老友记精校版第1季 第86期:停电(13)(在线收听

Ah, you...have the sex? No, no, no.

啊,你们……发生性关系了?不,不,不。

Technically the...sex is not...being had, but that's...see, that's not the point.

从技术上讲……性关系没有……发生过,不过那……

See, um, the point is that...well Rachel and I should be, er, well Rachel and I should be together.

嗯,那不是重点。嗯,呃,重点是……Rachel和我会,呃,Rachel和我会在一起。

You know, and if you get in the.... um... in bed? No, no, that's not where I was going.

如果你介入,床上?不,不,我不是要说那个。

Er, if you get in the...way, of us becoming a thing, then I would be, well, very sad

呃,如果你介入,阻拦我们在一起,那我会,嗯,非常伤心。

Oh! You, Se vice? Si

哦!对!明白了吗?(意大利语)明白明白(意大利语)

So you do know a little English. little.

那么你还是懂点英语的。一点点。

Do you em, do you know the word crapweasel? No.

你知道crapweasel(人渣)这个词吗?不知道。

That's funny, because you know, you are a huge crapweasel!

真有趣,因为要知道,你就是个超级人渣!

Chandler, we've been here for an hour doing this! Now watch, it's easy.

Chandler,,我们已经在这儿玩这个都玩了一个小时了!看着,很容易的。

OK. Ready? Okay? Now try it. No, you've got to whip it...

好的。准备好了?试试看。不,你得用点力把它荡出去。

Oh, look look look. The last candle's about to burn out. 10,9,8,7...negative 46, negative 47, negative 48....

哦,看看看。最后一根蜡烛要燃完了。10,9,8,7…… 负46,负47,负48…

Thank you. Thanks.

谢谢。谢谢。

Kinda...spooky without any lights.

没有光线有点……恐怖。

OK, guys, guys? I have the definitive one.

好吧,大家看好?我最后来一个。

Hey Ross. This probably isn't the best time to bring it up, but you have to throw a party for Monica.

嗨,Ross,现在提这件事可能不是最好的时候,不过你得为Monica准备个派对。

Well, this has been fun. Yes. Yes, thanks for letting me use your phone...and for saving my life.

嗯,一直很开心。是,是的,谢谢你借我电话……还救了我的命。

Well, goodbye Chandler. I had a great blackout. See ya.

嗯,再见了Chandler。我渡过了一个很棒的停电夜。再见。

Hi, um, I'm on account number 7143457. And, uh, I don't know if you've got any of that, but I would really like a copy of the tape...

嗨,嗯,我的账号是7143457。还有,嗯,我不知道你们是否录下来了,不过我是真的想要一份这盒带子的拷贝。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497189.html