《绝命毒师》讲解 第5期:知识点(在线收听

Is there something wrong with your table? 你桌子坏了吗?

有时我们提醒别人可以不直说,间接说,比如:

Is there something wrong with your drink? 你的饮料不好喝?(干嘛喝我的?)

Walt: We talked about this. 我们说过这事了。

Boss: I'm shorthanded. 我现在缺人手。

A: Can I borrow some money? 能借我点钱吗?

B: We talked about this. I'm not gonna lend you any money. 我们说过这事了,我不会再借给你钱了。

Shorthanded 缺人手

Two people just left Dana's company so they're pretty shorthanded. You could probably get a job there easily. 有两个人刚从Dana的公司离职,所以他们那缺人手。你现在去那找工作可能会比较容易。

Girl student: Oh, my God. You would not believe who's cleaning Chad's car. White from Chemistry. 天哪,你肯定不会相信谁在洗Chad的车,化学课的White老师。

You would not believe... 你肯定不相信...

You would not believe what I saw the other day! 你肯定不相信我那天看到了什么!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jmdsjj/490396.html