老友记精校版第1季 第58期:洗衣服(11)(在线收听

God, I'm gonna look like a big Marshmallow Peep!

天呐, 我穿这些看来会像只巨大的复活节糖果!

What am I doing? What am I doing?

我在做什么啊?我在做什么啊?

My father's right! I can't live on my own. I can't even do laundry!

我爸说得对,我无法独立生活。我连洗衣服都不会。

Monica: Something went wrong with Underdog, and they couldn't get his head to inflate.

败犬气球出了点问题,它的头没办法充气鼓起来。

So anywayumhis head is flopping down Broadway, right?

所以嗯它的头好像快掉到百老汇大街上一样,

And I'm just thinkinghow inappropriate this is.

然后我心想实在太不像话了。

Um, Okay, I've got something in my eye, uh, Joey, could we check it in the light, please?

恩,我眼睛进东西了,哦,Joey,我们到灯光下看一下,好吗?

Oh, my God! Joey: What?

我的天呀! 怎么啦?

Monica: Hello! Were we at the same table? It's likecocktails in Appalachia.

喂!我们是坐在一桌吗?看起来就像在阿巴拉契亚喝鸡尾酒一样。

Joey: Come on. They're close. Monica: Close? She's got her tongue's in his ear.

算啦,他们感情很好 。感情很好?她舌头都伸进了他耳朵里了。

Joey: Oh, like you've never gotten a little rambunctious with Ross.

哦,好像你就从来不对罗斯做点粗犷的小动作似的。

Monica: Joey, this is sick, it's disgusting, it's, it's not really true, is it?

Joey,这太变态了,太恶心了,太这不是真的,对不对?

Joey: Well, who's to say what's true? I mean

好吧,谁说是真的?我是说

Monica: Oh my god, what were you thinking?

哦,我的天,你在想些什么啊?

Joey: All right, look, l'm not proud of this, Okay? Well, maybe I am a little.

好吧,我也不想这样的,好吗?嗯,可能有一点。

Monica: l'm out of here!

我要走了

Joey: Wait! Wait! Wait! Come on!

等等,等等,等等!好啦!

You like him. I want her. He likes you. Monica: Really? Joey: Yeah.

你喜欢他,我想要她,他喜欢你。真的? 是啊。

Listen, I'm thinking, if we put our heads together, between the two of uswe can break them up.

听着,我想,就我们两个知道哈,如果我们一起想办法就能拆散他们

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497161.html