老友记精校版第1季 第65期:屁股秀(5)(在线收听

Chandler: Once I got on the subway, right, and it was at night...and I rode it all the way to Brooklyn. Just for the hell of it.

好吧。有一次我坐地铁,对,是在晚上,那晚我搭地铁到布鲁克林区然后活著回来

Chandler: We talked 'til like two. It was this perfect evening... More or less.

我们聊到两点。真是个美好的夜晚……多多少少是这样吧。

Aurora:... All of a sudden we realized we were in Yammon.

…突然间我们明白我们身处也门。

Chandler: Oh, I'm sorry, so 'we' is? Aurora: 'We' would be me and Rick.

哦,对不起,那个"我们"是……"我们"应该是我和 Rick。

Joey: : Who's Rick? Chandler: Who's Rick? Aurora: My husband. All: Ooooohhh.

谁是 Rick?谁是 Rick?我丈夫。啊。

Chandler: Oh, so you're divorced? Aurora: No.

哦,那你们离婚了?没有。

Chandler: Oh, I'm sorry, then you're widowed?... Hopefully? Aurora: No, I'm still married.

哦,对不起,那你现在是寡居的了?……希望是这样?不,我们还是夫妻

Chandler: So tell me, how do how do you think your husband would feel about you sitting here with me?

告诉我你丈夫做何感想?你坐在我身旁...

...sliding your foot so far up my leg like you can count the change in my pocket?

...脚伸到我大腿,足以数我口袋里的零钱?

Aurora: Don't worry. I imagine he'd be okay with you because really, he's okay with Ethan.

别担心。我想他会接受你的,因为他都接受了Ethan。

Chandler: Ethan? There's, there's an Ethan?

Ethan?有、有个 Ethan?

Aurora: Mmmm... Ethan is my...boyfriend. All: What? !

恩…… Ethan是我的……男朋友。什么?

Chandler: So explain something to me here, uh, what kind of a relationship do you imagine us having if you already have a husband and a boyfriend?

那解释给我听听,呃,你已经有丈夫和男朋友了,你认为我们俩该保持什么关系?

Aurora: I suppose mainly sexual.

我想主要是性关系吧。

Monica: Oh. I'm sorry it didn't work out.

哦,我很抱歉你们没成。

Chandler: What 'not work out'? I'm seeing her again on Thursday. Didn't you listen to the story?

什么没成?我星期四还要和她约会呢。你刚才没在听吗?

Monica: Didn't you listen to the story? I mean, this is twisted! How could you get involved with a woman like this?

你刚才没在听吗?我的意思是,这太离谱了!你怎么能和这种女人搞在一起?

Chandler: Well, y'know, I had some trouble with it at first too, but the way I look at it is, I get all the good stuff: all the fun, all the talking, all the sex;...and none of the responsibility.

恩,你知道,刚开始我也不能接受,但我后来想此事百益而无一害。只有谈天说笑和做爱,而且绝不用负责任。

I mean, this is every guy's fantasy!

这是每个男人的梦想 是吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497168.html