老友记精校版第1季 第72期:屁股秀(12)(在线收听

Tell me why you did this again?

再说一次你为什么要甩了她?

All: Hey! Movie star!

电影明星他回来了

Monica: Hey, wait wait, aren't you the guy that plays the butt in the new Al Pacino movie?

嗨,等等,你是那个在Al Pacino新片中出演臀部的人吗?

Joey: Nope.

不是。

Ross: No? What happened, big guy?

不是?怎么回事,大人物?

Chandler: "Big guy?"

“大人物?”

Ross: It felt like a 'big guy' moment.

感觉好像是说‘大人物’的时候。

Joey: I got fired. Oh...

我被解雇了。哦。

Joey: Yeah, they said I acted too much with it.I told everybody about this! Now everybody's gonna go to the theatre, expecting to see me, and...

是啊,他们说我演得太过了。我已经跟所有人说了!现在每个人都会去电影院,希望看到我,而……

Rachel: Oh, Joey, you know what, noone is gonna be able to tell.

哦,Joey,你知道的,没人能分辨出来的。

Joey: My mom will.

我妈就能。

Chandler: Something so sweet and...disturbing about that.

这真是温馨又恶心。

Joey: Y'know, I've done nothing but crappy plays for six years. And I finally get my shot, and I blow it!

你知道,六年来我除了演些烂戏外一无所成。而当我终于得到好机会了,却搞砸了它!

Monica: Maybe this wasn't your shot.

也许我不是你的机会。

Ross: Yeah, I mean...I think when it's your shot, y'know, youyou know it's your shot. Did it...feel like your shot. .?

对,我是说……我认为当是你的机会的时候,恩,你、你知道那就是你的机会。那……像是你的机会吗……?

Joey: Hard to tell, I was naked.

很难说清,我那时是裸体的。

Phoebe: No, I don't think this was your shot. I mean, I don't even think you just get one shot.I really believe big things are gonna happen for you, I do! You've gotta just keep thinking about the day that some kid is gonna run up to his friends and go 'I got the part! I got the part! I'm gonna be Joey Tribbiani's ass!'.

不,我认为这不是你的机会。我的意思是,你的机会不只有一个。我真的觉得好事会降临到你身上的,真的!你要想想有那么一天,一个小子跑到他朋友那儿说‘我得到这个角色了!我得到这个角色了!我要演Joey Tribbiani的屁股!’

Joey: Yeah? That's so nice!

是吗?那太好了!

Monica: I'm sorry, Joey. I'm gonna go to bed, guys.

真遗憾,Joey。我要去睡觉了,伙计们。

All: Night.

晚安。

Rachel: Uh, Mon, youyou gonna leave your shoes out here?

呃,你把鞋就放在那儿吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497175.html