老友记精校版第1季 第82期:停电(9)(在线收听

Rachel: Ohhh! !! !

哦!!!

Ross: Yes, yes, that's right...

是,是,对的……

Rachel: Oh, look at that little girl!

哦,看那只小猫咪!

Ross: What? Ow!

什么?噢!

Monica, Joey, and Phoebe: I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation; And the only explanation I can find; Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around...

(唱歌) 我站在世界之巅,俯视红尘

Monica: Alright, this is just Bactine. It won't hurt.

只是巴克丁药水。不会痛的。

Ross: Ow! Joey: Sorry, that was wax...

哦!抱歉,那是蜡油。

Phoebe: Oh, poor little Tooty is scared to death. We should find its owner.

哦,可怜的小猫咪真的吓坏了。我们得找到它的主人。

Ross: Why don't we just put 'poor little Tooty' out in the hall?

为什么我们不把这只"可怜的小猫咪"丢到走廊去?

Rachel: During a blackout? He'd get trampled!

在停电的时候?它会被踩到的!

Ross: Yeah?

是吗?

Chandler: Alright, alright, damage control. Get back to the gum. You know, I had my second thought. Gun would be perfection... Gum would be perfection?... Gum would be perfection. Could have said 'gum would be nice'. Could have said 'I'll have a gum stick'. But no, no, no, no. For me, gum is perfection. I loathe myself...

好吧好吧,赶紧弥补一下。回到口香糖那个话题。我又想了下,口香糖是绝佳的选择,口香糖是绝佳的选择?口香糖是绝佳的选择。我可以说 "口香糖不错",也可以说"我也来一片吧"。但是,不不不。我说的是,口香糖是绝佳的选择。我都鄙视我自己了。

Rachel: Oh no, the nuns, they hate all the living things.

哦不,那些修女,他们讨厌所有的生物。

Rachel: Hi. We just found this cat and we're looking for the owner.

哦,嗨,我们刚刚发现这只猫咪,我们在找它的主人。

Mr. Heckles: Er, yeah, it's mine.

呃,对的,是我的。

Phoebe: (trying to hold back the struggling cat) He seems to hate you. Are you sure?

它好像很讨厌你。你确定吗?

Mr. Heckles: Yeah, it's my cat. Give me my cat.

是,是我的猫。把我的猫还给我。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497185.html