼尔·斯维邱之后进去

and my eyes, they nearly melted off my face.

我的双眼差点从脸上融化掉

That is a problem.

确实是个问题

Not why I'm here.

我来并不是为了这个

I'd like to alter the firm's compensation formula.

我是想更改公司的薪金方案

Okay, Jack, look, I know that

好吧杰克,听着,我知道

you're the new head of the compensation committee,

我知道你是薪金委员会的新任领导

but I don't think that's a good idea. Salaries should be

我觉得这不是好主意,薪水应该

weighted more towards billables than contingent compensation.

更多地取决于小时佣金收入而不是胜诉酬金

What do you think about that?

你觉得呢

I think that affects Harvey's salary more than anyone else's.

我觉得这对哈维的薪水影响最大

Would it?

是吗

Hadn't realized. Bullshit.

我没注意到,胡扯

You're using your position to take on Harvey.

你利用职权向哈维发难

Hey, you don't make a name for yourself taking on nobody.

我可没向任何人发难

Would you rather it be you?

你宁愿那个人是你吗

You threatening me?

你在威胁我吗

Why would I do that?

我为什么要威胁你

Louis, you're a name partner. Got there by being a grinder.

路易,你是冠名合伙人,因为你是业界精英

It's only fair that the grinders of this firm

律所的精英分得更大的利益

got a bigger piece of the pie.

才算公平

On top of that, Jessica's not gonna be

另外,杰西卡不会

at the meeting tomorrow.

出席明天的会议

Timing couldn't be better.

天赐良机

You know what? Bring it up.

提出吧

Thank you, Louis.

谢谢,路易

What was that?

怎么回事

What was what? That.

什么怎么回事,那个

That was Jack Soloff wanting to run his proposal by me.

那是杰克·索罗夫想让我批准他提出提案

Yeah. A bullshit proposal designed to cut Harvey's salary.

是的,一个为了给哈维减薪的鬼提案

You're picking a fight with him.

你又要跟他斗

No, I'm not.

我没有

I'm letting him bring up his proposal at the meeting,

我让在会上他提出这个提案

so I can smack it down.

这样我就可以否决它

Why would you do that?

为什么要这么做

Because I saw the look on Harvey's face.

因为我看到哈维的眼神

He's jealous of us,

他嫉妒我们

and I want the chance to back him publicly.

而我希望有机会公开支持他

Louis, Harvey might be upset about us,

路易,哈维也许对我们很不爽

but encouraging people to go after him

但鼓励别人阴他

just so you can have his back is a huge mistake.

就为了你能支持他,绝对是个大错误

You were at Millstein Swain for seven years.

你在米尔斯顿·斯维工作了七年

When Ellen Swain retired, I decided it was time to move on.

艾伦·斯维退休后,我决定换个东家

Why not go to another partner in the firm?

为什么不找律所的其他合伙人

Because I didn't think any of the other partners

因为我觉得其他合伙人

were good enough.

不够好

I appreciate the honesty.

我感谢你的诚实

And I appreciate being the first person you called in,

我也感谢你第一个叫我进来

and if you're as good at reading people as they say,

如果你真想传闻中说的善于识人

I'll also be the last.

我也会是最后一个进来的人

Is that a fact? Call anyone you want.

真的吗,你可以试试

I'm the Deion Sanders of legal secretaries.

我是法律秘书中的迪昂·桑德斯(橄榄球星)

Deion Sanders? I'm quick on my feet.

迪昂·桑德斯,我脚步灵活

I know how to intercept a problem.

我知道如何阻止问题发生

Yeah, but Deion Sanders?

是的,但是迪昂·桑德斯

If you prefer another era, Dick Butkus.

如果你想换个时代,那我是迪克·巴克斯(老一代球星)

Either way, no one gets by me.

总之,无人能出我之右

You don't look like Dick Butkus.

你看上去可不像迪克·巴克斯

No, I don't.

确实不像

Well, thanks, Abigail. I'll be in touch.

谢谢,阿比盖尔,我会联系你的

You.

How long have you been a legal secretary?

你当法律秘书多久了

24 years this spring.

到春天就二十四年了

You good at what you do? I'm great at what I do.

你干得好吗,我干得很好

Then you start tomorrow.

那你明天开始上班

Well, what do you think?

你觉得怎么样

Size 12? You know it.

十二码吗,必须是

Then I think they're awesome.

我觉得棒极了

You didn't come all the way down here

你不会专门为了给我看鞋

to give me your new shoe.

大老远跑来这里的

And I'm telling you for the hundredth time,

我告诉过你上百遍了

Michael is not leaving Nike.

迈克尔不会离开耐克的

And for the first time, I'm not here about Michael.

这是我第一次,不是为了迈克尔而来

Adidas just made me an offer for $100 million.

阿迪达斯刚给我提出了一亿美元的价钱

Adidas can go to hell.

阿迪达斯可以去死了

That's 1/3 of what your company's worth.

因为那只是你公司三分之一的市值

Harvey, I want to take it. What?

哈维,我想接受,什么

I'm not letting you do that.

我不会让你这么干的

I'm not asking for your permission.

我没有向你请求许可

And I don't give a shit I'm not letting you sell

我不管,反正我不会让你

your company for pennies on the dollar.

廉价把公司卖了

Where the hell is this coming from?

你为什么要这么干

It's coming from the fact that life is short,

因为人生苦短

I'm burnt out, and I'm ready to move on.

我累了,我准备好要向前看了

Life is short?

人生苦短

That's your reason for not thinking this through?

这就是你不肯深思熟虑这件事的原因吗

I don't want to think it through.

我不想深思熟虑

I might change my mind and not do it at all.

我怕深思熟虑之后我会改变主意

Okay, Teddy, you want to sell?

好吧,泰迪,你想卖公司

Sell, but we built this company from the ground up.

那就卖,但我们白手起家建立了这家公司

Give me a week to get you a better offer.

给我一周时间帮你搞个更好的价钱

I'll give you the same thing they're giving me.

我给你的时间,与他们给我的时间一样

48 hours.

四十八小时

Then I'll take it.

就这么定了

By the way, where's Donna?

顺便问一句,唐哪呢

She moved on. You see?

她向前看了,看

That's what I'm talking about.

这就是我所说的

Life is short.

人生苦短

Donna moved on to something better.

唐娜另谋高就

She didn't move on to something better.

她不是另谋高就

What do you mean?

什么意思

She's working for Louis.

她去为路易工作了

Litt? What the hell happened?

利特吗,出什么事了

Nothing happened.

没出什么事

Just time for a change.

只是到了需要变动一下的时候

If she's working for that asshole, something happened.

她去给那混蛋工作,肯定是出什么事了

Teddy, you say you know when it's time to move on,

泰迪,你说你知道应该在什么时候做出改变

it's time to move on from this topic right now.

现在就是应该改变话题的时候了

Okay, Harvey.

好吧,哈维

All I'm saying is Mrs. Keebler out there ain't no Donna.

我只是说外面那位大妈可替代不了唐娜

Twice in two days?

连着两天见面

People are gonna get the wrong idea.

人们会说我们闲话的

Well, they can think what they're gonna think,

他们爱怎么想怎么想

but it's not going to stop me from giving my boy

但那可阻止不了我来给我的好兄弟

an engagement gift.

送订婚礼物

You're giving me a case? It's not just any case.

你要给我一个案子,不是随便一个案子

This is right up your alley. Dogooder lane.

这正对你的胃口,行善做好事

All right. Listen, Mike.

好吧,听我说,迈克

These people got the shaft for one reason.

这些人遇到不公正对待的唯一原因就是

They're poor, and no one gives a shit about 'em.

他们是穷人,没人在乎他们

They need a hero, and you're that guy.

他们需要一个英雄,你就是那个英雄

Why aren't you that guy?

你为什么不能当那个英雄

Oh, I am that guy,

我就是个英雄

but you're the one getting married to Rachel Zane.

但你是那个马上要娶瑞秋·赞恩的人

The same Rachel Zane that I almost got fired,

差点害我被解雇的那个瑞秋·赞恩

and then you gave me a second chance.

然后你却给了我第二次机会

So this is your way of making it up to me?

所以这就是你补偿我的方法吗

Listen, Mike, talk to the plaintiffs,

听我说,迈克,和原告们谈谈

listen to their stories, and I promise you

我保证,听完他们的故事

it'll break your little bleeding heart.

一定会让你那颗悲天悯人的小心脏流泪的

Thank you, Jimmy.

谢谢你,吉米

Yeah, you bet.

不用谢

What if I can't get Jessica to sign off?

如果杰西卡不同意我办这个案子怎么办

Then I'll just take the case back

那我就把这个案子拿回去

and get you a decanter or some shit.

改送你套酒具什么的

So it's unanimous.

所以大家都一致同意

From now on, all firstyears are required

从今天开始,所有第一年的助理都必须

to bill 2,800 hours

达到两千八百个小时的计费工作时间

and bring their own lunches.

而且还得自己带午饭

Congratulations, Louis,

恭喜啊,路易

another generation of associates smacked into submission.

又成功压迫了新一代的助理

Now, if you'll excuse me,

现在,恕我失陪

I think I'm done with this meeting.

我想这次会议我已经开完了

Harvey, please, we still have new business.

哈维,拜托,我们还有新事项要谈

Speaking of which, I'd like to propose a change

说到这个,我想提议

to the current compensation formula.

对当前的薪酬计算方法进行调整

Excuse me?

你说什么

Well, since taking over the committee,

自从接管委员会以来

I've been evaluating pay structures,

我仔细查看了我们的薪资结构

and I think it's high time that this firm

我认为我们的律所早就应该

put a larger emphasis on billable hours.

提高计时收费的权重

Why don't you stick to the 48th floor, Jack?

你还是好好管好你自己的事吧,杰克

I take it you have a problem with my proposal.

看来你对我的提议有意见

You're damn right I do.

当然有意见

I just took on the sale of a man's company,

我刚接手一件公司出售的案子

and my entire fee is contingentbased.

我的佣金完全是按合同比例收取的

Because you operate as your own entity,

因为你总是自行其是

while the rest of us are members of a team known as this firm.

而我们其他人却在为律所这个团队合作努力

No, because I bring in

不,是因为我为这个律所

a truckload of money for this firm.

带来了大笔的收入

Well, like I said, special rules for Harvey Specter.

就像我说的,哈维·斯佩克特永远都搞特例

You know what, Jack? That's enough.

好了,杰克,够了

The current system works fine,

现行薪资体系运行得很好

and I don't appreciate you speaking to Harvey

而且我不认为你应该用这样不尊重得口气

in such a disrespectful manner.

和哈维说话

Are you shitting me? Harvey, I'm sorry.

你耍我吗,哈维,我很抱歉

Save your sorries, Louis. This meeting's over.

省了你的抱歉吧,路易,这次会议结束

Harvey, listen. I'm on your side.

哈维,听我说,我可站在你这一边

Yeah. I don't need you on my side, okay?

是,我不用你站在我这一边,好吗

I have shit to do. Wait.

我还有事忙,等等

I haven't even brought up my proposal yet

我还没说我的提案呢

for the men's bathroom.

关于男厕所的那个

You want to finish being king for a day?

你想继续享受临时称霸王的感觉

Be my guest.

随便你

Enjoy your coffee and your 50 sugars,

喝着你那加了五十块糖的咖啡

and go for it, but like I said, I have shit to do.

尽情享受去吧,但我说了我还有事要忙

Stanley was a good man.

斯坦利是个好人

Never missed a day of work,

从没旷过一天工

provided for his family.

努力赚钱养家

He didn't deserve what happened to him.

他不应该落得这样的下场

What did happen?

具体发生了什么事

Like I told the other lawyer,

我告诉过另一个律师

he went to the hospital with chest pains.

他因为胸疼去医院看病

They said it was nothing.

他们说他没事

He kept complaining.

他还是一直喊疼

Stanley never complained.

斯坦利从来不喊疼

Two days later they released him.

两天后他们让他出院了

Stanley went to sleep in our bed that night.

那天晚上斯坦利回到家睡觉

And he never woke up.

然后就再也没醒过来

No.

是的

He didn't.

他再也没醒过来

Are you sure the hospital released him

你确定医院让他出院

because the insurance company cut his stay?

是因为保险公司缩短了他的留院观察期吗

He was sick, Mr. Ross,

他明明生病了,罗斯先生

and they just sent him home.

他们却让他回家

There are over 200 other people

还有两百多个人

who had the exact same thing happen to them.

都和他遭遇了同样的命运

You think that's a coincidence?

你觉得这会是巧合吗

No, I don't,

不,我不这样认为

which is why I'm considering reopening this case.

所以我才在考虑复查这个案子

So what's stopping you?

那你还犹豫什么呢

Well, for one thing,

首先

I want to know why your other lawyer dropped out.

我想知道你之前的律师为什么要退出

Because they worked that man to the bone.

因为他们用尽各种手段对付他

He almost lost his entire practice,

他差点失去自己的律所

but I was told that you're with a big, powerful firm.

但我听说你背后有一个强大有实力的律所支撑

I am...

是的

but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to

但我不确定我能说服他们

get them to sign off on this.

同意接手这个案子

So what are we supposed to do?

那我们该怎么办

You're supposed to sit tight.

你只要安心等待就行

What the hell was that? What are you talking about?

那是怎么回事,你在说什么

You know exactly what I'm talking about.

你心里清楚我在说什么

You stormed out of the meeting

你在会上拂袖而去

that we were supposed to run together.

我们应该一起主持

I didn't storm out, I walked out

我没有冲出去,我走了出去

because you were doing a shitty job running it.

因为你主持得烂透了

What are you talking about? I had your back.

你在说些什么,我一直在支持你

After you let that clown come after my salary.

在你让那个小丑企图裁减我的薪水之后

I didn't let him do anything.

我没让他做任何事

I defended you, and then you smack me down,

我力挺了你,然而你羞辱了我

after which I had to postpone a presentation

然后我不得不推迟了一个

that I was very passionate about.

我本来满腔热情想做的陈述

It's a bathroom, Louis. It smells sometimes.

这是个洗手间,有时有味道是正常的

So why don't you just go in there,

你为什么不进去

do what people do in there, and get out of my face?

做人们正常人做的事,从我面前消失呢

You know what? Donna was right.

你知道吗,唐娜说得对

I should have never tried to make things right with you.

我就不该尝试与你重修于好

Make things right with me? Yeah, Harvey.

和我重修于好,是的,哈维

I let Jack do that so that I could put him in his place

我让杰克那样做所以我可以让他做恶人

and show you that I had your back, but you can't see it

向你证明我会支持你,但你意识不到

because you're too damn jealous of me and Donna.

因为你太嫉妒我和唐娜了

What did you just say to me? You're jealous.

你刚刚对我说什么,你在嫉妒

You know what, Louis,

你知道吗,路易

if I was so upset about the two of you,

如果我真的对你们俩那么不满

why am I still paying her salary?

为什么我还在付她薪水

Bullshit. The firm pays her salary.

扯淡,律所付她薪水

Not all of it.

不是全部

You see, when I brought her over here from the DA's office,

我把她从地检办公室带来的时候

Jessica wouldn't hire her because I was an associate,

杰西卡不肯雇用她,因为我只是个初级律师

so I paid her salary.

所以我付她薪水

And then I made partner,

我当上合伙人以后

and I didn't think it was enough, so I paid her more.

我觉得这些不够,所以我给她涨了薪

And again and again and again.

一次又一次

So I've had enough of you telling me I'm jealous.

所以我受够了你说我嫉妒

Yeah, well, Donna doesn't work for you anymore.

唐娜不再为你工作了

She works for me, and the only person

她为我工作

who's gonna be taking care of her salarythis guy.

这位,将是唯一会支付她薪水的人

You got that? Fine by me.

你听见了没,我不介意

But before you say that,

但你夸下海口前

you better know what you're getting yourself into.

最好搞清楚你给自己揽下了什么

Oh, yeah, I know what I'm getting myself into,

我当然知道我揽下了什么

because you can't put a price tag on a woman like that.

因为你不能用金钱去衡量那样的女人的价值

I need to talk to you.

我要跟你谈谈

Let me guess.

让我猜猜

You got into a pissing contest with Harvey,

你在洗手间和哈维聊了几句

he told you he's been covering Donna's salary,

他告诉你他在支付唐娜的薪水

you, out of pride, said that you were going to take it on,

你,自尊心作祟,承诺你会接过这一职责

and now you're here to find out how much you're on the hook for.

现在你来打探你掉进了多大的坑

Nothing like that. Oh, good.

完全不是这样,好极了

Then what is it? Everything you just said.

那是什么事,以上你所说的全部内容

Louis Jessica, please.

路易,杰西卡,求你了

I just want to see the number. Okay, Louis.

我就想看一眼数额,好吧,路易

You want to see the number? Here's the number.

你想看数额,给你

Thanky holy goddamn shit.

谢... 你妹啊

Are you sure you didn't accidentally add a zero?

你确定没有不小心多加了个零吗

Yes, I'm sure.

我很确定

Is there any way the firm can

律所能不能

The firm is not going to pick this up.

律所是不会多付她的

Harvey knew that, and he chose to pay her more anyway.

哈维知道这一点,但依旧选择多付她薪水

What the hell am I supposed to do?

那我要怎么办

Well, it seems to me you have two options:

在我看来你有两个选择

You can tell Donna that Harvey's been augmenting her salary,

你可以告诉唐娜哈维一直在补贴她的薪水

and you don't want to do it anymore.

但你不想继续这么做

Negatory. Or you can pay it yourself.

不行,或者你可以自己承担她的薪水

Not happening. There is a third option.

不可能,还有第三个选择

I can send her back to Harvey.

我可以把她派还给哈维

How dare you?

你敢

What do you mean I'm not liquid?

什么叫我没法儿变现

Who told you to only save 10% cash?

谁喊你只留百分之十的现金的

Well, I don't care what I said.

我不管我说了什么

Does my podiatrist listen to me

我说我有槌状脚趾的时候

when I tell him I have hammertoe?

我的足病医生听我的了吗

Is everything okay, Louis?

一切都顺利吗,路易

Everything's wonderful. Okay.

好极了,好的

Actually, it occurred to me

实际上,我突然想起来

that we have not discussed a very important subject.

我们还没有讨论过一个很重要的议题

What is it?

什么

Donna, money's a very sensitive issue.

唐娜,钱是个很敏感的话题

And I think you should be fairly compensated.

我觉得你应该得到合理的报酬

I mean, I know how hard it was for you to leave Harvey for me,

我知道你为了我离开哈维是个艰难的决定

and I am forever grateful.

我永远都会心存感激

It's just that I Louis, shh.

只是我,路易

I don't need a huge raise.

我不需要大幅涨薪

The standard 2% is more than enough.

标准的百分之二已经足够了

2%? Yes.

百分之二,是的

You have a huge heart,

你很慷慨

but I already make more than every other secretary

但我的薪水已经比律所其他秘书

at the firm, so

都要高了,所以

2% it is. Thanks, Louis.

那就百分之二,谢谢,路易

Don't mention it.

别客气

Hey, do you have a second?

你现在有空吗

I need your legal advice about something.

我需要你的法律建议

Yeah, of course. What is it?

当然,什么事

My fiance left this prenup in the kitchen.

我的未婚妻把这份婚前协议落在厨房了

I'm just wondering if you think I should sign it.

你觉得我应不应该签字

Mike, it's not what it looks like.

迈克,这不是看上去那样

It looks like your father had a prenup prepared

看上去你父亲给你准备了一份婚前协议

for you to make me sign.

让我签字

Then it's exactly what it looks like.

那么就是看上去那样

And I'm guessing you don't want me to sign it?

我猜你不想让我签字

No, I don't,

不,我不想

because he's been trying to control me my entire life,

因为他总是想控制我的人生

and I'm not gonna let him do that with this.

这次我不会让他这么做的

Has it occurred to you

你有没有想过

that maybe your father is only doing this because he loves you?

你父亲这么做只是因为爱你

I don't really care why he's doing it.

我不在乎他为什么这么做

Great marriages don't start with contracts.

好的婚姻不是从协议开始的

I know that. Then why are you grilling me?

我知道,那你干嘛来拷问我

Because there's a reason that you didn't tell me about this,

因为你不告诉我这件事是有原因的

and I need to know what it is.

我想知道是什么

My dad said he doesn't know the man

我父亲说他不了解

that I'm choosing to marry,

我想要嫁的这个人

and I just

我就是

I didn't want to tell you that.

我不想对你说这些

Well, I found out anyway. Yeah.

但我还是知道了,是啊

Rachel, in the future,

瑞秋,以后

I want you to feel comfortable

我希望你能首先想到

telling me this stuff in the first place.

放心的把这些事告诉我

I will.

我会的

Mr. Specter, I wanted to

斯佩克特先生,我想...

You're still here?

你还没下班吗

I don't leave until you leave.

你不下班我是不会下班的

Well, in that case, what time is my meeting with Adidas?

好吧,我和阿迪达斯的会面是几点

11:15

11:15.

I moved your 11:00 to 3:00

我把十一点的行程挪到下午三点

and your 3:00 to 5:00.

三点的挪到了五点

Did you line up Buyers?

安排好... 买家吗

I did but not for another week.

好了,但还需要一个星期

Nike and Puma are overseas,

耐克和彪马在海外

and you said Reebok didn't matter

你说过如果其他两家不能去

if the other two can't be there.

锐步一家于事无补

God damn it.

该死

There's one more thing. What difference does it make?

还有一件事,有区别吗

I can't delay the sale if I don't know

不知道我的客户为什么一时兴起要卖公司

why my client is dumping his company on a whim.

就不能拖延交易

That's the one more thing.

我要说的就是这件事

Mr. Doyle's best friend died

道尔先生的挚友

a month ago of pancreatic cancer.

一个月前因患胰腺癌去世了

He was 46.

才46岁

How'd you know that?

你怎么知道

Something he said to you just before

他在说我坏话之前

he started talking shit about me

跟你说的话

stuck in my head.

让我很在意

What exactly was that?

什么话

When people say "Life is short" two times in 30 seconds,

当一个人在半分钟内两次说到"生命短暂"

it's usually right after somebody died.

一般是在某人去世以后

I take it you were listening to our conversation.

这么说你在听我们谈话

That's what good secretaries do.

优秀的秘书都这么做

Sorry about the Keebler thing. You didn't say it.

抱歉取笑了你,又不是你说的

Besides, it doesn't take Albert Einstein to figure out

而且,连爱因斯坦都搞不明白

why you hired somebody that look like me

你为什么会雇佣我这种丑八怪

to replace somebody that look like her.

来代替她那种美人

Listen, Gretchen, I

听着,格蕾琴,我...

You don't have to worry about that with me.

你不用跟我解释

I prefer my men manly.

我喜欢我的男人爷们儿点

Am I not manly?

我不够爷们儿吗

Well, if you have to ask...

如果你一定要问...

Mike, how you doing?

迈克,你好啊

Robert.

罗伯特

What can I do for you?

有事吗

I heard you wanted me to sign a prenup.

我听说你想要我签署婚前协议

I did.

没错

I hope you didn't take it personally.

希望你别当我是针对你

Of course not, I'm happy to sign it,

当然不会,我很愿意签

but Rachel did say that you don't know

但是瑞秋说你不知道

what kind of guy I am,

我是什么样的人

so I thought I'd come here to show you that

所以我觉得应该过来让你看看

this is the kind of guy I am.

这就是我的为人

You're going after Kelton Insurance?

你要对付凯尔顿保险公司

It's not about who I'm going after.

重要的不是我要对付谁

It's about who I'm representing.

而是我要代表谁

I'm putting my ass on the line for 200 people

我要冒险为这二百人打官司

who have no one to fight for them other than me,

除了我,没人愿意为他们做主

so if you're worried that I'd go after Rachel's money

如果你担心一旦出了意外

if something went wrong

我会谋取瑞秋的钱

You're not that type of guy.

你不是那种人

No, I'm not.

不,我不是

I respect that.

我很钦佩

Thank you, sir.

谢谢,先生

But let me tell you something.

但让我告诉你件事

I used to be one of those people,

我也曾是那些人中的一员

and I scratched and clawed my way to where I am today,

我摸爬滚打混到今天的地位

which is why I know

所以我清楚

when you come from nothing and you make yourself into something,

当你从一无所有,变得有所成就

you're always waiting for the day

你就总是等待着

they're gonna come and take it away.

别人会来把它取走的那天

I'm telling you that I come from nothing,

我要告诉你,我也曾经一无所有

and I would never do that.

我永远不会那么做

I'm not saying you're gonna take it.

我不是说你会这么做

I'm saying you might do something

我是说你会做某些事情

that makes someone else take it.

其他人会因此针对你

What do you mean?

什么意思

You're learning at the feet of Harvey Specter

你在哈维·斯佩克特和杰西卡·皮尔逊的

and Jessica Pearson,

身边学习

and they know something I know.

他们和我都清楚一件事

You're gonna be a great lawyer.

你会成为一名优秀的律师

You're gonna crack some eggs,

你是做大事的人

and you never know when someone's gonna come at you

你永远不知道什么时候,会有人因为你做的事

to take what's yours for something you did.

拿走属于你的东西

Robert, I would never Let me finish.

罗伯特,我永远不会... 让我说完

I'm telling you this because you're gonna be family.

我跟你说这些,是因为你就要成为我的家人

You might not have crossed any lines yet, but you will.

你也许还没越线,但总有一天会的

I'm just trying to protect my baby girl.

我只是想保护我的女儿

Jessica, you wanted to see me?

杰西卡,你想见我

Actually, Louis wants to see both of us.

其实是路易想见我们两个

Then let's get it over with.

那就有事说事吧

Okay.

好的

I would like to propose

我想提议

a revamping of the pay structure

依照以下方针

under the following guidelines.

调整薪金结构

We increase the percentage of billables the partners get.

我们提高合伙人的小时佣金抽成

We decrease the percentage of contingent fees

通过抵消量来降低

by an offsetting amount. What?

胜诉酬金的抽成,什么

That's what Jack Soloff said yesterday.

这不是杰克·索罗夫昨天的提案吗

No, this is different.

不,这个不同

I've capped the amount it affects any one partner.

我给合伙人的工资变动加了上限

You got to be shitting me.

你扯淡吧

I know you're wondering why I'm proposing this.

我知道你们想知道我为什么这么提议

It's crystal clear why you're proposing it.

理由清楚得很

You get the exact amount to cover Donna's salary,

你涨的工资刚好够付唐娜的薪水

and you take it out of my paycheck.

还是从我这里刮来的钱

Louis This has nothing to do with that.

路易,这和那事没关系

Jack had a great idea.

杰克的主意很棒

It just needed some finetuning.

只是需要轻微调整

Finetuning? You're the one that said

轻微调整,是你说

you only let him bring it up

你让他提出来

so that you can smack it down.

只是为了毙掉它

Is that true?

是真的吗

Yes. Maybe, but I had some time to think about it.

是,大概吧,但我考虑了一下

Jack put something on the table,

杰克提了建议

and it's our duty to follow through on it.

实现它是我们的责任

Oh, bullshityou're only following through on it

扯淡,你想实现它

because you're a cheap son of a bitch.

因为你是个狗娘养的小气鬼

Harvey. I don't want to hear it, Jessica.

哈维,我不想听,杰西卡

Yesterday, he accused me of being jealous.

昨天,他说我嫉妒他

Today, he's coming after my money.

今天,他又想抢我的钱

No, I'm not Shut up.

我没有,闭嘴

We both know Donna going to work for you

我们都清楚唐娜去为你工作

has nothing to do with you.

不是因为你

You got lucky. Lucky?

你走运而已,走运

Like a monkey who won the lottery,

就像中彩票的猴子一样

so the least you can do is be a man, pay her yourself,

所以你至少可以男人点,自己付账

or suck it up and tell her the truth.

或者认怂,告诉她你付不起

All right. That's enough. We're not doing this.

够了,不要这样

I am a name partner. Louis.

我是冠名合伙人,路易

No. He has no right to

不,他没有权利

I will slap the taste out of your mouth.

你再不闭嘴我就动手让你闭嘴

Thanks, Jessica.

谢了,杰西卡

I appreciate you being on the same page.

感谢你站在我这边

Oh, we're not on the same page.

我才没站你那边

What are you talking about?

你说什么呀

I wanted the two of you to run that meeting yesterday

我昨天让你们俩去主持会议

to see if you were okay with each other, but you're not.

就是为了看你们能不能合作,显然不能

He may be cheap, but he's right.

他也许是小气,但他没错

You are taking your Donna anger out on him,

你就是在因为唐娜的事拿他出气

and it needs to stop.

你不许再这样

I don't have Donna anger.

我才没因为唐娜的事生气

Oh, like hell you don't.

说的跟真的一样

And if you don't admit that to yourself,

如果你再自欺欺人

I'll slap the taste out of your mouth too.

我也会对你动手

What you working on there, Mike?

你看什么呢,迈克

Um, nothing. Just some cleanup.

没什么,善后工作

What can I do for you, Jessica?

有事吗,杰西卡

You can tell me why you reopened a case

我需要你告诉我你为什么

against a major insurance company

重开了一个我们之前就没打算接的

we were never a part of to start with.

起诉大型保险公司的案子

Um, I reopened it

我重开

because I looked at it and it's a winner.

是因为我看了一眼觉得能赢

Well, I also looked at it,

我也看了一眼

and I say it's a loser.

我觉得赢不了

Jessica, look You took a case on contingency

杰西卡,你接了个意外事故的案子

where every plaintiff is dirt poor,

原告还都是穷人

which means, even if we win,

也就是说就算赢了

compensation for lost wages is nothing.

也是入不敷出

You're leaving out punitive damages,

你没算惩罚性赔偿

and Harvey takes cases on contingency all the time.

而且哈维天天都接意外事故的案子

Yeah, he takes them to make money,

他接那些是为了赚钱

not to save kittens in trees.

不是出于怜悯

And I just told you this is going to make money.

我也告诉你了这件能赚钱

And that's what you said about Liberty Rail,

自由铁路公司的案子你也是这么说的

and instead of making money,

但你不但没赚钱

it almost ended with Donna behind bars.

还差点害唐娜进了监狱

No one is going to jail for this.

这次不会有人入狱的

No, they're not, because it's going to cost a fortune to fund,

没错,因为那需要很多钱

and I'm not laying out that kind of money on a long shot.

而我不打算把钱花在可能性小的事上

Jessica, look. I promised myself that I

杰西卡,我向我自己保证了

I don't care who you promised.

我不管你向谁保证了

You took this case without running it by me,

你没经过我的允许就接了这个案子

and you did it because you knew I'd say no.

而且你不问我就是因为知道我不会同意

Jessica So that's enough.

杰西卡,够了

Dump it, or I will.

撤销,否则我就撤销

I need to talk to you.

我得和你谈谈

Really?

是吗

'Cause the last time you talked to me,

上次你和我谈

you told me to open my mouth, and you slammed it shut.

你让我开口,然后又否决我

Because you wanted to go after Harvey, but now I'm on board.

因为你想整哈维,但我现在愿意了

Why should I believe you? Answer me this.

我凭什么相信你,回答我

How many partners do you have in your pocket,

如果我们投票的话

if we put your proposal to a vote?

你能调动多少合伙人

45% I can get 45%.

我可以获得45%

Well, then the reason you can believe me

你该相信我的理由就是

is that I'm gonna get you the difference.

我能帮你通过投票

How you gonna do that if you don't have the courage

你自己的会议上你都不敢支持我

to back my plan at your own meeting?

你又要怎么办到这事

By showing everyone at this firm exactly

我会让律所的人都知道

what Harvey makes.

哈维赚了多少

Now I know you're bullshitting me.

这下我是确定你在骗我了

You'd be fired if you did that.

那样做你会被开除

Not if I do it by accident.

意外的话就不会

Can you believe that sneaker brings in

你能相信吗,卖运动鞋

over a billion dollars from China alone?

仅在中国就能赚到十亿

With earnings like that, makes me wonder

这么高的收益让我不禁思考

why you're trying to rip off my client.

你为什么还要坑我的委托人

Buying a man's company for a fair price

以合理的价格收购公司

is hardly ripping him off.

可不能算坑吧

But it's not a fair price.

问题就是价格不合理

You gave my client 48 hours to take your offer.

你给了我的委托人两天时间考虑

I'm gonna give you five minutes to take mine.

我给你五分钟考虑我的提议

Double your money, or I walk out the door.

出双倍,否则我就走了

That's ridiculous.

真是可笑

What's ridiculous is you preying on a man

可笑的是你去欺负一个

who just lost his lifelong friend.

刚刚失去了挚友的人

I'm a businessman, not a grief counselor.

我是商人,不是悲痛顾问

Then let me counsel you on this.

那我就给你当回顾问

Because he's grieving, I have the ability

因为他正处于悲痛中,所以我有权

to go to the board and delay this sale.

向董事会申请延后这个交易

But you're not going to, because you know

但你不会,因为你知道

it'll drive down the price even more

那样等他终于愿意卖了

when he eventually wants to sell anyway.

价格会更低

You're right, it will,

没错,是会如此

but I'll tell you what, Mr. Polk,

但我告诉你,波克先生

it'll still be worth more than your offer.

就算那样也比你现在的出价高

And after my client's grief passes,

而且等我的委托人从悲痛中走出来

he may still want to sell,

也许他还会想卖

but it sure as hell won't be to you.

但绝对不会卖给你了

I got to call you back.

再联系

How the hell did you get in here?

你怎么进来的啊

I fired your assistant ten minutes after I fired you.

开除你之后我也把艾米开除了的

Guess Amy still knows how to get a person through.

看来就算那样艾米也有办法放人进来

Congratulations.

恭喜

You made your way in. You can make your way out.

你怎么进来就怎么出去吧

Not before I give you the chance to make $20 million.

但首先我想给你个机会赚两千万

What makes you think I want to get in the business

你为什么觉得我会想卷入

of underwriting classaction lawsuits?

集体诉讼呢

Because you're in the business of making money,

因为你想赚钱

and before you say no,

在你拒绝以前我先说

I'm gonna give you 20% off the top.

我可以给你20%的提成

It's the best deal out there.

这是上限了

Well, that's not good enough.

不够

25%

25%.

Are you authorized to do that?

你有权做这个决定吗

No, you're not.

你没有

Knowing you, you probably don't even have the authorization

以我对你的了解,他们可能都没批准你

to come to me in the first place.

直接来找我

I came to you because this is our chance to make it right.

我来找你是因为这能补偿我犯下的错误

Bullshit. You need money.

一派胡言,你需要的是钱

That's the only reason you're standing here in front of me.

你站在我面前就为了这一个目的

Jonathan, I could have gone anywhere.

乔纳森,我可以找任何人

I came to you for the same reason I went to Walter Gillis,

我来找你与去找沃尔特·吉利斯是一个道理

to make it right.

为了弥补错误

Pick up the phone and ask him.

不信你打电话问他

I'm not Walter Gillis.

我不是沃尔特·吉利斯

Tell Amy I said "Thank you" for getting you past security,

告诉艾米我谢谢她让你过了安保

'cause now I'm gonna call every investment banker I know

因为我现在要联系所有投资银行家

and tell them to pass on your offer

让他们别搭理你的提议

because Mike Ross can't be trusted.

因为迈克·罗斯不值得信任

What the hell is this?

这是什么

I have no idea what you're talking about.

我不知道你在说什么

Yes, you do. This is Harvey's last three income statements,

你知道,这是哈维最近三个案子的收益表

and I found them sitting in the copy machine.

我发现它们被放在复印机里

Donna, I need you to put that back where you found it,

唐娜,你得把它放回去

and I need you to put it back now.

你得马上放回去

I won't do it. That was not a request.

我不,这不是请求

That was an order. I don't care.

这是命令,我不管

I'm not gonna let you do this. See?

我不会让你这么做的,你看吧

I knew that you would jump at the first opportunity

我就知道一有机会你就会

you had to take his side over mine.

站在他那边对付我

This isn't me taking Harvey's side.

这不是我选择哈维

This is me stopping you from making a huge mistake.

而是我在阻止你犯大错

And if he did the same thing, you wouldn't be stopping him.

要是他这么干,你肯定不会阻止他

Harvey would never do anything like this,

哈维从不做这种事

and if he did, I sure as hell would.

就算他做了,我也会阻止他

Oh, bullshit. No, Louis.

胡说,不,路易

It's not bullshit.

我没胡说

You have no idea how many times

你根本不知道有多少次

I kept him from going overboard with you.

我让他别对你走极端

It was half my goddamn job. Well, you know what?

我一半工作都是在做这个,你知道吗

You didn't stop him every time,

你也没能每次都阻止他

and you're not stopping me this time.

这次你也别想阻止我

Now, give me that thing.

把它给我

Okay. Fine. You don't want to put it back?

好吧,你不想放回去

I'll do it myself. Louis

我自己去,路易

No. Donna, you know what?

够了,唐娜,你知道吗

You came to work for me.

是你主动为我工作的

You knew who I was when you did,

你做决定的时候知道我是什么样的人

so now it's time for you to decide.

你该作出决定了

Are you with me or not?

你到底要不要站在我这边

While I'm not opposed to unexpected gifts on my desk,

虽然我不反对意料之外的惊喜礼物

I do prefer if they're made of chocolate.

但我更希望它们是巧克力做的

Got it.

懂了

Next time I leave you a signed prenup,

下次我送你签好的婚前协议时

it will be made of chocolate.

肯定做成巧克力

Why did you sign it?

你为什么要签

I went to see your dad. You did what?

我去见了你爸爸,什么

I wanted to show him

我想让他知道

what kind of man his daughter was marrying,

他女儿要嫁的是个什么样的男人

because I wanted him to trust me.

因为我希望他信任我

Mike, he doesn't trust anybody, which is exactly why

迈克,他不信任任何人,正因如此

I'm not interested in his marital advice.

所以我才对他的婚姻建议不感兴趣

But like you said, I would appreciate it

但就像你说的,如果未来

if in the future,

你告诉我

you tell me if you're gonna do something like that.

你要分我财产时,我会感激这建议的

You're right, I should have told you before I went over there,

你没错,我去之前应该告诉你

but for the record, instead of getting him to trust me,

但我得说,虽然没让他信任我

I ended up trusting him.

但我相信了他

Mike Rachel, listen to me.

迈克,瑞秋,听我说

I know you think that he's doing this to control you,

我知道你认为他这么做是为了控制你

but he thinks he's doing it to protect you.

但他觉得是在保护你

And the truth is that I never had a father

而我从没有过一个

who could do something like that for me, so...

为我做这种事的父亲,所以...

I think that you should try and see where he's coming from.

你应该试着去了解他的初衷

What's that?

那是什么

It's your new offer.

你的新价格

It's twice the money. It's what I do.

价钱翻了一倍,这是我的工作

And that's why I pay you so much.

所以我才付你这么多钱

I didn't do it for the money, Teddy.

我不是为了钱才这么做的,泰迪

I did it because you were getting ripped off,

我这么做是因为你被敲了竹杠

and I'm not gonna let that happen to you,

我不能坐视不理

no matter what the circumstances.

无论情况如何

You found out.

你知道了

Why didn't you tell me what happened?

你怎么不告诉我实情

Because I didn't want you to try and stop me.

因为我不希望你来阻止我

You still could have come to me.

你还是可以来找我啊

And tell you what?

跟你说什么

That my best friend from when we were seven died

我七岁就认识的朋友

out of the blue?

突然死了吗

I hadn't spoken to him in 20 years,

我二十年没和他说过话了

because we got into a fight

因为我们为了一个

over some woman whose name I can't even remember.

我连名字都忘了的女人吵了一架

And now I don't give a shit about the sneaker business.

我现在根本不在乎运动鞋生意

Well, I would have understood.

我会理解的

Would you have?

你会吗

Look, Harvey,

哈维

I appreciate what you did for me.

我很感激你为我做的事

If I'm ever back in business, you'll always be my lawyer.

如果我能重回商场,你永远是我的律师

I'll always be your friend.

我永远是你的朋友

Louis, do you have a second? Oh, I don't know.

路易,你有空吗,不知道

What animal are you gonna call me now? An iguana?

你现在又要喊我什么动物,鬣鳞蜥吗

I'm not gonna call you anything.

我不会叫你绰号的

I'm here because I want to put everything behind us.

我来是想冰释前嫌

Well, aren't I lucky?

我真幸运啊

Louis, please.

路易,别这样

You were right.

你没错

I was a dick in that meeting and again in the bathroom

会议上我很混蛋,在厕所里也是

and again with Jessica.

在杰西卡那的时候也是

I said some things that I wish I could take back,

我说了一些希望能收回的话

but we've been friends with each other for a long time,

但我们已经做了很久的朋友了

and I don't want to throw that away.

我不希望就这么断交

You really mean that?

你是真心的吗

I do.

是的

Come here.

过来

Harvey, this is amazing.

哈维,这感觉太好了

I never thought you would come to me and

我从没想过你会来找我

Oh, shit. "Oh, shit" What?

见鬼,什么见鬼

I forgot. I have to put a bid on an item on eBay.

我忘了件事,我得去易趣网竞价个东西

What? A Mongolian...

什么,一个蒙古的

praying mantis piano ballet.

螳螂的钢琴伴奏芭蕾

Good talk. I have to go.

和你聊得真开心,我得走了

What is that? You shouldn't be reading that.

这是什么,这不是你该看的

That's privileged information.

这可是保密信息

Where the hell did you

你他妈从哪里搞来的

Oh, shit.

见鬼

What's that for?

这是干嘛的

It's a retainer.

这是聘金

I am looking for some legal advice.

我在寻求一些法律建议

I don't think you can afford me.

我觉得你雇不起我

It won't take long. I just want you to take a look at this.

不会花太久的,我只是想让你看看这个

You got Mike to sign this?

你让迈克签了这个

My dad did.

我爸干的

Then why are you coming to me?

那你来找我干嘛

Because you once told me that you have a father

因为你曾经说过你有个跟我一样的

just like mine.

父亲

Let me guess, you think Robert is trying to control you?

我猜,你觉得罗伯特是在试着控制你

He did manage to construct a situation

他的确成功地使

where the two most important men in my life

我生命中的两个最重要的男人

are making decisions about me without me.

背着我做下关于我的决定

You know what I think?

你知道我是怎么想的吗

I think this has nothing to do with your dad,

我觉得这跟你父亲没关系

and you know it.

而且你清楚这点

Mike.

是迈克

Yes. Mike.

对,是迈克

That's the real reason why you're coming to me,

这才是你来找我的真正原因

even though you told yourself it wasn't.

哪怕你告诉自己它不是

It could protect me. It could.

这可以保护我,是的

It could also do something else.

但也可以有别的作用

Undermine my relationship.

比如在无形中破坏我们的感情

Believe me.

相信我

I learned that one the hard way,

我已经有过最深的感受

which means you need to ask yourself,

这意味着你必须扪心自问

how much do you really love Mike?

你究竟爱迈克有多深

I love him all the way.

全心全意地爱,深爱

Then don't sign it.

那就别签

On the house.

免费

And, Rachel, as far as your father goes,

还有,瑞秋,就你父亲这个人来看

he and I don't always see eye to eye,

我和他并不是很对盘

but I do respect that man.

但我确实尊敬他

And if he is anything like my father,

要说他跟我爸有像的地方,那就是

for all of his faults,

尽管他有很多缺点

he would take a bullet

但他情愿死

before he'd let anything happen to his little girl.

也不会让他的宝贝女儿伤到一丝一毫

Thank you.

多谢了

Uh, okay.

来了

Harold and I ponied up last time

上次是我和哈罗德买单

because it was a special occasion,

因为情况比较特殊

but tonight drinks are on you, my friend.

但朋友,今晚你请

That's fair.

可以接受

As much as I appreciate it, Jimmy, I got to return the gift.

虽然我很喜欢这份礼物,但吉米,还给你

What? Yeah.

什么,是的

I can't take the case. No, no, no.

我不能接这个案子,不不不

What do you mean you can't take the case?

什么叫你不能接这个案子

Jessica won't lay out the money for the man hours.

杰西卡不会为工时花钱

Okay, then get somebody else to lay out the money.

那就让其他人出这笔钱好了

Mike, investment banks are taking stakes

迈克,投资银行现在都在

in shit like this now.

抢这些股份

You, of all people, should know that.

所有人里,你该最清楚

You think I didn't try that?

你觉得我没试过

It didn't work.

没用的

God damn it, Mike.

妈的,迈克

You always said you gave a shit about people.

你总是说你是在乎那些人的

And you said that I could return this case.

你也说了我可以退回这个案子

I don't care what I said.

我不管我说过什么

Jimmy,

吉米

what the hell is going on here?

到底发生什么事了

Okay. One of the victims was my uncle Keith,

好吧,我叔叔基思也是受害者之一

but I didn't tell you about him because my cousin came to me

但我没告诉你是因为我表妹来找我

and asked me to make it right,

让我好好处理

and I promised her that I would.

我也答应了她

It's just I don't have the juice at my firm,

但是,我在我们律所没什么发言权

and I was

我也

I was too ashamed to tell you.

我也很惭愧不敢告诉你

Jimmy No, Mike, listen.

吉米,迈克,听我说

Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you straight up.

很抱歉我没跟你直说

But, please, these people need your help.

但是,求你了,这些人需要你的帮助

What can I do for you, Jack?

杰克,我有什么可以帮到你的吗

You can explain to me

你可以跟我解释下

how the hell you justify making this much money.

你怎么会挣到这么多钱的

Where'd you get this?

你是从哪儿拿到的

Was left in the copy machine.

它留在复印机里了

By who? I don't know.

谁留下的,我不知道

But now I do know why you pissed

但现在我知道你为什么

all over my idea at the meeting.

对我开会时候提出的想法那么生气了

This is confidential.

这可是保密文件

It was confidential.

曾经是

Now, every senior partner's seen it,

现在,每个高级合伙人都看过了

and people are furious.

而且大家都已经火冒三丈了

I earn every penny I make.

我挣的每一分钱都是我应得的

We'll see about that.

那可不一定

What are you talking about?

你这话什么意思

I just called for a vote tomorrow on my proposal,

我刚刚要求明天就我的提议进行投票

and I hope you've been saving your money,

希望你有存钱的习惯

because your gravy train's about to leave the station.

因为你那钱多事少的工作马上就要没了

So this is why you said, "Oh, shit."

所以这就是你说"见鬼"的原因

What's that?

不知道你在说什么

Oh, you know what it is,

你当然知道

because you're the one who left it

因为是你把它忘在

in the goddamn copier.

复印机里的

Oh, my God, Harvey, I was making copies

天呐,哈维,我是在复印

of everyone's salaries for my records, and I must have

每个人的工资单留档,我必须

Bullshit, Louis.

放屁,路易

You did this to come after me,

你是为了打击我

and after I apologized, you ran and tried to stop it.

然后我道歉之后你想要阻止它

Harvey, please, what's done is done,

哈维,求你了,事已至此

and like you said before, we're friends.

你也说了,我们是朋友

We can move past this, and we can fight the vote together.

我们可以渡过这关的,我们也可以搞定投票

There's no way I win the vote after people see this.

大家看过之后,我不可能赢得投票的

You want to get past it? Admit what you did.

你想渡过这关是吗,那就去承认是你干的

That's automatic termination.

那我会被自动解约的

Then we'll fight that together.

然后我们再一起并肩作战

Harvey, I can't. Louis!

哈维,不行啊,路易

Jessica tried to fire me once.

杰西卡已经解雇过我一次了

I can't give her the chance to do that again.

我不能让她有第二次机会再解雇我

Well, you know what?

你猜怎么着

It's gonna happen again,

你还会被解雇

because I know what you did.

因为我知道你做了什么

You know what? That's enough.

够了

And you come at me flinging accusations,

你跑来对我咆哮指控

well, you better have proof.

那你最好有证据

You have proof, Harvey?

你有证据吗,哈维

Yeah, I didn't think so.

我看没有

Harvey, you don't get to come to me

哈维,你不能再这么不分时间地

at all hours of the night anymore.

跑来找我了

I'm here because your new boss

我来是因为你的新老板

I know why you're here. Then you know what he did.

我知道你为什么来,那你就知道他做了什么

And I need you to admit it,

我需要你承认

so I can block their bullshit vote.

这样我就能阻止他们愚蠢的投票

And get Louis fired?

然后让路易被开掉吗

He wouldn't be in this mess if you'd have just stopped him

如果你一开始就阻止他

from doing this in the first place.

他也不会陷入这种情况

Harvey, if I knew Louis was gonna do something like this,

哈维,如果我知道路易要做这样的事

and I'm not saying I did,

我这么说意思不是我真知道

then I would have told him to his face not to.

我会当面让他不要做

But if he went ahead and did it anyway,

但如果他坚持要做

then I'm not gonna go behind his back to fix it.

我也不会背叛他来纠正这事

Because you always said, "Once you pick a side,

因为你总说,"人一旦选择了立场

"if you're not loyal to that side, "

就要忠于他的立场

"then who the hell are you?"

"不然他算什么人呢"

Then you should have thought of that

那你在选择一个

before you picked someone who would do something like this

会做出这种事的人之前

in the first place.

就该好好想想

You want to know what kind of man Louis is?

你想知道路易是什么样的人吗

This whole thing started because he wanted to prove

整件事情的起因就是他想证明

to you that he had your back,

他会给你支持

because he thought you were jealous of us.

因为他觉得你嫉妒我们

No, this whole thing started

不,整件事的起因是

because I told him that I've been paying your salary

因为我告诉他从我们加入律所开始

since we came to the firm,

就是我在付你薪水

and he was too cheap to pay it himself

而他太小气,自己付不出

and too weak to tell you the truth.

还软弱得不敢跟你说实话

And if you've kept that from me for 12 years

如果你把这件事瞒了12年

and you're only just telling me now, then maybe you are jealous.

而现在又说出来,那你可能真是在嫉妒

Mike, how'd you get in? Give you a key already?

迈克,你怎么进来的,她已经给你钥匙了吗

No. Laura let me in. She said you'd be back here.

没有,劳拉让我进来的,说你在这里

I don't know why.

我不知道为什么

I'm trying to find something tasty.

我想找点有味的东西吃

There's not one damn thing that's bad for you

结果这整间屋子里

in this entire house.

就没有一点不健康食品

Then I guess it's a good thing I didn't tell her

那我猜我没跟她说我给你带了这个

that I brought you these.

是正确的

Oh, chicken nuggets.

鸡块

Rachel made them herself.

瑞秋自己做的

Deepfried, not baked?

油炸的,不是烤的吧

You're welcome.

请随意享用

She sign that prenup?

她签了婚前协议吗

No, but she sent those because she realized the prenup

没有,但她送来这些是因为她想通了

was about love, not control.

婚前协议代表的是爱,不是控制

Then I respect her decision.

那我尊重她的选择

What changed her mind about me?

什么改变了她对我的想法

You really want to know?

你想知道原因吗

Mmhmm. Jessica.

想啊,是杰西卡

Oh, shit. What did she say?

不是吧,她说了什么

I got to know that secret.

我得知道那个秘密

I don't know what she said to Rachel,

我不知道她跟瑞秋说了什么

but I know what she said to me.

但我知道她跟我说了什么

So that's why you're here.

这才是你来这里的原因

You know those people that I told you I was fighting for?

记得我跟你说过我要代理的那些人吗

Jessica's not gonna go for it.

杰西卡不愿意接这个案子

I get it.

我明白

Too much money to lay out for too little payoff.

要花太多钱,而回报又太少

But you said you came from the same place as these people.

但你说过你也曾是那些人中的一员

Robert, they need someone like you to fight for them,

罗伯特,他们需要你这样的人为他们争取

and I can't do it.

而我做不到

So I'm asking you to.

所以我请求你帮忙

You think this case is a winner?

你觉得这案子能赢吗

I do.

能赢

Then what do you say we do it together?

那你觉得我们一起做如何

What are you doing here, Louis?

你在这里做什么,路易

I notice you didn't come to the vote this morning.

我发现你今早没来投票

No, I didn't. I was busy closing a deal for my client.

是没有,我在忙着跟客户联系

Let me guess. You had 'em backdate your sale to yesterday,

我猜猜,你让他们回填销售日期到昨天了

so it falls under your old pay structure?

这样钱就能按过去的薪资结构结算

No, Louis, that's something you would do,

不,路易,那是你会做的事

because unlike you, I don't actually care about the money.

因为我跟你不一样,我不在乎钱

You expect me to believe that?

你要我相信那鬼话吗

I don't care whether you believe it or not.

我不管你信不信

My compensation package was about recognizing what I do.

我的薪酬包能说明我做了什么

Money was just a consequence.

钱只是结果

That's why I didn't mind sharing it with Donna.

所以我才不介意跟唐娜分享

Now, get out. No.

你出去吧,不

You did care about the money, because it was the last thing

你必然在乎钱,因为那是唯一

you had that separated you from me.

可以区别你我的东西了

Excuse me? I got name partner.

你说什么,我成了冠名合伙人

I got Donna, and that drove you nuts.

我得到了唐娜,这让你抓狂

So you shit on me at the meeting,

所以你在会上打击我

and then you pretended to apologize.

然后又假装道歉

I did apologize, Louis.

我确实道歉了,路易

I came to you like a man,

我很爷们地去找你

and then when I gave you the chance to make it up to me,

而之后我给你机会报答我的时候

you choked, like you always do.

你卡壳了,一如既往

Well, how you like me now?

那你现在怎么看我

Because the only thing you had left was that you made more.

因为你唯一保有的,就是你赚得比我多

And now you don't, and I win.

现在你也不比我多了,我赢了

You didn't win anything.

你什么也没赢

What are you talking about?

你说什么呢

I'm talking about the fact that no matter what you get,

我在说,无论你得到什么

you're always wanting more.

你总是想要更多

And the problem with always wanting more is

但总想要更多的问题在于

that the second you get it, it can always be taken away.

从你得到的那刻开始,它就是可以被夺走的

You're not reversing that vote.

你无法逆转投票结果的

I'm not talking about the vote.

我不是在说投票

I'm talking about what you value most.

我在说你最在乎的东西

That's right.

没错

Might not happen today or tomorrow,

也许今天明天不会发生

but it's gonna happen, because I'm gonna make it happen.

但它总会发生的,因为我会想办法

One day, you're gonna walk into your office,

某天,你会走进办公室

and she's gonna be gone.

发现她不见了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx5/490347.html