老友记精校版第1季 第75期:停电(2)(在线收听

Is it a vestibule? Maybe it's an atrium... Oh, yeah, that is the part to focus on, you idiot!

这是前厅吗?也许是中厅。哦,你个笨蛋,就关心这个啊!

Jill: Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just stuck at the bank in an ATM vestibule.

对,我很好。我就是被困在银行一个取款机室里了。

Chandler: Jill says vestibule...I'm going with vestibule.

Jill说是前厅…... 那我也说前厅。

Jill: I'm fine. No, I'm not alone. I don't know, some guy.

我很好。不,不只我一个 我不认识,一个男的。

Chandler: Oh! Some guy Some guy. Hey Jill, I saw you with some guy last night. Yes, he was some guy...

哦!一个男的,一个男的。嗨,Jill,我昨晚看到你和一个男的在一起。对,是一个男的。

Joey: Hi, everyone...

大家好。

Ross: And officiating at tonight's black out is Rabbi Tribbiani...

今晚这个停电夜的祭司是Rabbi Tribbiani。

Joey: Well, Chandler's old roommate was Jewish and these are the only candles we have, so... Happy Chanukah, everyone...

嗯,Chandler的旧室友是个犹太人,我们也只有这些蜡烛了,所以…...祝大家光明节快乐。

Phoebe: Eww, look. Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles.

快来看。丑裸男点了一堆蜡烛。

Rachel: Wow, that had to hurt!

肯定疼死了!

Chandler: Alright, alright, alright. It's been fourteen and a half minutes and you still have not said one word. Oh God, do something. Just make contact, smile!

好吧,好吧,好吧。已经14分半了而你还是一个字也没有说。哦,上帝,做点什么,就打个招呼,微笑一下!

There you go. You're definitely scaring her.

这不就行了!你铁定是在吓她。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497178.html