诉讼双雄第五季 第7集 哈维打路易(在线收听

You walked out of our session because you didn't want

你咨询中途的时候走掉是因为

to talk about your mother. You're insane.

你不想谈你的母亲,你简直疯了

And you're a selfserving narcissist

而你是个自私自利的自恋狂

who will do or say anything to get what he wants.

为了得到自己想要的东西不择手段

It's my sister's company. I'll give you her business.

是我妹妹的公司,我会把她这个客户给你

All you have to do is handle her divorce.

而你只需解决她的离婚案

All right, I'll do it.

好吧

Promise me you won't sleep with esther.

答应我你不会跟埃斯特睡

The last thing I want to do is sleep with your sister.

我最不想做的事就是和你妹妹睡

Would you like to take me home tonight?

今晚你还愿意带我回家吗

I would.

愿意

Jack Soloff signed Fletcher as a client

弗莱彻成了杰克·索罗夫的客户

And now I have to let McKernon go.

而我如今得放弃麦肯诺了

I'm sorry you're in this position right now.

很抱歉你的尴尬处境

I'm not the one who put you in it.

害你陷入这种处境的不是我

Jack Soloff is.

是杰克·索罗夫

This is your last chance to work with me.

这是你最后一次跟我合作的机会

Take it and you have a future,

抓住机会,你还有前途

Don't and you can go ask Daniel Hardman for a job.

抓不住,就去丹尼尔·哈德曼那求职吧

I'm ready to talk about my mother.

我准备好谈我母亲了

Mom?

妈妈

Mom? Harvey.

妈妈,哈维

What are youwhat are you doing here?

你怎么回来了

I got sent home from school.

学校让我回家

I threw up.

我吐了

Oh, well, let's get you to bed.

那快去躺下吧

Hey, Lil, I was thinking that

莉儿,我在想

Who's that? Honey, you remember

他是谁,宝贝,你还记得

our cousinmy cousin Scott?

我们的,我的堂兄斯考特吗

No.

不记得

Course you do. He's Cousin Judy's brother.

你当然记得,他是朱迪叔叔的兄弟

I don't feel good.

我不太舒服

Oh, yeah, you're burning up.

你发烧了

Let's get you to bed.

快去床上躺下

And let's not tell Dad about Cousin Scott.

别告诉爸爸斯考特叔叔的事

Okay? 'Cause they don't get along.

好吗,他们关系不太好

Come on.

来吧

You poor thing.

可怜的孩子

"You poor thing." That's what stuck with me.

"可怜的孩子" ,我至今难以忘怀

She said "You poor thing,"

她嘴上虽然这么说

but she didn't give a shit about me.

而事实上她根本一点都不在乎我

And did you know what you saw?

你那时明白自己看见的事吗

No, I just knew something was wrong.

不,但我知道有事情不对

And you didn't tell your father?

你没有告诉你父亲

She told me not to.

她让我别说

And you trusted her?

而你相信了她

I did.

是的

Harvey, I never thought I'd be saying this to you,

哈维,我从没想过我竟然会对你说这句话

but I'm proud.

但我很为你骄傲

It took an amazing amount of courage to tell me that.

告诉我这些是很需要勇气的

We're not gonna hug, are we? No, we're not.

你不是要和我抱抱吧,当然不

But it does feel good to end a session

但真高兴我们终于有了一次

on a positive note for once.

圆满结束的咨询

Peterson case, huh?

在忙皮特森的案子啊

I remember when I used to handle that asshole.

我还记得我和那混蛋打交道的时候

Funny, I don't remember inviting you into my office.

有意思,我好像没请你进我办公室

Oh, yeah, that's right, it must be because

对呀,一定是因为

it's something that I would never do.

我绝对不会请你进来

Listen, Mike, I know I pulled some shit with you and Louis,

迈克,我知道我阴过你和路易

but I'm here to make things right with you.

但现在我是来与你和解的

Not interested.

没兴趣

Just hear me out.

听我说完

What the hell is this?

这是什么东西

It's a case that's tailormade for someone

这是一个为某位拥有冲基金背景的人

with a hedge fund background.

量身定做的好案子

New York teacher's pension fund

纽约教师的退休基金

just lost 30% of their annual income.

直接少了三成的年收入

They put half their portfolio in derivatives without hedging?

他们把一半的资产不对冲就投入衍生市场

Not just derivatives. Derivatives created

不是一般的衍生市场,是施特劳斯银行

and marketed by Strauss Bank

为了提高收益

to increase their own revenue.

专门开展经营的衍生市场

Sorry, Jack, I don't work with people

抱歉,杰克,我从不与

that I don't trust and I don't trust somebody

我不信任的人合作,也从不

who comes to me saying their trying

相信那些连一个好理由都没有

to make things right without a good reason.

就来请求和解的人

You want the reason? Jessica told me to.

你想要个理由,杰西卡要我这么做的

Yeah, well, she didn't tell me.

她没和我说过

And until she does...

在她说之前

you can get out of my office.

你可以滚出我的办公室了

The Simon brief is on your desk

西蒙案子的简报在你桌上

and I moved your Wednesday noon meeting to five.

我把你周三中午的会议移到下午五点了

Why'd you do that?

为什么

Because Anthony Kimball's most honest

因为安东尼·金博尔在喝酒的时候

with a drink in him.

最易吐真言

And on top of that,

除此之外

I wouldn't want you to have to work too hard

我也不希望你在生日这天

on your birthday. What? It's not my birthday.

还辛苦工作,什么,今天不是我生日

Oh, come on, you can tell me.

拜托,你可以和我说的

What is it? 48? 49?

几岁了,48,49

The big 60? A: I'm not the one pushing 60.

还是六十,首先,快六十的人可不是我

You better not be talking to me.

你最好不是在指我

B: if it were, I'd be drinking with someone

其次,就算是,我也一定会找一个

a lot prettier than Anthony Kimball.

比安东尼·金博尔好看得多的酒伴

Then why is wednesday night permanently blocked out

那为什么你日历上的周三晚被

on your calendar?

永久预定了

Donna. Harvey.

唐娜,哈维

You look busy. I look busy because I am busy.

你看上去很忙啊, 因为我确实很忙

Too busy to join me at Del Posto on wednesday night?

忙得都没空和我在周三晚上去戴尔波斯特吃饭了

Harvey, we don't need to do that anymore.

哈维,我们不用再去了

Then why did you leave it

那你为什么

permanently blocked off on my calendar?

要在我日历上永久预定这一天

Because I did that a long time ago

因为那是我很久以前做的事

and when I left your desk I forgot to undo it.

而我离开时忘记取消了

Then why don't we pretend that you forgot

那索性就当做你是故意

to undo it on purpose?

没有取消的吧

I don't work for you anymore.

我不再为你工作了

What would we be celebrating?

还庆祝什么

Instead of celebrating the day you came to my desk,

虽然不能再庆祝你来为我工作的纪念日

how about we celebrate...

我们来庆祝下

two weeks of being on decent terms?

和平共处两周吧

It's only been a week and a half.

但刚过了一周半

Seriously, Donna?

真的吗,唐娜

I don't just want to be on decent terms.

我不想只是和平共处

I want to get back to being friends.

我想继续和你当朋友

That's really nice, Harvey.

那真的很好,哈维

See you Wednesday night.

周三晚上见

Thank you.

谢谢

Jessica.

杰西卡

What a pleasant surprise.

看到你真是又惊又喜

I think we both know that it isn't.

我们都知道那不是真的

Pleasant? Or a surprise? Either.

喜,还是惊,都不是

Because we also both know that Jack Soloff

因为我们都知道杰克·索罗夫

came to see you before I did.

在我之前找过你

Is there a problem with that?

那有什么问题吗

There is if you're colluding

如果你试图和我的合伙人

with one of my partners to take over my firm.

合谋夺取我的公司的话,就有问题

Jack came to me

杰克来找过我

asking for advice about how to land a new client.

向我请教如何搞定一个新客户

He was so determined I was suddenly reminded

他的志在必得,让我想到了哈维的

of Harvey's first client. McKernon Motors.

第一个客户,麦肯诺汽车公司

A client he cared so much about

他那么在意这个客户

he gave up a promotion

以至于可以为了信守承诺

just to keep his word.

放弃了一次升迁机会

It's hard to forget a move like that.

这种举动很难让人忘怀

It's also hard to forget your history

你企图溜回我公司的种种行为

of worming your way back into my firm.

也很难让人忘怀

So, if you're looking for someone to mentor, Daniel,

如果你想给人当导师,丹尼尔

go find yourself an afterschool program.

去给课外辅导班上上课吧

But stay the hell outta my house.

但离我的地盘远点

Jessica...

杰西卡

I have no interest in your shitty firm

我对你的烂公司才没有兴趣呢

and I don't have to enter your house to damage it.

也用不着我进入你的地盘摧毁它

You did that all by yourself

在你放弃弗莱彻引擎公司时

the second you let Fletcher Engines go.

你就已经完成了这个任务

Jack tell you that?

杰克告诉你的吗

Fletcher Engines told everyone that.

弗莱彻引擎公司告诉了所有人

And you told your entire firm that you care more about

你也告诉你整个公司比起他们

Harvey Specter than you do about them.

你更在乎哈维·斯佩克特

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting

失陪了,我有个会

in my new office.

要在我的新办公室开

It's so nice to be back in the city.

回到这个城市太好了

Clean out your things and get the hell out of my firm.

收拾你的东西,滚出我的公司

What? I gave you one last chance

什么,我给了你最后的机会

to play nice, and you blew it.

你也搞砸了

How did I blow it? Oh, you're going to deny

我怎么搞砸了,你是要否认

that you've been spreading word around the office

你在公司散播消息

that I told you to drop Fletcher Engines?

说我让你放弃弗莱彻引擎公司吗

Yes. I'm gonna deny it, because I didn't do it.

是的,我否认,因为我没说过

Then how the hell does everybody know?

那其他人怎么知道的

Because I told them when I signed Fletcher.

因为我签下弗莱彻的时候告诉他们了

Which I wouldn't have done if I'd known

但如果我知道你会放弃他们

you were gonna drop them

就不会那么做

Because it made me look like shit.

因为这让我看起来很惨

Well, it didn't make me come out smelling like a rose either.

这也没让我好过

And your mentor seems to have known that.

你的导师好像也知道了这事

He's not my mentor.

他不是我的导师

I went to him for advice,

我去问过他的建议

and all it got me was almost getting fired.

然后就让我差点被炒掉

But you said you'd give me one more chance,

但你说你会再给我一次机会

and I've been trying to take it.

我也在努力尝试了

Give me one good example of that.

举个例子

I approached Mike Ross to work with me this morning.

我今早去找迈克·罗斯合作

And by the way, he spat in my face.

顺便提一下,他当场打了我的脸

Jessica...

杰西卡

You made your point and I heard you.

你表明了立场,我也听到了

if you're just gonna fire me anyway,

如果你无论怎样都要解雇我

why give me the chance in the first place?

当初为什么还给我机会呢

A joke? Uh, do you hear me laughing?

开玩笑,你听到我笑了吗

10% is 11% more than you deserve.

10%已经比你应得的多11%了

I

What the hell?

怎么回事

This better be important.

这事最好很重要

I was just about to close a deal.

我刚要敲定一个交易

I just heard a rumor

我听到一个传闻

that Jack Soloff signed Fletcher Engines.

杰克·索罗夫刚签下了弗莱彻引擎公司

That's ridiculouseveryone knows we can't sign Fletcher

不可能,大家都知道如果我们签了麦肯诺

if we represent McKernon.

就不能签弗莱彻

I'll tell you what everyone knows, Louis.

路易,大家知道的是

Jack signed Fletcher.

杰克签了弗莱彻

Jessica forced him to drop them,

杰西卡强迫他放弃了他们

and the only reason Jack would have done that

杰克能这么做的唯一原因

in the first place is if you were fired by McKernon.

是因为你最开始被麦肯诺解雇了

Harvey, I can explain.

哈维,我可以解释

God damn it. I knew it.

天哪,我就知道

Just wait a minute. Harvey, listen to me.

等等,哈维,听我说

Jack set us up.

杰克陷害了我们

He acted as if he was cooperating

他假装很合作

when all along he was looking to blow up the deal.

但其实一直在等待机会搞破坏

Why the hell didn't you come to me when it happened?

那事情发生时你为什么不来找我

Because we wanted to fix it ourselves.

因为我们想自己把问题解决

Wanting to fix it yourself

想自己解决

is the cause of every problem you and I have ever had,

是所有我们遇到过的问题的原因

and now you're teaching that bullshit to Mike?

现在你还把这个狗屁技能教给迈克了

You know what, mike and I worked on that deal together,

你知道吗,迈克和我一起合作的那个案子

and we kicked ass.

我们做的非常完美

I'm happy, Mike's happy, Dominic's happy,

我很高兴,迈克也高兴,多米尼克也高兴

and I'll tell you why.

我可以告诉你为什么

Because I'm a damn good attorney, and you know it.

因为我是个非常棒的律师,你也知道这点

So if that's the only thing you came in here for,

所以如果你来就是为了这件事

I would like to close my deal now.

我要去结案了

Mr. Specter, Esther Litt just called.

斯佩克特先生,埃斯特·利特刚刚打来电话

She has an urgent matter. Needs to see you right away.

她有急事,要马上见你

Did she say what it was about?

她说是什么事了吗

No. Just not to tell her brother.

没说,只说别告诉她哥哥

Oh, so this is where the little people get their caffeine.

原来这里就是小人物们补充咖啡因的地方啊

I'm guessing you're not here to have a breakfast bar.

你应该不是来找早餐棒的吧

I've never had a breakfast bar in my life.

我这辈子都没吃过早餐棒

I want to thank you for taking on that pension case

我要谢谢你和杰克·索罗夫一起接手了

with Jack Soloff. I didn't take on

那个养老金案子,我没有

the pension case with Jack Soloff.

和杰克·索罗夫一起接手养老金案子

Yes, you did. Jessica, no.

你接了,杰西卡,别这样

You can't make me work with that man.

你不能逼我和那个人合作

I can make you work

只要我想

with the goddamn window washers if I want to.

就算是擦窗工你也得合作

And if you don't do this, you might find yourself

要是你不答应,你就等着

dangling 50 stories above the ground.

挂在外面擦五十层楼的玻璃吧

Why? Because I asked Jack to make peace,

为什么,因为我让杰克讲和

and you're the one he chose to reach out to,

而他选择了你

so you're the one to do this.

所以这事得你来干

I guess I meant why don't you just fire him?

我是问为什么不直接炒了他

If I fired every ambitious attorney

要是我炒掉所有

that ever took me on,

有野心挤掉我的律师

There'd be nobody left here but me and Harold Gunderson.

那这个律所里早就只剩我和哈罗德·甘德森了

Wait a secondyou know who Harold Gunderson is?

等一下,你认识哈罗德·甘德森

I know who everybody is.

所有人我都认识

And before you say one more word,

在你接着张口之前

if I ever start handing out pink slips for troublemakers,

要是哪天我开始给人发解聘通知书

you'd be the first in line.

你绝对是第一个

Right.

好吧

I came here as soon as I got your message.

一收到消息我就赶来了

I don't do that for most people.

一般人可没这待遇

So much for hard to get.

欲擒故纵的高手啊

I think we're past that.

我们已经过了那个阶段了吧

Did Jeffrey get greedy again?

杰弗里又起贪心了吗

No. A man named Kenneth Jackson

没有,一个名叫肯尼斯·杰克森的人

is claiming my nutfree muffins

声称我的无坚果蛋糕

put him in anaphylactic shock.

导致他过敏性休克了

What happened? Too much gluten?

怎么回事,麦麸放多了

Not enough gluten? Harvey,

还是放少了,哈维

This isn't funny. This is my company,

这不是玩笑,这事关我的公司

and my entire brand is based on quality.

我的整个品牌都建立在质量之上

I'm sorry. I'll take it seriously.

抱歉,我会认真对待的

Thank you.

谢谢你

Don't thank me. Thank Louis.

别谢我,谢路易吧

Because he's gonna handle this case.

因为这个案子他来接

What?

什么

This is a business matter, not personal.

这是公事公办,不是个人决定

And I'm not stealing Louis's client.

我可不会偷走路易的客户

You're not stealing me. You already handled my divorce.

你没偷走我,接手我的离婚案的就是你

Are you gonna tell me that Louis is a better lawyer than you?

你别告诉我路易比你优秀

No. I'm gonna tell you that he's a damn good lawyer,

不,我会告诉你他是个非常棒的律师

and he'd do anything to project you.

而且会不惜一切保护你

That's not the point.

那不是重点

I need this to go away quietly,

这事得低调解决

and Louis doesn't do anything quietly.

可路易从来不会低调

Then tell him that. He never listens to me.

那你就让他低调,他从来不听我的

Then get him to listen or get another law firm,

那你要么让他听,否则就换家律所吧

because I'm not taking this case.

因为我是不会接这个案子的

Harvey, I don't need another firm.

哈维,我不需要别的律所

I need you.

我需要你

You know what I think?

知道我是怎么想的吗

I think you want to go out with me again,

我觉得你是想再跟我约会

and you came to me with this

然后用这事把我找来

because you're afraid to say it to me.

因为你不敢跟我直说

I don't believe you!

难以置信

You think I concocted a lawsuit against my own company

你觉得我会策划一起针对我自己公司的诉讼

just to tell a man I've already been with

就为了告诉一个已经和我在一起的男人

that I like him?

我喜欢他

Sure looks that way.

看起来就是这样

In that case,

那样的话

I guess I do have the wrong man for the job.

看来我的确找错了人

Thank you for taking the time.

多谢你花时间过来

Please let him know I'm here.

请告诉他我来了

Esther.

埃斯特

What are you doing here?

你怎么来了

I thought I was very clear yesterday.

我昨天说的很清楚了

I'm not taking your case.

我不会接你的案子

You were clear.

你的确说得很清楚

I'm here to see Louis.

我是来找路易的

But it's nice to see your ego's as strong as ever.

但很高兴见到你还是一如既往的自负

I'm sorry...and I didn't mean to be such a dick yesterday.

对不起,昨天我说话太混了

It's okay, Harvey. I know what you did.

没关系,哈维,我懂你的用心

You accused me of what you accused me of,

你用你口中的罪名指责我

so I will go to Louis.

这样我就会来找路易了

So you're not mad at me?

所以你不生我的气

It was actually sweet...

其实还有点甜蜜

In a dickish sort of way.

虽然方法有点混蛋

That's my specialty.

那是我的特长

Thanks, Harvey.

谢谢你,哈维

Hi, Esther, I'm Donna Paulsen.

你好,埃斯特,我是唐娜·鲍尔森

I'm theI know who you are.

我是...我知道你是谁

You're the best thing

你是我哥哥有生以来

that's ever happened to my brother.

对他最好的恩赐

Oh. Well, you don't know the half of it.

你知道的还少呢

Anyway, I hope I didn't put you to too much trouble

但我希望没因为我的紧急通知

on short notice. Oh, nonsense.

给你带来麻烦,没有的事

Louis was thrilled when he heard you were coming in.

路易听说你要来激动死了

What was so goddamn important

到底是什么重要的事

that I had to cancel my entire morning?

让我得空出整个上午

I swear he was happy to do it.

我发誓他非常乐意

And you and I are having lunch

等你要办的事一办完

the second whatever it is you're here for is over.

我们俩就去吃午饭

Want a sip? Is that a prunie?

要喝一口吗,那是李子泥吗

No! I can't believe you still drink that crap.

不喝,你居然还喝那破玩意儿

You know I've got Grandma Gertie's spastic colon.

你明知道我得了和格蒂奶奶一样的结肠痉挛

What he hell are you doing here?

你到底来干什么

I'm being sued.

有人告我

Holy shit.

天哪

Your shitty muffins really did give someone salmonella.

你那该死的松饼确实让人感染沙门氏菌了

It's not salmonella,

不是沙门氏菌

and Louis, this is serious.

还有路易,这事很严肃

It's my company. All right, I'm sorry.

事关我的公司,好吧,抱歉

Well, does he have a leg to stand on?

他这起诉站得住脚吗

Of course not.

当然站不住

I do an audit of every supplier every three months.

每三个月我都会审核一次所有供应商

Are you sure? Because if we're gonna

你确定吗,因为假如我们要

go after him with everything we've got

用我们的一切力量反击他的话...

Louis, we're not going after him at all.

路易,我们不会去和他打官司的

I want to settle this quickly and quietly.

我想要迅速地悄悄地把这事解决了

Esther...

埃斯特

You settle, you look guilty.

和解的话,你看起来就像是有罪了

This is a shakedown, pure and simple.

这是一次敲诈,简单明了

I know that, but I don't care.

我知道,但我不在乎

This is a business decision.

这是一个商业决策

And that's why I'm trying

那也是为什么我试图

to stop others from doing the same thing.

阻止别人干同样的事

I'm telling you, I know what I'm doing.

我告诉你,我知道自己在做什么

I didn't say you don't.

我没说你不知道

No, you're just telling me how to do my job.

是没说,你不过是在对我指手画脚而已

Louis, I came to you because you're my brother,

路易,我过来找你是因为你是我哥哥

and I am telling you, this is what I need.

我现在就告诉你,这就是我想要的

All right, we'll settle.

好吧,我们和解

Thank you, Louis.

谢谢你,路易

No, thank you.

不,谢谢你

For what?

为什么

For not going to Harvey.

因为你没去找哈维

Once he handled your divorce,

一旦他接手了你的离婚案

I would have thought you'd want him to handle everything.

我就以为你会想要他来处理你的一切事物

Harvey, make yourself comfortable.

哈维,请别拘束

Can I get you a mimosa?

你要来杯鸡尾酒吗

No, thanks.

不了,谢谢

I just stopped by to eat my morning bagel

我只是顺路过来吃我的早餐百吉饼

and ask why Jack Soloff

并且问问为何杰克·索罗夫

tried to sign Fletcher Engines

试图签下弗莱彻引擎公司

and you didn't tell me.

而你却没有告诉我

I didn't tell you because I was busy fixing it.

我没告诉你是因为我正在忙着解决这件事

And did fixing it involve figuring out

那解决这件事是不是也包括发现他

that he went to Daniel Hardman?

去找了丹尼尔·哈德曼

As a matter of fact, it did.

事实上,确实如此

You saw Hardman.

你见到了哈德曼

I did, and it didn't take long,

是见到了,也没花多长时间

because he's back in New York.

因为他回到纽约了

Let me guess.

让我猜猜

He said he had nothing to do with any of this.

他声称自己和此事毫无关系

Yep. He said he was just giving Jack some helpful advice.

没错,他说自己不过是给了杰克一些建议

Well, I think it's time

我想是时候

we gave Jack some helpful advice of our own,

轮到我们给杰克一些有用的建议了

Like get your ass another job.

比如你他妈快另寻高就吧

Now, Harvey, I met with Jack.

哈维,我和杰克见了面

He says he's done confiding in Hardman,

他说他不会再信任哈德曼了

and I've decided to consider the matter closed.

而我也就决定视作此事已了了

You telling me you trust that clown?

你是在告诉我你相信那个小丑吗

Now, I may look damn good for my age,

也许我看着是很年轻

but I wasn't born yesterday.

但我也不是三岁小孩

You want to know how deep it goes with him and Hardman,

你想知道他和哈德曼到底有多深的牵连

don't you? I sure as hell do.

是不是,当然了

Which is why I asked Mike to work with Jack

这也是为什么我要迈克和杰克合作

and play nice,

并且好好相处

and you better not get in the way.

而你最好别去挡道

This doesn't look like

这看起来可不像是

a "Forgive Me for Being a Dick" card.

一张"原谅我这么混蛋"道歉卡啊

It's not.

本来就不是

It's a 28page interrogatory for Strauss Bank.

这是一本给施特劳斯银行的28页的书面质询

Thanks.

谢了

What are you doing?

你这是干什么

You told me you don't work with people you don't trust.

你告诉过我你不会和自己不信任的人共事

Neither do I.

我也不会

You don't have to trust me to understand

你不需要信任我也能明白

that the shady shit at Strauss Bank

施特劳斯银行里的那些龌龊事

starts at the top.

是从高层开始的

All the way to the top?

牵扯到了最高层吗

There's a 5050 chance that the CEO knows.

总裁有一半可能性知情

The CFO had tohad to know.

而财务总监必须知情

All we have to do is get their emails.

我们只需要搞到他们的电邮就好了

That's easy.

那很容易

We agree not to pursue criminal charges,

只要我们同意不提起刑事诉讼

they'll hand emails over right now.

他们立马就会把邮件交过来了

We can't give up the threat of going to prison.

我们不能放弃威胁要把他们送进监狱

That's what gives us leverage. We have to go to court.

那是我们的筹码,我们必须要打官司

Going to court will take forever.

打官司会耗费很长时间的

I just went through the same thing with Robert Zane.

我刚刚和罗伯特·赞恩争论过同样的问题

Why don't you pick up the phone

你为何不打电话给他

and ask him who turned out to be right?

问问他最后谁是对的

You know, I heard you were cocky,

我听说过你很有种

but I had no idea.

但真没想到这么夸张

You're the one who came to me looking to make peace.

是你来找我讲和的

You wanna make peace or not?

你到底还要不要和平共处了

All right. We'll try it your way.

好吧,我们试试你的方法

Rachel, what can I do for you?

瑞秋,有什么需要我帮助的吗

I heard about Esther,

我听说了埃斯特的事

and I was hoping I could help.

希望能帮上点忙

I appreciate the offer,

谢谢你的好意

but I'm gonna take care of this one myself.

但我打算自己解决这件事

And I'm not trying to interfere.

我不是想要打扰你什么的

I just thought it would be nice to learn

我只是想着假如能向我们这里

from the most talented, diligent,

最有才,最勤奋

and respected partner that we have here.

最受人尊重的合伙人学习就好了

Yeah, you're just trying to butter me up.

是啊,你不过是想拍我马屁罢了

Is it working?

成功了吗

Handsome.

帅哥

Listen to me.

听我说

She's my sister.

她是我妹妹

She's being sued.

有人告了他

Last time she had a problem, she went to Harvey,

上次她遇到麻烦时,她去向哈维求助

but this time she's coming to me,

但这次她向我求助了

and I'm not gonna farm any of it out.

所以我不会让任何人插手这件事的

Can you understand that?

你能理解吗

The reason I want on this case

我想要参与这个案子的

is that I admire Esther and her company,

是因为我崇拜埃斯特和她的公司

And if someone's coming at her with a frivolous lawsuit,

所以假如有人用一个荒唐的官司欺负她的话

then...I don't care how little I do.

再小的忙我也愿意帮

I just want to help you.

我只是想帮你

Paperwork's right here.

文件就在这里

Your Honor, as you can see,

法官大人,如您所见

there's been clear negligence at best,

这往轻了说是工作疏忽

deliberate deception at worst. Not to mention

往重了说是蓄意行骗,更不用说

a breach of fiduciary duty.

还违反了诚信义务

I'm inclined to agree.

我赞同你的观点

Your Honor, the only thing that's clear

法官大人,唯一明确的一点

is his clients chose a risky investment.

是他的客户选择风险投资

That's not deception on our part.

这可不是欺诈

The deception is he created those derivatives,

他推出这些衍生产品,明知道风险很高

he knew how risky they were, and he sold them to us anyway.

还是卖给我们,这就是欺诈

I have $2 billion in investment funds.

我有二十亿投资基金

You think I review every investment?

你觉得我每笔投资都会过目吗

I don't know, but you sure as hell reviewed this one.

不知道,但你绝对看了这笔

And where's your proof? We don't have any...yet.

证据呢,目前还没有

Which is why we're requesting access to these emails.

所以我们请求查阅他们的邮件

This isn't about getting their emails.

这里讨论的不是查阅邮件

This is about determining if trial's moving forward.

而是是否要开庭

And it is.

结论是要

I'll set the email discovery hearing

我会在三周后就查阅邮件一事

for three weeks. Three weeks?

召开听证会, 三周

Uh, Your Honor,

法官大人

my wife has surgery in three weeks.

我妻子三周后要动手术

I'd like to request an additional month.

我申请再延期一个月

Bullshit she has surgery.

还动手术,扯淡呢

Scheduled Csection at Columbia Presbyterian.

预定在哥伦比亚长老教会医学中心剖腹产

Then put someone else on the case.

那就换个人负责这个案子

That's not how it works. If I may...

事情不是这么干的,容我说一句

If we agree not to pursue criminal charges in this matter,

如果我们同意不就此进行刑事指控

will you give us the emails within the week?

你们会在一周内提供邮件吗

You agree to that right here,

你现在当场同意

I'll give 'em to you tomorrow.

我明天就把邮件给你

Then we have a deal.

一言为定

Wanna tell me what kind of kickback you're getting?

想告诉我你拿了什么回扣吗

Excuse me? You went behind my back.

你说什么,你背着我行事

I didn't do anything behind your back.

我没背着你做任何事

I did it in front of your face.

我是当着你的面做的

You know what I meanyou gave up on leverage

你知道我在说什么,你放弃了我们的筹码

by handing him a get out of jail free card,

给了他一张免罪通行证

which means you're either in their pocket

这说明你要么是他们一伙的

or you're using this case

要么就是在利用这个案子

so you can sign them once it's over.

好等事情结束后跟他们签约

What did you just say to me? You heard me.

你说什么,你听得很清楚

You shook that guy's hand like you were his goddamn cousin.

你跟他握手那样子,就像他是你亲戚似的

You listen to me. If they wanted to be my client,

听好了,如果他们想做我的客户

I'd take them. But I didn't do that

我会接,但我那么做

to kiss his ass.

不是为了拍他马屁

I did it to get what we needed.

我那么做是为了得到我们需要的东西

We already had what we needed.

我们已经有了

No, we didn't.

不,没有

We had a hearing on it in seven weeks,

听证会七个礼拜后才召开

and that Csection bullshit was just the tip of the iceberg.

那该死的剖腹产只是冰山一角

Between now and then, they'd have figured out a way

在此期间,他们会想出别的办法

to put it off for another two years.

再把听证会推迟个两年

You don't know that. Yes, I do.

这可未必,绝对是这样

I said I would try it your way, and it didn't work.

我说过会按你的方法试试,但行不通

Well, now those emails are coming.

现在邮件就要来了

Are you gonna help me or not?

你要不要帮我

Louis, I need to talk to youwe have a problem.

路易,我得跟你谈谈,有麻烦了

What's wrong? What's wrong

什么麻烦,麻烦是

is Kenneth Jackson's lawyer.

肯尼斯·杰克森的律师

Her name's Lisbeth Wexler,

她叫莉斯贝·韦克斯勒

and this isn't her first frivolous suit.

这不是她的第一件恶意诉讼

Well, it never is with these people.

这些人都是这样

That doesn't mean we can't settle.

这不意味着我们不能和解

Okay. You don't understand.

好吧,你不明白

I went through dozens of her cases.

我调查了她经手的数十件案子

Every time she gets an offer,

每次她拿到开价

she threatens to go public with it.

就威胁说要公之于众

Shit. What?

该死,怎么了

That's exactly what I was afraid of.

我怕的就是这个

Okay, well, then you know it's not a big deal.

好吧,那你该知道,这没什么大不了

We can handle it, but we can't give them an offer.

我们搞得定,但我们不能开价

No, you don't understand.

不,你不明白

I tried to tell Esther this might happen,

我告诉过埃斯特可能会发生这种事

but then she made me promise

可她逼我保证

that I would make this thing go away without any trouble.

我得不惹麻烦把事情摆平

Okay, well, if we don't do something other than settle,

好吧,如果我们不做点什么,选择和解

she's in for a hell of a lot more trouble.

她的麻烦可就大了

He didn't really say that.

他没这么说

Oh, not only did he say it, but I had to transcribe it

他不仅这么说了,我还得跟着录音机

word for word off his dictaphone.

逐字逐句抄录下来

What? No, I just realized

怎么了,我刚意识到

I haven't thought about Jack Soloff

我已经两个小时没有去想

and his bullshit for two hours.

杰克·索罗夫和他的破事了

Glad we did this, Harvey.

真高兴我们出来吃饭了,哈维

Me, too. We should do it more often.

我也是,我们应该多出来玩玩

Well, I'm not sure how Mitchell would feel about that.

我不知道米歇尔会怎么想

Who's Mitchell?

米歇尔是谁

He's the man that I've been seeing

我这六周以来

for the last six weeks.

一直在跟他约会

He's...

他...

He's smart and he's funny and...

他很聪明,风趣

Best of all, he has nothing to do with the practice of law.

最重要的是,他跟律师行业一点关系都没有

I'm happy for you, Donna.

我真为你高兴,唐娜

Thanks.

谢谢

And the reason I told you

我之所以告诉你

is so that you'll know that I'm not jealous

是想让你知道我没吃醋

when I say...

我想说

you need to tell Louis

你得告诉路易

you've been sleeping with Esther.

你一直在跟埃斯特上床

What? Oh, please.

什么,得了

It took me all of two seconds to put it together

我今早看到你俩在那里相互对视

after I saw you two mooning over each other this morning.

不出两秒我就想明白了

It's not what you think.

不是你想的那样

We bonded together during her divorce proceedings.

我处理她的离婚诉讼时,我们相处融洽

Harvey, you said you wanted to be friends.

哈维,你说你想跟我做朋友

This is me being your friend.

我这么做就是做朋友该做的事

Friends don't accuse each other of things.

朋友才不会污蔑对方

I'm not accusing you. I'm looking out for you.

我没有污蔑你,我是想帮你

How is that looking out for me?

这怎么会是帮我

Because, like I said, you need to tell him.

因为,我说了,你必须告诉他

Well, you know what? I don't need to do that

告诉你,我不用这么做

because, for once, your radar is off.

因为这次,你感觉错了

We haven't been sleeping together.

我没一直跟她上床

We slept together one time.

我们只睡了一次

What difference does that make?

有什么区别呢

You promised him you wouldn't do it at all.

你向他承诺了你不会这么做

Donna, Louis isn't rational on his best days

唐娜,路易心情好的时候

with issues that don't involve his sister,

对待与他妹妹无关的事情都不理智

Now, how is he going to take it if I do what you're asking?

如果我按你说的做了他会作何反应

And how do you think he's gonna react

那你觉得如果被他发现

when he finds out you kept this from him?

你做了这事还瞒着他他又会作何反应

He's not gonna find out. Yes, he is. you two looked at each other.

他不会发现的,他会的

And someday Louis is gonna see that, too.

总有一天路易也会看出来

Donna, I appreciate you telling me this as a friend.

唐娜,我很感激你作为朋友提的建议

Now, as a friend, I'm telling you

现在作为朋友,我也告诉你

to mind your own business.

管好你自己的事就行

I was right. You cut them some side deal.

我说对了,你跟他们做了边线交易

What the hell are you talking about?

你在说什么呢

I went through all their emails

我看了他们所有的邮件

and I found them nothing tying them to anything.

但没有找到任何把柄

Which means you knew they would leave some emails out

也就是说你早知道他们会隐瞒一些邮件

and you let it go to get something out of it.

而你利用此事想从中牟利

I didn't know they would leave anything out,

我并不知道他们会隐瞒邮件

but I thought they might

但我确实认为他们会如此

and I am gonna get something out of it,

我也确实打算利用此事

but it's not what you think.

但并非你想的那样

What are you talking about?

你什么意思

Your idea of threatening prison was right,

你以进监狱威胁他们是对的

but nobody ever went to jail

但从来就没有人曾因为

for selling shitty securities.

销售劣质证券入狱过

They go to jail for destroying evidence.

但可以以销毁证据的罪名起诉他们

So, instead of proving to some jury

所以,我没有选择向几位

that doesn't understand securities law

不懂证券法的陪审团成员

that these guys knew the risks of their investments

解释他们早知道这个投资的风险

All we have to do is prove they deleted some emails.

只要我们证明他们删除了邮件就行

I'm sorry.

对不起

Take a seat.

请坐

You know that's the second time in two days

这可是你两天来第二次

that you jumped right to me being the bad guy?

贸然断定我是坏人了

Well, you have to admit, my experience

你得承认,在我和路易

with how you treated me and louis

和你的接触中

was you being the bad guy.

你扮演的就是坏人的角色

Fair enough.

有道理

But were you there when Louis lied to my face

但你又知道路易当面骗我说

about backing me in a meeting?

要在一个会议中支持我的事吗

Or when he told Jessica

你又知道他骗杰西卡

that I did something awful that he, in fact, did?

把他自己干的坏事安在我头上

No, I wasn't.

我不知道

But you do know him

但你也了解他

and what he's capable of.

你知道他能做出什么事来

And you're somehow on good terms with him.

但你还是做到了和他和睦相处

I'm on good terms with him

我能跟他和睦相处

because I've seen other sides of him.

是因为我见过他好的一面

Well, I have other sides, too.

我也有好的一面

I may have done some office backstabbing,

也许我是在律所耍了些龌龊手段

but I have never done anything to indicate to you

但我从来没干过什么让你觉得

that I would do something illegal.

我会犯法的事吧

Which is what you came in here accusing me of.

而这正是你今天对我的指责

Okay, Jack.

好吧,杰克

You can have a chance to show me another side of yourself, too.

我给你一个机会向我展示你好的一面

I told you to settle this thing!

我说了让你和解

And I'm trying to.

我也想和解啊

Then why did I just get a notice that the FDA

那我为什么得到通知说食品及药物管理局

is investigating my company?

要调查我的公司

What? What did you do?

什么,你干了什么

I was gonna settle, but then Rachel found out

我本来是要和解,但瑞秋发现

their lawyer has history of blackmailing companies

他们的律师经常勒索公司

so our only option was to countersue.

所以我只能反诉他了

You filed a countersuit against my explicit instructions?

你违背了我的明确指示进行了反诉

You know what, Esther? You came to me for help,

埃斯特,是你来找我帮忙

and I don't tell you how to bake your muffins.

而我也不会在做松饼的事上对你指手画脚

Because you don't know the first thing about my business.

因为你并不了解我的生意的第一要务

And you don't know the first thing about mine.

而你也不懂我这行的第一要务

I don't have to. I know you.

我不需要懂,我了解你就够了

And you've got a chip on your shoulder

你就是心里埋着满满的

the size of Montana and when it comes out,

自卑感,一旦触发

you make everything worse.

你就会把所有事都搞砸

You know what, Esther?

我告诉你,埃斯特

I was right to do what I did.

我这么做没有错

And, for once, I'm not gonna let you

而且这次,我不要接受

treat me like I'm less than you.

你这副居高临下的样子

Less than me?

我对你居高临下

Yes, less than you!

没错,你就是有

I'm always your buffoon brother.

我从来都是你的傻哥哥

Well, not this time.

这次我决不允许

You had no right to do this without asking me!

你根本没有权利不跟我商量就这么做

I didn't ask you because you wouldn't have listened.

我不跟你商量是因为你肯定不听我的

No, you never listen!

是你从来不听我说话

Which is why I wanted to go to Harvey in the first place!

所以我一开始才想去找哈维

What? You heard me.

什么,你没听错

How could you betray me like that?

你怎么可以这样背叛我

I wasn't betraying you.

我没有背叛你

I was looking out for myself.

我只是为自己考虑

If you were looking out for yourself,

如果你是为了自己考虑

then why did you lie to me about going to him?

那为什么又骗我说你没去找他

Because you're always jealous

因为你一定会嫉妒

whenever I ask anyone else to do anything.

只要我去找别人帮忙

You're my brother, Louis, not my boyfriend.

你是我哥哥,路易,不是我男朋友

If you wanted Harvey so much, why don't you go to him right now?

你这么想用哈维,你现在就可以去找他

I can't.

我不能

Because when I went to him,

因为我去找他的时候

he told me I should trust you.

他跟我说我应该信任你

He really said that? He didn't just say that.

他真这么说了,不仅如此

He said you were a damn good lawyer.

他说你是个出色的律师

I am a damn good lawyer.

我是个出色的律师

But I should have told you.

但我确实应该提前告诉你的

Well...

那么...

What are we gonna do now?

我们现在该怎么办

That depends on if you think you can trust me or not.

那取决于你是不是信任我

I can.

我信任你

Morning, Louis. Good morning.

早上好,路易, 早上好

Where the hell were you? I text you like 18 times.

你去哪了,我都给你发了八百条短信了

Yes, and if it had been an emergency,

是的,如果真的有紧急情况

I would have called you back.

我就会给你回电话的

It was an emergency.

那确实是紧急情况

Louis, running out of paper clips is not an emergency.

路易,曲别针用完了可不叫紧急情况

I know, it's just that I...

我知道,只是我...

needed you, and I couldn't reach you,

需要你的时候,却找不到你

and that's never happened before.

这种情况从来没发生过

I was having dinner with Harvey.

我和哈维吃晚餐去了

Harvey? Yes.

哈维,是的

We're trying to stay friends.

我们希望继续保持朋友关系

Friends? Yes, friends.

朋友,是的,只是朋友

I'm not going back to him, Louis.

我不会回去为他工作的,路易

What? I know that.

什么,这我知道

How'd it go?

晚餐怎么样

It was fine.

还不错

He didn't happen to bring up Esther, did he?

他没有碰巧提起埃斯特吧

What? Why would he do that?

什么,为什么要提

Because apparently, she went to him

因为很显然,她在来找我之前

before she came to me.

先去找过他

Well, he did handle her divorce.

是他帮她解决了她的离婚案

I know, it's just...

我知道,只是...

You don't think it's possible that

你觉得他们两个之间

anything happened between them, do you?

没发生什么事吧

I don't know, Louis, I mean...

我不知道,路易,我是说...

Look, I do know that we talked about a lot of things last night,

我只知道我们昨晚聊了很多事

and Esther wasn't one of them.

但并没有提到埃斯特

You're right.

你是对的

Harvey would never make a promise like that to me

哈维绝对不会答应了我

and then break it.

然后又食言的

I'm glad you had a nice dinner, Donna.

我很高兴你晚餐吃得很开心,唐娜

What the hell is this?

这是什么

It's a stack of emails they left out.

他们没有交出来的一摞电子邮件

How did you get them?

你怎么拿到的

Doesn't matter how I got them. It matters that I got them.

我怎么拿到的并不重要,重要的是我拿到了

It does matter, because if you got them illegally,

这很重要,因为如果你是非法拿到的

then we can't use them, and you know it.

那我们就不能用它们,这你是知道的

I didn't get them illegally.

我不是非法拿到的

Then why won't you tell me where you got them?

那你为什么不告诉我你是从哪拿到的

Because there are some things I like to keep to myself.

因为有些事情我不想告诉别人

And didn't you give me a speech

而且你不是跟我说什么

about getting to know different sides of you?

要了解你的另一面吗

Well, this is a different side of me.

这就是我的另一面

Are you gonna trust it or not?

要不要相信由你

Gentlemen,

先生们

I'm so glad you could see us on such short notice.

很高兴你们能出席如此仓促的会面

Well, you scratched our backs.

你给我们一个面子

I think we can scratch yours.

我觉得我们也可以还你一个面子

What kind of settlement are you looking for?

你们打算提出什么样的和解方案

We're not looking for a settlement.

我们不打算和解

We're looking for you to give up your CEO.

我们希望你能供出你的总裁

What? He's not giving anyone up.

什么,他不会供出任何人的

You've waived your rights

你们已经放弃了

to criminal charges in this matter.

对这个案子提出刑事指控的权利

Yeah, we're not talking about this matter.

对,我们说的不是这个案子

We're talking about conspiracy to hide evidence.

我们说的是共谋隐瞒证据

That's 200 emails from your analyst

这是你的分析师发送的两百封电子邮件

laughing about the suckers that you all ripped off.

嘲笑你们一起洗劫的那些傻瓜们

Shit.

见鬼

Relax. There's no way he got those legally.

别着急,他们肯定不是用合法手段弄到的

You're right, we didn't. What?

你说得对,这不是合法弄到的, 什么

God damn it, you told me

该死,你跟我说...

I know what I told you, Jack,

我知道我是怎么跟你说的,杰克

but you wouldn't have let me come here

但如果我告诉你真相

if I told you the truth.

你就不会让我来开这个会了

And the truth...

而真相...

is that we also got this one illegally.

是我们还通过非法手段拿到了这封邮件

That's your CEO saying that if push comes to shove,

你的总裁在上面说如果事态变得严重

he's gonna throw you under the bus.

他就会把你推出来当替罪羊

And you really want to take a chance

你真的愿意冒险

that we won't figure out a way to find these others legally?

赌我们没法合法拿到其它那些电子邮件吗

You've got 200 people in your firm?

你们公司差不多有两百个人吧

We're gonna offer every single one of them immunity

我们会给每个人提供豁免权以换取他们承认

to admit they exist.

这些邮件的存在

And when they do, either your CEO is going down,

等他们承认时,你和你的总裁中总有一个人

or you are.

会为此负责

Glad you came to your senses and called us to settle.

很高兴你们终于清醒过来同意叫我们来和解

Well, clearly, Mr. Jackson

显然杰克森先生

has suffered great physical harm.

已经经受了很多生理上的痛苦

I just don't want anyone else to be hurt.

我只是希望不会再有人受到伤害

Yeah, that'd be a shame.

是啊,那就太可惜了

Then who would you have to sue?

那样你还能告谁去

Excuse me? Sit down.

你说什么, 坐下

Now, we're here because my sister

我们开这个会是因为我妹妹

wanted to give you $50,000 to make this thing go away,

想给你五万来了结这件事

but I didn't listen to her.

但我没有听她的

So I'm gonna throw in an extra $50,000 of my own.

所以现在我自掏腰包再加五万

It doesn't matter.

无所谓了

Because if you think we're gonna settle for $100,000,

因为如果你们以为我们会同意拿十万和解

you're wasting our time.

那你们这是在浪费我们的时间

The $100,000 isn't to settle this.

十万不是用来和解的

It's to have your client admit that you approached him

是为了让你的委托人承认

after he had a public episode

他在公共场所发病后你联系了他

and then instructed him to say that it was within five minutes

教唆他宣称自己是在吃了我们的松饼后

of eating one of our muffins.

五分钟内发病的

You have no proof of that. No, we don't.

你没有证据证明这一点,我们确实没有

But he's on record for making a false statement

但他对一个联邦机构所做的虚假陈述

to a federal agency,

会被记录下来

which means when we do have proof,

这就意味着等我们真找到证据

you're gonna be in prison for a very, very long time.

你就要坐很久很久的牢了

$100,000?

十万吗

Kenneth,You'll get 20 times

肯尼斯,等我们打赢官司

that when we win.

你能拿到的钱会是这个的二十倍

Maybe this'll help you decide, Kenneth.

或许这能帮你做决定,肯尼斯

What's that?

那是什么

It's a list of all the other people you've done this with.

你使用过这种手段的客户名单

What? Oh, did you think you were her first?

什么,你以为你是她的第一个客户吗

You were not.

你不是

Whoever rolls over first gets the money,

排在第一个的能拿到钱

then the rest get to line up for orange jump suits.

剩下来的只能排队领橙色狱服了

That's enough. We're leaving.

够了,我们要走了

What do I have to do?

我要怎么做

Esther, what are you doing here?

埃斯特,你来做什么

I came to give you this.

我来给你这个

This is a $100,000 check.

这是张十万的支票

It's for Kenneth Jackson.

是给肯尼斯·杰克森的

We're splitting this. No, we're not.

我们平摊吧,不要

You were right.

你说得对

I never should have tried to settle with him in the first place.

我一开始就不该试图跟他和解

You saved me more than that.

你帮我省了不止十万

I don't know what to say.

我不知道该说什么

Say you'll forgive me.

说你会原谅我

I don't think you're a buffoon, Louis,

我不觉得你是个傻瓜,路易

and I never have.

从来没有

But I didn't realize how good a lawyer you were

但在亲眼见到之前,我并没意识到

until I saw it myself.

你是个如此出色的律师

I appreciate that.

谢谢你的肯定

But I know how hard you worked

但我知道你为了生意

to make your business happen,

有多么努力

and I know what you gave up,

我也知道你为此放弃了什么

and there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell

所以我绝不会让任何人

that I was gonna let someone take advantage of you.

有丝毫的机会占你便宜

Thanks, Louis.

谢谢你,路易

Thank you.

我谢你才对

Do you wanna get dinner tonight?

今晚和我一起吃晚餐吗

I can't tonight. How about tomorrow night?

今晚不行,明晚如何

Tomorrow night is perfect.

明晚正好

What do you say we also invite Donna?

我们也邀请唐娜一起如何

That'd be really nice.

那太棒了

Come by just to tell me how impressive I was today?

你是过来告诉我今天我表现很棒吗

I came by to ask you why you still don't trust me.

我是过来问你为什么还不信任我

Who says I don't trust you?

谁说我不信任你

You didn't tell me that evidence was obtained illegally.

你没告诉我那份证据是非法得来的

Jack...I told you the truth.

杰克,我跟你说的是真话

Those emails weren't obtained illegally because...

那些邮件不是非法得来的,因为...

they weren't even real.

它们根本不是真的

What?

什么

I know how traders talk.

我知道交易员们怎么交流

I know exactly what they'd say, so...

我很清楚他们会说什么话,所以...

I just wrote them myself.

那是我自己写的

Are you shitting me?

你在开玩笑吗

Take a look.

看看吧

I lied to you

我之所以骗你

because to get them to believe they were illegal

是因为如果要让他们相信证据是非法的

I had to get them to believe they were real.

就得先让他们相信它是真的

And you needed me to be pissed to help you do that.

你需要我发火,帮你增强说服力

Told you to trust me.

告诉过你要信任我了

You know what?

你知道吗

I do.

我信任你

So to tell you the truth,

跟你说实话

when we started this thing,

一开始

I was just doing it to kiss your ass

我只是为了拍你的马屁

so Jessica would forgive me.

好让杰西卡原谅我

But...

但是

you're the real deal.

你是个真正的人才

I see what Harvey sees in you.

我看到了哈维在你身上看到的品质

Thanks, Jack.

谢谢你,杰克

Maybe now you can give Harvey a second chance too.

或许现在你也可以再给哈维一次机会

It's just everything comes so easy to him.

他得到的一切都来得太容易了

Jessica plucks him from the mailroom.

杰西卡把他从邮件室挑了出来

Youngest senior partner ever.

史上最年轻的高级合伙人

I been busting my ass for 20 years.

我努力工作了二十年

Nobody ever does anything like that for me.

从来没人为我这样做过

Well, I'll tell you something, Jack.

告诉你件事,杰克

He's got his own problems just like everyone else.

他跟其他所有人一样有自己的烦恼

And if you want to get along with me,

如果你想跟我友好相处

you better figure out a way to get along with him.

最好也能找到跟他和平共处的方式

Gretchen, where were we at with the Cabrillo Claim?

格蕾琴,卡布里洛索赔案进展到哪了

I have to go. I'm not Gretchen.

我得走了,我不是格蕾琴

And that's too bad for you,

这对你来说可不妙

because she's still in the habit of covering for you.

因为她仍旧习惯帮你遮掩

Covering for me for what?

帮我遮掩什么

I told you Louis was gonna find out about Esther.

我告诉过你路易会发现埃斯特的事

And I told you it's none of your business.

我也告诉过你这跟你没关系

Well, it became my business

在昨天路易问到我

when Louis asked me about it yesterday,

而我为了让他别管这件事

and I had to lie to his face

只能当面对他撒谎的时候

just to get him to leave it alone.

这事就跟我有关系了

I didn't ask you to do that.

我可没要求你那么做

Yes, you did, and you know it.

你要求了,你自己心里清楚

Donna, I don't have time for this.

唐娜,我没时间讨论这事

I have an appointmentWhat appointment?

我有个约会,什么约会

I checked with Gretchen

我已经问过格蕾琴了

so you couldn't get out of this with some madeup thing.

所以你别想编个约会借机逃跑

Your calendar's empty. You know what, Donna?

你的日程表是空的,你知道吗,唐娜

One thing I learned the hard way

我历尽艰辛学到的一件事

is not to tell your secretary everything.

就是不要什么都告诉你的秘书

Be careful, Harvey.

小心点,哈维

Because you're about to learn the hard way

因为你要吃点苦头才能了解

that I may have lied to Louis about this once,

也许这次我向路易说了谎

but I am never, never gonna do it again.

但我再也不会这么做了

Harvey?

哈维

Harvey, where have you been for the last 40 minutes?

哈维,这四十分钟你神游去哪了

What are you talking about?

你在说什么

I mean, you scheduled a session

你安排了这次咨询

so that we could explore your mother,

来跟我谈谈你母亲

and you've been telling me some meaningless story

但你一直在跟我说

about when you got stung by a bee.

被蜜蜂蜇的无聊故事

I got in a fight with Donna.

我跟唐娜吵架了

Fight about what?

为什么吵架

She wants me to tell Louis that I slept with his sister.

她想让我告诉路易我跟他妹妹上床了

Why, exactly, does she want you to do that?

她希望你这么做的目的何在

Because I promised Louis that I wouldn't,

因为我向路易保证过不会那么做

and she thinks he's gonna find out.

她觉得他迟早会发现

Why would you make a promise like that to Louis

如果你无意遵守承诺

if you had no intention of keeping it?

为什么还向路易保证呢

I had every intention of keeping it.

我原本一心一意想遵守承诺

It's Louis's sister.

那毕竟是路易的妹妹

But then I met her, and...

但后来我见到她,然后...

It happened.

该发生的就发生了

Well, why don't you just tell him that?

那你为什么不就这么告诉他

Because he's like a fouryearold,

因为他就像个四岁小孩

and on top of that, he doesn't own her.

再说了,她又不属于他

She's his sister.

她是他的妹妹

But this isn't about his relationship with his sister.

但这与他和她妹妹的关系无关

It's about his relationship with you.

这是他和你的关系

You made him a promise.

你对他承诺了

Yeah, and as long as he doesn't find out I broke it,

对,只要他没发现我打破承诺

it doesn't matter.

那就没关系

And in light of the story you told me the other day,

鉴于你那天告诉我的事

that's probably what someone you know very well said to herself.

这可能也是某个你熟悉的人对她自己说的

Are you shitting me? You're comparing me to her?

你放什么狗屁,拿我和她比

I most certainly am.

没错

Right down to you putting Donna in a position

就好像你把唐娜置于

not to say anything.

必须隐瞒的处境

Donna is not an eightyearold boy,

唐娜不是八岁小孩

and I'm not cheating on my wife.

我也没有对我老婆劈腿

No, but you're putting two people you care about

没错,但你让两个你关心的人

in positions to feel betrayed.

感到被背叛了

Betrayed? Yes.

背叛,没错

Like when someone has an affair with someone else.

就像某人和另外一个人有了外遇

Okayyou don't get to say that to me.

够了,你没资格这么对我说话

It's my job to say things like that to you.

我的工作就是这么对你说话

Then you don't know what you're talking about,

那你就是胡说八道

because I've lived my whole life

因为我整个人生就是不去

not to be her. And when people do that

重蹈她的覆辙, 当一个人那么做

they very often become that very thing in a different way.

常常会以另一种方式成为了那样的人

Well, I'm not goddamn her!

我才不是她呢

Well, then, you better take a look in the mirror.

好吧,那你最好照照镜子

Because you made a promise, snuck behind someone's back

因为你许下承诺又偷偷背着别人

to break it, and when confronted with that fact,

打破承诺,当要面对事实时

you're denying all responsibility.

你就推脱掉所有责任

That sounds like an affair to me.

在我看来,这就像是外遇

You wanted to see me?

你找我吗

Do you know how hard I worked to get a view like this?

你知道我多努力才走到今天这一步

Full scholarship to Vassar.

瓦萨学院全额奖学金

Three years Harvard law,

三年哈佛法学院

and one year as the first black woman

作为第三巡回法庭的首位黑人女性

to clerk in the third circuit.

做了一年的书记员

And I'm not going to waste all that hard work

我不会轻易让别人夺走

just to let someone take everything away.

我辛辛苦苦争取到的一切

Jessica, as far as I can tell,

杰西卡,在我看来

Jack Soloff is holding up his end of the bargain.

杰克·索罗夫遵守了他的承诺

He's doing more than that. He just sent out an email

不只这样,他还发了一封邮件

nominating you for junior partner.

提名你作为初级合伙人

And you're gonna figure out a way to turn it down.

你得想办法拒绝

What? Go ahead, take a minute.

什么,没事,消化一下

Congratulations. You've earned it.

恭喜你,你应得的

You are the best associate I have ever seen.

你是我见过最优秀的助理律师

Now, these are your options.

现在你有如下选择

Medical issues. Family emergency.

医疗事故,家庭问题

You're just not ready.

你还没有准备好

Whatever it is, you simply cannot accept

无论如何,这一次你就是不能接受

a junior partnership at this time.

初级合伙人这个职位

Jessica, no one turns down partner.

杰西卡,没有人会拒绝当合伙人

Well, they do now.

现在有了

Because I'm not sending out a press release

因为我不会发一篇通讯稿

announcing Mike Ross of Harvard just got promoted.

宣布哈佛毕业的迈克·罗斯升职了

Then don't send one out. You're not hearing me.

那就不要发稿,你没听我说的话

No, you're not hearing me.

不,是你没在听我说话

What do you think is gonna happen

如果有消息传出去

when word gets out that I was offered the one thing

我得到了每个助理律师梦寐以求的职位

that every associate dreams of, and I turned it down?

却拒绝了,你觉得之后会发生什么事

Nothing's going to happen.

没什么事会发生

Because you're going to put your mind

因为你要绞尽脑汁

to finding a good reason with as much enthusiasm as you did

像当初你无比热忱地糊弄到这个职位那样

bullshitting your way into this job

去找一个好理由

in the first place.

来回绝这个提议

What is this? You know what it is.

这是什么,你明知故问

Portfolio of business I want you to take

我希望你替我给

to Pearson Specter for me.

皮尔逊斯佩克特的案子

I'm not doing it.

我不会那么做的

This is an opportunity for you, Jack.

这是你的机会,杰克

No, Daniel, it's an opportunity for you,

不,丹尼尔,这对你来说是机会

and I'm not interested in carrying your water.

我没兴趣再替你趟浑水了

Am I mistaken, or did we not have this discussion?

是我记错了,还是我们没讨论过这事

We discussed it...Once.

我们以前讨论过...一次

I remember.

我记得

It was during that same conversation we had

那次是你跑来找我

when you came to me for advice on the best way

讨教如何在背后

to stab Harvey in the back.

捅哈维刀子

I get it. You did me a favor.

受教了,你帮了我一个忙

But I'm finished.

但我罢手了

I don't want your advice or your shortcuts anymore,

我不需要你的建议或者捷径了

because all it did was almost get me fired.

因为那差点害我被解雇

So please... Just take this.

所以请你...拿着这个

Ah, you've always been a grinder, Jack.

你总是这么兢兢业业,杰克

What's that supposed to mean?

这话是什么意思

I admire it.

我很欣赏

But you're not just a grinder.

但你不只是那种书呆子律师

You have a chip on your shoulder.

你是一个不安分的人

And the thing I've noticed

有件事我清楚

about people with chips on their shoulder

像你这样不安分的人

is that somewhere along the way

总有一天

they went to great lengths to get 'em off.

会想方设法找别人的茬

I got the chip off my shoulder.

我已经找过茬了

I got Jessica's respect.

我得到了杰西卡的尊重

She doesn't respect you.

她并不尊重你

And that's not the chip I'm talking about.

而且我指的也不是那件事

Don't call me again.

别再打给我了

Esther, what are you doing here?

埃斯特,你在这里做什么

I'm actually going out to dinner with Louis and Donna.

我其实是来和路易唐娜吃晚餐的

Well, thanks for the invitation,

感谢邀请

but that's the last thing in the world I want to do right now.

但我现在最不想做的就是这件事

That's not why I'm here.

我来这里不是为了这个

I was thinking about what you said

我在考虑你说的

about why I called you first

我为什么先给你打电话

and then about how you handled it.

而你是怎么看的

And I thought...

我想...

maybe you might want to take me out this weekend.

也许你这周可以约我出去

Esther, what do you think's going on between us?

埃斯特,你觉得我们是什么关系呢

I don't know, I justYou don't know?

我不知道,我只是...你不知道吗

Well, I'll tell you. We had a moment.

那我告诉你,我们曾共度良宵

It was nice, but I'm not interested in sneaking around.

很美好,但我无意再偷偷摸摸下去了

Who said anything about sneaking around?

谁说什么偷偷摸摸了吗

I did. And you just got divorced.

我说的,你才刚离婚

And you're a mother of two,

你是两个孩子的母亲

and I'm not gonna be the reason that

我不想导致...

That what? That nothing.

导致什么,没什么

Why don't you just go out to your dinner?

你为什么不出去吃晚饭

Harvey, tell me what's going on.

哈维,告诉我这是什么情况

What's going on is, you asked me out and I said no,

情况就是,你请我去吃饭被我拒绝了

so please just leave me alone.

所以请你别再吵我了

Harvey

哈维

I said leave me alone.

我说别吵我了

Did you make the reservation at Sarabeth's?

你在莎拉贝思餐厅订座了吗

For the seventh time, yes.

你都问第七次了,订了

And why was it so important that it be there anyway?

这餐厅为什么重要到非得去那里

Because their muffins are ten times better than Esther's,

因为他们做的松饼比埃斯特的好吃十倍

and I just want her to know it.

我想让她知道

I thought you two made progress.

我以为你俩关系改善了

She's still my sister.

她依然是我姐姐啊

And I can't let her think that she's the best at something.

我不能让她以为她在一些事情上是最厉害的

Okay.

好吧

Waitwhat's wrong? You look upset.

等等,出什么事了吗,你很沮丧的样子

Nothing's wrong. I'm just not feeling very well.

没什么事,我只是不太舒服

It looks like tonight's not a good night after all.

看来今晚似乎不太合适

No, no, no, you're upset.

不不不,你很沮丧

It's not that, louis.

不是那样的,路易

I just don't feel well.

我就是不太舒服

Please, let's just reschedule.

拜托,改天再约吧

I'm gonna just call the restaurant and

我给餐厅打电话,然后

Wait a second, wait a second, wait a second.

等一下,等一下

She came all the way down here just to cancel?

她跑这么老远,就为了取消约会吗

I don't know, Louis, I mean, maybe she was

我不知道,路易,可能是她

already on her way over here and

已经往这里来了,然后...

Did she just come from Harvey's office?

她是从哈维的办公室过来的吗

Because that's the direction she came from,

因为她是从那里过来的

Not the elevators.

不是从电梯那里

I don't know, Louis. What do you want me to say?

我不知道,路易,你想让我说什么

"I don't know"

"我不知道"

is exactly what you said

我之前问你

when I asked you if you thought

哈维和埃斯特之间

there was anything going on between Harvey and Esther,

有没有发生什么时,你就是这么回答的

and now you're saying it again.

现在你又这么说

But you're Donna, and you know everything.

但你是唐娜,你什么都知道

I'm sorry, Louis. I do know.

抱歉,路易,我确实知道

What are you gonna do? None of your business.

你要干什么,跟你没关系

Stay out of it. You've done enough.

别管了,你已经做得够多的了

You and I are gonna have a talk right now.

你和我现在得谈谈

Hey, whatever it is... it can wait.

无论是什么,都等一下

I need to tell you something.

我得告诉你一件事

Does it have something to do with why my sister

跟我姐姐很沮丧地离开这里

just left here too upset to go out to dinner?

都不去吃晚饭有关吗

You piece of shit. I knew it.

你个混蛋,我就知道

What'd you do to her now?

你对她做了什么

I didn't do anything to her, Louis.

我没对她做什么,路易

And when I say now,

我说现在

I mean as opposed to before when you slept with her.

指的是相对于你跟她睡过的以前

That's rightDonna, the one you tried to steal from me,

没错,是唐娜,就是前几天晚上你从我这里偷走

at dinner the other night told me

拉去吃晚饭的人告诉我

Calm down, I didn't try to steal any

冷静点,我没想偷任何...

You made a promise to me!

你向我保证过的

And even after I told you

即便我告诉过你

about when Esther and I were kids

埃斯特和我小时候

and the boys used me to get to her,

男孩子们都利用我接近她

you still went ahead and betrayed me.

你依然义无反顾地背叛我

Louis, it had already happened,

路易,已经发生了

and I was just now about to tell you.

我正要告诉你

Bullshit! You were never gonna tell me.

瞎说,你根本没打算要告诉我

You were gonna keep it to yourself

你打算把这个秘密

till the day you died. Louis, you have to believe me.

带进棺材里,路易,你必须相信我

I swear I was just about to tell you.

我发誓我正要去告诉你

What you're about to do is get your ass kicked.

你要做的是准备好被暴揍一顿

All right, watch yourself.

好吧,你小心点

Don't threaten something you can't handle.

别威胁你对付不了的人

You don't think I can handle you?

你觉得我对付不了你吗

You also thought I was too stupid to find out,

你还以为我会蠢到发现不了呢

but I did find out.

但我发现了

I found out that you're nothing but a lying, cheating

我发现你不过是个撒谎...

I did not cheat with Esther.

我没有欺骗埃斯特

It was two grown people

那是两个成年人

making a goddamn decision for themselves.

自己做出的一个决定

Well, that decision ended

那个决定却以

with her walking out of here near tears

她哭着走出这里结束

because she didn't have all the facts,

因为她不清楚全部真相

like the fact that you're a serial womanizer

比如你是个玩弄女人的惯犯

who can't stand when anyone else

别的女人一撩拨

has anything. Shut the hell up!

就不能自持,快闭嘴

So he takes whatever woman's in sight...

所以能到手的女人他都要

I'm telling you. Because he's so messed up

我告诉你,因为他在可怜的童年时期

from whatever goddamn thing happened to him

遭受了什么破事,导致他现在

in his pathetic childhood... Shut the hell up!

这么人渣... 闭嘴

He can't

他不能

Harvey.

哈维

Get away from me.

滚开

You get the hell out of here.

你滚出去

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx5/490352.html