老友记精校版第1季 第106期:气球飞走了(7)(在线收听

Set another place for Thanksgiving. My entire family thinks I have VD.

感恩节给我留个地儿,我全家都认为我有花柳病。

Tonight, on a very special Blossom.

今夜,此花怒放。

Mmm, looking good. Ok, cider's mulling, turkey's turking, yams are yamming. What?

嗯,看起来不错。好,苹果酒搞定,火鸡搞定,红薯搞定。怎么了?

I don't know. It's just not the same without Mom in the kitchen.

我不知道。妈妈不在厨房感觉就是不一样。

All right, that's it. You know what? Just get out of my way and stop annoying me That's closer.

够了!靠边站,别烦我。 有点象了。

I got the tickets! I got the tickets! Five hours from now, shoop, shoop, shoop.

我拿到票了!我拿到票了!再过五个小时我就要“咻,咻,咻“。

Oh, you must stop shooping. Ok, I'm gonna get my stuff.

噢,别“咻”了,好吗? 好,我去收拾行李。

Chandler, will you just come in already? No, I prefer to keep a safe distance from all this merriment.

Chandler,你就不能参与一下吗? 不,我喜欢和欢乐保持安全距离!

Look out, incoming pumpkin pie!

注意,南瓜派来了!

Ok, we all laughed when you did it with the stuffing, but that's not funny anymore.

好吧,你在塞填料的时候我们都有笑,但是这会不好笑了。

Hey, Monica, I got a question. I don't see any tater tots. That's not a question.

喂,Monica,我有一个问题。 我没看见有酒味的土豆泥。这不叫问题!

But my mom always makes them. It's like a tradition. You get a piece of turkey on your fork, a little cranberry sauce and a Tot!

但我妈妈都会做的,这是我家的一项传统。用叉子叉起一小片火鸡,抹上一点酸梅酱,然后再加有酒味的土豆泥!

It's bad enough I can't be with my family because of my disease.

因为我的“病”,我不能与家人团聚了,就够糟糕啦。

All right, fine. Tonight's potatoes will be both mashed with lumps, and in the form of tots.

好吧,好吧。今晚的土豆泥会有成块的和有酒味的。

Alright, I'm off to talk to my unborn child. Ok, Mom never hit.

好了,我要去和还没出生的宝宝说话了好吧,妈妈从不打我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497209.html