《凯莉日记》第1期:不能没有你,妈妈(在线收听

Carrie. You’re the older one,. You can’t take the bait.

凯莉,你是姐姐,让着点

I have teeth marks on my arm.

我的手臂上还有她的牙印。

I know that Dorrit can be difficult. But... Your mom would want you two to get along.

我知道多莉特不太随和。可你妈会希望你们和平相处

Yeah, yeah, I know.

好,好,我知道。

All right? So whatever you two were fighting about, it’s not worth it.

好吗?那不管你们吵什么,都没必要。

She stole mom’s purse.

她偷了妈妈的手提包。

You don’t know that.

你没法确定。

I can’t go to school without that purse, dad.

我不能不带那个手提包上学,爸。

You’re going to school.

你得去上学

I don’t have anything to wear.

我没衣服穿

Come on. You’ve got a whole floor full of clothing.

不是吧,满地都是你的衣服。

No. Mom used to take me shopping for an outfit.

不,妈妈以前常带我去买衣服。

It was--was a thing we did, you know? Back to school clothes?

这是我们的传统,你知道吗?开学服装

Okay, did you want me to take you?

好吧,你想让我带你去买吗

No, no, that was, um... Supposed to be mom.

不,不是,那该。。。是我妈才对。

I see.

我懂了

I just... I need the purse.

我只是需要那个手提包

I--I need a piece of her.

我需要她的遗物

I have an idea.

我有办法了

My mother left us on Memorial Day.

我妈是在阵亡将军纪念日过世的(5月30日)

And that’s what this closet felt like… a memorial.

那也是这个衣帽间给人的感觉。。。一种纪念

A still life of our life without her, as if leaving it untouched might somehow bring her back.

没有她却依然过着的日子,仿佛不去触碰,就可能让她归来。

We had been forbidden to enter… until now.

爸爸一直不许我们进去。。。直到现在

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klrjjj/490424.html