老友记精校版第1季 第71期:屁股秀(11)(在线收听

Chandler: Oh no no no no no no no no no no, don't go...Aurora: Okay.

哦不不不不不不不,别走……好吧。

Chandler: Don't go.

别走。

Aurora: Okay. Oh no, I have to.

好吧。哦不,我必须得走。

Chandler: Too bad, she's leaving.

太糟了,她要走。

Aurora: I'm sorry. He'll be waiting for me.

对不起,他在等我。

Chandler: Well, I thought I thought you talked to Rick.

恩,我以为你和Rick 说过了。

Aurora: It's not Rick.

不是 Rick。

Chandler: What, Ethan? He got to spend the whole day with you!

什么,Ethan?他和你呆了一整天了!

Aurora: No, it'sit's Andrew.

不,是、是Andrew。

Chandler: I know there'll be many moments in the years to come when I'll regret asking the following question, butAnd Andrew is?

我知道我问了接下来的问题后会后悔很多年, 不过,Andrew 是?

Aurora: He's...new.

他是…新欢

Chandler: Oh, so what you're saying is you're not completely fulfilled by Rick, Ethan and myself?

哦,那就是说 Rick,Ethan和我还不能满足你?

Aurora: No, that's not exactly what I was.

不,我以前不完全是这样。

Chandler: Well, y'know, most women would kill for three guys like us.

恩,你知道,很多女人会被我们三人迷死的。

Aurora: So what do you want?

你想要什么?

Chandler: You.

Aurora: You have me!

你已拥有我

Chandler: No no, just you.

不,只是你

Aurora: What do you mean?

什么意思?

Chandler: Lose the other guys.

甩掉其他人

Aurora:... Like...all of them?

他们所有人?

Chandler: C'mon, we're great together, why not?

拜托,我们在一起很好啊,为什么不呢?

Aurora: Why can't we just have what we have now?Why can't we just talk, and laugh, and make love without feeling obligated to one another? Up until tonight, I thought that's what you wanted too.

为什么我们不能保持现在这样的关系呢?为何不能只是聊天,做爱…彼此没有任何负担?今晚之前,我以为这也是你想要的

Chandler: Well, y'know, part of me wants that, but it's like I'm two guys, y'know? I mean, one guy's saying 'Shut up! This is great!' But there's this other guy. Actually it's the guy who wells up every time that Grinch's heart grows three sizes and breaks that measuring device. .And he's saying, y'know, 'This is too hard! Get out! Get out!'

恩,你知道的,有时我是想这样,...但我就像是双面人 一个说”闭嘴,这样很好”但是还有另一个。但还有另一个,他每次都挺身而出,仗义执言他说:“这太让人受不了了!快脱身!”

Aurora: So...which one of the two guys will you listen to?

那……你会听哪一个的?

Chandler: I don't know, II have to listen to both of them, they don't exactly let each other finish...

我不知道,我、我都听,他们争执不休…

Aurora: Which one?

哪一个?

Chandler:... The second guy.

第二个。

Aurora: I see.

好吧

Aurora: Well, call me if you change your mind.

恩,改变主意后打电话给我。

Chandler: Sorry, the first guy runs the lips.

对不起,第一个在控制嘴唇。

Ross: Look at it this way: you dumped her. Right? I mean, this woman was unbelievably sexy, and beautiful, intelligent, unattainable...

从某个方面看,是你甩了她。不是吗?我是说,这个女人那么性感迷人、美丽聪明、遥不可及……

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497174.html