老友记精校版第1季 第62期:屁股秀(2)(在线收听

Chandler: She's amazing! She makes the women that I dream about look like short, fat, bald men!

她太迷人了!和她比起来我的梦中情人就像是又矮又肥的秃顶男人!

Monica: Well, go over to her! She's not with anyone.

好吧,去找她吧!她旁边没人。

Chandler: Oh yeah, right, and what would my opening line be? 'Excuse me. Blarrglarrghh.'

哦,对,那我的开场白会是什么?"打扰了。呃啊……"

Rachel: Oh, come on! She's a person, you can do it!

哦,别这样。她只是个人,你能做到的!

Chandler: Oh please, could she be more out of my league? Ross, back me up here.

哦拜托,我配得上她吗?Ross,支持我一下。

Ross: He could never get a woman like that in a million years.

他一百万年也休想得到这样的女人。

Chandler: Thank you, buddy.

谢谢兄弟。

Phoebe: Oh, oh, but you know, you always see these really beautiful women with these really nothing guys, you could be one of those guys.

哦,哦,但你要知道,总能看到那些真正的美女和一些真不怎么样的男的在一起,你也可以成为那些男的中的一个。

Monica: You could do that!

你可以的!你们这么认为?

Chandler: Y'think?

对!

All: Yeah! Absolutely!

是的!是的。

Chandler: Oh God, I can't believe I'm even considering this...

哦天,我都不敢相信我居然会考虑……

Chandler: I'm very very aware of my tongue...

我一向谨言慎行……

Ross: Come on! Come on!

加油!加油!

Chandler: Here goes.

我去了。

Ross: Stand back, everyone. Incoming ego shrapnel.

退后,伙计,炮火来袭。

Chandler: All right. I can do this.

好的,我能做到的。

Aurora:... Yes?

怎么?

Chandler: Hi.... um... Okay, next word would be Chandler.Chandler is my name and.... uh...hi.

嗨。好,下一个字应该是Chandler。Chandler是我的名字,呃……嗨。

Aurora: Yes, you said that.

对,你说了。

Chandler: Yes, yes I did, but what I didn't say was what I was about to say, what I wanted to say was, uh...would you like to go out with me sometime, thank you, goodnight.

是,是我说了,不过我没说我刚才想说的话,我刚才想说的是,呃……有时间你愿意和我约会吗?谢谢,晚安。

Aurora: Chandler?

Chandler,

All: Hey! I didn't know you could dance! You're in a play! You had a beard!

嗨!你演戏了!我都不知道你会跳舞!你还安了大胡子!

Joey: What you think?

你们认为怎么样?

All:... Hey! You're in a play! I didn't know you could dance! You had a beard!

嗨!你演戏了!我都不知道你会跳舞!你还安了大胡子!

Joey: C'mon, you guys, it wasn't that bad. I was the lead.It was better than that thing I did with the trolls. At least you got to see my head.

拜托,没那么糟吧。我可是主角。这次我在轮唱中出现,至少你们可以看见我的头。

All: Saw your head. Saw your head.

对没错,我们有看见你的头。

Joey: Hi Hi, how about that German accent?

我的德语发音怎么样?

Monica: Yeah, all of your W's were V's.

很好,所有W的音全变成V。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497165.html