老友记精校版第1季 第81期:停电(8)(在线收听

Phoebe: About what?

装什么?

Monica: My surprise party!

我的惊喜派对

Phoebe: What surprise party?

什么惊喜派对?

Monica: Oh stop it. Joey already told me.

哦,别装了。Joey都告诉我了。

Phoebe: Well, he didn't tell me.

嗯,他没告诉我啊。

Joey: Hey, don't look at me. This is Ross's thing.

嗨,别看我。这是Ross的事情。

Phoebe: This is so typical. I'm always the last one to know everything.

每次都是这样。任何事我永远都是最后一个才知道的。

Monica: No, you are not. We tell you stuff.

不是的,我们什么事情都告诉你的。

Phoebe: Yuhhuh! I was the last one to know when Chandler got bitten by the peacock at the zoo. I was the last one to know when you had a crush on Joey when he was moving in.

是哦!我是最后一个知道Chandler在公园被孔雀咬了。我是最后一个知道Joey刚搬来时候你对他有好感。

Joey: What?

什么?

Phoebe: Oh, looks like I was the second to last.

哦哦,看起来我是倒数第二个(知道的)。

Joey: You had a crush on me?

你迷恋我?

Monica: All right. It's wasn't a crush. It's a dent.

好吧,这不算是迷恋,是有点印象。

Joey: A big dent?

很深的印象吗?

Monica: Look, you were moving your furniture upstairs. I thought you had nice arms. That's all.

你那时候正在把家具往上楼抬。我觉得你的胳膊不错,仅此而已。

Joey: Nice arms, huh? Hey, Mon, I'm moving the chair... Do anything for you?

哦,胳膊不错,是吗?嘿,Mon,我在搬椅子哦。你有什么感觉吗?

Ross: You know, with all the lights out, you can actually see the stars.

当所有的灯都灭了,你就能真正地看到星星了。

Rachel: Hmmm...so nice.

嗯,太美了。

Ross: OK, I have a question. Well, actually, it's not so much a question, as it's more about a general wondering...ment

好吧,我有个问题。嗯,实际上,与其说是问题……不如说是一个一般的的疑惑……时刻。

Rachel: OK. Ross: OK. Here it goes. Em...for a while now, I've been wanting to, um...

好的。好吧,是这样的。一直以来我都想,嗯……

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497184.html