诉讼双雄第五季 第6集 避免山姆入狱的方法(在线收听

Avery McKernon was the first client

艾弗里·麦肯诺曾经是

I ever brought into the firm.

我带进律所的第一位客户

I have stacked my engines up against Bronson

我拿我的引擎和布伦森

and everyone else's in the world,

以及世界所有的引擎比过

and mine win,

我的引擎完胜

Because I make sure they're designed better than anyone else's.

因为我确保它们是全世界设计得最好的

And that's the speech you're gonna give.

那这就是你的演讲内容

I said I was giving you 50% of Mckernon.

我说过要把麦肯诺的一半业务给你

I didn't say I was keeping the other 50%.

但没说我会保留另一半

You finally realized they need an upgrade in representation?

你终于意识到他们的代理需要升级了

It's up to you, Jack.

都取决于你,杰克

Stand by provision C35

要么支持C35条款

or pack up your shit.

要么就滚蛋

I want you to tell me

我想让你告诉我

the worst mistake you ever made as a therapist?

你作为心理医生犯的最严重的一次错误是什么

That wasn't part of the deal.

我们之前可没约定这个

I killed someone. What?

我害死了一个人,什么

A client needed someone to get his son out of rehab

一个客户需要人把他儿子从戒毒所弄出来

so that he could attend his mother's funeral.

好让他去参加他妈妈的葬礼

I knew deep down inside he wasn't ready,

我内心深处知道他还没准备好

but I gave the goahead anyway,

但依然给他放行了

and the night of the funeral...

就在葬礼当晚...

he overdosed and died.

他吸毒过量致死

I'm surprised you called for another appointment.

我很意外你又预约来了

What can I say?

还能说什么呢

You telling me that story got to me.

你给我讲的那个故事打动了我

So you're ready to tell the truth?

所以你准备好说实话了吗

I am. The woman in my dream was Donna.

准备好了,出现在我梦中的女人是唐娜

I don't think the woman in your dream was actually Donna.

但我觉得你梦中的女人其实并不是唐娜

I think it was your mother.

我觉得是你母亲

I don't believe it.

真是难以相信

I tell you the thing that's been eating at me for days,

我把困扰了我好几天的事情告诉了你

and you call me a liar?

你却说我撒谎吗

No, I'm not calling you a liar.

不,我不是说你撒谎

Your dream was a representation of unresolved issues.

你的梦是一系列未决问题的结合重演

The only unresolved issue is I told you the truth,

唯一的未决问题是我向你吐露心声

and you're turning on me.

你却来激怒我

Bringing up your mother isn't turning on you.

提你母亲不是攻击你

You have no idea what bringing up my mother is to me.

你完全不了解提我母亲对我意味着什么

No, I don't.

我不了解

That's the whole point of what we're doing here.

但那正是我们现在所做一切的意义

Well, it doesn't matter what we're doing here,

我们现在做什么都不重要了

'cause I'm not staying.

因为我们结束了

Harvey, I don't care how much money you make

哈维,我不在乎你挣多少钱

or how many women you sleep with.

睡过多少女人

You have issues in your life

你生命中有一些问题

that are going to keep you from having real relationships.

会导致你难以获得真正的爱情

Now, you can tell yourself

你尽可以跟自己说

it has nothing to do with your mother all you want,

这一切与你的母亲毫无干系

but it's a lie, and you know it.

但那是自欺欺人,你自己也清楚

And I said we're done.

我说过我们结束了

Louis, we need to talk.

路易,我们得谈谈

Oh, if it's about the summer associate with B.O.,

假如是关于那个有狐臭的暑假实习生

that is out of my control.

我无能为力

It's about Jack Soloff.

是关于杰克·索罗夫

What? So help me, if that asshole

什么,我发誓假如那混蛋

is backing out of his agreement, I...

不守信用,我...

No one's backing out of anything.

没有人不守信用

Well, then what's the problem?

那是怎么回事

Right now there is no problem.

目前什么事也没有

We beat him. He's been neutralized.

我们打败他了,他完了

But that's not where I want him to stay.

但我可不希望他一直"完了"

What do you mean?

什么意思

I mean we've won,

意思是我们虽然赢了

but the man's shown himself to be a force.

但他证明了自己的能耐

And if he's ever gonna come around to being on our side,

假如他以后还要投靠我们这边

we have to give him time to lick his wounds.

我们得给他时间舔舐伤口

I don't care what you say,

我不管你怎么说

but that weasel is never gonna be on our side.

但那只黄鼠狼才不会投靠我们呢

And that's exactly the kind of petty thinking

就是你这种小心眼

that led to your feuds with Scottie, Hardman,

让你和斯科特,哈德曼

Harvey, me, just to name a few.

哈维,我,等人之间起了嫌隙

Jessica, this is different, and you know it.

杰西卡,这不一样,你明白的

Jack started this whole thing.

杰克挑起了这整件事

Louis, last night you asked

路易,昨晚你问

when were you going to learn to listen to me.

什么时候你要学会听我的话

The time is now.

现在就开始吧

And you saidI don't care what I said.

但你说...我不管我说了什么

If you let your pettiness

假如你在对待杰克的这件事上

get the better of you with Jack,

继续这么小心眼

so help me god,

我敢断言

you will not be the one left standing.

最后赢的绝对不是你

You have my word.

我保证照你说的办

Louis, I need to talk to you,

路易,我得和你谈谈

and I don't want you to be upset.

但希望你别生气

What is it?

怎么了

Dominic Barone called.

多米尼克·巴伦刚刚打电话过来

He wants to come in for a meeting.

他想过来开个会

Now, I know he called me

我知道他选择了打给我...

Excellent. Pick a time.

太好了,定个时间

But you're not mad that he called me instead of you?

你没因为他打给我而不是打给你而生气

Why would I be mad?

我为什么要生气

Am I in the right office?

我没进错办公室吧

Mike, you're thinking of the old Louis.

迈克,那是原来的路易

The new Louis is not petty,

现在的路易可不是小心眼

and he definitely does not get upset

他也绝对不会因为谁打给谁

about things like who called who.

这种事情而生气

And may I ask where the new Louis came from?

我能问问这个新路易是从哪儿冒出来的吗

From inside.

从内心深处

I took a look at the man in the mirror,

我对着镜子审视自己

and I decided it was time to make a change.

并下定决心是时候做出改变了

Well, I'm glad you did.

很开心你这样做

And I don't know what Dominic wants,

我不知道多米尼克有什么要求

but whatever it is,

但不管怎样

I'm looking forward to working with you on it.

我期待就此事和你合作

Did you just hear that? Yes.

你刚刚听见了吗, 听见了

Then you know once Mike and Dominic agree to a time,

那你也明白一旦迈克和多米尼克约好了时间

you need to reschedule it.

你必须把它改期

Louis.

路易

Dominic needs to learn that I'm the man in charge.

多米尼克必须意识到我说了算

But you're not the man in charge,

但事实并不是你说了算

because Harvey gave you and Mike McKernon Motors to share.

因为哈维让你和迈克共同代理麦肯诺汽车公司

But Dominic doesn't know that,

但多米尼克不知道这点

and Mike and I gave him a card at the same time.

迈克和我同时递给他名片

And Mike's says "Associate,"

迈克上面写着"助理律师"

and mine says "Pearson Specter Litt,"

我的上面写着"皮尔逊斯佩克特利特"

and I crossed out the "Pearson Specter" like I always do.

并且我像往常一样把"皮尔逊斯佩克特"划掉了

Louis, did you not hear what Jessica said

路易,你没有听到杰西卡说的

about stopping all the pettiness?

不要那么小心眼吗

Yeah, that was about Jack Soloff.

但那是说杰克·索罗夫的事

No, it was about pettiness.

不对,那说的是小心眼的事

Donna, I'm sorry, but I only have

唐娜,对不起

a certain amount of nonpettiness in me,

但我不小心眼的额度有限

and the real Louis Litt needs to come out somewhere.

真正的路易·利特总要有发挥的地方

Okay, louis, you want Dominic to think you're the man?

好吧,路易,如果你想让多米尼克认为是你说了算

Then you need to stop worrying about who he called

那你就不要纠结他电话打给了谁

and start worrying about what he needs,

关心一下他的需求吧

which is for you to be a great lawyer.

也就是你成为一个优秀的律师

Good, you're here.

很好,你在这

Did you file the Johnson brief?

约翰逊的简报写好了吗

Not yet. Then do it this morning.

还没, 那今早弄好

I want to drop the hammer on those guys this afternoon.

我准备今天下午抓紧对付他们

Well, before you do, there's a Sam Tull waiting to see you.

在那之前,有个山姆·塔尔要见你

Who the hell is Sam Tull?

山姆·塔尔又是谁

Tall, handsome, steely blue eyes?

条顺,盘靓,深邃的蓝眼睛

Not ringing any bells.

没想起来

Well, maybe this will knock the cobwebs out.

那也许这能让你想起来

He said the last time you saw him,

他说上次你见到他时

he was with Morello Asset management

他与莫雷洛资产管理公司共事

and you threatened to kick his ass.

你还威胁要修理他

You let him in my office?

你让他进我办公室了

Do I look like I was born yesterday?

你觉得我有那么年幼无知吗

He's in the conference room

他现在在会议室

under the supervision of one Rachel Zane.

瑞秋·赞恩在看着他

I told him if he didn't behave himself,

我跟他说如果他不乖

I'd kick his ass myself.

我会亲自修理他

You'd do that, wouldn't you?

你一定会吧

I sure as hell would.

我当然会

And if you don't get in there this second,

如果你不马上过去

I'll kick yours.

我也会修理你

Don't tell me you're here

别跟我说你来

to take me up on that offer to step outside.

是为了接受我的挑战出去单挑的

I'm not.

我不是

Good, then we've established

那就好,那看来我们都赞同

that you're smarter than the last time I saw you.

你比上次见面时聪明了

Now get the hell out of our offices.

赶紧滚出我们的办公室

Harvey, the man came to see us.

哈维,人家专程来找我们的

Rachel, this man is an asshole,

瑞秋,这人是个混蛋

and he was willing to let an innocent person go to jail.

他愿意让一个无辜的人承受牢狱之灾

And now I'm an innocent person who could go to jail.

我现在就是个有可能进监狱的无辜之人

What?

什么

I'm being accused of making unauthorized trades.

我被指控进行未授权交易

By Morello? I don't work there anymore.

被莫雷洛吗,我不在那里工作了

I work at Butler trading.

我现在在巴特勒

Good for you. Were they authorized or not?

挺好,那他们到底授权没有

I swear to god I didn't do one thing

我发誓我没有做任何

they don't know about.

他们不知道的事

And let me guess, you don't have any proof?

让我猜猜,但你没证据

No, I don't...

对,没有

Because that's the way things work.

因为事情就是这样运作的

What does that mean?

那是什么意思

It means he's saying they checked his trades

他的意思是他们检查过他的交易

enough to decide it was okay with the risk

认可了风险

but not enough to put it in writing.

但是觉得不能落在纸面上

Okay, but why wouldn't they put it in writing?

好吧,但他们为什么不把它落在纸面上

Because they would rather say I went rogue

因为他们宁愿说我欺诈

than pay a $2 million fine.

也不愿缴纳两百万美元的罚款

Here's the problem, Sam.

这就是问题所在,山姆

Why should I believe you, when the last time we met

我为什么要相信你,上次我们见面时

you were the one who was willing to put

你宁愿让一个无辜的人

an innocent person away?

进监狱

Because I didn't know she was innocent.

因为我不知道她是无辜的

And the truth is... I didn't care.

事实上,我并不在乎

But you did.

但你在乎

I'm telling you...

我实话跟你说

I didn't do this.

我没有做那些事

Please, I need your help.

拜托,我需要你的帮助

If I find out you're lying to me,

如果我发现你骗了我

this time I won't just threaten you.

这次可不只是威胁那么简单了

I will beat the shit out of you.

我会把你暴揍一顿

Donna, could I talk to you for a minute?

唐娜,我能和你聊聊吗

Yeah, if you can tell me where the honey is hiding.

可以,但你要告诉我蜂蜜被藏到哪里去了

Oh, sneaky little bear.

你这个狡猾的小熊

So what's on your mind?

你想说什么

Okay, so I'm trying to plan

是这样,我在为婚礼

something special for our wedding.

策划一些特别的创意

What? We're getting married?

什么,我们要结婚了吗

Mike, this is so sudden. I'm gonna have to think about it.

迈克,这太突然了,我得想一想

And what about Rachel? Oh, who cares about rachel?

那瑞秋怎么办,算了,谁管她

I love you. Are you finished?

我爱你,你演完了吗

Do I have to be? Donna, I'm serious.

必须吗,唐娜,我没开玩笑

Okay, what do you need?

好吧,你想要什么

Rachel told me it was her fantasy

瑞秋告诉过我

to get married on her birthday at the Plaza Hotel.

她的梦想是生日那天在纽约广场酒店结婚

So I called to arrange it, but then

所以我打电话去订位,但是谁知...

They're booked for the next five years.

他们五年内都订满了

How did you know that?

你怎么知道

Same reason you came to me for helpI know what I know.

你来找我不就因为这个吗,我无所不知

Well, I need someplace just as good.

我需要跟那一样好的地方

There is no place just as good.

没有跟那一样好的地方

So what am I supposed to do?

那我该怎么办

You already did what you're supposed to do.

你已经做了你该做的

You came to me.

向我求助

Now, put Brody back and don't hide him this time.

现在,把布罗迪放回去,这次别藏起来了

You named the bear?

你给熊起了名字

You want me to help you or not?

你要我帮忙,还是不要

Paul Gilroy.

保罗·吉尔罗伊

Yes. And you are?

是我,您是

I'm the guy who's gonna keep Sam Tull out of jail.

我是帮山姆·塔尔免除牢狱之灾的人

And how are you gonna do that, Mister

如何免除呢,这位...

Specter.

斯佩克特

Harvey Specter.

哈维·斯佩克特

You're gonna pay that fine and admit what you did.

你要交罚款,承认你的所作所为

Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Specter,

抱歉我得让你失望了,斯佩克特先生

but there's no way I'm admitting to something I didn't do.

但没做过的事,我是不会承认的

Whether you admit it or not,

不管你承认不承认

you're gonna write a check either way.

你都得写张支票

It's up to you whether it's for $2 million or $30 million.

两百万还是三千万,由你决定

My associate seems to be running late,

我的同事似乎迟到了

so go ahead, take me for a walk down bullshit lane.

所以说吧,继续胡说八道吧

We're suing you for $30 million.

我们告你,要求赔偿三千万

Well, I must have fired five other people,

那我就得再炒掉五个人

because wrongful termination's capped at $5 million.

因为不当解雇的罚款上限是五百万

We're not suing you for wrongful termination.

我们不会以不当解雇起诉你

We're suing you for malicious prosecution.

我要告你们恶意指控

You can't do that. I'm not a prosecutor.

你们不能这么做,我不是检察官

No, you're not, but you're framing my client

你不是,但你以莫须有的罪名

for a crime he didn't commit.

诬陷我的委托人

So it's up to you, Paul.

所以你自己决定,保罗

Write the little check or the big check.

开张小支票,还是大的

Ball's in your court.

看你的了

Dominic, you're here early. How are you?

多米尼克,你来得很早啊,你好吗

Good.

很好

In fact, I was just thinking about the last time I was here.

其实,我在想上次来的时候

You were helping me become C.E.O..

你是在帮我当上首席执行官

Oh, come on, you pretty much became C.E.O. all on your own.

得了,你是凭自己的力量当上首席执行官的

Well, it doesn't matter how I got there.

我怎么当上的不重要

You're gonna help me stay there.

你得帮我保住这个位置

What's that?

那是什么

The future of batterypowered engines.

电池供电引擎的未来

We need it, or we don't survive.

我们很需要它,否则就会被淘汰

I'm guessing there's a catch.

我猜这里有个问题

The catch is it costs a fortune.

问题就是,它很贵

But I have a handshake deal with the C.E.O. of Range Tech.

但我已经跟山脉科技首席执行官达成口头协议了

We started as mechanics together,

我们是一起从技师起家的

and if I can close in two weeks,

如果我能两周内完成交易

He'll sell me the whole company at a price I can afford.

他就把整个公司以我出得起的价钱卖给我

If I can't, he puts it on the market.

如果我不能,他就面向市场出售

We'll be out of business in ten years.

我们不出十年就得关门

What's going on?

怎么回事

You guys starting the meeting without me?

我没来你们就开始谈了

No, Dominic just got here early,

不,多米尼克到得早

but the headline is

但主题是

he wants us to close a handshake deal

他希望我们两周内完成口头协议

to buy Range Tech within the next two weeks,

买下山脉科技

And I was about to tell him that we could.

我刚想告诉他我们可以帮他

Well, I'm sorry, but we can't.

抱歉,但我们帮不了

What do you mean you can't?

为什么这么说

I mean there's no way that we can close a deal like this

因为我们没法在两周内完成这样的交易

in two weeks without skipping due diligence.

除非跳过尽职调查这一步

No, Louis,

不,路易

he's known the C.E.O. for 30 years.

他和那个首席执行官是三十年的老交情了

So we don't have to skip it,

我们当然不能跳过这一步

but we can do a streamlined version.

但我们可以来个精简版

Okay, well, then we might as well not do it at all.

好吧,或者我们完全不插手

We don't get it done in that time,

如果规定时间内搞不定

I can lose this deal.

这个协议就不作数了

They put a clock on it.

他们设置了时限

And why would they do that?

他们为什么这么做

I'll tell you why,

我来告诉你为什么

because they know you won't pay attention

因为他们知道你不会留意

to whatever it is that they're trying to slide by you.

他们想要蒙混过去的事

Slide something by me?

蒙混过去

This is my friend. We have a handshake deal.

他是我的朋友,我们有口头协议

A handshake deal doesn't mean shit.

口头协议算个屁

Louis! It's okay, Mike.

路易,没事的,迈克

Obviously Louis doesn't get me.

显然路易不明白我的意思

Because to me, a handshake deal means everything.

因为对我来说,口头协议意味着一切

So you do whatever due diligence you can in the next week,

所以下周请尽力做尽职调查什么的

because if you mess up my deal,

因为如果你搞砸了我的协议

I'll be looking for a new law firm.

我就去别的律所了

Paul Gilroy's lawyer called.

保罗·吉尔罗伊的律师来电话了

That was fast.

好快

Want the bad news or the worse news?

想听坏消息还是更坏的消息

Why don't you give me both

为什么不都告诉我

and let me decide what kind of news it is.

由我来决定到底算什么消息

Not only are they not paying the fine.

他们不但拒绝交罚款

They also filed a motion to have our suit dismissed.

还起草了驳回我们诉讼的动议

Man, I should've known. Should've known what?

我本该知道的,本该知道什么

That you were full of shit when you said Dominic calling me

你说你不介意多米尼克给我打电话找我开会

to set up that meeting didn't bother you.

根本就是胡说

I don't care who he called.

我不管他打给谁

I did what I did in there because the client comes first.

我之所以那么干是因为客户至上

Bullshit, you antagonized me and then Dominic.

胡说,你先对我然后对多米尼克敌意满满

Oh, what meeting were you in?

咱俩参加的不是同一个会吗

I wasn't antagonizing him. I was protecting him.

我没有对他有敌意,我是在保护他

Oh, really?

是吗

By shitting all over his idea and then pissing him off?

把他的主意说得一文不值还激怒他就叫保护吗

I don't care if we pissed him off.

我不在乎我们是不是激怒了他

He doesn't need a friend.

他不需要朋友

What he needs is for us to be great lawyers.

他需要的是我们做好我们的律师工作

Louis, you have a history of getting bent out of shape

路易,你可是有过因为别人不尊重你的级别

over hierarchy, so don't tell me

而大发雷霆的黑历史,所以别跟我扯

that has nothing to do with this.

这事和你的所作所为没关系

Okay, fine, Mike. You know what, you're right.

好吧,迈克,你说得对

I did get bent out of shape. Did.

我当时确实很生气,仅仅是当时

But then I got over it, because as I said,

但随后我立刻就克制住了,因为就像我说的

the client comes first.

客户至上

You really expect me to believe that?

你真指望我相信这话吗

Mike, a few years ago, Dominic spent 90% of his time

迈克,几年前,多米尼克90%的时间

under the hood.

都在研究引擎

He is rushing into this

他之所以急于实现这件事

because he feels it's his only chance, and you know it.

是因为他觉得这是他唯一的机会,你知道的

You think Harvey would sign off on this without due diligence?

你觉得哈维会不做尽职调查就同意这件事吗

And let me guess, you expect me to do all the work?

让我猜猜,你希望我来做所有的工作吗

No, you take half, I take half.

不,你做一半,我做一半

We do the work together.

我们齐心协力

Oh, you're not hearing me.

你没听清我说的话

Oh, I'm hearing you. No, you're not.

我当然听清了,不,你没听清

I'm calling on behalf of Michael Jordan.

我是代表迈克尔·乔丹打这个电话的

I don't care who you're calling for.

我不管你是代表谁打的

We're booked on that date.

我们那天已经被订出去了

Oh, but your assistant, Ginny, said that the Smiths

可你的助手金妮说,史密斯夫妇

might be willing to, um

可能想要...

First of all, it's Patricia, not Ginny.

首先,她叫帕特丽夏,不叫金妮

And it's the Mcmillans, not the Smiths.

其次,是麦克米伦夫妇,不是史密斯夫妇

So, if you don't have anything else, then

所以如果你没有别的事...

You know what? That was a legitimate question,

要知道,我问你的事情是合情合理的

and it would be nice if you weren't so rude.

你要是不那么粗鲁就好了

So the least you can do is messenger over a brochure,

所以你最好至少发过来一本宣传册

because if you don't,

因为如果你不发

Mr. Jordan is gonna call the manager of the Plaza

乔丹先生就会打电话给广场酒店经理

and get your ass fired.

让你丢了饭碗

Louis, I need to talk to you.

路易,我需要和你谈谈

I was just on my way to see you.

我正要去找你呢

About the pending EPA investigation?

关于那起正在进行的环保署调查吗

Shit. I thought you'd be gloating.

真见鬼,我还以为你在得意呢

You're the one who wanted this.

你不正希望这样吗

I didn't want this. I feared this.

我不是希望这样,我是担心这样

If Dominic buys Range Tech,

如果多米尼克买下山脉科技

he's in huge trouble.

就会惹上大麻烦

And if we tell him that without having a solution,

而如果我们告诉他这件事还没有解决方案

he'll fire us.

他就会炒了我们

That's the thing. I have a solution.

我就是要说这个,我有解决方案

I found a company that has a battery division

我找到一家公司,我们可以买下他们的

that we can buy.

汽车蓄电池部门

Now, we just have to approach them and

我们只要去找他们然后...

No. Did you not just hear what I said?

不行,你没听到我说的话吗

We cannot jeopardize his deal.

我们不能危及他的交易

We won't be jeopardizing it

如果我们能让他们签保密协议

if we can get them to sign a nondisclosure agreement.

就不会危及到他的交易

And the only way we'll be able to get them to do that

只有他们是我们的委托人

is if they're our client.

我们才能让他们那样做

Well, then it's a good thing they are.

所以幸好他们确实是我们的委托人

You found one of our own clients?

你在我们自己的委托人里找到了一家吗

You're a genius.

你真是个天才

Yeah, there's only one problem.

但有一个小问题

They're Jack Soloff's client.

他们是杰克·索罗夫的委托人

Forget it, we need to find another company.

那别想了,我们得另找一家公司

There is no other company.

没有别的公司了

Mike, there is no way that Soloff

迈克,索罗夫绝不可能

will work with us on this. He hates me.

和我们合作的,他恨透我了

Then we have to find a way to make him unhate you,

那我们就得想个办法让他不再恨你

because I'm telling you, this deal is good for Jack,

我告诉你,这笔交易对杰克和我们

and it is good for us.

都有好处

There has to be a way.

肯定会有办法的

Well, then you talk to him.

那你去和他谈

Are youare you saying you want me

你是说你想让我

to negotiate with Soloff on my own?

一个人去和索罗夫谈判吗

I'm saying we're a team, and there's a better chance

我是说我们是一个团队,而索罗夫

of soloff saying yes to you than to me.

对你点头的概率比对我要大得多

What are you doing here?

你在这里干什么

I was just getting an NDA. What are you doing here?

来领一份保密协议,你在这里干什么

I am actually here for you.

我正在帮你呢

I'm making copies of a brochure from the Plaza Hotel.

我正在复印广场酒店的宣传册

Wait, so you got it done?

你搞定了吗

No, I called them,

没有,我给他们打电话

and they were dicks,

他们表现得非常混蛋

And they got pissed at me.

反倒冲我发了一通火

So you failed?

所以你失败了吗

Okay.

好吧

If by "failed,"

如果你认为

you mean I got the name

我弄到了婚礼策划师

of the wedding planner, her assistant,

她的助手,和要举行婚礼那对夫妇的名字

the couple getting married,

还弄到了一本

and a brochure with their letterhead on it,

印有他们抬头的宣传册,也算失败的话

then, yeah, Mike, yeah, I failed.

那么是的,迈克,我失败了

Whoa, Donna, are you sure you can handle this?

唐娜,你确定你处理得了吧

Do you ask a chef who's cooking

你会跑去问一个大厨

if the meal's gonna turn out okay?

他做的饭会不会好吃吗

No, you sit back, you behave yourself

不会,你只管乖乖坐在那里

until you get the best duck à l'orange

等着品尝你吃过的最美味的

you've ever tasted.

法式橙汁鸭胸

Yeah, I don't really like duck with orange stuff.

我其实并不喜欢带橙汁的鸭肉

Get out. Gone.

出去,我出去了

I like the way you operate.

我喜欢你做事的方式

Excuse me?

抱歉你说什么

Never let them see you sweat.

永远不让他们看到你担心冒汗

What makes you think I'm sweating?

你为什么觉得我在冒汗

My eyes.

我看出来了

You may have fooled opie with that metaphor,

你或许能用那比喻哄骗那位小菜鸟

but we both know you got duck à la shit.

可你我都明白你现在连狗屁鸡胸都没有

Okay, new girl, I don't know who you think you're talking to,

新来的丫头,我不知道你以为你在和谁说话

but this is what I do.

可姐就是干这个的

What you do.

你就是干这个的

I've been doing shit like this

我干这行的时候

since you was an itch in your daddy's pants.

你还没出生呢

Hang on, did you just quote lethal weapon to me?

等等,你是在向我下战书吗

You got that?

你听出来啦

Maybe you do have something.

看来你还是有点智商的

Good luck with your duck, red.

下厨愉快,红发小美女

Mr. Tull, how long have you been working at butler trading?

塔尔先生,你在巴特勒交易所工作多久了

Almost three years.

将近三年了

And how much money have you made

那么在此期间

for their clients over that time?

你为他们的客户赚到了多少钱

Approximately $150 million.

大约一亿五千万美金

So let me get this straight.

我直说了吧

You made a trade, lost money, they did nothing.

你交易,赔钱,他们并未干涉

But the day they find out that they have to pay a fine,

但当他们发现要为此支付罚金时

they said you were acting alone

又站出来说你没有得到许可

and they're letting you go to jail?

并打算为此送你进监狱

Exactly.

没错

And how do you know they signed off on your trade?

你怎么知道他们许可了你的交易呢

Because everyone knows that they sign off on every trade.

因为大家都知道他们许可每一单交易

And, ultimately, who would be responsible

那么最终,谁来为

for stopping a trade that violated regulations?

结束一个违反规定的交易负责呢

Paul Gilroy.

保罗·吉尔罗伊

So it couldn't possibly be that you knew what you were doing,

所以不可能是你明知道自己在犯错

you kept it secret, and that all of this is your fault?

还是隐瞒下来其实这一切都是你的错吗

It could be, but it isn't.

可能,但事实并非如此

Well, that's interesting,

真有意思

Because we have somebody who says it is.

因为有人可以证明确实如此

And who the hell is that?

谁能证明

Mr. Tull's therapist. What?

塔尔先生的心理医生,什么

A therapist can't testify against their own patient.

心理医生不能透露和患者的对话

She can if we paid for it and he signed a waiver,

如果付钱的是我们,他也签了弃权书就可以

Which he did.

他也签了

Mr. Tull, your therapist's testimony is coming,

塔尔先生,你的心理医生将提供证词

and when it does, your ability to cut a deal goes away.

到那时,你连交易的权利也没了

Drop this matter,

现在撤诉

and no one ever knows you saw a therapist at all.

没人会知道你看过心理医生

You went to see a companyprovided therapist,

你去看公司提供的心理医生

and you never told me?

为什么不告诉我

I didn't think it mattered.

我不知道这有关系

Well, it goddamn does.

关系大了去了

Did you tell this woman you did this?

你有告诉她是你干的吗

No, because I didn't do this.

没有,因为不是我干的

Well, they're not bringing her in to testify to that.

但他们肯定不会是为此让她作证的

I told her that I felt guilty,

我跟她说我觉得愧疚

as if the whole thing was my fault.

好像是我的错一样

I never said it was.

但我没说过是

Well, you might as well have,

还不如说了呢

because that's what it's gonna sound like.

因为你这话谁听都会觉得就是你的错

HarveyHow could you be so stupid

哈维,你怎么能这么蠢

to confide your feelings to a stranger?

居然向个陌生人敞开心扉

Because I needed help.

因为我需要帮助

And if you're not gonna talk about your feelings,

如果你不讲出自己的真实感觉

you might as well not see a therapist at all.

那还不如不去看心理医生呢

You better hope there are therapists in prison,

你最好希望监狱里也有心理医生

because if I can't stop her from testifying,

因为如果我不能阻止她作证

that's where you're gonna end up.

那监狱就是你的归宿

Mike Ross, what brings you down to my office?

迈克·罗斯,什么风把你吹来了

I'm here with a proposal from Louis.

我是来代路易向你提议的

You're here because Louis wants something from me,

你来是因为路易需要我的帮忙

but he's too afraid to ask.

但他自己不敢开口

He's not afraid.

他不是不敢

He just sent me here because he figured

他让我来只是因为他觉得

you might hear it better coming from me.

让我跟你谈会更好

Mckernon Motors wants to make an investment

麦肯诺汽车公司想要投资

in battery technology.

电池科技

We'd like to quietly negotiate with Tanaka,

我们想和田中协商一下

and we need your help getting them to sign this.

需要你帮助我们说服他签订

And why would I do that?

我为什么要那么做

Because it's huge money,

因为利润很高

and now that contingent compensation is back at the firm,

而且现在律所又有了胜诉酬金

it's huge money for you.

你能获得的利润也就很大

And the last time Louis came to me with an offer like this,

上次路易向我提出这种提议

it was bullshit.

完全就是个骗局

Well, I'm not Louis, and this isn't bullshit.

我不是路易,这也不是骗局

Then I guess I just have one question.

那我只有一个问题了

How much of the deal are you authorized to give away?

你能给我多大份额

50%, and that's more than fair.

五成,这已经够高了

Maybe it is, but I want all of it.

也许是高,但我要全部

You know this helps your client, right?

你知道这对你的委托人也有好处,对吧

I don't give a shit. All of it or none of it.

我不在乎,要么全部要么免谈

It's gonna be none of it,

那就免谈

and you're just taking money out of your own pocket.

而且我告诉你这根本等于你自己亏损

I don't care, because this isn't about money.

我不在意,因为这与钱无关

It's about getting even, so run along.

这是私仇,你走吧

Go tell Louis I'm not lifting a finger to help him

告诉路易除非全部酬金都给我

unless I get everything.

否则我决不帮他

Wow, you really are a dick.

你真是个混蛋

I take it that means you know where I stand.

我想这说明你听懂我的意思了

Jessica, hi. What can I do for you?

杰西卡,你好,有什么能为你效劳的

How's the wedding planning going?

婚礼筹划的如何了

Oh, well, we're still looking for a venue,

我们还在找婚礼办场

but things are moving along.

但一切都很顺利

I hear a lot of couples fight during this time.

我听说这个阶段情侣经常吵架呢

Well, I happen to have a fiance who's smart enough

但碰巧我的男友很明智的

to leave everything to me.

让我全权负责了

But that is not why you're here.

但你来不是为了这个

I want to know how Harvey's doing.

我想知道哈维情况如何

With our case?

你是说案子的情况吗

No, I just want to know how he's doing.

不,我问的就是他的情况

He's doing fine.

他很好

Keep an eye on him.

替我看着他

I will.

我会的

What are you doing here?

你来做什么

You're coming to my offices tomorrow

你明天要来我办公室

to testify against my client and you didn't tell me?

指证我的客户,你却不告诉我

I didn't tell you because this is the first

我没告诉你是因为这还是我

I'm hearing about it.

头一次听说这事

Bullshit, I saw it.

胡扯,我都看到了

You got subpoenaed to testify against Sam Tull.

你收到了传票,要指证山姆·塔尔

And until you just burst in here,

在你冲进来之前

I had no idea he was your client.

我根本不知道他是你的委托人

Well, it doesn't matter because you're not showing up.

无所谓了,因为你不能去

And you're going to stop them from arresting me, are you?

那他们要逮捕我你也拦得住是吗

Because that's what will happen if I don't.

因为如果不去,我就会被逮捕

Then get yourself someone like me and get out of it.

那就找个我这样的律师帮你解决这事

For your information,

那我告诉你

I have been to three different men like you,

我咨询过三个律师了

because I care about Sam,

因为我在乎山姆

and you know better than I do

而且你比我更清楚

that once he signed that release, I have no choice.

他一旦签了弃权书,我就别无选择

Well, I have a way to get you out of it,

我有办法帮你脱身

and you're gonna do it.

你得按我说的去做

They ask you something that's gonna send him to jail,

他们要是问你一些可能害他进监狱的问题

you lie.

你就说谎

I can't do that.

我不能这么做

You can, and you will, and they'll never know.

你能,你也会做,他们不会知道的

I'll know.

可我知道

And even if I didn't, I have notes,

就算我骗人骗己,还有记录呢

and if they found those, I'd be going to jail.

要是被他们发现,我就会进监狱

Then destroy them, because he's innocent,

那就销毁记录,因为他是无辜的

and he trusted you with everything.

而且他那么信任你

And if that doesn't mean something to you,

如果这对你不重要

then why the hell should anyone ever trust you with anything?

那别人凭什么还要信任你

Harvey, this isn't about us.

哈维,这事和我们的事无关

No one can ever make me do that to you.

没人能逼我这么对你

I'm sure Sam Tull thought the same thing.

我想山姆·塔尔也是这么想的

Well?

怎么样

It's not gonna work.

没用的

He said no?

他拒绝了

He said he wants 100% of the deal.

他说他想要十成

Piece of shit. I know.

鬼扯,我知道

So...

所以

I don't know. We're gonna have to think of something else.

不知道,得另想他法了

Give it to him.

给他吧

What? I said give it to him.

什么,我说给他

Louis, hey, I know we're under the gun

路易,我知道多米尼克的案子

with this Dominic thing, but I really don't think

让我们压力很大,但我真的不觉得

it's a good idea to let him push you around like that.

放任他这样耍你是个好主意

I'm not letting him push me around.

我没放任他耍我

I'm listening to my leader.

我是在做正确的判断

What are you talking about?

你在说什么

Remember when you asked me where the new Louis was coming from

还记得吗,你问我新路易来自哪里

and I told you from me?

我说是从自我中诞生的

It wasn't from me.

其实不是

It was from Jessica.

是杰西卡

She asked me to stop the pettiness once and for all.

她让我别再小气

And if I can't do that now, I'll never be able to do it.

如果我现在做不到,以后也永远做不到

Okay, then I guess all we have to do

好吧,看来我们只需要

is figure out a way to sell the idea to Tanaka.

想办法说服田中了

Oh, trust me.

相信我

If I can do this, I definitely can do that.

这我都能做到,那个简直小菜一碟

Louis, what the hell have you done?

路易,你干了什么啊

What? I'm setting up for our meeting with Tanaka.

怎么了,我在准备与田中的会面

Are you kidding me?

你逗我吗

This isn't Gung Ho.

这又不是《打工好汉》

Louis, they're gonna take one look at you,

路易,他们看到你这样

they're gonna run out the door.

肯定会被吓跑的

No, they're not.

不会的

Mike, Tanaka's a Japanese company steeped in tradition.

迈克,田中是个看重传统的日本公司

I don't care what you think they are.

我不管你怎么看待他们

This is offensive.

这太无礼了

There's absolutely nothing offensive

尊重他国文化

about showing respect for another culture.

绝对不是一种冒犯

And what do you know about their culture?

你又懂日本文化了

Mike, trust me.

迈克,相信我

When I was in junior high,

我上初中的时候

we had an exchange student stay with us.

学校有个交换生

Ooh, Suki.

优琪

Here we go.

又来了

She was far from home

她远离家乡

and proud of her culture,

非常自豪于自己的文化

and she set up everything in this room

她在屋里做了很多那种布置

to make herself feel comfortable,

好让自己觉得舒服

right down to giving my father this very kimono

包括她送给我爸的这件和服

and laying out a map of her hometown.

和铺她家乡的地图

Louis, I want you to listen to me.

路易,听我说

They are gonna be here in 45 minutes,

他们45分钟后就到了

and if you are still dressed like that

如果你还穿成这样

and this room still looks like this,

这间屋子也还是这个布置

Dominic is going to fire us.

多米尼克一定会炒了我们

They're not gonna be here in 45 minutes,

他们不会45分钟后到

'cause they're here right now.

因为他们已经到了

Mr. Tanakasan.

田中先生先生

Who did this?

这是谁布置的

I did.

That is a map of Shikoku.

那是四国的地图

My family is from there.

是我的家乡

I know.

我知道

How?

你怎么知道

Because we do our homework, sir,

因为我们做足了功课,先生

Just like we did our homework on this deal.

正如我们也做足了这笔交易的功课

I think we are going to get along very nicely.

我想我们会相处得非常愉快

Please.

请坐

What are you doing?

愣着干嘛

Get the tea.

端茶去

You wantYeah, get the tea.

你让我...没错,端茶

Okay.

好吧

Oh, you must be the future Mcmillans.

您一定就是未来的麦克米伦夫人

I would say sorry I'm late, but I am not sorry.

我该说抱歉来晚了,但其实我不是很抱歉

So let us begin discussing the details

让我开始讨论你们

of your first wedding.

第一次婚礼的事宜吧

I'm sorry. You are?

抱歉,请问你是

Oh, my name is of no consequence.

我的名字无关紧要啦

What is, is that my company has taken over

重要的是,我们公司已经接手了

the planning service of the Plaza Hotel.

纽约广场酒店的婚礼策划事宜

Here's our brochure.

这是我们的宣传单

Mm, I can see by the look on your faces

从你们脸上的表情可以看出

that bitch Patricia, she did not tell you.

那个白痴帕特丽夏还没告诉你们吧

Bitch?

白痴

We love Patricia.

我们还挺喜欢帕特丽夏的

Well, she's no longer with us.

反正她已经被开除了

As I was saying, the menu will no longer be optional.

如我所说,菜单不能随意选择了

We'll be serving duck a l'orange, escargot,

我们只能上鲜橙烩鸭,法式蜗牛

and foie gras.

还有鹅肝酱

But we're vegan.

但我们是素食主义者

What is that?

什么意思

It'sIt doesn't matter.

就是,无所谓了

We are French.

我们是法式餐厅

You eat what we serve, or you do not eat.

要么吃我们上的菜,要么就别吃

Can we taste it?

我们能试吃吗

Oh, would you like me to just show you my naked body

你说在你带我去吃晚饭,和我上床前

before we go out to dinner and you want to sleep with me?

要不要我先脱掉衣服让你验货

I need to go to the restroom.

我要去下洗手间

Okay, so here's what's gonna happen.

好的,我们这么办吧

She's gonna want to drop me,

她肯定不想要我了

and you're gonna drop the plaza hotel.

然后你们就放弃纽约广场酒店吧

What? Cut the shit, John.

什么,别装了,约翰

I did that so you could have some cover.

我这么做都是为了给你个台阶

I did some checking,

我调查过了

and you either need to change the location of your wedding,

你们要么更换举办婚礼的地点

or I'm gonna tell her about your mistress.

要么我就告诉她你有情妇的事

Yeah.

好的

Dr. Agard, when did Sam Tull start seeing you as a patient?

阿加德医生,山姆·塔尔是何时找你就医的

Approximately six months ago.

大约六个月前

And why did he start seeing you?

他为什么去找你

He said his job involved taking risks,

他说他的工作包含着风险

and it was causing him stress.

让他压力过大

So he wanted to stop taking risks?

所以他是不想继续冒险了吗

No, he wanted to continue.

不,他想要继续

Oh, I get it.

我懂了

He wanted to continue with the risks,

他想要继续冒风险

he just wanted to feel better about it.

他只是希望心里能好过点

Yes.

是的

And were you able to help him feel better

那你有帮助他对于冒险

about taking these risks?

获得心理安慰吗

Um, uh, we made progress.

情况是有改善

Yes or no? Yes.

请回答是或不是,是

And after you helped him feel good about taking risks,

那么在你帮助他获得心理安慰后

did he reveal that he then lost $50 million on one trade?

他有没有告诉你他一笔交易损失了五千万

Dr. Agard, you are under oath.

阿加德医生,你受誓言制约的

And if you will not answer,

如果你不回答

I will have a judge compel you to answer.

我会请法官强迫你回答

Yes.

And how did he say he felt about losing $50 million

那他关于一笔交易就损失五千万

on one trade?

是什么心情

He said he felt guilty about it.

他说他觉得愧疚

So he came to you to continue taking risks

所以他来找你,好让自己继续冒险

until he finally lost $50 million

直到他损失了五千万

and then admitted to being guilty.

然后他承认自己有罪

That is not what she said.

她不是这么说的

I'm sorry, he just felt guilty.

抱歉,他是有负罪感

You want to drop this now,

你是想现在就放弃起诉

or do you want us to hand this tape over to the SEC?

还是要我把这录音送交证监会

Dr. Agard, did you want to give the testimony you just gave?

阿加德医生,刚才的指证是你自愿的吗

Of course not. And why is that?

当然不是,为什么

Because I care about my clients.

因为我在乎我的病人

Is it possible that you didn't want to give it

有没有可能你不愿意

because it's not true?

是因为这不是真的

No, it's not possible.

当然不可能

You couldn't possibly have been pressured

你不可能会在被迫的情况下

to give false testimony against your wishes?

做出违背你意愿的证言吗

No, I couldn't have.

不,我不会

Have you ever been pressured to do something

你之前有没有因为受到客户压力

you didn't want to do by a client before?

而做出过违背你意愿的事

Let me rephrase.

请允许我换个说法

Isn't it true that you released a client that you cared about

你允许一个你在乎的病人离开了戒毒所

from rehab for no reason

就因为受到了

other than you felt pressure from a different client

来自另一个雇佣你的客户的压力

who was actually paying the bills?

这是不是真的

Dr. Agard, you're under oath,

阿加德医生,你受誓言制约

and if you will not answer,

如果你不回答

I will have a judge compel you to answer.

我会请法官强迫你回答

Yes.

是真的

And did this person die of an overdose

这个人是否在不到一天的时间里

less than 24 hours later?

因为毒品注射过量死亡了

Yes.

是的

So if you let yourself be pressured

如果说关乎到人的生命时

when someone's life is at risk,

就能让你违背意愿

what's to make us think you're not doing

我们怎么能知道

the exact same thing right now?

现在就并非这种情况呢

You arrogant piece of shit.

你这个自大的混蛋

Watch yourself. This is my office.

说话小心点,这是我办公室

Well, I don't care what it is.

我才不在乎

How dare you betray me like that?

你怎么可以这样背叛我

I tried to warn you. You didn't warn me.

我提醒过你,你不是提醒我

You asked me to lie for you, and I told you I wouldn't.

你要我为你说谎,我拒绝了

I asked you to lie for Sam Tull

我是要你为山姆·塔尔说谎

This isn't about Sam Tull, and you know it.

这事与山姆·塔尔无关,你也清楚

What the hell are you talking about?

你说什么呢

I opened up to you so that we could build trust,

我向你敞开心扉是为了和你建立信任

not so that you could humiliate me.

不是为了让你羞辱我的

I humiliated you to help a man

我羞辱你是为了帮助一个

you say you care about.

你说你很在乎的人

And our fighting about your mother

所以就和我们关于你母亲的事

had nothing to do with that?

吵的架一点关系都没有吗

Excuse me? You walked out of our session

你说什么,你咨询一半的时候走掉

because you didn't want to talk about your mother.

是因为你不想谈你的母亲

And the second you had the chance

而且一有机会给你破坏

to permanently damage our relationship, you took it.

我们的关系,你立刻就抓住了

You're insane.

你简直疯了

And you're a selfserving narcissist

而你是个自私自利的自恋狂

who will do or say anything to get what he wants.

为了得到自己想要的东西不择手段

I did what I did in there to protect my client.

我的所做所为只是为了保护我的客户

And I don't give a shit if it hurt your feelings or not,

我才不在乎是不是伤害了你的感情

because you betrayed him

因为我对你的背叛

just as much as I'm betraying you.

和你对他的背叛没有两样

And you may be the one who's crying about it,

也许为此你是受伤了来吵闹

but he's the one who's been accused of committing a crime.

但他却因此要被强加上罪名了

If you're lucky, someday you're gonna realize

如果你够幸运,有天你会明白

what's really going on here, and when that day comes,

现在到底是什么情况,那天到来时

I hope you find someone to help you,

我希望你能找到能帮你的人

because it isn't going to be me.

因为那人绝不会是我

Mike, put that coffee down and check this out.

麦克,把咖啡放下来看看这个

It's a map of scarsdalewhere I grew up.

这是斯卡斯代尔的地图,我长大的地方

Tanaka returned the favor.

田中的回礼

Actually, Louis, I got that for you.

其实,路易,这是我送的

You did? Why?

是你,为什么

Because you were right and I was wrong,

因为你是对的,而我错了

and as crazy as it seems,

而且虽然听起来疯狂

you and I actually make a pretty good team.

但你我其实合作得还挺好的

Now all that's left is calling Dominic to set up a meeting.

万事俱备,只差让多米尼克安排见面了

Why don't you do it?

你干嘛不去排

I can't.

我没空

I got to go hang my map.

我要去把我的地图挂起来

Dominic, what are you doing here?

多米尼克,你在这儿干嘛

I was just about to call you.

我正想打给你呢

To say what, that you blew up my deal?

说什么,说你把我的单子搞砸了

Because I already know. What?

我已经知道了,什么

That's right. Range Tech called me after they heard

是的,山脉科技在他们听说

that I was negotiating with another company.

我在跟另一家公司接洽时就联系我了

Problem is, I wasn't negotiating with another company.

问题是,我就没在跟另一家公司谈

My lawyers were without my consent.

谈的是我的律师,而且还没经过我同意

Okay, calm down, Dominic.

好的,镇定,多米尼克

There was a problem with Range Tech.

山脉科技那边有问题

I told you that I didn't want there to be any problems!

我说过我不想听到有问题

Well, if you'd bought them,

要是你买了他们

their problems were gonna become your problems.

他们的问题就变成你的问题了

But just calm down and take a second,

你就冷静下来想一想

because we brought you a solution.

因为我们有解决方案

Which is what?

什么方案

Mike, don't call Dominic. Tanaka pulled out.

麦克,别打给多米尼克,田中退出了

Pulled out of what?

退出什么

It doesn't matter.

不重要了

You're both fired.

你们俩都被开除了

Harvey, I need to talk to you. Not now, Rachel.

哈维,有事找你,不方便,瑞秋

Sam Tull's been arrested. What?

山姆·塔尔被捕了,什么

Gilroy's lawyer gave formal notice to the SEC.

吉尔罗伊的律师向证监会提交了正式通知

They won't pay the fine under any circumstance.

不管怎样他们都不用付罚金了

God damn it.

妈的

Gretchen, get Paul Gilroy on the phone.

格雷琴,打给保罗·吉尔罗伊

Harvey, what are you gonna do?

哈维,你准备怎么做

Tull can't go to prison for this.

塔尔不能因为这个坐牢啊

No one's going to prison. But how do you know that?

没人会坐牢,你怎么保证

We didn't think he'd be arrested in the first place.

我们之前还没想到他会被捕呢

I don't care what we thought.

我不管我们之前是怎么想的

It's not gonna happen because I'm not letting it happen.

我不让这件事发生,它就不会发生

I've got Mr. Gilroy on Line one.

吉尔罗伊先生在1号机上

Are you out of your mind? You contacted the SEC?

你疯了吗,竟然联系了证监会

They contacted me.

是他们联系的我

And I'm not the one who filed a malicious prosecution lawsuit.

发起恶意诉讼的人可不是我

No, you're the one who got his ass kicked

不,但你是取证的时候死的很惨

in a deposition then turned around and asked for more.

然后还敢再回来讨更多打的人

I didn't get my ass kicked, Mr. Specter.

我没有输得很惨,斯佩克特先生

That idiot therapist did, and she no longer works for us.

惨的是那个心理医生,但她也不干了

But you still don't have any proof

可你还是没有证据说那些交易

that I authorized those trades, and you never will.

是我授权的,并且你以后也不会有

So I suggest you stop harassing me

所以我建议你别再骚扰我了

and focus on getting your client out of jail.

好好去想怎么把你的客户从牢里捞出来吧

You heard the man.

你听到他说的了

We're dropping the lawsuit?

我们要放弃吗

No, we're doubling the damages.

不,我们要把伤害翻倍

Get it done.

搞定它

You son of a bitch. You set us up.

你个混蛋,你设计我们

I'm sorry, Louis, I have no idea what you're talking about.

抱歉,路易,我不知道你在说什么

Oh, bullshit. You told Tanaka not to make a deal.

放屁,是你跟田中说别交易的

Yes, I did.

是我说的

At first, it looked like a good idea,

这开始听着像个好主意

but then I did my due diligence,

但后来我尽职调查

and lo and behold, it didn't.

你瞅瞅,就发现这主意不咋地啊

Was that before or after you leaked our meeting to Range Tech?

在你把会议透给山脉科技前还是之后

I have to say, I'm appalled.

不得不说,我很震惊

I mean, after you've been so aboveboard

在我和你做了这么多

in all your dealings with me,

正大光明的交易之后

to think that I would go behind your back

你居然认为我会在你背后捅刀子

and leak news of that meeting with no possible chance

在没有任何证据指向我的情况下

of it being linked back to me, that's really offensive.

说我走漏了会议消息,这想法简直侮辱

It is linked back to you, plain as day.

它就能指向你,逻辑一清二楚

Then I guess you two must have some sort of proof,

那我猜你们俩肯定是证据充足了

because if you don't,

要是你们没有

you can walk yourselves the hell out of my office.

那就请滚出我的办公室

It's one thing for you to have your feud with me,

跟我斗是一回事

but you just cost your firm a huge piece of business.

但你刚刚让你的律所失去了一块肥肉

Let me explain to you what I already told him.

我来跟你解释一下,这话我也跟他讲过

This isn't about business. It's about getting even.

这无关于生意,而在于一报还一报

Harvey, do you have a minute?

哈维,你现在有空吗

If you're here to tell me to drop that countersuit

如果你是来劝我放弃反诉的

I'm not telling you to drop anything.

我不是来劝你放弃什么的

I'm just saying in addition to attacking Gilroy,

我只是说除了攻击吉尔罗伊

we should be getting proof that Sam got the authorization

我们还应该找证据来证明山姆对那些交易

for those trades.

是有授权的

We don't have any proof.

我们没有证据

We can if we get some of the other traders

我们可以,如果能让其他交易员

to come forward and say how it went.

站出来作证就行

They'll never testify to that.

他们绝不会作证的

Harvey, that therapist was the company therapist.

哈维,那个医师是公司医师

Those traders saw her on a regular basis

那些交易员定期去见她

to keep their shit together.

来保证自己精神正常

So, if Sam opened up to her about work,

所以如果山姆跟她谈了工作

then some of the other traders must have too.

其他交易员肯定也说过

She can't speak to that.

她不能说出来

Of course she can.

当然可以

If Tull waived privilege, then they all did.

塔尔放弃了医患保密权,其他人肯定也是

You know that.

你很清楚

It doesn't matter. You saw what I did to her.

那不重要,你也知道我对她做了什么

She's not gonna want to help us.

她不会愿意帮我们的

It's not about helping us. It's about helping her client.

那不是帮我们,是帮她的患者

I can't ask her to do that.

我不能要求她那么做

Why not? Because I can't.

为什么,就是不能

Harvey, what's going on? Nothing's going on.

哈维,发生了什么,没什么

How did you know those things about her in that deposition?

取证会上她那些事,你怎么知道的

Because I did.

就是知道了

Does it have something to do with the fact

这跟你有恐慌症

that you've been having panic attacks

而她是你的治疗师这事

and that she's your therapist?

有关系吗

Because if it doesThis conversation is over.

如果有,我们的对话到此为止

Look, I am not trying to butt into things

我不是想插手什么

that don't concern me, but this isn't about you.

跟我没关系的事,但这事与你无关

This is about keeping Sam Tull out of prison.

关系的是不让山姆·塔尔进监狱

What the hell are you doing here?

你们来这里做什么

You two don't work for me anymore.

你俩已经不为我工作了

Just give us a minute to explain.

给我们一分钟解释一下

There's nothing to explain.

没什么可解释的

You blew up my deal and ruined a friendship

你们搞砸了我的交易,毁了我的友谊

because you thought you knew better than me.

就因为你们自以为比我懂的多

We do know better than you.

我们是比你懂的多

You're an arrogant son of a bitch.

你就是个自大的混蛋

Dominic, this is a draft of a classaction lawsuit

多米尼克,这是一份集体诉讼的草稿

headed Range Tech's way

被告是山脉科技

the second the EPA's report comes out.

环保局报告一出就会提起

That's the same report that your friend kept buried.

就是你朋友一直雪藏的那份报告

And if you'd bought them,

你要买下他们

that suit would have been headed your way.

诉讼就是告你了

So, yes, we blew up the deal,

所以没错,我们是搞砸了你的交易

but that man was never your friend.

但那人从来不是你的朋友

You lied to me, and worse than that,

你骗了我,而更糟的是

you didn't respect me.

你不尊重我

I am sorry. I shouldn't have antagonized you.

对不起,我不该跟你对抗

And I shouldn't have said that rushing through this deal

我也不该说不做尽职调查

without doing due diligence was feasible.

就快速完成交易是可行的

You see, the bottom line is, is that we were both right

重点是,在考虑跟田中交易这事上

when we tried to do this deal with Tanaka.

我们俩都是对的

And now that we've got nothing to hide from you,

现在我们没什么可对你遮掩的了

there is nothing to stop us from finding you someone else.

我们会克服一切困难帮你找到别的卖主

So, instead of standing here kissing my ass,

那你们与其在这里拍我马屁

why don't you get to work doing that?

不如赶紧着手去办吧

If you're here to apologize, I'm not interested.

如果你是来道歉的,那我没兴趣

I'm not here to apologize.

我不是来道歉的

I'm here because I need to look at your files.

我来是因为我需要看你的记录

There really is no end to your arrogance.

你的自大还真是没有上限

I wouldn't ask if this wasn't

这是唯一能避免山姆入狱的办法

the only way to keep Sam out of prison.

否则我不会来求你的

I'm not giving you Sam Tull's file.

我不会给你山姆·塔尔的档案

And I'm not asking for it.

我要的也不是他的

I want to see all the files of the other traders you saw.

我要看你见的其他所有交易员的

Are you out of your mind?

你是疯了吗

No, I'm not. They all signed the same waiver Sam did.

我没有,他们都签了跟山姆那样的弃权书

Some of them must have admitted the way it works at Butler,

肯定有人承认过在巴特勒的工作方式

and it's in your notes.

那就在你的记录里

Let me see if I have my facts straight.

我看看我理解的对不对

You eviscerate me, justify it,

你把我伤个透,还给自己找了理由

and then waltz back here as if nothing happened.

之后又像一切都没发生过一样跑回来

I know something happened, but now is not the time.

我没当没事发生,但现在不是时候谈那个

You mean now is not the time as long as you need a favor.

不是时候是因为你又需要求我了

Oh, god damn it, you're not doing me a favor.

该死的,你这不是帮我

You're helping your patient, the one you said

是帮你的病人,那个你说

you went to see three different lawyers to keep from betraying.

咨询三个律师,就为了不背叛他的那位

And if you hadn't betrayed me,

可如果你没有背叛我

you wouldn't be in this position right now.

你现在就不会是这样的境地了

What do you want me to sayI'm sorry?

你想让我说什么,对不起吗

As a matter of fact, I do.

事实上,是的

You think I wanted to depose you like that?

你以为我想那样贬低你吗

It made me sick.

我也很痛苦

I hated every goddamn second of it,

我憎恨那过程的每一秒钟

because I know all you've been trying to do is help me,

因为我知道你一直都在努力帮助我

and the only reason I didn't apologize before

而我之前没道歉的唯一原因

is because if I knew it kept Sam out of prison,

是因为如果知道这就能保证山姆不入狱

I'd do it all again.

我还会再来一次

Now, are you gonna help me?

现在,你愿意帮我了吗

Harvey, even if I wanted to help you,

哈维,就算我想帮你

it it doesn't say those things in my files.

我的档案里也没那些事

I need them anyway.

我还是需要它们

I just told you they don't have what you need.

我刚说了他们没有你要的东西

I know that, and you know that,

这我知道,你也知道

but they don't know that.

但他们不知道

You're gonna try and bluff them?

你想吓唬他们

It won't work.

那没用的

You saw what I did in there to you,

你见过我在取证会上对你做的

and that was something I didn't want to do.

而且我还不想伤害你呢

Trust me, they won't know what hit 'em.

相信我,他们会输的落花流水

We get fired by Mckernon Motors,

我们被麦肯诺炒了

and you didn't tell me and you didn't tell Harvey?

你们却没有跟我说,也没跟哈维说

Wait, JessicaGod damn it.

稍等,杰西卡,真是够了

We didn't tell anyone because we were fired

我们没说是因为我们是被炒过

for less than a day, and then we fixed it.

不到一天,然后我们又弥补回来了

Oh, you fixed it?

是吗,弥补回来了

Yes, it was all a misunderstanding.

是的,那只是个是误会

Now Dominic's back on board.

多米尼克已经回来了

I don't give a shit that Dominic is back on board

我才不管多米尼克是不是又回来了

and neither does Fletcher Engines.

弗莱彻引擎公司也不在乎

Fletcher Engines? That's right.

弗莱彻引擎公司,没错

In the less than a day that you were fired by Mckernon,

不到一天时间,你被麦肯诺炒了

Jack Soloff signed Fletcher as a client,

弗莱彻就成了杰克·索罗夫的客户

and now I have to let Mckernon go.

而且现在我还得放弃麦肯诺

That son of a bitch.

狗娘养的

Jessica, he set this whole thing up.

杰西卡,这一切都是他策划好的

Oh, and I'm sure you did nothing to antagonize him.

我相信肯定不是因为你跟他作对来着

I did do nothing. I swear, I wasn't petty.

我什么都没干,我发誓,我没有小气

I trusted him, and then he used that trust

我信任他,他却利用这信任

to stab us in the back.

在我们背后捅刀子

Jessica, you have no idea.

杰西卡,你不清楚

Louis has never been more right in his life.

路易这辈子从没这么睿智过

You can't dump Mckernon. It'll kill Harvey.

你不能放弃麦肯诺,哈维会疯的

Well, we can't goddamn represent them now,

但现在我们也不能代表他们了

and you know it.

你们也知道

We can if you tell Jack he has to drop Fletcher.

你让杰克放弃弗莱彻,我们就可以

Do you realize the position you're putting me in?

知道你们把我推到什么样的处境上了吗

Fletcher is worth three times what Mckernon is.

弗莱彻的价值是麦肯诺的三倍

I'm sorry you're in this position right now,

很抱歉你的尴尬处境

but for once, I'm not the one who put you in it.

但这次,害你陷入这种处境的不是我

Jack Soloff is.

是杰克·索罗夫

Dinner is served.

晚餐准备好了

I guess that means you got opie his bridal gift after all.

我猜你还是那个臭小子送上结婚大礼了

I did.

没错

And I shouldn't have been so standoffish with you in the file room.

而且我不该在档案室里对你那么不友好

Well, maybe I shouldn't have had that be our first interaction.

是我不该让我们的初次会面那么不愉快

No, that's not on you. That's on me.

不,不怪你,怪我

I never welcomed you to the firm, and I should have.

我从没欢迎你进入公司,我应该欢迎的

You know, when I was a young mother,

我还是个年轻母亲时

first week of school, every day I dropped my little girl off.

我女儿开学第一周,我每天都送她上学

When I left, she cried.

我一离开她就哭

Friday came, I left, she didn't cry.

到周五了我走时,她没有哭

So I did.

我却哭了

What are you saying?

你在说什么

You didn't welcome me to the firm

你没有欢迎我进公司

because you weren't ready to see your little girl move on.

是因为你没准备好看你的女儿向前走

Are you saying Harvey is my little girl?

你是说我把哈维当作我的小女儿啦

I'm saying you weren't ready to move on.

我是说你没准备好向前走

You're all right, Gretchen.

你很厉害,格蕾琴

Hope you like French.

希望你喜欢法国菜

Hi.

好啊

You know, you didn't have to schedule an appointment

你没必要专门安排预约

just to tell me how it turned out.

来告诉我结果

I scheduled an appointment to give you these.

我是为了来给你这个的

Thank you very much.

非常感谢

They're from Sam Tull.

是山姆·塔尔给的

Did you get me anything?

那你给我带了什么东西吗

I did.

我有

I'm ready to talk about my mother.

我准备好谈我母亲了

This is beautiful.

好漂亮

Why didI wanted to celebrate a special occasion.

为什么,我想庆祝一个特殊的时刻

What's the special occasion?

什么特殊时刻

I got us the Plaza Hotel on your birthday.

我订到了你生日那天的广场饭店

For our wedding?

举办我们的婚礼吗

Yeah.

对啊

Oh, that is the sweetest thing you've done

这是从你向我求婚以后

since you asked me to marry you.

做过最贴心的事了

No, it's the sweetest thing I've done

不,这是我做过最贴心的事

until the next thing I do.

直到下一件事之前

Oh, Mike.

迈克

I mean, how did you do it?

你怎么做到的

That must have been impossible.

一定非常不好搞吧

No, it was a piece of cake.

不,小菜一碟

You went to donna, didn't you?

你去找唐娜了吧

That's why it was a piece of cake.

所以才是小菜一碟啊

Jessica, what are you doing here so late?

杰西卡,这么晚了你来干什么

I didn't get a chance to congratulate you

我还没恭喜你签下了

on signing Fletcher Engines.

弗莱彻引擎公司

Hey, good news travels fast.

好事传千里啊

Yes, it does, and you're going to drop them even faster.

是啊,但你得放弃得更快

I take it this has something to do

我猜这跟我们和

with our longstanding relationship with Mckernon Motors.

麦肯诺马达公司的长期合作关系有关

You know damn well what this has to do with.

你非常清楚这到底跟什么有关

I know that my client is the fourthlargest engine manufacturer

我知道我的客户可是国内第四大

in the country.

引擎生产商

And if you had landed them like a man,

如果你光明正大地争取到他们

I'd be the first one in here with a bottle of champagne.

我会第一个拿着香槟来庆贺

But you did it by putting a shiv in your fellow attorneys.

但你却是靠坑害同事才争取到的

So thisit's how it's gonna be.

所以...结果就是这样

And by "fellow attorneys," don't you really mean "Harvey"?

你说的同事,其实指的是哈维吧

Watch yourself, Jack,

小心点,杰克

and drop Fletcher Engines by morning.

明早前放弃弗莱彻引擎公司

If you don't, I will.

如果你不放,我也会

By morning it is.

明早就放

And by afternoon, the entire firm's gonna know

到明天下午,整个公司都会知道

that you chose a mid size client over Fletcher

你放弃弗莱彻,选了个中等价值的客户

because Harvey Specter has an attachment to them...

就因为哈维·斯派克特喜欢他们

and you have an attachment to him.

而你喜欢哈维

I admire people who challenge me, Jack.

我欣赏敢挑战我的人,杰克

But there's a limit to that, and you are on the very edge.

但挑战是有极限的,而你正在极限边缘

So let me be clear.

我说清楚点吧

This is your last chance to work with me.

这是你跟我共事的最后一次机会

Take it, and you have a future.

抓住机会,你还有前途

Don't, and you can go ask Daniel Hardman for a job,

抓不住,就去丹尼尔·哈德曼那求职吧

because we both know that's how you got the idea

你我都清楚,抢弗莱彻引擎公司的主意

for Fletcher Engines in the first place.

就是你从这儿想来的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx5/490351.html