《美少女的谎言》第六季第15集第11期:诡异的硬盘(在线收听

Yeah, I know.

我知道

Spencer, sorry, uh, I I was just leaving.

斯宾塞 抱歉 我 我正要离开

No, there's no need to rush off. I'm...

不 没必要着急离开 我...

Actually, I'm really glad that both of you guys

事实上 我很高兴你们俩

are here right now.

都在这儿

What's up?

怎么了

I did something not entirely out of character.

我做了一些不符合我性格的事儿

But just out of practice.

但只是下意识的

What's going on, Spencer?

怎么了 斯宾塞

Toby's fiancee kind of left this.

托比的未婚妻落下了这个

And I kinda sort of didn't give it back right away.

而我没有立刻还给她

Yyou know this is a good thing.

你 你知道这是个好事

Are you sure? Yes, I'm sure.

你确定吗 是 我确定

I can use it to try to find out who's sending these texts.

我可以用它来找到谁发的短信

Or at least get a little bit closer.

至少可以缩小范围

I was hoping you'd say that.

这正是我希望你说的

I don't know who's more needy today.

我不知道今天哪边更急

Sara Harvey and this freaking hard drive

莎拉.哈维和她诡异的硬盘

or my boss and her gum.

还是我的老板和她的口香糖

I have to take this.

我得接一下电话

诡异的硬盘.jpg

I'll look at both phones.

我会查看这两个手机

Maybe with two hacks, I can follow the trails

也许通过入侵它们 我可以追踪到

back to a common source.

同一个来源

How long do you think it will take?

你估计需要多久时间

Uh, I'll clone yvonne's cell phone.

我先备份一下伊冯的手机

I mean, she'll have it back before she knows it's gone.

这样就可以在她发现手机不见之前找回来

No, Claudia, I can't leave.

不 克劳迪娅 我不能离开

Yes, I'll handle it over the phone.

是的 我会在电话里处理

Yeah, I promise. I can get you another four feet of catwalk.

我保证 我会给你一个新的四英尺的爬梯

You guys, I've gotta go.

伙计们 我要先走了

Later. Bye, Hanna.

再见 再见 汉娜

Ali.

艾莉

I know you don't wanna see me.

我知道你不想见我

I was just gonna leave. Well, is something wrong?

我正要离开 怎么了

Come in.

进来

I...

我...

Something happened. It's really strange.

发生了一件奇怪的事

Sara Harvey, she came to see me.

莎拉.哈维来找我了

I think Sara and Charlotte might have been closer

我觉得莎拉和夏洛蒂比我们想象的

than we thought.

感情更深厚

I think Sara actually cared about her.

我觉得莎拉真的关心过她

Why would you believe a word she says?

你为什么要相信她说的话

Can I just stay here for a bit?

我可以留下来一会儿吗

I could really use someone to talk to.

我真的需要一个人来聊聊

I can't stay. I actually have somewhere to be.

我不能久留 我有个地方要去

Great!

非常好

Elliott told you?

艾略特告诉你了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/494848.html