老友记精校版第1季 第84期:停电(11)(在线收听

That, that is funny...and Rachel keeps touching him.

真有趣。Rachel一直在摸他。

Alright. I looked all over the building and I couldn't find the kitty anywhere.

好吧。我找遍了整栋楼也都没找到小猫咪。

Oh, I found him. It was Paolo's cat.

哦,我找到了。是Paolo的猫。

Ah! Well! There you go! Last to know again! And I'm guessing...since nobody told me...this is Paolo.

啊!嗯!看吧!我又是最后一个知道的!我猜……既然没人告诉我……这位就是Paolo。

Ah, Paolo, this is Phoebe.

嗯,Paolo,这是Phoebe。

You betcha!

这当然了!

Alright, OK, What next? Blow a bubble. A bubble's good. It's got a...boyish charm. It's impish. Here we go...

好吧,下一步怎么办?吹泡泡。泡泡不错。有一种孩子般的魅力,显得俏皮。就这么办。

Nice going, imp...OK, it's OK. All I need to do is reach over and put it back in my mouth.

干得漂亮,小淘气。好的,好的。现在我要做的就是把手伸过去,然后把它再放回我的嘴里。

Good save! We're back on track. And I'm...chewing someone else's gum...

干得好,我们又回到了轨道上。而且我在嚼着别人的口香糖。

This is not my gum. Oh my God! Oh my God! And now you're choking...

这不是我的口香糖。哦,我的天!哦,我的天!而且现在你被噎住了。

Are you alright?... Oh my God, you're choking!

你还好吧?我的天,你噎住了!

Better? Yes...thank you. That was...that was....

好点了吗?是的……谢谢你。那真是……真是……

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497187.html