《凯莉日记》第8期: 改变自己的身份(在线收听

And you get a half-hour for lunch. And may I suggest you go get yourself a pair of stockings during that time?

你有半小时的午餐时间 我建议你利用那段时间 买一双新丝袜

Of course. I-I fell, and they ripped, and where would I-- Try Century 21.

当然了 我之前摔倒了 袜子破了 我要去哪 去"21世纪"吧

Oh. And one more thing. Yes?

还有一件事 什么

No personal phone calls.

不准打私人电话

In my years of playing dress-up as a child, I understood that what you wore could help define you.

我小时候玩过家家懂得了一个道理 衣装打扮能够帮助定位自己

But in this store, I realized you might even be able to change who you are.

但在这家商场 我发现衣装甚至可以完全改变自己的身份

Maybe you could walk in here one person, a kid from Connecticut, and walk out...

走进这里时 你可能是一个来自康乃狄克州的小丫头 而走出这里时

Your bag!

瞧你的包

Oh! What the hell?

你这是干嘛

Why'd you do that?

你推我干嘛

Um, aren't you trying to steal my purse?

你不是想偷我的包吗

No. Though I do wanna get my hands on it, but not to steal. To shoot it.

不是啦 虽然我是很想摸摸这个包. 但没想偷走它,我想给它拍个照

I don't understand.

我不太明白

For a photo shoot I'm doing for "Interview" Magazine.

我在为《访谈》杂志拍一组照片

You work at "Interview" Magazine?

你是《访谈》杂志的

Larissa Loughlin, style editor.

拉丽莎?洛克林 时尚编辑

Carrie Bradshaw. Mortified.

凯莉?布莱肖 我太失礼了

I'm doing this fashion shoot that's a cross between "A midsummer night's dream" and "Scarface," and that purse would be perfect.

我正在拍的时尚影集融合了 《仲夏夜之梦》和《疤面煞星》的元素 这个包太合适了

My purse? In "Interview"? That would be so cool.

我的包 上《访谈》杂志吗真是太酷了

You like the magazine?

你喜欢这杂志吗

Oh. That--that doesn't even begin to describe it. And the one with Rob Lowe on the cover-- Oh! He's so hot.

"喜欢"二字可无法形容我对它的感情 还有罗伯?劳作封面那期 他太性感了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klrjjj/490478.html