《凯莉日记》第12期:麻烦总是找到我(在线收听

My grounding had been frustrating... and surprisingly fun for me and Dorrit.

我被禁足很让人不爽 但我和多莉特意外地相处愉快

I'm gonna kill you! Only if you can catch me!

我要杀了你 只要你能抓到我

No! Bull's-eye! Now you're going to get it!

不 打中了 现在该你接招了

What's going on out here?

怎么回事

Uh... we're just washing the car.

我们只是在洗车

Really? When I heard the screaming, I just assumed you were killing each other.

是吗 我听到尖叫声 我以为你们要杀了对方

Nope.

没有

Hard to believe, I know.

是很难相信 我知道

I'm proud of you. You girls have been taking your punishment like real pros.

我为你们骄傲 你们都欣然接受了自己的惩罚

Yeah, I always wanted to be a professional groundee.

对啊 我一直想成为一个专业禁足者

Wait. I can do that as a full-time job?

等等 禁足可以成为我的全职吗

Yeah, okay, laugh it up. Laugh all you want. But dare I say that grounding you may have actually been a good thing?

好吧 笑吧 尽情笑吧 但是我敢说 将你们禁足 也许反而是件好事吧

No. Unh-unh. No way!

没有 才没有

You want in on this? No, you don't. No, you don't!

你想加入吗 你休想 你休想

My dad was right. Our confinement had brought us closer.

我爸爸说得对 禁足让我们更加亲近

We hadn't gotten along this well since before our mom had died. And maybe we were lying to ourselves, but we felt it would last forever.

自从妈妈过逝后 我们从没相处得如此融洽 也许我们是欺骗自己 但我们感觉可以持续到永远

Hello? Save me from a dinner at the country club with my dad and his gold-digging girlfriend.

喂 救我一命 不要让我去乡村俱乐部跟我爸爸和他的拜金女友吃顿晚餐

Don't knock it. The baked alaska there is very good.

少来 那里的烤阿拉斯加鳕鱼超好吃

Wait. Do you belong to the club?

等等 你也是俱乐部会员吗

Nah. We bradshaws aren't really joiners.

不 我们布莱肖家的人都不爱社交活动

I knew I liked you for all the right reasons. So you'll be my escape?

我就知道我喜欢你是找对人了 那你可以把我带走咯

Mm, you know I can't.

你知道我做不到

I'm grounded.

我被禁足了

Have you ever heard of sneaking out?

你有没有听说过"偷溜出来"这个词

I have, but I would never.

听过 但我绝不会这样

What, too good girl for that?

怎么 因为是乖乖女吗

Too terrified to get caught.

因为太害怕被逮到

That's never my issue.

我就从来不怕

That doesn't surprise me. Well, don't get into too much trouble without me.

这我不意外 我不在 别给自己惹麻烦

I'll try, but I can't promise, Bradshaw.

我尽量 但我不能保证 布莱肖

That is a joke, right?

这是个玩笑 对吗

Yeah, somehow trouble always seems to find me.

是啊 麻烦总是找到我

And he was right, - And its name was "Donna". - Mr. and Mrs. LaDonna.

他说的对 麻烦的名字叫"多娜" -拉当娜先生 夫人

And Ms. Donna. May I show you to your table?

多娜小姐 我为你们领位

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klrjjj/490482.html